PDA

View Full Version : My goodness Charlotte

Pelicans78
01-15-2011, 09:22 PM
Wow, losing to the Hornets at home and only scoring 81 points. That's pretty sad. Time to blew this thing up.

Venti Quattro
01-15-2011, 09:24 PM
You make it sound like losing to the Hornets is worse than being hit by Hurricane Katrina.

BRHornet45
01-15-2011, 09:25 PM
son you ready to jump back on the bandwagon yet? ... team leader David West has been balling his ass off and leading the Hornets in this 4 game win streak.

IronMexican
01-15-2011, 09:26 PM
4 game win streal? Chilsd play. Call me when that shit is 75% better.

Pelicans78
01-15-2011, 09:26 PM
You make it sound like losing to the Hornets is worse than being hit by Hurricane Katrina.

I wouldn't go that far, but its pretty bad, especially at home.

Venti Quattro
01-15-2011, 09:27 PM
son you ready to jump back on the bandwagon yet? ... team leader David West has been balling his ass off and leading the Hornets in this 4 game win streak.

David West ... team leader?

Son even though CP3 is bitchmade I believe it's still his team.

Pelicans78
01-15-2011, 09:29 PM

CP3 is the leader, but West is the go-to guy. Ariza and Okafor are the rocks defensively. Unfortunately not enough scoring from the starters or bench to make a deep run. Maybe next year.

Darth_Pelican
01-15-2011, 09:30 PM
CP3 is the leader, but West is the go-to guy. Ariza and Okafor are the rocks defensively. Unfortunately not enough scoring from the starters or bench to make a deep run. Maybe next year.

"Maybe next year"... isn't that the Mavs lifetime slogan?

BRHornet45
01-15-2011, 09:31 PM

son David West is the heart and soul of the Hornets. I thought CP3 was the leader up until this season myself as well, but West is the main go to guy and the Hornets would be lost without his solid scoring. If only West gave 100% on defense all the time he would easily grab 10+ boards a game.

Pelicans78
01-15-2011, 09:32 PM
son David West is the heart and soul of the Hornets. I thought CP3 was the leader up until this season myself as well, but West is the main go to guy and the Hornets would be lost without his solid scoring. If only West gave 100% on defense all the time he would easily grab 10+ boards a game.

Pretty much sums it up. This team will be lost once he's gone after this season. No scoring whatsoever.

redzero
01-15-2011, 09:37 PM
I didn't see the game, but I read that Tyrus Thomas got himself ejected by swinging an elbow at Okafor. Why Okafor of all people?

BRHornet45
01-15-2011, 09:38 PM
CP3 is no more of a leader than ANY other point guard in the NBA right now ... this is not necessarily a knock at CP, but just the damn truth. West is the real leader of the Hornets. This is his 8th season with them, he has never threw the team under the bus in the media or whined like a bitch like Paul has in the past, and most importantly he is respected in the locker room and community. West would be better off as a "2nd scoring option" on most NBA teams, but he has been forced into being the main scoring option in New Orleans and has done a damn good job with it over the last 5 years putting up 20 and 8. West is terribly under appreciated by most fans and is constantly doing far more than his role SHOULD require because no one else (Paul included) will step up.

Venti Quattro
01-15-2011, 09:41 PM
And overall I think West is just a better person than CP3. However the pull for CP3 is just stronger

Darth_Pelican
01-15-2011, 09:42 PM
I didn't see the game, but I read that Tyrus Thomas got himself ejected by swinging an elbow at Okafor. Why Okafor of all people?

Yeah it was pretty blatant and unnecessary. He got a defensive rebound, and as everyone turned to run down court, Okafor swatted at the ball, and Thomas elbowed him in the face.

BRHornet45
01-15-2011, 09:44 PM
David SHOULD make his 3rd All Star appearance this year as a reserve.

ElNono
01-15-2011, 10:03 PM
no way... scrub West? This nigga has 3 good games in a row and is now an all star?? WTF???