PDA

View Full Version : A Good Year

austinSpurFan
05-29-2005, 07:13 PM
I just wanted to mention that I decide for '04-'05 season I would buy tickets(10-pack plus playoff tickets). What a great year to do this. I have enjoyed driving down to San Antonio see every game. You guys are lucky to have a great team in you town. I am gald I only live an hour drive away. I will be screaming out loud for those of you that can't make it to the game. I want you to know it has been a great season and you guys supporting your team with such great enthusiasm has helped them reach this level.

Budkin
05-29-2005, 10:39 PM
I also live in Austin, and consider the Spurs to be the home team here, since it is so close. We are a college sports town and will probably never get a pro team (besides the Wranglers of the Arena Football League -- ooh). Anyway, I've only been to a few games in SA over the years (even once in the Hemisfair) but I plan on starting to go a lot more. I just recently went to my first game in the SBC, what a great place that is. Anyway, it is cool to be so close to the Spurs and ever since I moved here in 98, I went from being a David Robinson fan to a full-blown Spurs fan and haven't looked back. GO SPURS!

DesiSpur_21
06-06-2005, 05:40 AM
Well, if you guys plan to go to a lot of games at SBC, there are quite a number of guys who go regularly from North Austin/Round rock - They carpool and it's such a fun and great experience. I have gone with them a couple of times and they are just cool guys (like any spurs fans). Unfortunately, I have lost their #s and names. Check with your friends who know basketball freaks from IBM and Dell.