PDA

View Full Version : Geez Orlando

Pelicans78
01-12-2011, 11:02 PM
Really? Losing to the Whorenets? Pretty sad, especially with how their defense shut down the Magic's offense.

Ditty
01-12-2011, 11:20 PM
congrats hornets good job breaking the streak

Budkin
01-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Dwight Howard with a chance to win on free throws bricked them both.

Pelicans78
01-12-2011, 11:24 PM
Dwight Howard with a chance to win on free throws bricked them both.

He's so overrated. All he did was travel and charge through Okafor with elbows all night long, yet the refs let him get away with it. He even cut CP3 and Okafor with elbows on the same play. :lol

Darth_Pelican
01-12-2011, 11:26 PM
I never realized how much of a 3-point chucking team Orlando was until seeing them in person tonight. LOL 31 three point attempts.

Good win for the Hornets. Belinelli getting hurt opened the door for Thorton to get minutes, and went off for 22 pts and 9 rebounds.

Darth_Pelican
01-12-2011, 11:28 PM
He's so overrated. All he did was travel and charge through Okafor with elbows all night long, yet the refs let him get away with it. He even cut CP3 and Okafor with elbows on the same play. :lol

Agreed. The refs let him get away with murder. They did everything they could tonight to let the Magic continue their streak tonight, and the Hornets still found a way to win.

Budkin
01-12-2011, 11:32 PM
I never realized how much of a 3-point chucking team Orlando was until seeing them in person tonight. LOL 31 three point attempts.

Good win for the Hornets. Belinelli getting hurt opened the door for Thorton to get minutes, and went off for 22 pts and 9 rebounds.

They are one of those teams that live or die by the 3. When they aren't droppin', they aren't winnin'.

redzero
01-12-2011, 11:58 PM
I just got back from the game.

The Hornets did their little last minute choking, but they somehow came away with a win.

Special lol's go out to Dwight for having two chances to tie the game and still fucking up, and JJ Redick for that forced shot and airball.

Killakobe81
01-13-2011, 12:14 AM
I dont care what yall say about his defense yallneed Thorton's scoring if Paul is not going to score ...

BRHornet45
01-13-2011, 01:30 AM
Thornton is the reason the Hornets won ... and yes he needs serious playing time off the bench on a nightly basis.

Killakobe81
01-13-2011, 01:31 AM
Thornton is the reason the Hornets won ... and yes he needs serious playing time off the bench on a nightly basis.

Anyone can see that.
their defense is good with Bellinelli, but they struggle to score late ...what about the rookie they got can he play some defense and score havent seen much of him?

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2011, 01:32 AM
how the shit did this game even get to ot? i thought NOH had a 7-8 pt lead with a minute left...

ElNono
01-13-2011, 01:33 AM
Can't wait to read the next Thorton tweeter update :lol

redzero
01-13-2011, 01:44 AM
how the shit did this game even get to ot? i thought NOH had a 7-8 pt lead with a minute left...

The Hornets put on a typical choke job and missed two free throws. The Magic, on the other hand, hit 3 3-pointers--2 from Richardson and one Hidayet Turkoglu.

crc21209
01-13-2011, 01:48 AM
Magic just coming back down to earth that's all....

BRHornet45
01-13-2011, 02:00 AM
Can't wait to read the next Thorton tweeter update :lol

Marcus Thornton:
I told my niggas that we will see better days yesterday,today is a better day celebrate

Pelicans78
01-13-2011, 02:29 AM
Anyone can see that.
their defense is good with Bellinelli, but they struggle to score late ...what about the rookie they got can he play some defense and score havent seen much of him?

You mean Pondexter? He's Ariza's primary backup. He seems to be productive in his minutes.

The big problem with Thornton is having Willie Green on the team. He and Monty Williams go way back so he's getting minutes regardless. He loves to jack it up as much as anyone on the team so when Thornton is playing next to him, he doesn't get many looks. The bench would be better served having Thornton alongside with Jack and Pondexter. Green or Belinelli need to start.