PDA

View Full Version : YouTube removed it but,...

Yonivore
01-12-2011, 11:41 PM
For those interested in seeing true vitriol, here it is:

Screen Capped Video of Tweets (http://vimeo.com/18733744)

Somebody's not listening to their President...

Death Threats Against Sarah Palin at 'Unprecedented Level,' Aides Say (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blood-libel-sarah-palins-controversial-reference-riled-emotions/story?id=12601352&page=1)

ChumpDumper
01-12-2011, 11:44 PM
lol blood libel

Stringer_Bell
01-13-2011, 12:35 AM
lol, some of those are kinda funny. surprised that so many young people are taking to twitter with their hate - if only there was a way to get them into the voting booths in 2012!

diego
01-13-2011, 05:36 AM
yoni, do you still think this hasnt affected Palin negatively? I'd been busy the past couple days but the more details that have come out, the more right I am- Palin had nothing to do with it but she still came out badly (to the point she's had to make statements to defend herself), because of Giffords interview denouncing her inflammatory rhetoric.

r8oQi1ty1hs

you called me an idiot repeatedly in the other thread and I didnt get back to answer, do you consider giffords an idiot as well? a simple yes/no answer please.

and :lol at insistently comparing random tweets / blog posts with public figures' official statements. have there been any assassination attempts where the victim denounced blog posts and tweets from the general public putting them in danger?

Yonivore
01-13-2011, 06:14 AM
yoni, do you still think this hasnt affected Palin negatively? I'd been busy the past couple days but the more details that have come out, the more right I am- Palin had nothing to do with it but she still came out badly (to the point she's had to make statements to defend herself), because of Giffords interview denouncing her inflammatory rhetoric.

r8oQi1ty1hs

you called me an idiot repeatedly in the other thread and I didnt get back to answer, do you consider giffords an idiot as well? a simple yes/no answer please.

and :lol at insistently comparing random tweets / blog posts with public figures' official statements. have there been any assassination attempts where the victim denounced blog posts and tweets from the general public putting them in danger?
No

BlairForceDejuan
01-13-2011, 09:31 AM
lol they mad

ElNono
01-13-2011, 09:35 AM
Stupid people on both sides of the aisle. Nothing to see here.

boutons_deux
01-13-2011, 10:19 AM
"Stupid people on both sides of the aisle"

You Lie, false equivalence.

George Gervin's Afro
01-13-2011, 10:51 AM

r8oQi1ty1hs

It's the same thing!

Sincerely,

Yonivore :lmao

ElNono
01-13-2011, 12:37 PM
"Stupid people on both sides of the aisle"

You Lie, false equivalence.

If you think those tweets were planted, you would be entering WC's territory...

balli
01-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Given our President's call for national civility and betterment, I hope that America is responsive. I hope that every person in America is inspired to be and act better in many different regards.

I hope that every single person in America can feel more empowered and more safe and more dignified in their right to public discourse.

Except for Sarah Palin who's idiotic vitriol is cancerous and damaging and dangerous and will be ongoing.

Wild Cobra
01-13-2011, 12:54 PM
Wild Cobra-What I see today is that most blacks are racists, and almost no whites are.

Wild Cobra- Yes, I know. I actually tried to pull the wool over your eyes on that one.
You know, if you wanted to do that right, you would hyperlink those to where I said them!

Too lazy, or don't know how?

Nbadan
01-13-2011, 07:20 PM
If you think those tweets were planted, you would be entering WC's territory...

When is the last time a popular wing-nut politician was shot?

I think that's the false equivalence Boutons speaks of...

ElNono
01-13-2011, 08:02 PM
When is the last time a popular wing-nut politician was shot?

Reagan? Ford?

Didn't Rep. Cantor said his political office was shot at early last year?

Nbadan
01-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Reagan? Ford?

Didn't Rep. Cantor said his political office was shot at early last year?

Cantor probably shot the office himself after a drunken little boy orgy...

Ford was shot by the MIC...

ElNono
01-13-2011, 08:15 PM
So wing-nuts do get shot at.

Nbadan
01-13-2011, 08:18 PM
So wing-nuts do get shot at.

Ford wasn't a wing-nut......Reagan lives damn it!

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/B/G/3/zombie-reagan.jpg

Winehole23
01-13-2011, 08:21 PM
Ford was shot by the MIC...Shot at, you mean.

I wasn't aware "Squeaky" Fromme was a stooge for the establishment. Can you flesh that out a little?

ChumpDumper
01-13-2011, 08:28 PM
Yeah, this should be good.

Nbadan
01-13-2011, 08:35 PM
John Hinckley Jr....was a manson follower?

Nbadan
01-13-2011, 08:46 PM
Ford wasn't shot...

Yonivore
01-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Given our President's call for national civility and betterment, I hope that America is responsive. I hope that every person in America is inspired to be and act better in many different regards.
Starting with him. He has a unique opportunity here to end his own sniping and set the tone.

I hope that every single person in America can feel more empowered and more safe and more dignified in their right to public discourse.

Except for Sarah Palin who's idiotic vitriol is cancerous and damaging and dangerous and will be ongoing.
You almost made it.

ChumpDumper
01-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Ford was shot by the MIC...

Ford wasn't shot...