PDA

View Full Version : Carmelo to the Knicks and Mayo to Denver?

benefactor
01-13-2011, 09:06 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=6019859

LkrFan
01-13-2011, 09:52 PM
If I were the Knicks I would keep Chandler in any proposals. Felton, Chandler, Melo, Stat would make for a good core of players to build around. Chandler is underrated IMO. OJ Mayo to Denver would be interesting for the Nuggets though. OJ is unhappy so we will see what happens.

rayjayjohnson
01-13-2011, 10:02 PM
dont mind this at all

baseline bum
01-13-2011, 11:04 PM
I'd rather have Favors and the first rounders if I'm Denver.

Darthkiller
01-13-2011, 11:09 PM
we will give u gallo and mayo and take birdman or al's contract. what do u say nugget fans.

Jacob1983
01-14-2011, 12:59 AM
If Carmelo goes to the Knicks this season, Stern might pull the trigger on a Knicks-Lakers Finals. Book it.

Mel_13
01-14-2011, 01:03 AM
If Carmelo goes to the Knicks this season, Stern might pull the trigger on a Knicks-Lakers Finals. Book it.

LeBron-Wade still trumps Carmelo-Amare. If Stern really cared about the Knicks, he would have found a reason to ban Isiah Thomas from the NBA before he destroyed that franchise or found a way for Ewing to beat Jordan.

DJ Mbenga
01-14-2011, 01:18 AM
even though chandler is an expriing contract and is likely to get paid bigtime tihs offseason, the knicks would be better off trading gallinari which seems they would like to do. why? he is a sf. if they get melo he gets all the sf playing time, and chandler is basically their pf. im not sure if the knicks will go with the traditional lineup using turiaf as a pf, but if they dont chandler has to stay. if a trade goes through its a great team, but dantoni's unwillingless to play more than 7 people a game could doom them, cause they need a bench.

HarlemHeat37
01-14-2011, 01:23 AM
Their bench is improving..if you include Gallo, they're starting to see some depth..

Bill Walker and Shawne Williams have been lights out lately, and Douglas has been decent enough when he is given a chance..

The main problem with the Knicks is that they desperately need some size up front..

I would probably still acquire Anthony, but I don't see the Knicks becoming a championship contender..while Amare's defense has improved, he's still average, and Anthony is a horrible defender..you would have some major holes defensively..the Knicks need a legit defensive C more than they need another scorer like Carmelo, right now..