PDA

View Full Version : Ozzfest Might Include Will Smith

Gatita
05-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Smiths Plan An Ozzfest Takeover

Jada Pinkett Smith is set to infuriate heavy rockers even more as she considers including hip-hop husband Will Smith in her Ozzfest tour plans.

Ozzfest headliner Ozzy Osbourne caused controversy earlier this month (MAY05) when he added the actress' metal group Wicked Wisdom to the touring festival.

Enraged fans suggested the move would cause a riot when they sent hate mail to the Ozzfest website - and now Pinkett Smith plans to add insult to injury with an idea to bringing her husband onstage.

She says, "We're thinking about it. He's really become a real metalhead lately. He fell in love with Otep (heavy metal group) the other night, so that was really interesting. He wanted to get in the pit.

"Now he's all excited and wants to be down with it."

Whether or not the Ozzfest dates come off for the Hollywood couple, Smith will join his wife and her group when they tour Europe in November (05).

:flipoff

ObiwanGinobili
05-29-2005, 11:48 AM
IF her band rightously rocks then ozzy had a good reason to include her..... plus his name is Ozzy and it's Ozzfest : ie, what he says goes.

But just casue your husband is a fan doesn't mean he gets to come onstage.
damn! I'm a fan .. why don;t she just bring me onstage? I'll be like 7 months pregnant by then and stuck gaudy materninty clothes.. how freakin metal is that? *read sarcasm*

BronxCowboy
05-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Well, it would score some major irony points.

ObiwanGinobili
05-29-2005, 12:17 PM
you can't Get more metal than being pregnanat

:tu :blah

ZStomp
05-29-2005, 03:40 PM
Is there a link?

Vashner
05-29-2005, 03:49 PM
I like Wil Smith.. get jiggy wid it...

T Park
05-29-2005, 04:32 PM
Ozzfest.

Now theres some realll talent there.

Ozzy, whew, a wonderfull musician.

If only you can understand what the long haired freak says.

violentkitten
05-29-2005, 05:57 PM
tpark that would have been a much more powerful statement if your posts tended not to be so fucking garbled.

Brodels
05-29-2005, 10:03 PM
Ozzfest.

Now theres some realll talent there.

Ozzy, whew, a wonderfull musician.

If only you can understand what the long haired freak says.

So Ozzy is a terrible musician and Toby Keith is a wonderful one? You haven't exactly shown that you know anything about music...care to explain why what they are doing musically either sucks or is good?

If you're going to talk about what is good and what is bad, break it down. Tell me what chord progressions you like.

E20
05-29-2005, 10:05 PM
http://www.thesahara.net/ozzy_tubby.jpg
You're on Candid Camera!!!!

T Park
05-29-2005, 10:17 PM
Tell me what chord progressions you like.

uhhh.

Im not even talking that, Im talking on pure talent alone.

Ozzy Ozbourne has zero, yes, ZERO musical talent.

He cant sing, you cant understand half of what the whacked out weirdo freak says.

Toby Keith has more musical singing talent in his left pinkie finger, than that screaming doped out whack does.

E20
05-29-2005, 10:33 PM
I liked Black Sabbath's instrumental stuff but, Ozzy did have a bad voice from eating all those pigeons. It sounds so nasaly and like a nerd in HS who is on too much medication due to allergies.

Vashner
05-29-2005, 11:19 PM
Actually Ozzy went to rehab and is off the Oxy and vicoden at the moment. Well at least I could understand him talking the other day.

E20
05-29-2005, 11:32 PM
In the end if you go up to a random person on the street and ask:

Who do you perfer Ozzy or Toby

they'll either say:
Ozzy
or
Who is this Toby Keith you speak of.

3rdCoast
05-29-2005, 11:44 PM
In the end if you go up to a random person on the street and ask:

Who do you perfer Ozzy or Toby

they'll either say:
Ozzy
or
Who is this Toby Keith you speak of.

yea , morons will say that.

Gatita
05-30-2005, 01:27 AM
TPark:Ozzy Ozbourne has zero, yes, ZERO musical talent.

That's why he is still around after all these decades, influencing new generations because he has no talent. :rolleyes WTF are you talking about? :cuss

ZStomp
05-30-2005, 05:43 AM
That's why he is still around after all these decades, influencing new generations because he has no talent. :rolleyes WTF are you talking about? :cuss

Thank you Gatita....pay no mind to him ....

He's been around for around 37 years....yet he has no talent. :rolleyes

Ozzy has sold millions of albums..but forget that. I never pay attention to that because there have been numerous groups or whatever that have sold millions of albums and then....disappear.

While Ozzy has been around for nearly 40 years....he must be doing something right.

MI21
05-30-2005, 05:54 AM
I recall TPark saying he enjoyed the music of Maroon 5.

:lol

Obviously take his musical opinions with a grain of salt.

ZStomp
05-30-2005, 06:50 AM
I recall TPark saying he enjoyed the music of Maroon 5.

:lol

Obviously take his musical opinions with a grain of salt.

:lol :lmao