PDA

View Full Version : completed

monosylab1k
01-14-2011, 02:47 AM
even with Mel_13's asshurt cockblock attempt. :lmao

Mel_13
01-14-2011, 02:49 AM
even with Mel_13's asshurt cockblock attempt. :lmao

You finally finished something. Congrats.

monosylab1k
01-14-2011, 02:51 AM
You finally finished something. Congrats.

and you proved just how asshurt you were. :lmao

monosylab1k
01-14-2011, 02:52 AM
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/7109/forumrun.jpg

Mel_13
01-14-2011, 02:53 AM
and you proved just how asshurt you were. :lmao

Someone really likes to say asshurt.

Congrats again on your forum run. Truly impressive. Not as impressive as conducting an adult debate, but you did set a goal and achieve it. Well done.

IronMexican
01-14-2011, 02:54 AM
Congras

monosylab1k
01-14-2011, 02:55 AM
Someone really likes to say asshurt.

Congrats again on your forum run. Truly impressive. Not as impressive as conducting an adult debate, but you did set a goal and achieve it. Well done.

jjktkk
01-14-2011, 02:56 AM
Never seen someone have a temper tantrum on here. Congratulations Mono. Feel better now?

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2011, 02:56 AM
whodunit this time?

monosylab1k
01-14-2011, 02:57 AM
Never seen someone have a temper tantrum on here. Congratulations Mono. Feel better now?

Sorry junior, I don't get "asshurt" on a website for sport related debates. Thats what Spurstalk is intended for. Not for some little kid that has to throw out gay, and racist comments, when he feels threatened. Maybe one day you can debate like a grownup. But continue on junior, its funny when a little twerp starts spewing shit on here. Good entertainment, tbh.

Sorry junior, I don't get "asshurt" on a website for sport related debates. Thats what Spurstalk is intended for. Not for some little kid that has to throw out gay, and racist comments, when he feels threatened. Maybe one day you can debate like a grownup. But continue on junior, its funny when a little twerp starts spewing shit on here. Good entertainment, tbh.

IronMexican
01-14-2011, 02:59 AM

good job regulating that multitroll, brah.

Multitroll, do yu have a 360?

jjktkk
01-14-2011, 03:00 AM
http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/3285/cryingp.jpg

BillWalton
01-14-2011, 03:00 AM
where's the mono's psychiatrist troll when you need it?

Couldn't think of a better time.:lol

monosylab1k
01-14-2011, 03:01 AM
crofl only a pedo would have a pic of a crying little child so readily available.

jjktkk
01-14-2011, 03:01 AM
good job regulating that multitroll, brah.

Multitroll, do yu have a 360?

lol, I might need some backup. And yes I do have a 360.

monosylab1k
01-14-2011, 03:02 AM
lol, I might need some backup. And yes I do have a 360.

do you use that to lure the small children to your lair before taking the naked pics of them crying?

lol pedo

Gutter92
01-14-2011, 03:03 AM
lol Spurstalk as a favorite tab

:lmao

jjktkk
01-14-2011, 03:05 AM
do you use that to lure the small children to your lair before taking the naked pics of them crying?

lol pedo

Small children like a picture of a kid crying? BTW what is a pedo?

BillWalton
01-14-2011, 03:07 AM
Having worked for years with one-a pedo, that is-I can say that is cause for concern.

I'm not proud of my knowledge on the subject but the spoon's gotta get heated and a celebrity chimp's gots to have him some Hollywood pussy.

I'd do it all over again...though I hope MJ's burning in Hell......

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/huhImage2.jpg

monosylab1k
01-14-2011, 03:08 AM
Small children like a picture of a kid crying? BTW what is a pedo?

lol pedo

ezau
01-14-2011, 04:35 AM
lol kimchi-eater

TinTin
01-14-2011, 05:44 AM
lol Spurstalk as a favorite tab

:lmao

I have it as a favourite tab. How can you not make space for it? They give you the option to put at least 10 tabs

Don'tCallMeBubbles
01-14-2011, 03:58 PM
A feat so impressive it was erased from the record books.

Back 2 Back inside the park NBA Forum runs - w/o Ctrl+C/V.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=215&pictureid=1498

Complete that shit, mono........ :wakeup

-DCMB

Don'tCallMeBubbles
01-14-2011, 04:01 PM
I blame it on the Steroid Era. People have become too cynical.

I'm all Bubbles..............