PDA

View Full Version : Is There Anyne That Thinks Rummpd Threads Makes Sense?

ButtHurt Committee
01-14-2011, 11:05 PM
I'm just wondering what's this nigga's angle.

ElNono
01-14-2011, 11:07 PM
Booty call thread, tbh

Rummpd
01-14-2011, 11:12 PM
*Considering the source of this thread from a grandiose leader of an etheral commitee led by an ass fixated clownish poster with no history of writing professionally for basketball, or years in the game as a doctor for many squads, being paid to blog for a basketball web site, and/or officiating - as I have all done - thanks for asking this! You have almost made my night Mr. Butthurt Committee!

*I am sure this went way over your head; but I am sorry I can not bring myself down to the level of ebonics or fun with phonics or some other gibberish you can understand.

ButtHurt Committee
01-14-2011, 11:20 PM
*Considering the source of this thread from a grandiose leader of an etheral commitee led by an ass fixated clownish poster with no history of writing professionally for basketball, or years in the game as a doctor for many squads, being paid to blog for a basketball web site, and/or officiating - as I have all done - thanks for asking this! You have almost made my night Mr. Butthurt Committee!

*I am sure this went way over your head; but I am sorry I can not bring myself down to the level of ebonics or fun with phonics or some other gibberish you can understand.

Is this your angle, nigga? You trying to get a following? You better check with luva before you come in his forum promoting your shit.