PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Pop's gotta couple fresh zits

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2011, 10:02 PM
Anybody just see that mini-interview right before the 4th quarter? As if his face couldn't get anymore hideous it looks like he's got some new scars and whiteheads on his right cheek. I don't know whether to puke or play connect the dots on his face :vomit:

anakha
01-14-2011, 10:07 PM
DD getting all Queer Eye, I see.

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2011, 10:10 PM
:lol

Call it what you will broseph, it just seems unnatural for a 60 y/o man to be suffering from a teenage affliction.

koriwhat
01-14-2011, 10:14 PM
dd is always queer eyed

jjktkk
01-14-2011, 10:15 PM

Call it what you will broseph, it just seems unnatural for a 60 y/o man to be suffering from a teenage affliction.

If Pop can clean up his acne, are you gonna ask him out?

4>0rings
01-14-2011, 10:16 PM
Sorry, I don't check out guys.

ezau
01-14-2011, 10:16 PM
LOL PJ with a broken hip

anakha
01-14-2011, 10:17 PM

Eh, couldn't care less if the coach and the players look like the ugliest motherfuckers on earth, as long as they win.

cornbread
01-14-2011, 10:27 PM
Eh, couldn't care less if the coach and the players look like the ugliest motherfuckers on earth, as long as they win.

DD's looking for eye-candy on the bench it seems.

DeadlyDynasty
01-14-2011, 10:30 PM
DD's looking for eye-candy on the bench it seems.

Sorry brah, it just caught me off guard...I was watching a basketball game then I see an extra from Outbreak on my tv

Hoops Czar
01-14-2011, 10:32 PM
It does look like his face was in a car crash.

Drachen
01-14-2011, 10:48 PM
Anybody just see that mini-interview right before the 4th quarter? As if his face couldn't get anymore hideous it looks like he's got some new scars and whiteheads on his right cheek. I don't know whether to puke or play connect the dots on his face :vomit:

Really? Acne smack? THAT'S what you've got? Sad.

ElNono
01-14-2011, 11:06 PM
What's Lakerfan doing watching Spurs games?

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-14-2011, 11:13 PM

You really are the lowest of the low aren't you? You closet case you. This insult is distasteful, & malevolent. Spurs whooped your teams ass and will continue to do so, and the only insult you can spew is that Pop has acne? You are a fucking disgrace to not just trolls, but to Laker's fans everywhere, and anyone who associates with you from now on, shall be considered a cunt as well.

Spursmania
01-14-2011, 11:14 PM
I'm sure Pop gives a crap:rollin

jjktkk
01-14-2011, 11:29 PM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7789/oracle7azfo9.jpg

ezau
01-14-2011, 11:37 PM
What's Lakerfan doing watching Spurs games?

Crossing his fingers and hoping the Spurs loose.

ElNono
01-14-2011, 11:41 PM
Regular season doesn't matter :rolleyes

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2011, 12:00 AM
I love how I'm slandered with homosexual insults while Spurfan is quick to angrily defend Pop's honor...brilliant psychological transference:rollin

This isn't about the Spurs, their players, or their fans. It's about Pop's refusal to use Noxzema, and the subsequent psychological trauma it causes on television.

ElNono
01-15-2011, 12:05 AM
lol pretending this is not about the Spurs while watching Spurs games
lol zit smack

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-15-2011, 12:07 AM
Of course we will defend Pop's honor. He's been the man whose lead us to four championships, four nights of very heavy boozing, four nights of public unity, unlike some cities I know.

What kind of logic are you running on anyways?

xellos88330
01-15-2011, 12:14 AM
I love how I'm slandered with homosexual insults while Spurfan is quick to angrily defend Pop's honor...brilliant psychological transference:rollin

This isn't about the Spurs, their players, or their fans. It's about Pop's refusal to use Noxzema, and the subsequent psychological trauma it causes on television.

Does it really take that little to fuck up your fragile little mind?

Sad...

No really.... very sad.

jjktkk
01-15-2011, 12:16 AM

Angrily. No, I'm actually just kinda sad your man crush on Pop is dissipating over a few skin blemishes. I had high hopes for you two.

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2011, 12:17 AM
You really are the lowest of the low aren't you? You closet case you. This insult is distasteful, & malevolent. Spurs whooped your teams ass and will continue to do so, and the only insult you can spew is that Pop has acne? You are a fucking disgrace to not just trolls, but to Laker's fans everywhere, and anyone who associates with you from now on, shall be considered a cunt as well.

Of course we will defend Pop's honor. He's been the man whose lead us to four championships, four nights of very heavy boozing, four nights of public unity, unlike some cities I know.

What kind of logic are you running on anyways?

too good to be true...must be a troll

LnGrrrR
01-15-2011, 12:20 AM
Uhm... saying that Pop has disgusting outbreaks isn't slandering the man's coaching acumen. It's just saying it's gross, is all. :lol

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-15-2011, 12:21 AM
must be.

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2011, 12:21 AM
Does it really take that little to fuck up your fragile little mind?

Sad...

No really.... very sad.

Leatherface scared me as a kid. That's all I'm saying.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-15-2011, 12:25 AM
You can still respect someone even if their ugly as sin.

Yorae
in honor of tlong, that's non-issue...

DMC
Pop has skin cancer. He's had a few spots removed.

Venti Quattro
01-15-2011, 12:26 AM
The Spurs were putting a beatdown on Dallas so DD took time to notice things, that is all.

Spurfans rage at this thread like DD is insulting Pop's coaching record or personality

Dex
01-15-2011, 12:28 AM
If this is what Lakerfan has to resort to for talking shit, you can have it.

Venti Quattro
01-15-2011, 12:30 AM

talking shit :rollin

we haven't even done anything :rollin

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-15-2011, 12:31 AM

:tu

Dex
01-15-2011, 12:33 AM
talking shit :rollin

Listen, as a straight dude, to be talking about another guy's facial complexion is either talking shit, or it's gay.

Pick a lane.

koriwhat
01-15-2011, 12:33 AM

yeah, we can tell... this season has been lackluster for them fakers.

Venti Quattro
01-15-2011, 12:38 AM
yeah, we can tell... this season has been lackluster for them fakers.

Wow, did you pick that up from the lefty school of one-liners?

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2011, 12:39 AM
Pop has skin cancer. He's had a few spots removed.

He should schedule a follow-up, tbh.

Listen, as a straight dude, to be talking about another guy's facial complexion is either talking shit, or it's gay.

Pick a lane.

I'm working on becoming a dermatologist, the subject is very dear to my heart.

midnightpulp

lol, Perry.

koriwhat

i don't even read that faggots replies, threads, or whatever he posts around here.

koriwhat
01-15-2011, 12:40 AM
lol, Perry.

lol, Cunt.

midnightpulp
01-15-2011, 12:40 AM
lol, Cunt.

Sup, Perry.

koriwhat
01-15-2011, 12:41 AM
Sup, Perry.

Sup, Butch Cunt!

Venti Quattro
01-15-2011, 12:44 AM

Not only Pop is a great coach, he also helps practicing dermatologists

Two thumbs up for Pop :tu :tu

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-15-2011, 12:45 AM
He should schedule a follow-up, tbh.

That's a serious condition, & you're mocking it. You're disrespecting him, and you're going to acquire that bad karma when you get testicular cancer.

Shank
01-15-2011, 12:48 AM
Meanwhile, upstairs, there are threads about Jason Terry's looks and something about Stevenson from 5 years ago. Don't get all sensitive when someone calls out your coach for looking like Pizza the Hutt.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-15-2011, 12:52 AM
And? These are our forums, we can say what we want because we actually have business posting here. & talking shit about Pop and Jason Terry are two different things, Pop is one of the most respected basketball coaches to ever coach the game, and Jason Terry is bitch-made antagonistic dolt.

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2011, 12:53 AM
That's a serious condition, & you're mocking it. You're disrespecting him, and you're going to acquire that bad karma when you get testicular cancer.

I bring up an issue of concern to the forum, and I get called a homosexual and now people are wishing cancer upon me. Do you think this discrimination is appropriate, especially around MLK day?

DMX7
01-15-2011, 12:54 AM
Phil Jackson likes it. He even sits in a booster seat to get a better view.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-15-2011, 01:01 AM
I bring up an issue of concern to the forum, and I get called a homosexual and now people are wishing cancer upon me. Do you think this discrimination is appropriate, especially around MLK day?

An issue of concern? You're the one watching the Spurs play, so if it bothers you, stop watching the Spurs widen the gap from 1st to 2nd seed.

LkrFan
01-15-2011, 01:09 AM
Phil Jackson likes it. He even sits in a booster seat to get a better view.

crc21209
01-15-2011, 01:10 AM

Checking him out I see....:lol

IronMexican
01-15-2011, 01:10 AM
And? These are our forums, we can say what we want because we actually have business posting here. & talking shit about Pop and Jason Terry are two different things, Pop is one of the most respected basketball coaches to ever coach the game, and Jason Terry is bitch-made antagonistic dolt.

I can't tell if this is a troll, or the worst poster to grace this board in a long time.

Giuseppe
01-15-2011, 01:18 AM
Pop is one of the most respected basketball coaches to ever coach the game

But, he stepped out the door when he signed that rapist Neal.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-15-2011, 01:27 AM
I can't tell if this is a troll, or the worst poster to grace this board in a long time.

& would you like to enlighten as to how I'm the worst poster? If fans of other teams want to grace their shitty presence on SPURStalk, and talk shit, then I'm going to give them a tough time.

jjktkk
01-15-2011, 01:31 AM
DD I wish you and Pop the best. :married: :toast

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5967/llamaskissingpop.jpg

jjktkk
01-15-2011, 01:35 AM
But, he stepped out the door when he signed that rapist Neal.

Lol Guiseppe's $0.02. :sleep

Duncan2177
01-15-2011, 01:37 AM

Grow up

Shank
01-15-2011, 01:59 AM

"Our" forums? "We can say what we want"? You're in the NBA forum. Play upstairs exclusively if you don't like the shit that's run down here.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-15-2011, 02:00 AM
what does it say in your address bar fool? Maverickstalk.com? I don't think so.

Shank
01-15-2011, 02:05 AM
what does it say in your address bar fool? Maverickstalk.com? I don't think so.

Are you new here, motherfucker? Apparently you don't understand how shit works.

Fucking "this is Spurstalk" whack bullshit. Get the fuck out of here. Go back upstairs with your elitist friends and jerk off to Splitter photos with the rest of them. Seems like you can't take it down here with the scrubs.

Shank
01-15-2011, 02:06 AM
lol this is spurstalk
lol shitty troll
lol dumb bitch bastard

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-15-2011, 02:11 AM
lol this is spurstalk
lol shitty troll
lol dumb bitch bastard

Those are some pathetic attempts to insult me.
I feel more like you insulted yourself.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-15-2011, 02:13 AM
faggot ass mavericks fan. just because it's been going on for a long ass time, doesn't mean you ain't a bitch for being here, spending your time trying to troll on niggas. fuck you.

LnGrrrR
01-15-2011, 02:21 AM

:lmao

Giuseppe
01-15-2011, 08:20 AM
Lol Guiseppe's $0.02. :sleep

Perhaps, but, Neal raping ain't going away.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Shank
01-15-2011, 08:55 AM
faggot ass mavericks fan. just because it's been going on for a long ass time, doesn't mean you ain't a bitch for being here, spending your time trying to troll on niggas. fuck you.

What? Seriously.

Ashy Larry
01-15-2011, 09:44 AM
dude's coaching his ass off this year ......

Giuseppe
01-15-2011, 09:49 AM
...I just hope he doesn't wise up by the time the paint dries with Splitter & him in the corner.

Trill Clinton
01-15-2011, 10:08 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ5LKzR85RW0UfTOaQtNjR3kIhH57n6 9uSgzFFvlyoDVvdnTjK_g

mingus
01-15-2011, 11:32 AM
It should be a requirement that when you make fun of someone's appearance on the internet that you post a picture of yourself. However, we all know DeadlyCrynasty and his overly sensitive nature won't do that.

Koolaid_Man
01-15-2011, 11:51 AM

you talking about my fucked up looking face...yo fuck you Deadly Dynasty:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Duncan%20dunks/popbefore.jpg

ok seriously I'm glad I didn't start this thread because I do believe in Karma..:lol but now that Deadly put it out there it's fair game. Jim Rome has for years mentioned the RAT PACK family it's a group of athletes and coaches so ugly till they really resemblr rats...so they're called rat face.

Now Deadly I'm not gonna lie...this post right here made me laugh so fucking hard till my stomach started to hurt...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao...ohhh shit I didn't want to laugh but this shit is fucking insane funny to me...gotdam man why you had to go there with this shit...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Dude be coming to games with bandages all over his face he might as well just where a mask like Jim Carey...

I can imagine when he was teen dude didn't get no play...I mean none...He's still battling a teenage problem...but I digress...but I will close with this...His face resembles San Antonio's titles. :lol

gotdam Deadly even though I think this post is wrong on so many levels I'm gonna have to silently toast you on this one...excellent troll job my man...:toast

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Duncan%20dunks/popovich_gregg030428.jpg

spursfan1000
01-15-2011, 11:54 AM
He has a couple fresh wins.

Shank
01-15-2011, 12:26 PM
It should be a requirement that when you make fun of someone's appearance on the internet that you post a picture of yourself. However, we all know DeadlyCrynasty and his overly sensitive nature won't do that.

Or anyone posting in the Jason Terry thread upstairs.

cornbread
01-15-2011, 12:32 PM
A thread meant to poke at Spurs fan ends up putting MFFL in a tizzy too. Not bad work on DD's part.

DMC
01-15-2011, 12:35 PM
Are you new here, motherfucker? Apparently you don't understand how shit works.

Fucking "this is Spurstalk" whack bullshit. Get the fuck out of here. Go back upstairs with your elitist friends and jerk off to Splitter photos with the rest of them. Seems like you can't take it down here with the scrubs.

oooh u mad! :wow

DMC
01-15-2011, 12:39 PM
you talking about my fucked up looking face...yo fuck you Deadly Dynasty:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Duncan%20dunks/popbefore.jpg

ok seriously I'm glad I didn't start this thread because I do believe in Karma..:lol but now that Deadly put it out there it's fair game. Jim Rome has for years mentioned the RAT PACK family it's a group of athletes and coaches so ugly till they really resemblr rats...so they're called rat face.

Now Deadly I'm not gonna lie...this post right here made me laugh so fucking hard till my stomach started to hurt...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao...ohhh shit I didn't want to laugh but this shit is fucking insane funny to me...gotdam man why you had to go there with this shit...:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Dude be coming to games with bandages all over his face he might as well just where a mask like Jim Carey...

I can imagine when he was teen dude didn't get no play...I mean none...He's still battling a teenage problem...but I digress...but I will close with this...His face resembles San Antonio's titles. :lol

gotdam Deadly even though I think this post is wrong on so many levels I'm gonna have to silently toast you on this one...excellent troll job my man...:toast

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Duncan%20dunks/popovich_gregg030428.jpg

Next up, George Karl's voice! WTF's up with that? Cancer schmancer... he's a fucking clown with that shit... lolzzz

:rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
01-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Next up, George Karl's voice! WTF's up with that? Cancer schmancer... he's a fucking clown with that shit... lolzzz

:rolleyes

nope...you on your own with dat shit homie..I feel you're crossing the line...

let's just leave it at Rat Face Popovich no need to go beyond that...

xellos88330
01-15-2011, 01:35 PM
This thread was only created because Mullins said Popovich was coach of the year. That is all..

LEATHERFACE IS COMING FOR YOU DD!!!

Koolaid_Man
01-15-2011, 02:52 PM
This thread was only created because Mullins said Popovich was Halloween Mascot of the year. That is all..

LEATHERFACE IS COMING FOR YOU DD!!!

fify...

DMC
01-15-2011, 02:58 PM
nope...you on your own with dat shit homie..I feel you're crossing the line...

let's just leave it at Rat Face Popovich no need to go beyond that...
Oh come one, where's your fucking balls dude? You like making fun of a guy's face cancer... let's go all out. Don't grow a conscience now.

SenorSpur
01-15-2011, 03:32 PM

If you're really that concerned, you should FedEx him some of your ProActiv.

Only a Fakers fan would concern themselves with style over substance. Your cosmetic critique of Pop is way lame. Pop could look like the Elephant Man - as long as his coaching acumen remains intact.

FTR, it's not like Phil Jackson was ever a Madison Ave model with his coathanger shoulders and that "hunchback of Notre Dame", "Fred Sanford" walk of his.

DMC
01-15-2011, 03:34 PM
Eh, the OP is a dude watcher. Nothing new here. He probably has the Twilight box set.

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2011, 03:41 PM
If you're really that concerned, you should FedEx him some of your ProActiv.

Only a Fakers fan would concern themselves with style over substance. Your cosmetic critique of Pop is way lame. Pop could look like the Elephant Man - as long as his coaching acumen remains intact.

FTR, it's not like Phil Jackson was ever a Madison Ave model with his coathanger shoulders and that "hunchback of Notre Dame", "Fred Sanford" walk of his.

You're aiming your criticism in the wrong direction...it's just a frightening sight to behold, especially to the unsuspecting viewer. I had nightmares last night and woke up shaking in a cold sweat. If that can happen to me, lord knows how it affected our children.

SenorSpur
01-15-2011, 03:50 PM
You're aiming your criticism in the wrong direction...it's just a frightening sight to behold, especially to the unsuspecting viewer. I had nightmares last night and woke up shaking in a cold sweat. If that can happen to me, lord knows how it affected our children.

OK. Point taken.

A bit of advice. If the sight of Pop really horrifies you or your children that much, try using the channel button or the power button on your TV. I promise that will take care of the situation.

BRHornet45
01-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Sons he is indeed one dog ass ugly human being that's for sure. Just hideous

Sisk
01-15-2011, 03:57 PM
34-6 tbqh

BRHornet45
01-15-2011, 04:00 PM
34-6 tbqh

And son tbqh this has nothing to do with his coaching and everything to do with the fact that he is a disgusting looking slob.

It would be like ghazi bragging about how hot his wife is whenever everyone knows that she is more black owned than Erin Barry.

Slydragon
01-15-2011, 04:08 PM
Its the effects from some deadly gas testing in his military days. Nothing to be concern about.

DMC
01-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Sons he is indeed one dog ass ugly human being that's for sure. Just hideous

Too bad you cannot recall what your coach looks like, he gets swapped out so fucking much.

Sisk
01-15-2011, 05:38 PM
And son tbqh this has nothing to do with his coaching and everything to do with the fact that he is a disgusting looking slob.

It would be like ghazi bragging about how hot his wife is whenever everyone knows that she is more black owned than Erin Barry.

She likes his French side more

BRHornet45
01-15-2011, 06:08 PM
lol Spurs fans get mad so easy

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2011, 06:12 PM
lol Spurs fans get mad so easy

...and there's really no need for them to get mad. He's a great coach and probable HOF, but he looks like the quado from total recall. Just a hideous mug, tbh.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Pop is definitely is a future HOFer. & yeah he ain't the most handsome coach, but who the fuck cares dude? He has skin cancer, it sucks, move on, and stop acting like a little girl about it. You're the one who has so much penis envy for the Spurs that you can't summon the courage to change the channel.

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2011, 06:40 PM
Pop is definitely is a future HOFer. & yeah he ain't the most handsome coach, but who the fuck cares dude? He has skin cancer, it sucks, move on, and stop acting like a little girl about it. You're the one who has so much penis envy for the Spurs that you can't summon the courage to change the channel.

It's akin to watching Sunday Night Football and w/o warning the camera turns to Andrea Kramer.

Sisk
01-15-2011, 06:49 PM
...and there's really no need for them to get mad. He's a great coach and probable HOF, but he looks like the quado from total recall. Just a hideous mug, tbh.

DJB
01-15-2011, 07:25 PM
LOL @ people getting butt hurt over whether or not Popp is attractive. You're all faggots.

anakha
01-15-2011, 08:16 PM
LOL @ people getting butt hurt

At this point, is this even a surprise to anybody?

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2011, 08:19 PM
His grisly visage didn't cause butthurt as much as it did indigestion and projectile vomiting

Jt.ONE
01-15-2011, 08:22 PM
looks isn't everything, it's work inside that counts..

BRHornet45
01-15-2011, 08:55 PM

son that's just something ugly people say

Jt.ONE
01-15-2011, 09:08 PM
haha

Koolaid_Man
01-15-2011, 09:10 PM
It's akin to watching Sunday Night Football and w/o warning the camera turns to Andrea Kramer.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao dude you're so going to fucking hell for this shit...and Koolaid won't be far behind cuz that Nigga laughing his ass off at this shit...what's just so gotdam funny is Spur fan getting mad cuz you talking bout zits...these muthafuckers are now defending Zits...next they'll be defending his hemorrhoids and wanting to fight over that shit...:lmao

Trill Clinton
01-15-2011, 09:18 PM

BlairForceDejuan
01-15-2011, 09:19 PM
lol coach smack talk

DeadlyDynasty
01-15-2011, 11:17 PM
son that's just something ugly people say

:tu

Cessation
01-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Pop is fucking ugly, no doubt about that, but its good, easier to scare his players. Can you imagine him screaming and cursing at you? He'd have your attention.

mingus
01-16-2011, 02:32 AM
so then i guess i was right. DeadlyCrynasty won't be posting his mug.

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2011, 03:24 AM
so then i guess i was right. DeadlyCrynasty won't be posting his mug.

nigga this look like e-harmony to you? stop asking for a pic

D. Nile
01-16-2011, 03:36 AM
Poofs.

greyforest
01-16-2011, 03:39 AM
pop is a multi-millionaire and should probably buy some goddamn pharmaceuticals

mingus
01-16-2011, 06:16 AM
nigga this look like e-harmony to you? stop asking for a pic

this isn't uglypeople.com (real website btw), either, nor is it a Proactive website. quit being an overly sensitive bitch and get to posting your picture. man up UglyCrynasty.

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2011, 08:57 AM
this isn't uglypeople.com (real website btw), either, nor is it a Proactive website. quit being an overly sensitive bitch and get to posting your picture. man up UglyCrynasty.

like many of your fellow booty call Spur-Mav brothers before you would you also like to hear his voice and see a pic of his dick and balls...:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2011, 09:02 AM
pop is a multi-millionaire and should probably buy some goddamn pharmaceuticals

doesn't even matter his soul would still be ugly...:lol

ohh and here's a funny play on words: "The Spurs are about to Pop any minute"...:lmao