PDA

View Full Version : Great place to watch the game

IX_Equilibrium
05-29-2005, 10:55 AM
Cementville

I never was impressed by this place in the past. The food was mediocre, and there was never much going on there. But, I didn't feel like going to Champs or Stonewerks because they are always packed for playoff games. So I thought I'd give Cementville a another try.

Well, they must be under new management. They had 2 big screens: one outside, one inside. They had audio everywhere as well. The manager and staff were very accomodating, and the food was great (which was a surprise). Also, they have a very good beer selection. There was an ok crowd, but not at all packed, which made it easy to concentrate on the game.

My friends and I had a good time there. Its worth checking out.

Ishta
05-29-2005, 10:57 AM
Where is it at?

IX_Equilibrium
05-29-2005, 10:58 AM
Where is it at?

Quarry Market off of 281.

Ishta
05-29-2005, 11:00 AM
Thanks!! We will have to ck it out sometime!

kris
05-29-2005, 12:56 PM
How about drink specials?

PakiDan
05-29-2005, 01:11 PM
Sounds great, but we've all been watching the games at Goomba's. Great crowd, great food, you should check it out.

Slomo
05-29-2005, 01:34 PM
Sounds great, but we've all been watching the games at Goomba's. Great crowd, great food, you should check it out.
You forgot great Karma.

Kori Ellis
05-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Yeah, but like I said in the other thread -- Goomba's will be too small for us if the Spurs make the Finals. So we have to look around for other places.

Slomo
05-29-2005, 01:43 PM
Yeah, but like I said in the other thread -- Goomba's will be too small for us if the Spurs make the Finals. So we have to look around for other places.
Well I blame you!

It's your fault that this board has become so succesful. And don't go to LJ for consolation since he's to blame too!

:)

IX_Equilibrium
05-29-2005, 04:27 PM

I've been to Goomba's many times. It is a great place indeed, just too crowded during games.