PDA

View Full Version : George Karl: Lebron is most talented..

HarlemHeat37
01-14-2011, 12:35 AM
Nuggets coach George Karl said of James: “I think he’s the most-talented player to ever play the game.”

What do you guys think?..agree/disagree?..

AussieFanKurt
01-14-2011, 12:37 AM
Most idiotic statement I've heard in a while
That's like saying Bonner is the best shooting big man ever. Such a dumb statement.

Pelicans78
01-14-2011, 12:38 AM
Disagree.

Most physically gifted, but not most talented.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-14-2011, 12:42 AM
What do you guys think?..agree/disagree?..

Disagree

BoricuaCJA
01-14-2011, 12:45 AM
Disagree.

Most physically gifted, but not most talented.

TE
01-14-2011, 12:47 AM
Disagree, the most talented is still KB24. As much as I hate to say that, he still is the most skilled player in the league. Any homer non-laker fan that disagrees with me is straight up delusional.

DJ Mbenga
01-14-2011, 01:14 AM
i think maybe karl meant most physically gifted. some use talent and physical gifts in the same sentence or same meaning. to me lebron is the most physically gifted player ever. he is faster, stronger, quicker, taller, better hops, less injury prone that legends like kobe and jordan. its also in a way a bad thing to say cause guys like kobe and jordan did alot more with less gifts, whereas lebron has yet to achieve incredible things despite his incredible gifts.

KidCongo
01-14-2011, 01:41 AM
Nope.

What do you think OP?

HarlemHeat37
01-14-2011, 01:42 AM
I would say no, I don't think he's the most talented player of all-time..

However, I just found it interesting that a respected coach like George Karl would say such a thing..

ClingingMars
01-14-2011, 01:51 AM
Coachspeak

Giuseppe
01-14-2011, 01:59 AM
Sans the ring, James ain't shit on a shingle.

DJ Mbenga
01-14-2011, 02:37 AM
Sorry junior, I don't get "asshurt" on a website for sport related debates. Thats what Spurstalk is intended for. Not for some little kid that has to throw out gay, and racist comments, when he feels threatened. Maybe one day you can debate like a grownup. But continue on junior, its funny when a little twerp starts spewing shit on here. Good entertainment, tbh.

Sorry junior, I don't get "asshurt" on a website for sport related debates. Thats what Spurstalk is intended for. Not for some little kid that has to throw out gay, and racist comments, when he feels threatened. Maybe one day you can debate like a grownup. But continue on junior, its funny when a little twerp starts spewing shit on here. Good entertainment, tbh.

i like what you have to say

namlook
01-14-2011, 03:45 AM
Shaq and Lebron are the two most physically gifted players in NBA history but neither one was the most talented.