PDA

View Full Version : James questionable for Thursday with ankle sprain

ButtHurt Committee
01-13-2011, 10:52 AM
LOS ANGELES (AP)—LeBron James (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3704/)(notes) (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3704/news) sprained his left ankle on Wednesday night and says he will decide Thursday if he will play in Miami’s game at Denver.
James was hurt on a drive to the basket midway through the fourth quarter of the Heat’s 111-105 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/lac/). His momentum carried him out of bounds past the baseline, but he hobbled back onto the court wincing while the Heat still had the ball and sank a 3-pointer from the left corner.

The league’s MVP finished the game and had an X-ray afterward, saying there was no damage.
“The doctor told me it’s day-to-day so I’ll see how I feel tomorrow,” James said. “I don’t have to be a hero in the regular season if I’m not close to 100 percent.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AkiJpTHVe3G0ycdnLxSkS_W8vLYF?slug=ap-heat-james#mwpphu-container

:lmao

21_Blessings
01-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Karma don't fuck around.

21_Blessings
01-13-2011, 10:56 AM
elbow bruise :lmao

hater
01-13-2011, 10:57 AM
:lol Karma

this fuck is the laughingstock of the NBA

Giuseppe
01-13-2011, 11:13 AM
Another game to be picked up in the Loss Column this evening.

The Gemini Method
01-13-2011, 12:26 PM
The almighty Karma Tweet Gods have paid you back in full, LeBron. They see everything...

Rummpd
01-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Hero? U are certainly not my kid's or my hero. Memo to James - shut up and win some titles.

baseline bum
01-13-2011, 12:52 PM
Haha, James pulling a Kobe after the embarrassing loss.

cheguevara
01-13-2011, 12:56 PM
has anybody monitor Lebron's tweeter I'm sure he got lot of comments on karma...

Killakobe81
01-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Yes, he is a prick but I like the fact he is revealing his true self and refuse to vilify him for it. Besides, as Kanye says "Let's have a toast to the douchebags. Let's have a toast for tha assholes. Let's have a toast for the scumbags " - runaway the new lebron anthem replacing "Forever (remix)" LOL

bostonguy
01-13-2011, 01:44 PM
Yes, he is a prick but I like the fact he is revealing his true self and refuse to vilify him for it. Besides, as Kanye says "Let's have a toast to the douchebags. Let's have a toast for tha assholes. Let's have a toast for the scumbags " - runaway the new lebron anthem replacing "Forever (remix)" LOL

I don't mind Bron playing the villain role. I don't mind that he went to Miami. What I don't like is how he thinks going to Miami means he can skip the usual steps and easily win a title. I feel he really believes that being in Miami means avoiding adversity and having a pure up and no down road.

There is no such thing as an easy championship. You have to earn it. You have to work for it just like everybody else. You have to go through tough times. It has always been like that and that won't ever change.

bostonguy
01-13-2011, 01:46 PM
And :lmao@ Bron being "questionable". He is fine. He never gets hurt. Bron has as much of a chance of getting injured as Yao does staying healthy. The only way he misses games is due the coach being conservative.

JoeTait75
01-13-2011, 02:06 PM

He's embracing the villain role only because it's been thrust on him. LeBron has never struck me as the type that really wants to be seen as a villain. He wants to be liked.

Giuseppe
01-13-2011, 02:33 PM
He's embracing the villain role only because it's been thrust on him. LeBron has never struck me as the type that really wants to be seen as a villain. He wants to be liked.

Joe, with the goods. This dog & pony show that they're using to make a dollar & a dime off LeBron is par for Media course. They'll beat the daylights out of him until they can make money off him the other way (should he ring). Then they'll assume that tact.

Woods is going thru a similar cycle, only in a bit of reverse order: good/bad/now Media is praying their mightiest that he'll win again so they can get some on the way back up.

Media is fucking blood sucking vultures.

cheguevara
01-13-2011, 03:04 PM
Yes, he is a prick but I like the fact he is revealing his true self and refuse to vilify him for it. Besides, as Kanye says "Let's have a toast to the douchebags.

"It was just how I was feeling at the time,'' he said. "It wasn't even a comment from me, it was someone who sent it to me and I sent it out. It wasn't towards that team. It definitely wasn't a good showing by that team last night, I know they wish they would have played better, but nothing towards them.''
James never once mentioned the Cavs by name.

you stand corrected

Gutter92
01-13-2011, 03:09 PM
bostonguy, how is he skipping steps? Would you not call the last 7 years "struggles" for him? Because he left the team, should he have to struggle another 7 years? The poor guy had to play with teammates, who, without him, lose by 50+ and go on a 1-21 streak...

bostonguy
01-13-2011, 03:26 PM
bostonguy, how is he skipping steps? Would you not call the last 7 years "struggles" for him? Because he left the team, should he have to struggle another 7 years? The poor guy had to play with teammates, who, without him, lose by 50+ and go on a 1-21 streak...

I don't fault him at all for bolting and going to Miami. He gave the Cavs 7 years ,and they didn't do much to improve around him. Lebron chose the team he felt that would give him the best shot at a title. Again not faulting him for that.

That being said, there is no such thing as an easy championship. The road will still have its ups and downs. EVERY championship deals with adversity in the playoffs. Lebron is in for a surprise if he thinks his team is going to blowout/sweep everybody in the playoffs. There will be close games. The 2000-2001 Lakers will go down as the most dominant playoff team in history but they had their share of close games during that run. This Miami Heat team is no exception to that.

Killakobe81
01-13-2011, 03:37 PM

I agree he wanted to be liked and made some bitchy comments that prove this. My point is the dancing, the chosen one tatoo the man loves to celebrate his greatness. he is all super EGO ...just because he is a good team-mate and willing passer doesnt change that. and i don't mind! I like the trash talking', game dominating, twitter contradictory Lebron. I dont care if star atheletes are likeable or not or have a good "Q" rating i want them to:
1. perform to best of their ability
2. win most of all
3. be true to themselves even if they imitate MJ (like Kobe)

If they do that Im good ...should he shake hand if he loses in the playoffs I think so ... but even that I wont condemn if that is what is his thing ...but dont shake hands when you win either ...

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2011, 03:40 PM
Lebron can never be a "true" villain..he's more like a John Gotti type, where he's hated by a certain group of people, due to perception, but loved by the community..his work for the kids and his recent work for Haiti continues to amaze IMO..

Btw, good post from Gutter, as usual..

cheguevara
01-13-2011, 03:44 PM
Lebron can never be a "true" villain..he's more like a John Gotti type, where he's hated by a certain group of people, due to perception, but loved by the community..his work for the kids and his recent work for Haiti continues to amaze IMO..

and your trolling pretending to be a Lebron fanboy continues to be lame IMO.

Killakobe81
01-13-2011, 03:44 PM

As my italian friend would say "Dis guy" ... smh ...

Killakobe81
01-13-2011, 03:45 PM

Trolling? dude has a bust that he made of Lebron's face that he sings Lionel richie's "Hello" to ...

JoeTait75
01-13-2011, 03:45 PM
Lebron can never be a "true" villain..he's more like a John Gotti type

This is a compliment, I take it?

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2011, 03:48 PM
I don't really understand the trolling comments..I was a big Lebron fan before The Donation, before everybody hated him, look back at my posts..I have to defend him so much, because of all the false perception and negativity that comes from 99% of this forum..apparently, that makes me look like a troll..

Killakobe81
01-13-2011, 03:50 PM
I don't really understand the trolling comments..I was a big Lebron fan before The Donation, before everybody hated him, look back at my posts..I have to defend him so much, because of all the false perception and negativity that comes from 99% of this forum..apparently, that makes me look like a troll..

told ya ... I will give Harlem credit. if you are in : duncan, Vince and Lebron you are "in". But if he don't liek you: Kobe then the hate comes flying. he is loyal ... i almost thought he had jumped off the VC bandwagon but then he admitted he started watching more suns games since the trade ...

Ace
01-13-2011, 04:01 PM
Everything Lebron says is now thread worthy? :lol

JoeTait75
01-13-2011, 04:23 PM
Everything Lebron says is now thread worthy? :lol

That's the way it's been on this forum ever since I've been here.

cheguevara
01-13-2011, 04:23 PM

sorry brah, but your trolling is obvious. and it's not very good.

carrry on

Killakobe81
01-13-2011, 04:25 PM
Hate him or Love him Lebron has been the biggest story since he joined the league Kobe may be more popular world-wide ...but Lebron is more newsworthy ...

ElNono
01-13-2011, 04:31 PM
James Anderson?

:lol

Giuseppe
01-13-2011, 04:37 PM
Hate him or Love him Lebron has been the biggest story since he joined the league Kobe may be more popular world-wide ...but Lebron is more newsworthy ...

In America symbolism always trumps substance.

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2011, 04:38 PM
In America symbolism always trumps substance.

On SpursTalk, having a medal always trumps being 0&f..

Killakobe81
01-13-2011, 05:51 PM

Man Scoop Jackson stole my shit just posted an article on ESPN about Lebron being a villain and juxtaposed the Kanye song ... dude's a hack! LOL

Could he be a Spurstalk poster? LOL

KidCongo
01-13-2011, 07:45 PM

He thinks he's already won, saying he wants 7 etc..Karma in his old team losing by 55? Wouldn't the biggest karma be him holding a LOB? he's acting like it's in the bag, kind of like in 08/09 and the Orlando series.

Ace
01-13-2011, 08:51 PM
I don't mind Bron playing the villain role. I don't mind that he went to Miami. What I don't like is how he thinks going to Miami means he can skip the usual steps and easily win a title. I feel he really believes that being in Miami means avoiding adversity and having a pure up and no down road.

There is no such thing as an easy championship. You have to earn it. You have to work for it just like everybody else. You have to go through tough times. It has always been like that and that won't ever change.

I don't remember things going so smoothly in the beginning of the season when everyone was declaring it a failed experiment and saying Lebron couldn't play with Wade.

LkrFan
01-13-2011, 10:43 PM

LkrFan
01-13-2011, 10:44 PM
sorry brah, but your trolling is obvious. and it's not very good.

carrry on
:lmao

21_Blessings
01-14-2011, 03:16 AM
Remember when Robin missed like 5 games for a sprained finger? :lmao

Meanwhile Kobe winning finals MVP with a knee in need of surgery and like 3 non-functional fingers

greyforest
01-14-2011, 03:24 AM

its because james talked shit about karma on twitter about his former team which got blown out, then retardedly implicated himself in an adolescent lie when he got called on it.

now that he's injured, the karma comment is very ironic.

i hope this has helped your moron brain understand!

LkrFan
01-14-2011, 07:57 AM
its because james talked shit about karma on twitter about his former team which got blown out, then retardedly implicated himself in an adolescent lie when he got called on it.

now that he's injured, the karma comment is very ironic.

i hope this has helped your moron brain understand!