PDA

View Full Version : i'm not trying to be racist but...

koriwhat
01-13-2011, 08:31 AM
yall motherfuckers who keep starting these threads with "i'm not trying to troll but..." need to be shot in the fuckin' head already.

the past week or so has been filled with these dumbass threads, wtf? yeah this thread might be dumb too but son of a bitch, yall are trollin' so stop acting like yall aren't.

i mean, not trying to troll or anything but...

rickross
01-13-2011, 08:35 AM
yeah i got calf tats ...
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Chris Fall
01-13-2011, 09:01 AM
motherfuckers who get calftats then get "butthurt everytime somebody points out how much of a faggot they are..." need to be shot in the fuckin' head already.

yep

BUMP
01-13-2011, 09:02 AM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Chris Fall
01-13-2011, 09:11 AM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

never gets old :lol

"I didn't get these tats because I thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to to tat my calves up with spurs"

:rollin:rollin:rollin

ButtHurt Committee
01-13-2011, 10:24 AM
yall motherfuckers who keep starting these threads with "i'm not trying to troll but..." need to be shot in the fuckin' head already.

the past week or so has been filled with these dumbass threads, wtf? yeah this thread might be dumb too but son of a bitch, yall are trollin' so stop acting like yall aren't.

You forgot to be racist. Are you afraid it might ruin your image?

Double-Up
01-13-2011, 10:49 AM
There should be an open spot, am I correct. I mean, being up there for a month made realize that I'm more like you guys than I realized. I fit all of the necessary criteria needed to fill the role of a strong 4 star general. Accordingot your very own Krew guidelines, I fit the bill.

Sorry ass nigga...:lol

Blake
01-13-2011, 11:03 AM
what do trolls starting threads have to do with racism?

Blake
01-13-2011, 11:04 AM

so you are you saying you need to be shot in the fuckin' head.

k.

Venti Quattro
01-13-2011, 11:09 AM
calf tats. ok old joke

Phillip
01-13-2011, 11:11 AM

MavDynasty
01-13-2011, 11:24 AM

Look you shit for brains North Texas fuck, I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving fuckheads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goatshit.

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the fuck is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser-faggot like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a fuckstick? Eat shit and commit suicide afterward please.

Venti Quattro
01-13-2011, 11:27 AM
Look you shit for brains North Texas fuck, I am going to make this so simple that even you will be able to understand. I hate Dallas. I hate all Dallas teams. I hate all Dallas neocon, ass backward GOP loving fuckheads. And it doesn't matter that this is a MLB board you inbred pile of goatshit.

I hate the Rangers just as much.

And I am a Redskin fan because I spent half of my life in Northern Virginia and also because THERE IS NO NFL TEAM in San Antonio and I would rather eat glass shards then support the cowpigs.

And btw what the fuck is a Dallas Maverick supporting loser-faggot like you doing on a Spurs forum? Doesn't that make you a fuckstick? Eat shit and commit suicide afterward please.

So a "friend" of mine owes me money. He came over to my house the other day and soliticted my help. He said there was 10 bucks in it for me if I did 3 loads of laundry and washed all his dishes. I did it as fast as I could, about 2 hours after he asked, it was done. He was running out of tobacco, so I gave him the rest of my tobacco because he's a heavier smoker than I am. A little short on cash around this time of the month, he promised me that he'd have the money to me the next day. This was on Sunday. So, theoretically, by Monday I should have the money.

He says that he didn't get his check on Monday. Okay, I said, and I left it at that. I ask him again today, he says he has his check is here but he needs to get to the bank. Okay, I said, again. Tonight I go over to his apartment and he procedes to tell me that he spent my 10 dollars on something "we (his other friends) got some stuff and he didn't have the 10 dollars to pay me back." So he promises me the ten dollars on Wednesday. I have a busy day tomorrow so I won't find out until 4PM tomorrow if he's lying to me. He tells me to get a job because I don't make enough money. Well, if he'd pay me...

I've given a lot to this guy. He got meals at my apartment at least twice a week for six months last year. He didn't have cable so I let him watch whatever he wanted to watch, let him stay in my apartment from 6AM to 10PM every night and he was the one who left. When I went away on trips, he sometimes would have a key to let himself in. I subsequently found my VCR broken (brand-new). I even financed a tattoo about a year ago and it took him 8 months to get me 70 dollars for it. I even paid for the cream to keep it from becoming infected.

I want this "friend" out of my life. He's a user and he's found that the milk has gone sour on me so he's keeping other people a priority now that I don't have the cash to support his many habits. Because I don't get pissed and angry and curse in his face, he thinks I'm a pushoever. Some "friend."

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you do this to other people?

BUMP.
01-13-2011, 12:03 PM
You forgot to be racist. Are you afraid it might ruin your image?

1.) I don't have my money and when I get paid, he's gone.
2.) Yes, I am bisexual and have stated so several times on the board. Not a big deal, just a response to the childish insults.
3.) No, I did not have a sexual relationship with him. I don't find him at all attractive. I'd never be that drunk.
4.) How the hell did we run 2 pages talking about the benefits of milk? This is a hot topic on Spurstalk?
5.) Yes, I did his laundry and dishes because they are chores I can do and money is tight. Why he needs me to do this? He's a lazy jackass and his current roomates want the apartment clean.

Direct quote from a conversation with this so-called "friend": "You'll get the money when I give it to you." Thanks, jackass. Thought at the time: I can't wait to tell you to get out of my life.

2.) Yes, I am bisexual and have stated so several times on the board. Not a big deal, just a response to the childish insults.
3.) No, I did not have a sexual relationship with him. I don't find him at all attractive. I'd never be that drunk.
4.) How the hell did we run 2 pages talking about the benefits of milk? This is a hot topic on Spurstalk?
5.) Yes, I did his laundry and dishes because they are chores I can do and money is tight. Why he needs me to do this? He's a lazy jackass and his current roomates want the apartment clean.

Direct quote from a conversation with this so-called "friend": "You'll get the money when I give it to you." Thanks, jackass. Thought at the time: I can't wait to tell you to get out of my life.

ohmwrecker
01-13-2011, 12:10 PM
When I read koriwhat's posts I hear Napoleon Dynamite's voice.

LnGrrrR
01-13-2011, 01:08 PM

Uhm... that isn't a racist comment. :lol

koriwhat
01-13-2011, 02:47 PM
what a bunch of dumbfucks yall are... the title of this thread is just playing on the same "i'm not... but..." get a clue dipshits.

btw, yall trolling each other and playing reach around while i'm offline is even more proof yall are just a bunch of queers for each other. have a great day in my thread fuckin' each other raw.

BlackSwordsMan
01-13-2011, 02:49 PM

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2011, 02:54 PM
i don't hate my father at all... i pity him. he's like a 13 yr old trapped in a 50 yr old dude's body. it ain't cool, it's depressing, and i'd rather not deal with him. he's never once hit me and i doubt he ever would've had my parents stayed together. he just never grew up. his mentality matches plenty of you trolls here tbh and imho. haha!

koriwhat
01-13-2011, 02:57 PM

:tu

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2011, 03:00 PM
uh... it's not that i couldn't handle hs, it's that i didn't give a fuck about hs. if you read a while back i explained that in 10th grade i should had failed mainly because i never went to school but they passed me. in my junior year, or the 3 months i was there, i was getting pretty much straight A's but still felt bored with hs and when i turned 17 i decided to dropout because at 17 i could do so without a guardian's approval.

get your shit straight and stop talking out your ass already.

kamikazi_player
01-13-2011, 03:04 PM
:rollin when I opened this thread and saw my scroll bar on the right side was very short, I knew this thread was going to be good thread:lol

ohmwrecker
01-13-2011, 03:06 PM
I bet he spits when he talks.

Fpoonsie
01-13-2011, 03:07 PM
what a bunch of dumbfucks yall are... the title of this thread is just playing on the same "i'm not... but..." get a clue dipshits.

Your whole idea falls flat as soon as you don't start your OP w/ something like "...ya'll are a bunch of stupid ######s" or something of the sort.

To make a better analogy, next time you're 'bout to walk into a bar, exclaim "I don't wanna look like a white trash, meth-addicted Jesus, but..." and then proceed through the door.

koriwhat
01-13-2011, 03:12 PM
next time i'm 'bout to walk into a bar, i'll exclaim "I don't wanna look like a flaming homo, ed hardy wearing faggot, but..." and then proceed through the door.

koriwhat
01-13-2011, 03:13 PM
I bet he spits when he talks.

i bet you spit after suckin' dick... take it like the bitch you are and SWALLOW IT!

Blake
01-13-2011, 03:13 PM

JamStone
01-13-2011, 03:15 PM
dogshit on your head... sucks to be you

http://suckstobeyoublog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/S5000839.JPG

ALVAREZ6
01-13-2011, 03:17 PM
Uhm... that isn't a racist comment. :lol

lol, in all fairness he did claim that he was not trying to be racist...and he wasn't. Nothing wrong I guess :lol

kamikazi_player
01-13-2011, 03:25 PM
Your whole idea falls flat as soon as you don't start your OP w/ something like "...ya'll are a bunch of stupid ######s" or something of the sort.

To make a better analogy, next time you're 'bout to walk into a bar, exclaim "I don't wanna look like a white trash, meth-addicted Jesus, but..." and then proceed through the door.
Or he could have said "I'm not trying to be a dumbass but..." and anything he would have wrote I would understand him completely.

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2011, 03:25 PM
:lol Bump, what's that post from?..

Btw, koriwhat is by far the biggest attention whore I've ever seen..he loves this shit, he gets more attention on ST than he could imagine anywhere else..

ohmwrecker
01-13-2011, 03:38 PM
i bet you spit after suckin' dick... take it like the bitch you are and SWALLOW IT!

Yes, I know you are bisexual and have stated so several times on the board. Not a big deal, just not interested. However, I would like to continue the childish insults.

Double-Up
01-13-2011, 03:42 PM
dogshit on your head... sucks to be you

http://suckstobeyoublog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/S5000839.JPG

Nice kid, how long you been married?

koriwhat
01-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Btw, koriwhat is by far the biggest attention whore I've ever seen..he loves this shit, he gets more attention on ST than he could imagine anywhere else..

16K posts says otherwise.

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2011, 03:50 PM
16K posts says otherwise.

My amount of posts says that you aren't an attention whore?..:lol the lack of a High School diploma rearing it's ugly head right now..

kamikazi_player
01-13-2011, 03:52 PM
My amount of posts says that you aren't an attention whore?..:lol the lack of a High School diploma rearing it's ugly head right now..
:rollin

Ace
01-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Koriwhat trolling as usual

Don'tCallMeBubbles
01-13-2011, 04:31 PM
koriwhat and Palin.

Giffords' blood is on your hands and your blood libelous, racist rants...........

koriwhat
01-14-2011, 07:08 AM
koriwhat and Palin.

Giffords' blood is on your hands and your blood libelous, racist rants...........

fuck politics... you can get that bs outta here!

koriwhat
01-14-2011, 07:09 AM

16k :nope

Blake
01-14-2011, 09:25 AM

BUMP
01-14-2011, 09:46 AM
damnit! i have this shitty looking ham po'boy in front of me right now and i don't want to eat it at all... shit looks disgusting! i ask for the ham to be sliced very thin and what do i get? i get a smashed down looking sanwhich with ham thicker than my ipad. wtf!?

god this ham looks disgusting too... son of a bitch!

i should stop eating at that disgusting fuckin' poor excuse of a bbq place.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-14-2011, 09:56 AM
I for one am trying to be racist. Fuck the Swedes! Those ABBA loving meatball suckers have ruined the global economy and corrupt our bloodlines with their herring tainted genes. The only good Swede is a muppet.

4>0rings
01-14-2011, 09:59 AM
koriwhat is Timvp's troll.

Cry Havoc
01-14-2011, 10:08 AM
Guitardude approves of this thread.

monosylab1k
01-14-2011, 11:01 AM
I have posted some fucked up shit in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered fuck that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still shitting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

monosylab1k
01-14-2011, 11:04 AM
Sorry junior, I don't get "asshurt" on a website for sport related debates. Thats what Spurstalk is intended for. Not for some little kid that has to throw out gay, and racist comments, when he feels threatened. Maybe one day you can debate like a grownup. But continue on junior, its funny when a little twerp starts spewing shit on here. Good entertainment, tbh.

Sorry junior, I don't get "asshurt" on a website for sport related debates. Thats what Spurstalk is intended for. Not for some little kid that has to throw out gay, and racist comments, when he feels threatened. Maybe one day you can debate like a grownup. But continue on junior, its funny when a little twerp starts spewing shit on here. Good entertainment, tbh.

Phillip
01-14-2011, 11:07 AM

btw, yall trolling each other and playing reach around while i'm offline is even more proof yall are just a bunch of queers for each other. have a great day in my thread fuckin' each other raw.

ohmwrecker
01-14-2011, 12:09 PM
Who the fuck orders a ham sandwich at a BBQ joint?

LnGrrrR
01-14-2011, 01:39 PM
Does everyone just save Kori's posts or what? :lol You guys grabbed those fast.

koriwhat
01-14-2011, 03:55 PM
Who the fuck orders a ham sandwich at a BBQ joint?

who the fuck believes bill miller's is a real bbq joint?

Roddy Beaubois
01-14-2011, 03:59 PM

You racist son of a bitch.

ohmwrecker
01-15-2011, 07:03 PM
who the fuck believes bill miller's is a real bbq joint?

I don't know. How's their ham sandwich?

Jt.ONE
01-15-2011, 08:19 PM

:flag:

koriwhat
01-15-2011, 11:11 PM

SpursNextRomanEmpire
01-15-2011, 11:15 PM
calf

tats

ohmwrecker
01-15-2011, 11:17 PM

Gay.

rayjayjohnson
01-15-2011, 11:39 PM
yeah i got calf tats ...
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Why would you name yourself after a bitch ass screw?

rickross
01-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Why would you name yourself after a bitch ass screw?

yo homie rick ross el boss da best. Best nigga on da block son. Acknowledge talent. believe dat.

koriwhat
01-16-2011, 05:15 PM
Gay.

funny, yes. homo, nah, that's your shtick.