PDA

View Full Version : LeBron on Twitter: "Crazy. Karma is a b****.."

MavFan6488
01-12-2011, 05:00 AM
Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!

kamikazi_player
01-12-2011, 05:04 AM
HarlemHeat37=Lebron James

Danny.Zhu
01-12-2011, 05:05 AM
Lol.

MavFan6488
01-12-2011, 05:08 AM
i don't think he's talking about the cavs' loss...

:lol

PM5K
01-12-2011, 05:09 AM
That guys a lot less superstitious than I am. Just saying something like that is bad karma.

sefant77
01-12-2011, 07:29 AM
Yeah bad karma and god sees everything.

Like to lie to his franchise that you are consider to re-sign. Having a teammate that lied over months to his franchise and the public about him being "open" to every scenario (Bosh) etc etc etc

Karma is a bitch Lebron, it should bite you soon too.

TE
01-12-2011, 07:35 AM

Like to lie to his franchise that you are consider to re-sign. Having a teammate that lied over months to his franchise and the public about him being "open" to every scenario (Bosh) etc etc etc

Lebron is the biggest hypocrite in America right now.

BanditHiro
01-12-2011, 07:40 AM

none of those things are karma worthy

but karma doesn't exist...if it did laker nation should be as pitiful as the cavs are right now.

Koolaid_Man
01-12-2011, 07:41 AM
none of those things are karma worthy

but karma doesn't exist...if it did laker nation should be as pitiful as the cavs are right now.

what you talking bout Bandit-Ho? :lol

Bito Corleone
01-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Lol at LeBron not understanding that Karma doesn't just work in his favor...Don't worry Bron. It's coming for you too

resistanze
01-12-2011, 10:11 AM
He just never shuts the fuck up :lol

it's me
01-12-2011, 10:12 AM
karma and God in the same sentence? lol

JamStone
01-12-2011, 10:16 AM
God also sees your sword fighting sessions with Wade and Bosh, Bron-Bron.

lefty
01-12-2011, 10:17 AM
lol Cleveland

will_spurs
01-12-2011, 10:17 AM
If karma is a bitch Lebron's going to live in a world of pain...

BlairForceDejuan
01-12-2011, 10:36 AM
God wants that scrub kid to get some new f****** shoes too!

sribb43
01-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Lebron will come back and say he didn't know what Karma meant

ElNono
01-12-2011, 10:45 AM
lol can't get Cleveland out of his head... he know he was a bitch

cheguevara
01-12-2011, 10:46 AM

LOL

obviously he doesn't know what karma means.

what an idiot.

HeatChamps
01-12-2011, 11:08 AM
Lebron is going to take names of everyone dissing him in this thread.

Ace
01-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Lebron doesn't believe in...

JamStone
01-12-2011, 11:42 AM
KG: "LeBron didn't say karma is a bitch. He said Carmen is a bitch. I know Carmen. She really is a bitch."

HarlemHeat37
01-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Wait, why would Lebron suffer from negative karma?..serious question..

TheMACHINE
01-12-2011, 12:02 PM
Wait, why would Lebron suffer from negative karma?..serious question..

way to kill a pretty good thread.

lefty
01-12-2011, 12:05 PM
:lol

Banzai
01-12-2011, 12:05 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/LeBrondance.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4839)

TheMACHINE
01-12-2011, 12:07 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/LeBrondance.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4839)

Karma = Lamar c-walking in front of the Miami Bench Game 6 Finals when he shoots the dagger.

HarlemHeat37
01-12-2011, 12:09 PM
:lol it's funny how many fans hate dancing..dancing is a way to boost the morale of your teammates, it raises the spirits of everybody..

ElNono
01-12-2011, 12:11 PM

This level of attention whoring is just ridiculous. And there's more than one video of this shit. :lol

ElNono
01-12-2011, 12:11 PM
:lol it's funny how many fans hate dancing..dancing is a way to boost the morale of your teammates, it raises the spirits of everybody..

:lmao

TheMACHINE
01-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Karma bitch!
http://blog.cleveland.com/cavs_impact/2009/03/large_Cavs-Intro.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
01-12-2011, 12:14 PM

serious?

Bito Corleone
01-12-2011, 12:15 PM

True. Bron moved to South Beach for the dancing. It was the only place where he could truely express his love for the dance...the gay community really loves their dancing. :toast

TheMACHINE
01-12-2011, 12:15 PM
serious?

of course he is serious...he has a shirtless lebron as his avatar..of course he like dancing.

http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/FSD/FSD290/gay-men-dancing_~x18888096.jpg

HarlemHeat37
01-12-2011, 12:18 PM
True. Bron moved to South Beach for the dancing. It was the only place where he could truely express his love for the dance...the gay community really loves their dancing. :toast

The Heat haven't really been dancing this year, I don't remember seeing them dance..

When you have real teammates, like King has this season, you don't have to look for morale boosts and activities to keep them happy, so they can elevate their play..

Lebron had to keep the Cavs players loose and happy, keep them relaxed..look how mentally weak and soft they have become this year, without his leadership..losing 11 games in a row, 21 of 22 and losing by 50+ to a struggling Lakers team..

Bito Corleone
01-12-2011, 12:30 PM
The Heat haven't really been dancing this year, I don't remember seeing them dance..

When you have real teammates, like King has this season, you don't have to look for morale boosts and activities to keep them happy, so they can elevate their play..

Lebron had to keep the Cavs players loose and happy, keep them relaxed..look how mentally weak and soft they have become this year, without his leadership..losing 11 games in a row, 21 of 22 and losing by 50+ to a struggling Lakers team..

Bro. All I was trying to do was point out how there are plenty of great gay clubs to dance at in South Beach. Bron loves to dance => Gays love to dance => South beach has lots of gay clubs => Bron took his talents to the gay bar.

jjktkk
01-12-2011, 12:34 PM

HH, your creeping me out with all of the Lebron love. Being a Spurs fan, I'll give props to players on other teams, but to change my avatar to a non Spur.

it's me
01-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Karma bitch!
http://blog.cleveland.com/cavs_impact/2009/03/large_Cavs-Intro.jpg

Lewalk already paid for all his sins……. Imagine your mom being fucked by a mutant herpered mouth like West….. Karma right there lol

Ace
01-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Bro. All I was trying to do was point out how there are plenty of great gay clubs to dance at in South Beach. Bron loves to dance => Gays love to dance => South beach has lots of gay clubs => Bron took his talents to the gay bar.
So the real question is how do you know? Been researching...

Venti Quattro
01-12-2011, 12:44 PM

Takes one to know one brah. The answer is just out there for cherry-picking.

jonnybravo
01-12-2011, 01:08 PM

That and the fact tath Pat would come down from upstairs and break some kneecaps.

JamStone
01-12-2011, 01:15 PM

Why didn't he dance when the Cavs were losing? When you're winning, you don't need to boost the morale of your teammates. Their spirits are already high. When you're losing, that's the time you should try to raise the spirits of everybody.

But he only would dance when they were winning...

Doing his Bobby Brown impression when his team is down by 10 points in the fourth quarter would support your contention. I don't think he's done that in those situations.

Next time the Heat are losing to the Celtics, LeBron should dance up and down the court in the fourth quarter to boost the morale of his teammates.

JamStone
01-12-2011, 01:16 PM

Maybe after the game, Mo Williams and Anderson Varejao did a breakdancing routine in the lockerroom and everybody felt better about the loss.

rjv
01-12-2011, 01:20 PM
lebron acts more like an 18 year old now than he did when he was actually 18

Bito Corleone
01-12-2011, 01:35 PM

Yup. Saw Bron dancing at a gay bar just last week. He was boosting plenty of morale. :toast

Bukefal
01-12-2011, 01:40 PM
I don't think he was referring to the cavs losing, but rather referring to that they are 1st place in the east right now. Because he was ridiculed and hated and everyone wanted them to suck so bad.

He's right. But yeah, it's not the good moment to make any comments like this. He should just be quiet for a while.
No matter what he says or does, right or wrong, at this moment everything he does is bad in the eyes of the majority of the people and his haters.

hater
01-12-2011, 02:01 PM

oh noes, you didn't, you fruity biatch

DieHardSpursFan1537
01-12-2011, 02:06 PM
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/158389_o.gif

MannyIsGod
01-12-2011, 02:06 PM
So HH realized how stupid his Lebron love was and decided to morph into an obvious troll to try to save face? Figures.

CavsSuperFan
01-12-2011, 02:17 PM
I am beginning to think that maybe Lebron is not such a nice person…:depressed

dbestpro
01-12-2011, 02:28 PM
If Karma is a bitch then Karma is Lebron's new nickname.

Killakobe81
01-12-2011, 02:51 PM
HH, your creeping me out with all of the Lebron love. Being a Spurs fan, I'll give props to players on other teams, but to change my avatar to a non Spur.

not only that but a half-naked pic of a non -spur? WTF?! Harlem has some solid takes at times ... (non kobe or Lebron) but for some reason when it comes to Lebron he is like a a little white girl at a justin bieber concert ...I just dont get it. Lebron deserves plenty of praise for his atheltic talent and accomplishments (except ringing) but idolatry? come on, harlem you better than that.

Killakobe81
01-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Personally much like the Jets ...if Lebron wants to woof he should. but dont apologize or clarify what you meant.

I was raised on "SAY WHAT YOU MEAN ... AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY"

if he truly is relishing being a villain why explain. they hated on him, he is hating back ...

baseline bum
01-12-2011, 02:58 PM
lebron acts more like an 18 year old now than he did when he was actually 18

:lol I remember when the scouts were raving about how mature LeBron was for his age.

Bito Corleone
01-12-2011, 03:04 PM
If Karma is a bitch then Karma is Lebron's new nickname.

:tu

LnGrrrR
01-12-2011, 04:17 PM
:lol I remember when the scouts were raving about how mature LeBron was for his age.

:lol True. True.

kamikazi_player
01-12-2011, 05:03 PM
What's wrong with that? :wakeup

Gutter92
01-12-2011, 05:13 PM
What's wrong with having a shirtless LeBron as my avatar...LeBron is a physical specimen that is incredible to witness...there is nothing gay about that

Jam, about the dancing...why would he be dancing up and down the court during a game...he only dances on the sidelines...doing it on the court would be wrong...

rickross
01-12-2011, 05:13 PM

yo if yo nigga owner would come at yo like a slave owner wouldnt u bitch slap da mofo? Lebron doin wat every nigga suppose 2 be doin. Showin dem faggots who da real MVP/DPOY/GOAT is.

DAF86
01-12-2011, 05:21 PM
Remember when Laker fans used to argue that Cavs' role players > Lakers' role players?

kamikazi_player
01-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Remember when Lakerfan said a 34 year old Antawn Jamison was the legit 2nd option for the Cavs

TinTin
01-12-2011, 05:28 PM
not only that but a half-naked pic of a non -spur? WTF?! Harlem has some solid takes at times ... (non kobe or Lebron) but for some reason when it comes to Lebron he is like a a little white girl at a justin bieber concert ...I just dont get it. Lebron deserves plenty of praise for his atheltic talent and accomplishments (except ringing) but idolatry? come on, harlem you better than that.

Do you really have that much of a problem of a pic where he is depicted to be throwing away his cav jersey? :wakeup

HarlemHeat37
01-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Do you really have that much of a problem of a pic where he is depicted to be throwing away his cav jersey? :wakeup

:lol Finally, somebody understands the meaning of my avy..fucking homophobes around here, uh..

BanditHiro
01-12-2011, 08:50 PM
someone needs to superglue a dick into that gaping ass mouth of Lebron's.

we don't want to hear your sexual fantasy you fucking douchebag

cobbler
01-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Lebron is the biggest hypocrite in America right now.

HarlemHo and Lebron actually share the distinction...TBH

cobbler
01-12-2011, 09:52 PM
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/hh.jpg

HarlemHeat37
01-12-2011, 10:31 PM
I've never had that style of hair, tbh..

Killakobe81
01-12-2011, 10:37 PM
The "CO-OP" has spoken ... dat shit is STILL gay ...

Blake
01-12-2011, 11:32 PM
What's wrong with having a shirtless LeBron as my avatar...LeBron is a physical specimen that is incredible to witness...there is nothing gay about that

Jam, about the dancing...why would he be dancing up and down the court during a game...he only dances on the sidelines...doing it on the court would be wrong...

PtAqQ6tz0bA

jeebus
01-12-2011, 11:44 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6016717

DMC
01-13-2011, 12:31 AM

My cock looks to be hewn from alabaster and ivory, and sporting a scrimshawed, impressive shank like the scabbard of a Norwegian Fjord Master.

Do you want a pic of it for your avatar?

SenorSpur
01-13-2011, 12:43 AM
I wonder what LeQuit will tweet when the Celtics make him cry uncle and quit on his team again in the playoffs?

namlook
01-13-2011, 01:21 AM
Lebron says Karma is a bitch then gets hurt the next game. Touche!

senorglory
01-13-2011, 01:34 AM
yo if yo nigga owner would come at yo like a slave owner

nothing remotely like that occurred.

nevitt_&_smrek
01-13-2011, 01:43 AM
LeBra of the Teat mentions karma, then "God" shortly after. Probably has no clue karma is a Hindu concept.

PM5K
01-13-2011, 05:00 AM
Quickest Karma strike ever? He tweaked his ankle last night and is listed as day to day.

ALVAREZ6
01-13-2011, 01:59 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6016717

In the tweet James wrote: "Crazy. Karma is a b****. Gets you every time. It's not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!"

It seemed that James was speaking about the Cavs, who have lost 11 in a row, and their struggles while taking a shot at team owner Dan Gilbert. Last July, in a letter to fans, Gilbert had predicted bad karma for James.

But James declined to fully explain his thoughts and then attempted to imply they weren't even his.

"It's just how I was feeling at the time," James said. "It wasn't even a comment from me, it was someone who sent it to me and I sent it out. It wasn't toward that team. It definitely wasn't a good showing by that team last night, I know they wish they would've played better."

The entry on James' Twitter account did not indicate it was a re-tweet from another user. James also did not fully explain the meaning behind the statement, though he did say that karma is a word and concept "I've kinda always used my whole life."

"I don't think there was intent at all," James said.
lol, omg. Come on man, at this point he should have just said it indeed was smack back to the Cavs. He tweeted right after the Cavs got massacred... no shit it was relating to the Cavs. Is anyone supposed to believe that the subject was some random person or thing??

Venti Quattro
01-13-2011, 02:03 PM
The Heat don't suck, they're just a walking PR disaster.

xellos88330
01-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Didn't LeBron tweak his ankle last night or something?