PDA

View Full Version : You know that feeling you had...

xellos88330
01-12-2011, 10:45 PM
when the Spurs would get down double digits in a game? You would start getting angry or thoughts of "It's gonna be a long night." creep in.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

I normally used to get those feelings the past few seasons, but this season it doesn't bother me as much. They normally don't show up unless it is the last 3 minutes of the game. I am so happy that the Spurs FINALLY have the offensive capacity at all positions to come back and even take the lead within a few short minutes.

Anyone else have the same feeling?

greyforest
01-12-2011, 10:47 PM
i wonder how many games this year the spurs have trailed at the half? it's quite a few.

anonoftheinternets
01-13-2011, 12:07 AM
they ahve had more than a few games coming back from double digits down. not to mention a few where the game was tight but they came away with a win. Last 2 seasons? all losses.

spurs1990
01-13-2011, 12:21 AM
I'm still amazed at the Heat.

They were losing to the Clippers by 21 points, and now look - its a THREE point game.

The Cheat whill nhever lhose!

BanditHiro
01-13-2011, 12:23 AM
I'm still amazed at the Heat.

They were losing to the Clippers by 21 points, and now look - its a THREE point game.

The Cheat whill nhever lhose!

they are a great back up if the spurs are unable to beat the lakers

LongtimeSpursFan
01-13-2011, 12:57 AM
when the Spurs would get down double digits in a game? You would start getting angry or thoughts of "It's gonna be a long night." creep in.

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!

I normally used to get those feelings the past few seasons, but this season it doesn't bother me as much. They normally don't show up unless it is the last 3 minutes of the game. I am so happy that the Spurs FINALLY have the offensive capacity at all positions to come back and even take the lead within a few short minutes.

Anyone else have the same feeling?

These Spurs remind of the 95 Spurs. Even though they would be down most of the game they always found ways to win at the end. Even Sean has mentioned several times that the 95 team would know that no matter the score they knew they were going to win.

Amuseddaysleeper
01-13-2011, 01:10 AM
These Spurs remind of the 95 Spurs. Even though they would be down most of the game they always found ways to win at the end. Even Sean has mentioned several times that the 95 team would know that no matter the score they knew they were going to win.

And we all know how that year turned out :toast

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2011, 01:12 AM
http://www.mutr.co.uk/images/iron_pyrite.jpg

midnightpulp
01-13-2011, 01:14 AM
http://www.mutr.co.uk/images/iron_pyrite.jpg

Probably what Kobe's knees look like.

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2011, 01:16 AM
Probably what Kobe's knees look like.

Congrats on the W, MP:toast