Darth_Pelican
01-13-2011, 09:23 PM
Tonight 10:30PM E
TNT

Miami Heat
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1378/5169907797_bfdbdfcef0_b.jpg

VS.

Denver Nuggets
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Los+Angeles+Lakers+v+Denver+Nuggets+Game+4+jrMJz_q bcUGl.jpg

Ace
01-13-2011, 09:29 PM
This thread is sponsored by the kids for the Haiti relief

rayjayjohnson
01-13-2011, 10:03 PM
jr smith is thuggalicious.

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2011, 10:54 PM
I bet on the Nuggets @ -2, even though it's a square play..I also bet on the over @ 204, hopefully others will step up with Lebron being out..

Giuseppe
01-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Heat/plums/all over the peak that Pike clumb

Ace
01-13-2011, 11:24 PM
Bosh still being a vagina...

Ace
01-13-2011, 11:31 PM
Bosh with the fucking jumpers

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2011, 11:33 PM
Joel Anthony looking like Kwame Brown right now, tbh

Darth_Pelican
01-13-2011, 11:38 PM
lol JR Smith

redzero
01-13-2011, 11:38 PM
JR trying to do that spinning bullshit too many times.

LkrFan
01-13-2011, 11:43 PM
JR Smith is another shooting guard with a better jumper than Wade. Too bad he is a knucklehead.

Ace
01-13-2011, 11:45 PM
Well chalk up another lost.

Venti Quattro
01-13-2011, 11:45 PM
JR Smith has unlimited range but has a severely limited brain.

Ace
01-13-2011, 11:46 PM
JR Smith is another shooting guard with a better jumper than Wade. Too bad he is a knucklehead.
Really then why does his percentage show different? :lol With all the gold you've spewed tonight I think there's another thread coming up...

Ace
01-13-2011, 11:48 PM
JR can light it up from deep but I doubt dumb fuck meant better 3pt shooter.

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Nuggets driving into the lane at will...looking like the 2nd poor defensive effort in a row. It's to be expected at the end of a roadie, though.

LkrFan
01-13-2011, 11:49 PM
This. His brain is the only thing keeping him off my list of SGs that are better than Wade, tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
01-13-2011, 11:52 PM
This. His braing is the only thing keeping him off my list of SGs that are better than Wade, tbh.

list? Wade is nasty brah

Venti Quattro
01-13-2011, 11:52 PM
JR can light it up from deep but I doubt dumb fuck meant better 3pt shooter.

Not talking about percentages here bro. Just plain ability to make a shot from everywhere on the floor.

HarlemHeat37
01-13-2011, 11:54 PM
Nuggets are going to win, so that looks good, but the over is in jeopardy if it remains a blowout..

Mike Miller is great at moving the ball, so that will be helpful, but he's too unselfish..he's never going to get in rhythm if he never shoots, even though the injury is still there..he still needs to get shots up, he's always been criticized for being too unselfish, he needs to shed that label in Miami..

LkrFan
01-13-2011, 11:55 PM
list? Wade is nasty brah
Oh I know, I just like to mess with Ace-hole. He falls for it every time. :lmao

Venti Quattro
01-13-2011, 11:55 PM
This. His brain is the only thing keeping him off my list of SGs that are better than Wade, tbh.

JR Smith is never going to be better than Wade even if he had a brain.

I thought you couldn't go any lower than Hype, Sp*rs and Celtic Scum...

Ace
01-13-2011, 11:59 PM

He just did with Ace-Hole :lol

LkrFan
01-14-2011, 12:03 AM

I'm being quoted and trolled. Nice.

That's your opinion. JR has mad skills and is a great talent. His only problem is between his ears. Disagree if you need to feel good about yourself. :rolleyes

HarlemHeat37
01-14-2011, 12:04 AM
Ace, wait for the Lkrfan thread I'm about to bump:lol..

Ace
01-14-2011, 12:06 AM
Ace, wait for the Lkrfan thread I'm about to bump:lol..

:corn:

ClingingMars
01-14-2011, 12:06 AM
holy shit Kenny Smith is fuckin HILARIOUS

ClingingMars
01-14-2011, 12:23 AM
not as hilarious as the Heat's defense though

Ace
01-14-2011, 12:24 AM
not as hilarious as the Heat's defense though
Its nonexistent tbh

ClingingMars
01-14-2011, 12:36 AM
Its nonexistent tbh

to be fair the Nuggets have been more unselfish than I have ever seen them

HarlemHeat37
01-14-2011, 12:38 AM
I always forget how talented Denver's roster is..it's pretty crazy for a team with that much talent to be as inconsistent as they are..

Ace
01-14-2011, 12:43 AM
The only good out of this is Miller can get some burn and try to get his rhythm back.

Shank
01-14-2011, 12:44 AM
Frofl Heat

ClingingMars
01-14-2011, 12:53 AM
JR Smith is a bloody monster

cobbler
01-14-2011, 12:55 AM
I always forget how talented Denver's roster is..it's pretty crazy for a team with that much talent to be as inconsistent as they are..

Well, they have an idiot for a coach now don't they?

ElNono
01-14-2011, 01:00 AM
JR Smith gives you 3 times the effort when his team is up 30+
He's probably the most talented player when trying to run up a score and the game is already decided

it's me
01-14-2011, 01:08 AM
he's also a fucking idiot....

Mel_13
01-14-2011, 01:11 AM

Fortunately for their opponents, the Nuggets can be relied upon to beat themselves when it means the most.

IronMexican
01-14-2011, 01:14 AM
What a pathetic game by the Hype:lol

Sp*rs could have beat that team today.

TE
01-14-2011, 01:16 AM
Heat were pathetic tonight.

redzero
01-14-2011, 01:17 AM
JR Smith gives you 3 times the effort when his team is up 30+
He's probably the most talented player when trying to run up a score and the game is already decided

Yeah, after he hits a few threes, he'll start launching from 40 feet and talking shit if they go in.

HarlemHeat37
01-14-2011, 01:17 AM

Your jokes make me melt..

IronMexican
01-14-2011, 01:18 AM
Your jokes make me melt..

Thanks, HarlemHo:toast

Needless to say the Hype wont be eating any Tostitos tonight.

Greg Oden
01-14-2011, 01:19 AM
that game wasn't for all the tostitos, tbqh.

IronMexican
01-14-2011, 01:20 AM
They still wont enjoy any Tostitos, though. They're gonna be all catty in that airplane. It's gonna be so ranchy.

IronMexican
01-14-2011, 01:22 AM
And we fidsta play some 2k11 manana?

ClingingMars
01-14-2011, 01:22 AM
if JR Smith could get his head on straight he has the talent to be a superstar

its sad really.

ClingingMars
01-14-2011, 01:24 AM

360 or PS3

IronMexican
01-14-2011, 01:25 AM
iphone

IronMexican
Get out of here, tripfag. No one likes you.

IronMexican
gb2 /tv/, and /sp/

redzero
01-14-2011, 01:26 AM
gb2 /tv/, and /sp/

+1

ClingingMars
01-14-2011, 01:35 AM
Get out of here, tripfag. No one likes you.

haters gonna hate

Greg Oden
01-14-2011, 01:52 AM

lol can't talk late at night

rayjayjohnson
01-14-2011, 04:44 AM
Yeah bitches. Thuggets for life.

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-14-2011, 04:58 AM
The team could still be special if that traitor was the only one being traded, but alas it never works out when your franchise player is traded, so may as well blow it up.

I cant wait to see Ty/AA/Forbes/Favors/Nene

rayjayjohnson
01-14-2011, 05:01 AM
Testify, son.

Talking of moving billups pisses me off, all because of an ungrateful superstar.

That lineup will be exciting, rebuilding won't take us long.

rayjayjohnson
01-14-2011, 05:01 AM
We need a decent PF more than anything.

LkrFan
01-14-2011, 05:18 AM
Let's see...

1. The Nuggs are 24th in the league in points allowed: 104.1. They held the Hype below that average. Check

2. No LeHype, but also low FTAs for DWhistle. DWhistle had the "green light" to be the undisputed #1 option tonight. His lack of consistent jump shooting was in full effect. He shot a blistering 7/19 and only 2-7 FTs. I said it in another thread - take away FTAs and DWhistle ain't shit. Check

3. No LeHype II, but they also had "2 of the best players in the league" and still got plastered by the Nuggs. Check

4. Coming in, the Hype were 4th in the league in points allowed per game: 93.6. They play one measly game on the West Coast and they give up 130? Dayum. Check

5. JR "the headcase" Smith. Like I said, DWhistle is better than him only because of his hardheadedness. The Hype are defensive juggernauts, but JR went off tonight: 10/17 (8/14 from 3pt land) for 28 impressive points on DWhistle. Check

6. "Tickle me Elbow" couldn't play due to vaginal itching and his team falls apart. Their big 3 averages 69 ppg. But their is mediocre at best - tonight proves it. Their big 3 needs to bring it every night or they won't get past the ECSF. Check

7. They were punked and exposed by LA's other team. Check

Maybe they aren't as good as we thought. Feasting on lesser foes.

:toast

Ace
01-14-2011, 08:55 AM
Let's see...

1. The Nuggs are 24th in the league in points allowed: 104.1. They held the Hype below that average. Check

2. No LeHype, but also low FTAs for DWhistle. DWhistle had the "green light" to be the undisputed #1 option tonight. His lack of consistent jump shooting was in full effect. He shot a blistering 7/19 and only 2-7 FTs. I said it in another thread - take away FTAs and DWhistle ain't shit. Check

3. No LeHype II, but they also had "2 of the best players in the league" and still got plastered by the Nuggs. Check

4. Coming in, the Hype were 4th in the league in points allowed per game: 93.6. They play one measly game on the West Coast and they give up 130? Dayum. Check

5. JR "the headcase" Smith. Like I said, DWhistle is better than him only because of his hardheadedness. The Hype are defensive juggernauts, but JR went off tonight: 10/17 (8/14 from 3pt land) for 28 impressive points on DWhistle. Check

6. "Tickle me Elbow" couldn't play due to vaginal itching and his team falls apart. Their big 3 averages 69 ppg. But their is mediocre at best - tonight proves it. Their big 3 needs to bring it every night or they won't get past the ECSF. Check

7. They were punked and exposed by LA's other team. Check

Maybe they aren't as good as we thought. Feasting on lesser foes.

:toast

You're right and they just happened to skullfuck one on their home court on Christmas day. Laker fan talking about cake schedule with Lakers owning the easiest thus far. :lmao

Venti Quattro
01-14-2011, 08:58 AM
Sp*rs

L*k*r Fan

God I hate vowels

nkdlunch
01-14-2011, 09:22 AM

and the lakers would have only lost by single digits

LkrFan
01-14-2011, 05:14 PM
You're right and they just happened to skullfuck one on their home court on Christmas day. Laker fan talking about cake schedule with Lakers owning the easiest thus far. :lmao
LBJ is a fantastic regular season player and his Cavs teams have played really well against the Lakers in the regular season. What has that left LBJ with? Ringless. LeHype ball doesn't win in the playoffs. I don't care if he has Wade or Bosh on his side - this is LBJ's team as we saw last night with him out of the lineup.

And JR Smith went semi-nuclear on your boy Wade - just as I've been saying he is capable of. Wade without FTAs is Nick Young and clearly not a "superstar" in my eyes. What's your excuse for your boy having 16 pathetic points on 19 FGAs? Here was his chance to torch a Denver team that gives up 104.1 ppg and all he could come up with is 16 points. Here is my theory: K-Mart (a tough guy who likes to swat and lay players on their asses with his thuggery) probably took away Wade's go-to move: put your head down and barrel to the rim. This usually leads to and-1s or at a minimum, 2 FTAs. Add those gimmies up and you have your "superstar" Wade. Like I said, Stern made him. He's not as talented as you think he is, tbh.

Repeat after me: JR Smith is more talented than Wade, but Wade gets more respect from the refs and JR Smith is a headcase. :downspin:

rayjayjohnson
01-14-2011, 05:19 PM
nuggs beat heat
heat beat lakers
nuggs beat lakers.

nuggs>heat>>>>>lakers.

jjktkk
01-14-2011, 05:25 PM
LBJ is a fantastic regular season player and his Cavs teams have played really well against the Lakers in the regular season. What has that left LBJ with? Ringless. LeHype ball doesn't win in the playoffs. I don't care if he has Wade or Bosh on his side - this is LBJ's team as we saw last night with him out of the lineup.

And JR Smith went semi-nuclear on your boy Wade - just as I've been saying he is capable of. Wade without FTAs is Nick Young and clearly not a "superstar" in my eyes. What's your excuse for your boy having 16 pathetic points on 19 FGAs? Here was his chance to torch a Denver team that gives up 104.1 ppg and all he could come up with is 16 points. Here is my theory: K-Mart (a tough guy who likes to swat and lay players on their asses with his thuggery) probably took away Wade's go-to move: put your head down and barrel to the rim. This usually leads to and-1s or at a minimum, 2 FTAs. Add those gimmies up and you have your "superstar" Wade. Like I said, Stern made him. He's not as talented as you think he is, tbh.

Repeat after me: I really do not know shit about basketball, but alot of my friends are Laker fans. :downspin:

LkrFan
01-14-2011, 05:30 PM
nuggs beat heat
heat beat lakers
nuggs beat lakers.

nuggs>heat>>>>>lakers.
:lol

How do you like the rumor of OJ Mayo possibly being traded to Denver? If you have to lose Melo, Mayo isn't a bad consolation prize.

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-14-2011, 05:49 PM
:lol

How do you like the rumor of OJ Mayo possibly being traded to Denver? If you have to lose Melo, Mayo isn't a bad consolation prize.

do not want. No more headcases :bang

Get Favors/Harris/scraps/ 2 1st rd picks & then flip Harris for Dre/Batum and call it a day

Ty/AA/Batum/K/Nene

Dre/JR/Al/Favors/Birdman

Still a playoff team and then jr/k can walk next season. Add a couple of top draft choices somewhere and the young nucleus will build and dominate in 3-5 years :ihit

LkrFan
01-14-2011, 05:53 PM
“We had to adjust to him not playing and we haven’t had a lot of time to do that,” Wade explained. “We will move on and hopefully have him for our next game. If not, we will have more experience and know how to play without him.”
More excuses than a virgin on prom night. :cry

Ace
01-14-2011, 06:34 PM

Repeat after me: JR Smith is more talented than Wade, but Wade gets more respect from the refs and JR Smith is a headcase. :downspin:

tl;dr

Wade > Kobe that is it and that is all

Ace
01-14-2011, 06:37 PM
More excuses than a virgin on prom night. :cry

No excuses needed, they're not having 3 and 4 game losing streaks while having the easiest schedule in the league.

cobbler
01-14-2011, 06:39 PM
No excuses needed, they're not having 3 and 4 game losing streaks while having the easiest schedule in the league.

Heard these comments an awful lot over the last 3 years. :toast

Ace
01-14-2011, 06:46 PM
Really, can you point the last Laker team to lose 4 in a row?

cobbler
01-14-2011, 07:00 PM
Really, can you point the last Laker team to lose 4 in a row?

Stop being a whiney little bitch. You know exactly what I meant. We hear every year how the Lakers have the easiest schedule and how could they lose the games they lose and all the predictions how they are not going anywhere only to end up in the finals.....again. Every first half of the year its the same ole "Stern making it easy for the Lake Show" BS yet no mention of the schedule in the 2nd half when they are on the extended Grammy trip etc...

And I believe the 2007 team lost 4 or 5 in a row. I'm sure you will let me know as you seem have more interest in the Lakers than most Laker fans do.

Ace
01-14-2011, 07:34 PM
Stop being a whiney little bitch. You know exactly what I meant. We hear every year how the Lakers have the easiest schedule and how could they lose the games they lose and all the predictions how they are not going anywhere only to end up in the finals.....again. Every first half of the year its the same ole "Stern making it easy for the Lake Show" BS yet no mention of the schedule in the 2nd half when they are on the extended Grammy trip etc...

And I believe the 2007 team lost 4 or 5 in a row. I'm sure you will let me know as you seem have more interest in the Lakers than most Laker fans do.

No need to get pussy hurt... Oh wait can't feel...

cobbler
01-14-2011, 07:56 PM
No need to get pussy hurt... Oh wait can't feel...

Says the bandwagon fan obsessed with the Lakers! Classic!

Keep up the good work Ace... you're a gem! :toast

Ace
01-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Says the bandwagon fan obsessed with the Lakers! Classic!

Keep up the good work Ace... you're a gem! :toast

Laker fan calling me a bandwagon fan... That's a first

cobbler
01-14-2011, 08:44 PM
BTW.... thanks again for turning just about every thread in the forum into something Lakers. Just when you think a thread couldnt get anymore boring all we have to do is leave it to one of the obsessed to make it Laker related and thus noteworthy.

Ace
01-14-2011, 08:52 PM
BTW.... thanks again for turning just about every thread in the forum into something Lakers. Just when you think a thread couldnt get anymore boring all we have to do is leave it to one of the obsessed to make it Laker related and thus noteworthy.

This was about Wade/Heat your girl LkrFan and you got pussy hurt. Lakers won't make it out the west, therefore irrelevant.

ButtHurt Committee
01-14-2011, 09:11 PM
This was about Wade/Heat your girl LkrFan and you got pussy hurt. Lakers won't make it out the west, therefore irrelevant.
:blah

Giuseppe
01-14-2011, 09:16 PM
No, no, Ace, Cobby is right here. You've become damn near insufferable during these Heat losses. It's almost to the point where I wish your team would just win one so you'd quit showin' your ass & act like somebody.

That's been kind of Spurs Fans MO, and an offshoot joy of their superlative season=they're off the rag.

cobbler
01-14-2011, 09:17 PM

And yet LkrFan's post has not a single mention of the Lakers. You brought them into the thread so thank you. Keep up the good work!

As for your prediction... now we have truly come full circle here haven't we...

Ace
01-14-2011, 09:23 PM
No, no, Ace, Cobby is right here. You've become damn near insufferable during these Heat losses. It's almost to the point where I wish your team would just win one so you'd quit showin' your ass & act like somebody.

That's been kind of Spurs Fans MO, and an offshoot joy of their superlative season=they're off the rag.
Cubby I'm just having fun with the girls.

cobbler
01-14-2011, 10:31 PM
Just Ace being Ace. Lying and backtracking... nothing to see here.

rayjayjohnson
01-15-2011, 02:57 AM
do not want. No more headcases :bang

Get Favors/Harris/scraps/ 2 1st rd picks & then flip Harris for Dre/Batum and call it a day

Ty/AA/Batum/K/Nene

Dre/JR/Al/Favors/Birdman

Still a playoff team and then jr/k can walk next season. Add a couple of top draft choices somewhere and the young nucleus will build and dominate in 3-5 years :ihit

nuggets fan has finger on the pulse.

does anyone think a situation with billups a la cavs and Z might happen?