PDA

View Full Version : Game Blog: Nuggets @ Spurs - Jan. 16

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-16-2011, 01:51 AM
Most likely the last game Melo plays for the Nuggets, so at least let me have the pleasure of starting the final game thread :toast

Nuggets have blown out the last 3 teams by 28+ pts each. I doubt that trend continues on a b2b vs the best team in the NBA :lol

Anyway, hope it is a good game with no injuries and i hope Melo goes 1/23 :bang and Billups goes 15/15 from downtown :depressed

Can't wait to see Melo gone (wants to play for a winner, but wants a trade to NY? LMAO idiot), but will be sad if Billups is part of the deal :(

Spurs by 15 :toast

ElNono
01-16-2011, 01:53 AM
Yep. Bukefal is the designated game blog starter this season (so far).

But NuggetFan always been classy so get off his back. Thank you.

ElNono
01-16-2011, 01:55 AM
FWIW, Denver is mostly a young team, so I don't see the back2back being a problem for them.

And they've scored 130, 130 and 127 in the last 3 games, including against Miami and Phoenix. If our defense lays a turd, it could be a very long night.

ajballer4
01-16-2011, 01:57 AM
Ive been meaning to say this for a while, Nuggets-fan your sig is hilarious

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-16-2011, 01:58 AM
Ive been meaning to say this for a while, Nuggets-fan your sig is hilarious

:lol i lost a sig bet with someone a long time aho (either Allanon or lil penny, can't remember), and i never bothered changing it after that :toast

DJ Mbenga
01-16-2011, 01:58 AM
Most likely the last game Melo plays for the Nuggets, so at least let me have the pleasure of starting the final game thread :toast

Nuggets have blown out the last 3 teams by 28+ pts each. I doubt that trend continues on a b2b vs the best team in the NBA :lol

Anyway, hope it is a good game with no injuries and i hope Melo goes 1/23 :bang and Billups goes 15/15 from downtown :depressed

Can't wait to see Melo gone (wants to play for a winner, but wants a trade to NY? LMAO idiot), but will be sad if Billups is part of the deal :(

to be fair if he goes to NY they can become a winner. and dolan is always willing to go way over the cap to get players. sure the nuggets are good but they wont win a title in the west. they would just become the jazz. a team that gets into the playoffs, doesnt win a title, and just gets stuck as a good team but not great.

DeadlyDynasty
01-16-2011, 02:02 AM
If it's indeed the last supper then I hope Melo puts on a show.

timtonymanu
01-16-2011, 02:37 AM

Would have been nice to see Bukefal start this again so we can see hot Spurs girls. But you're a classy one. I hope your team can rebuild quickly enough without this pathetic pussy Melo.

100%duncan
01-16-2011, 05:47 AM
Not the game blog. ButthurtNuggetFan doesn't have any right to post this on the Spurs forum.

show some damn respect. nuggets fan has always been classy. your a grey faggot fan

urunobili
01-16-2011, 05:48 AM
guaranteed Loss for the Spurs. Only chance we have it's if they erased this thread completely. I mean merging doesn't work.

Bukefal or bust GTFO

urunobili
01-16-2011, 05:48 AM
show some damn respect. nuggets fan has always been classy. your a grey faggot fan

that is not always the case :wakeup

Dex
01-16-2011, 05:55 AM
Well played, NuGGeTs-FaN. Well played.

100%duncan
01-16-2011, 06:10 AM
that is not always the case :wakeup

lol. just sick of guitardude

Bukefal
01-16-2011, 06:34 AM
Oops, sorry. Didn't know there was a game blog already. Can some mod merge or delete the other one?

Spur_Fanatic
01-16-2011, 07:12 AM
Most likely the last game Melo plays for the Nuggets, so at least let me have the pleasure of starting the final game thread

You mean because this is the last SAS-DEN game of the season, or because Melo is leaving to NY, and you are morphing into a Knicks fan?

Not trying to troll or being funny here, just curious on how you worded it.

boutons_deux
01-16-2011, 08:46 AM
Oops, sorry. Didn't know there was a game blog already. Can some mod merge or delete the other one?

Spurs fans start on our game blogs, not opponent asshole trolls.

Danny.Zhu
01-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Spurs win by 7.