PDA

View Full Version : Lbj's lesson in karma 101

romsey31
01-13-2011, 01:28 AM
After taking a shot at his old team , lebron loses in the same building the following night ending te Heat's shot at making history with consecutive road wins, while also turning his ankle... How's that for karma?

namlook
01-13-2011, 01:38 AM
Lebron shouldn't have cut down that tree.

http://sarahandthegoonsquad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Karma.bmp

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2011, 01:39 AM
Karma for what?..you don't even know what he was talking about..

crazylakerfan001
01-13-2011, 01:41 AM
lebron can put karma on his mental list.

CubanMustGo
01-13-2011, 08:48 AM
Lebronze: "I don't have to be a hero in the regular season if I'm not close to 100 percent."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6017438

Showing that heart of a champion once again.

JoeTait75
01-13-2011, 09:12 AM
LeBron turns his ankle about a dozen times a year and still doesn't miss any time.

He isn't hurt. He doesn't get hurt.

Shank
01-13-2011, 10:31 AM
Karma for what?..you don't even know what he was talking about..

Look, everyone! I found someone that believes whatever LeBron says! Right here! Look! Look!

namlook
01-13-2011, 05:29 PM
Lebronze: "I don't have to be a hero in the regular season if I'm not close to 100 percent."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6017438

Showing that heart of a champion once again.

Someone is going to write a book with all these quotes. Lebron's advisors need to tell him to just shut up and never publically open his mouth again on the subject of himself, other teams and anything to do with the NBA in general. And he needs to just shut down that Twitter account to reduce the possible ways he can keep embarrassing himself.

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2011, 05:42 PM
Someone is going to write a book with all these quotes. Lebron's advisors need to tell him to just shut up and never publically open his mouth again on the subject of himself, other teams and anything to do with the NBA in general. And he needs to just shut down that Twitter account to reduce the possible ways he can keep embarrassing himself.

What did you think of Kobe's quotes from the police interview?..

monosylab1k
01-13-2011, 06:06 PM
One thing about this whole LeBron twitter things shows LeBron's character. Basically he's the most arrogant faggot alive, and he thinks everybody who follows basketball is an idiot.

I say this because he claims he didn't write that tweet, that he just retweeted what someone else said. Except for the fact that's there's a very clear "retweet" feature on Twitter which makes it obvious when you retweet someone else. LeBron should know, he's used it before, many many times. And on that post, he very obviously didn't use it.

Now he's saying people are too stupid to understand how twitter works. And if there really is such a thing as karma, LeBron's about to get a whole world of shit thrown back in his face.

btw has anyone in the media busted him on this blatant lie yet? All they have to ask is why there isn't a retweet notice on that tweet if he actually did retweet it.

Incredible player, supreme faggot of a human being.

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2011, 06:12 PM
One thing about this whole LeBron twitter things shows LeBron's character. Basically he's the most arrogant faggot alive, and he thinks everybody who follows basketball is an idiot.

I say this because he claims he didn't write that tweet, that he just retweeted what someone else said. Except for the fact that's there's a very clear "retweet" feature on Twitter which makes it obvious when you retweet someone else. LeBron should know, he's used it before, many many times. And on that post, he very obviously didn't use it.

Now he's saying people are too stupid to understand how twitter works. And if there really is such a thing as karma, LeBron's about to get a whole world of shit thrown back in his face.

btw has anyone in the media busted him on this blatant lie yet? All they have to ask is why there isn't a retweet notice on that tweet if he actually did retweet it.

:rolleyes..

Ace
01-13-2011, 06:25 PM
Lakers start winning and namlook has the sudden urge to post...

z0sa
01-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Lakers start winning and lakerfan has the sudden urge to post...

FIFY :tu

this phenomenon goes back to a certain early 2008 date almost the entire lakerfanbase here registered past.

HarlemHeat37
01-14-2011, 12:01 AM

:lol Mono uses Twitter?..never would have imagined..pretty soft, tbh..

namlook
01-14-2011, 12:06 AM
Ace, you should be deployed to the Heat locker room so you can put some duct tape on Lebron's mouth and take his cell phone away from him.

Ace
01-14-2011, 12:08 AM
Ace, you should be deployed to the Heat locker room so you can put some duct tape on Lebron's mouth and take his cell phone away from him.
Then Spurstalk would have nothing to talk about...

HarlemHeat37
01-14-2011, 12:19 AM
nam, do you play basketball?..

monosylab1k
01-14-2011, 01:28 AM
:lol Mono uses Twitter?..never would have imagined..pretty soft, tbh..

don't use it. I'm just aware of how twitter works. Avon/Marlo didn't give a shit about Baltimore politics, but you better believe they understood how it worked. It would take a weaker man, a soldier like Bodie or Slim Charles, to question their intellect on a subject.

ClingingMars
01-14-2011, 01:56 AM
don't use it. I'm just aware of how twitter works. Avon/Marlo didn't give a shit about Baltimore politics, but you better believe they understood how it worked. It would take a weaker man, a soldier like Bodie or Slim Charles, to question their intellect on a subject.

And if they did...look out

monosylab1k
01-14-2011, 09:31 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Shut-up-or-speak-up-LeBron-One-of-the-two;_ylt=AhAiHbrfRTRQoY14felIpLbTjdIF?urn=nba-307218

romsey31
01-16-2011, 06:06 AM
now bosh is hurt.. 3 game losing streak.. sure doesnt pay to wish bad on anyone.. :)

100%duncan
01-16-2011, 06:14 AM
well lebron is a bitch though