PDA

View Full Version : I bet all turd laker fans in here live in sa

The_Worlds_finest
01-14-2011, 09:33 AM
Please don't tell me u douche bags live in la while posting 99% of ur lame threads in a spurs based website. :lol

DieHardSpursFan1537
01-14-2011, 10:05 AM
Yeah, I though this was supposed to be a Spurs forum for Spurs fans, not for Laker fans. :lol

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Please don't tell me u douche bags live in la while posting 99% of ur lame threads in a spurs based website. :lol

If this is true, then whose down for a parking lot royal rumble? :]

urunobili
01-14-2011, 12:27 PM
wow this has to be true!

TDMVPDPOY
01-14-2011, 12:48 PM
maybe they are butthurt LG banned any ip from texas? :D

Roddy Beaubois
01-14-2011, 01:07 PM
im serious, man

when you smile i feel happy inside, plz remember the person i love is just you, believe me im still waiting for you, i shall be in ur dreams to be by ur side like i said....

TheMACHINE
01-14-2011, 01:41 PM

yup..i do...basically 100% though.

dunkman
01-14-2011, 03:14 PM
'Luva is from Pakistan.

history2b
01-14-2011, 03:43 PM
I proudly live in beautiful downtown San Antonio.

Good god, I cannot even keep a straight face while typing that shit out.

ElNono
01-14-2011, 03:46 PM

You don't have a straight face, how would you keep one?

history2b
01-14-2011, 04:16 PM
Pimply faced 13 year olds everywhere on Spurtalk are laughing their ass off with that spinner.

ElNono
01-14-2011, 04:18 PM
Pimply faced 13 year olds everywhere on Spurtalk are laughing their ass off with that spinner.

It takes one to know one, tbh

bus driver
01-14-2011, 04:22 PM

:lmao

i saw a skinny kid wearing faker gear with purple nikes downtown....i wonder if that was u. :lmao

i was going to throw my beer at you but there was a cop behind me so i didnt want to get arrested for drinking and driving :lmao

Ace
01-14-2011, 04:24 PM
You know what, there's a number of insults I can type, all of which have been overused. But I just don't think you're worth it BUMP, because I think you're lonely, you spend so much time on ST, it would be understandable if you came every once and while to poke fun, but no, you dwell on this forum. & what satisfaction does that give you? Is it going to help you find a girlfriend spending all your time here? Come on man, I've told a few other people, and I'll tell you, you need to focus on growing up a little more.

jjktkk
01-14-2011, 04:28 PM

history2b welcomes all to the San Antonio Staples center.

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4800/266345129783a762cfed.jpg

history2b
01-14-2011, 04:31 PM
:lmao

i saw a skinny kid wearing faker gear with purple nikes downtown....i wonder if that was u. :lmao

i was going to throw my beer at you but there was a cop behind me so i didnt want to get arrested for drinking and driving :lmao

I think it was me!

That's me! Skinny faker gear wearing nerd with purple shoes! Lucky for me that cop was there or else I would have had beer all over my awesome gear.

SourCandy
01-14-2011, 04:32 PM
I live in SA. So much rivalry between the 2 teams it's understandable. Any insults directed at SA from LA fans and vice versa is fueled by that rivalry. Nothing new actually.

TipsytheLurker
01-14-2011, 04:38 PM
I think it was me!

That's me! Skinny faker gear wearing nerd with purple shoes! Lucky for me that cop was there or else I would have had beer all over my awesome gear.

But the reality is you live in la (Venice Beach) while posting 99% of ur lame threads in a spurs based website since they banned you from the minnow pond. That's the reality of your life ;'(

Giuseppe
01-14-2011, 04:46 PM
What's that like in Venice Beach, 2b? Is it like "American History X" Is that accurate portrayal?

Is it a safe place during the day and night?

spursfan09
01-14-2011, 04:47 PM

If I lived in DT San Antonio that wasn't a condo I would be unhappy to

history2b
01-14-2011, 05:35 PM
What's that like in Venice Beach, 2b? Is it like "American History X" Is that accurate portrayal?

Is it a safe place during the day and night?

American History X is somewhat accurate of what it was like 20 years ago. Not so much any more.

It is an eclectic collective of multi-cultural families who have been living here for generations, various artists, yuppies and vagabonds. But it is pretty safe in most neighborhoods and quite affluent.

TipsytheLurker
01-14-2011, 05:46 PM
American History X is somewhat accurate of what it was like 20 years ago. Not so much any more.

It is an eclectic collective of multi-cultural families who have been living here for generations, various artists, yuppies and vagabonds. But it is pretty safe in most neighborhoods and quite affluent.

Oooh. An affluent Laker fan that lives in Venice Beach, posts 99% on a Spurs message board who arrived after receiving a black hole ISP ban on the espn.com message board as a result of trolling the spurs minnow pond for two straight years in an emotional shame spiral! Very impressive resume you have their buddy.

history2b
01-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Oooh. An affluent Laker fan that lives in Venice Beach, posts 99% on a Spurs message board who arrived after receiving a black hole ISP ban on the espn.com message board as a result of trolling the spurs minnow pond for two straight years in an emotional shame spiral! Very impressive resume you have their buddy.

I love how affected you've become.

Ahhh tailspinning Tipsy... I wouldn't have it any other way.

TipsytheLurker
01-14-2011, 06:01 PM
I love how affected you've become.

Ahhh tailspinning Tipsy... I wouldn't have it any other way.
Affected? Nah. I just thought I'd drop in and say hi to my pet spider. It's been a while. Btw - I like the way you went from the minnow pond that is the SA spurs espn.com boards to the cesspool that is the ST NBA message board. All Spurs all the time for this Laker fan!

Kori Ellis
01-14-2011, 06:05 PM

Did you just say Venice Beach was affluent? :lol

Kori Ellis
01-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Oh .. and most of the Laker fans here live in Los Angeles but some of them live in Phoenix and Houston :lol

TheMACHINE
01-14-2011, 06:10 PM
Oh .. and most of the Laker fans here live in Los Angeles but some of them live in Phoenix and Houston :lol

Long Beach!

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2011, 06:13 PM
<--Miami, FL

I'm the minority :lol

koriwhat
01-14-2011, 06:21 PM
I live in SA.

for real? wtf?!

DPG21920
01-14-2011, 06:22 PM

Perfect example of the OP. Laker fan living in San Antonio spending all their time on a SPURS board ^

Kori Ellis
01-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Perfect example of the OP. Laker fan living in San Antonio spending all their time on a SPURS board ^

True. ;)

Killakobe81
01-14-2011, 06:26 PM
LOL I lived in S.A. when i joined ...guilty as charged. Not sure i would of found this place had i not ...

The Gemini Method
01-14-2011, 06:26 PM
-Nome, Alaska tbh

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2011, 06:31 PM
-Nome, Alaska tbh

I call bullshit

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-14-2011, 11:21 PM
You know what, there's a number of insults I can type, all of which have been overused. But I just don't think you're worth it BUMP, because I think you're lonely, you spend so much time on ST, it would be understandable if you came every once and while to poke fun, but no, you dwell on this forum. & what satisfaction does that give you? Is it going to help you find a girlfriend spending all your time here? Come on man, I've told a few other people, and I'll tell you, you need to focus on growing up a little more.

Could it be that someone has a crush on me? I'm flattered ACE.

ezau
01-14-2011, 11:39 PM
LOL San Antonio Lakers

history2b
01-15-2011, 03:53 AM
Did you just say Venice Beach was affluent? :lol

Most cities in America (outside of beautiful Texas of course) don't have multi-million dollar beach front homes. Perhaps our definitions of "affluent" varies. Unless you were insinuating multi-cultural / multi-racial people are incapable of being affluent.

redzero
01-15-2011, 07:16 AM
How many Spurs fans on here either bandwagon the team because of the four championships or bandwagon the team because Manu is on it?

Koolaid_Man
01-15-2011, 12:01 PM

Even though I no longer reside there LA is my hometown from my grade school through college yrs and where 80% of my extended family lives. We or should I say my parents :lol ( soon to be my shit though) have property in LA, Houston, Kansas, and New Jersey so it's all good. I spend most of my time traveling between LA , Houston and Nevada. However if you want to have a fight in the parking lot I will meet you wherever...just don't pull a Vulvaface on me....:lol and don't worry about when and where, and how much I post here...just deal with the fact that you're a pee-on and I'm not...:toast

DMC
01-15-2011, 01:18 PM
"Gee, I want to talk Laker basketball... hmmmm 'www.spurstalk.com'... let's see if this works"

Makes sense to me.

Koolaid_Man
01-15-2011, 01:25 PM
"Gee, I want to talk Laker basketball... hmmmm 'www.spurstalk.com'... let's see if this works"

Makes sense to me.

Listen the only reason I'm here is to bask in the shit storm bout to ensue when Kobe rangs 6th...right now outside of LA the last Western Conference title champ was SA so it just makes sense that LA fans torment you.

Laker fans being here has NOTHING to do with respect. It's all about DISRESPECT. :lmao cough cough...tbh...

spurastic
01-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Even though I no longer reside there LA is my hometown from my grade school through college yrs and where 80% of my extended family lives. We or should I say my parents :lol ( soon to be my shit though) have property in LA, Houston, Kansas, and New Jersey so it's all good. I spend most of my time traveling between LA , Houston and Nevada. However if you want to have a fight in the parking lot I will meet you wherever...just don't pull a Vulvaface on me....:lol and don't worry about when and where, and how much I post here...just deal with the fact that you're a pee-on and I'm not...:toast

:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

So is your last name Menendez?

Koolaid_Man
01-15-2011, 02:50 PM
:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

So is your last name Menendez?

you're one sick puppy...:lol

How could I murder a woman whose tits I used to suck...:lol just wrong man...

DMC
01-15-2011, 04:35 PM
Listen the only reason I'm here is to bask in the shit storm bout to ensue when Kobe rangs 6th...right now outside of LA the last Western Conference title champ was SA so it just makes sense that LA fans torment you.

Laker fans being here has NOTHING to do with respect. It's all about DISRESPECT. :lmao cough cough...tbh...

So you like to basque in shit?