PDA

View Full Version : Cmon Seahawks!

LnGrrrR
01-15-2011, 10:54 PM
Win out so the Pats can face you guys instead of the Packers if we make it :lol

SAtown
01-15-2011, 11:57 PM
Your team hasn't even played one Playoff game and you're thinking of the Superbowl?

IronMexican
01-15-2011, 11:59 PM
lngrrr has already proven to know little football knowledge. He's about a tier or two above s_a_s

LnGrrrR
01-16-2011, 12:09 AM
Your team hasn't even played one Playoff game and you're thinking of the Superbowl?

Hence the phrase "if we make it".

English isn't a strong suit eh?

And Iron, stop being so pissy that I said Aso wouldn't go to the Jets :lol

Brodie Bruce
01-16-2011, 12:17 AM
LnGrrrR's pathetic postseason showing continues. I don't think I've seen anything more sad than this guy a-wishin' and a-hopin' the other good teams fall so the Pats don't have to play 'em. What a fuckin' pussy. Hopefully the Jets take care of business tomorrow and send this faggot home early.

SAtown
01-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Hence why you made this thread, because you were "thinking of the fucking Superbowl."

LnGrrrR
01-16-2011, 12:58 AM
Hence why you made this thread, because you were "thinking of the fucking Superbowl."

What team in the playoffs isn't?

Oh damn, I just hope we can beat the Jets, and then I'll be satisfied.

LnGrrrR
01-16-2011, 01:00 AM
LnGrrrR's pathetic postseason showing continues. I don't think I've seen anything more sad than this guy a-wishin' and a-hopin' the other good teams fall so the Pats don't have to play 'em. What a fuckin' pussy. Hopefully the Jets take care of business tomorrow and send this faggot home early.

The ring is all that counts. Who would you rather face, the Packers or the Seahawks?

There's a lot of butthurt in this forum tonight.

Brodie Bruce
01-16-2011, 01:23 AM
The ring is all that counts. Who would you rather face, the Packers or the Seahawks?

There's a lot of butthurt in this forum tonight.

:lmao You're just scared of the Packers because they almost beat the Pats with their backup QB and now Rodgers is healthy and playing great. There's nothing butthurt about this thread other than you not having total confidence in your team to handle their business and crying about it. You just want the guaranteed Super Bowl win. You want the trophy just given to your team rather than have them go out there and earn it against a quality opponent. Fans like you make me sick.

DJ Mbenga
01-16-2011, 01:27 AM
well the one thing teams can see is the pats defense can be crap at times.

tlongII
01-16-2011, 01:51 AM
It would be great if the Seahawks could upset Chicago. Hosting the NFC Championship game would be epic!

LnGrrrR
01-16-2011, 03:06 AM
:lmao You're just scared of the Packers because they almost beat the Pats with their backup QB and now Rodgers is healthy and playing great. There's nothing butthurt about this thread other than you not having total confidence in your team to handle their business and crying about it. You just want the guaranteed Super Bowl win. You want the trophy just given to your team rather than have them go out there and earn it against a quality opponent. Fans like you make me sick.

Packers definitely have been impressive so far. I'm not saying we'd win or lose against the Packers if we make it there. Just that I'd rather face the Seahawks. And how will the trophy be "given" if the Seahawks earn the right to play against us by making it to the SB? I'm not asking for injuries or anything like that.

But hey, if you want your team to have to take the absolute hardest road to the Lombardi, all the more power to you. While you're at it, why not hope your best players go down, that way you can really prove you were the best team when you win the SB. :lol

Kai
01-16-2011, 05:13 AM
Go Seahawks! I really don't think the Bears are all that good.

4>0rings
01-16-2011, 05:45 AM
+10 to the Hawks and the Bears suck so bad.... damn... then there is the Pats -9 on the Jets... Who to bet on.. who to bet on.

Brodie Bruce
01-16-2011, 08:10 AM
Packers definitely have been impressive so far. I'm not saying we'd win or lose against the Packers if we make it there. Just that I'd rather face the Seahawks. And how will the trophy be "given" if the Seahawks earn the right to play against us by making it to the SB? I'm not asking for injuries or anything like that.

But hey, if you want your team to have to take the absolute hardest road to the Lombardi, all the more power to you. While you're at it, why not hope your best players go down, that way you can really prove you were the best team when you win the SB. :lol

I really hope the Jets beat the Pats tomorrow and send your ass home for the postseason. Patriots haven't even played a game yet and you've penciled them into the Super Bowl. And what's more is you want them to face the weakest team possible so they'll play a 60 minute exhibition game and then be crowned champions. You have no pride in your team whatsoever.

Was I glad the Jets had to face a weak Colts team with tons of injuries in the first round? You betcha. But you didn't see me on here saying shit like "Hahaha. Indy has so many hurt players! This one's in the bag! Foxoboro here we come!" That's the difference between me and you. I make this look good.

Whisky Dog
01-16-2011, 10:45 AM
I think the Bears win fairly easily. No way the Hawks take that performance last week on the road to icy windy cold Chicago. The Bears will win then it'll be interesting to see how GB's precision passing offense translates to the conditions at Soldier field. If it snows and there's horrible conditions that game becomes a toss up.

HarlemHeat37
01-16-2011, 11:53 AM
+10 to the Hawks and the Bears suck so bad.... damn... then there is the Pats -9 on the Jets... Who to bet on.. who to bet on.

I went with the Bears at -10 and I'd be surprised if it doesn't hit..I wanted to go with the -15.5 option, tbh, but I don't have enough confidence in Chicago..I think it's a blowout though, I can't imagine Seattle being close on the road..

LnGrrrR
01-16-2011, 11:59 AM
I really hope the Jets beat the Pats tomorrow and send your ass home for the postseason. Patriots haven't even played a game yet and you've penciled them into the Super Bowl. And what's more is you want them to face the weakest team possible so they'll play a 60 minute exhibition game and then be crowned champions. You have no pride in your team whatsoever.

Was I glad the Jets had to face a weak Colts team with tons of injuries in the first round? You betcha. But you didn't see me on here saying shit like "Hahaha. Indy has so many hurt players! This one's in the bag! Foxoboro here we come!" That's the difference between me and you. I make this look good.

Except I said "if we make it." Meaning, ya know, if the Pats make it.

Are you saying that you don't dare think ahead to possible SB matchups?

Hey, what about when Bostonguy and I were talking about who we'd rather face, the Ravens or Steelers? Were you disgusted then? I think I can smell the moral indignance from here.

If I had them penciled in, I wouldve said something like "Can't wait til we get to Dallas" or something like that. I'm pretty sure the Pats can beat the Jets and Steelers. But who knows in the NFL.

Brodie Bruce
01-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Backpedal s'more smart guy. Clearly you think Jets and Steelers at home is a one way ticket to Dallas. Why else would you be making threads hypothesizing about the Patriots facing the weakest possible team left in the Super Bowl? I'm not getting on your case because you *gasp* think your team is going to win the Super Bowl. I would hope any fan of any team that made the playoffs has enough pride to expect their team to be holding up that trophy.

And please, I enjoy posting here during football playoffs and bowl season but don't expect me to keep tabs on every thread. So you were circle jerking with other Pats fans about possible playoff opponents in another thread? Big fucking deal although given your attitude in this one I'm not really surprised.

I'm just pointing out that it's hilarious you want the Pats to face the lame ass Seahawks in the Super Bowl so they'll have an easy time of it and you can watch the game without biting your nails or even having to think about losing. Must still have some dried up ass blood on your boxers from Eli and David Tyree :lmao. But that all depends on *IF* they get there, right?

4>0rings
01-16-2011, 12:50 PM
I went with the Bears at -10 and I'd be surprised if it doesn't hit..I wanted to go with the -15.5 option, tbh, but I don't have enough confidence in Chicago..I think it's a blowout though, I can't imagine Seattle being close on the road..
I share an account with a friend, we went with +10 on the Hawks. I really liked Pats -9 but now the line's moved to -10... meh.

Dr. Gonzo
01-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Who got taken out on a stretcher? I missed that.

ajballer4
01-16-2011, 01:51 PM
Who got taken out on a stretcher? I missed that.

John Carlson the tight end

4>0rings
01-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Holy Christ. The Seahawks should hire some players to catch the ball. How did these fucks beat the Saints?

Cry Havoc
01-16-2011, 02:17 PM
It's amazing that the Seahawks actually got pressure on Brees last week. The Bears have had the worst offensive line in football most of the season, and Cutler has had ALL DAY to throw.

Dr. Gonzo
01-16-2011, 02:18 PM
This game blows.

tlongII
01-16-2011, 02:34 PM
The Seahawks are looking like the bad team they are.

DPG21920
01-16-2011, 02:40 PM
lol Louisiana.

LakerHater
01-16-2011, 02:47 PM
This game blows.
It really is a boring game!

crc21209
01-16-2011, 02:52 PM
It really is a boring game!

Only one game has been competitive so far...Steelers-Ravens. Other than that, it's been a blowout boring weekend of football so far. :td

BUMP
01-16-2011, 03:11 PM
i dont see why everyone's nailing LnGrrrr to the tree of woe for what he said. I don't understand the logic that teams should hope to face the best teams in order to 'earn' their title. You want all the help you can get in order to get the ring, even if it requires a major injury or facing a lesser team in the superbowl

Kai
01-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Where the hell is the Seattle team we saw last week. This shit is lame. If we have a Bears-Steelers Superbowl I'm gonna be pissed. I really don't enjoy watching either team, although, and that's no disrespect to the Steelers. It's like watching Spurs games of the last 10 years. Really good, but boring. Bears will be exposed next week tbh.

crc21209
01-16-2011, 03:35 PM
:lol WTF was that Chicago?

HarlemHeat37
01-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Easiest $ and most predictable outcome of the year IMO..Seattle blew their load last week, and they're obviously a completely different team on the road..

Brodie Bruce
01-17-2011, 04:34 AM
Bump. Great thread :tu

LnGrrrR
01-17-2011, 04:49 AM
Bump. Great thread :tu

Congrats. Your team put its money where it's mouth is.

I'll be rooting for Jets/Bears in the SB. Jets haven't won the whole thing in awhile, so I wouldn't mind them bringing it home. (Plus, even though he sucked today, I kinda like the whole "Brady with three rings, Ben with two" thing.) And Bears because it's the team of one of my lifelong friends. Either or.