PDA

View Full Version : Chris Bosh is a joke

hitmanyr2k
01-16-2011, 12:21 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=6024810

Bosh sprained the ankle in the Heat's 99-96 loss to the Bulls when Chicago rookie center Omer Asik fell on his leg chasing a loose ball at the end of the third quarter. Bosh was going after the rolling ball when Asik dove to the floor, collapsing Bosh's lower leg.

Bosh
X-rays were negative but Bosh missed the fourth quarter and may have an MRI in the next few days in Miami to determine the extent of the injury. The initial prognosis is that it wasn't a severe sprain.

"C'mon, that is how guys get hurt, that is how serious injuries happen," Bosh said.

"You've got to watch people's legs. I know guys want to hustle and everything but we all want to play and provide for our families and have a job."

Bosh was immediately frustrated with Asik, who has worked his way into coach Tom Thibodeau's lineup mostly through hustle and fighting for loose balls. Before he left the floor, Bosh shook hands with Asik but still was salty about the play after the game.

"We all want to be healthy and that is very important," said Bosh, who had 11 of his 17 points in the third quarter before the injury. "If it is by somebody's leg, don't dive for the ball, it's too close."

This is the clip where Bosh gets hurt. To make it even more ridiculous Bosh wasn't even in Asik's line of sight when he dove for the ball. So what Bosh is basically saying is he thinks players should look both ways before diving for loose balls now :lol First Lebron's "karma" comments and now this. I think the Heat players really need to just STFU and play.

Um9wZvkFZnQ

TIMMYD!
01-16-2011, 12:42 PM
Bosh is a pussy. :lol

tdunk21
01-16-2011, 12:45 PM
^ the whole heat team is

silverblk mystix
01-16-2011, 12:47 PM
non-issue...

unless you just hate Bosh...

Cry Havoc
01-16-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm sorry, it's news to you guys that Bosh is soft?

JamStone
01-16-2011, 12:51 PM
"You've got to watch people's legs. I know guys want to hustle and everything but we all want to play and provide for our families and have a job."

Does this stupid motherfucker know his contract is guaranteed and he still gets paid if he's injured?

Go play checkers you big pussy.

Ace
01-16-2011, 12:57 PM
Bosh is a vagina and that's well known. Doesn't mean he doesn't want to play and likes be injured. Accident or not anyone would be pissed at the guy who dives into your leg causing you to get injured.

Jloyola
01-16-2011, 12:59 PM
Does this stupid motherfucker know his contract is guaranteed and he still gets paid if he's injured?

Dont say anything negative about Bosh, he may start taking mental notes! :downspin:

Mark in Austin
01-16-2011, 01:07 PM
I can't wait to see the Celtics introduce the Heat to playoff basketball.

BlairForceDejuan
01-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Blair donates his ACLs to the less fortunate and Bosh is crying about a sore ankle....

Josh810
01-16-2011, 01:28 PM
Bosh is a vagina and that's well known. Doesn't mean he doesn't want to play and likes be injured. Accident or not anyone would be pissed at the guy who dives into your leg causing you to get injured.
Yeah, but there's a difference between being upset to yourself and making stupid comments for everyone to hear. It's pretty clear that Bosh's foot inserts under Asik like .5 seconds before he lands, so unless Asik is Neo or something, there's no way he could've avoided it. What a dumbass.

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2011, 01:33 PM

I previously told you Heat faggots that Bosh was pussy non grata...

Check him out getting completely punked by Marc Gasol...I posted this before but it's an oldie but goodie...Watch Bosh's reaction...that tells you all you need to know about him...:lmao

mcyqH85RsZ8

VBM
01-16-2011, 01:58 PM
Maybe next time Bosh will dive to the floor for a loose ball instead of trying to stand up in the middle of a scrum

jeebus
01-16-2011, 01:59 PM
I don't see how he got up from that one; his little T-rex arms can't handle that kind of strain

ClingingMars
01-16-2011, 02:51 PM
lol if you don't want to get hurt don't play.

21_Blessings
01-16-2011, 02:55 PM

You can't be this stupid. Read what Rupaul said again.

If Bosh went to the floor instead of bending over in his usual position, he would have his ankle intact and the ball.

Pero
01-16-2011, 03:12 PM

Uh Asik didn't dive into his legs, Asik dived for the ball and then Bosh got in the way.

21_Blessings
01-16-2011, 03:13 PM
It's like whining about coming down on a opposing player's foot after a rebound. Part of the game.

Cry more, seriously.

Ace
01-16-2011, 03:38 PM
It's like whining about coming down on a opposing player's foot after a rebound. Part of the game.

Cry more, seriously.

http://www.celticstown.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/andrew-bynum-injury.jpg

Ignignokt
01-16-2011, 03:40 PM

exactly, it's like Kobe being a whiny bitch and crying cuz he lost. Doesn't the fucker know that he had a guaranteed contract and gets paid if he loses?

MiamiHeat
01-16-2011, 04:22 PM
I gotta say

having LeBron and Bosh finally gives me an idea on how it feels to have dumbass players on your team.

The worst I had it was Shaq, and he's not so bad until he is gone.

Stfu Bosh. Diving for the ball is normal. That's a pussy comment.

Pero
01-16-2011, 04:29 PM
exactly, it's like Kobe being a whiny bitch and crying cuz he lost. Doesn't the fucker know that he had a guaranteed contract and gets paid if he loses?

...but we all want to play and provide for our families and have a job.

AussieFanKurt
01-16-2011, 05:17 PM
Crowds don't shout overrated when he's at the line for no reason

LkrFan
01-16-2011, 05:41 PM
I can't wait to see the Celtics introduce the Heat to playoff basketball.
Shaq. Porkins. JO (maybe). KG. Big Baby.

^That's a lot of beef waiting for RuPaul. I bet they are licking their chops waiting for a Boston/Hype playoff series. :lol

Ace
01-16-2011, 06:23 PM
Shaq. Porkins. JO (maybe). KG. Big Baby.

^That's a lot of beef waiting for RuPaul. I bet they are licking their chops waiting for a Boston/Hype playoff series. :lol

Lol Lakers/Celtics fan

TDfan2007
01-16-2011, 06:30 PM
Those comments by Bosh have to be some of the dumbest I've ever heard. Maybe he's trying to take some of the heat away from Lebron (puns are awesome).

LeHeat_Dynasty
01-16-2011, 06:41 PM
+ 1 Ace

Lol at these so called Laker fans rooting for the Celtics, it just shows you their true colors. Don't worry though, Ill say a good number of these Kobe fans will disappear in a few years from now.

I'm not going to defend Bosh. He's soft and i'll stick with my opinion that the Heat are better off with another rugged type of forward. I'd take another form of Udonis Haslem like a Maxiell or Millsap over Bosh given a chance. The Heat do not need another 20 point scorer parading as a Power Forward.

The Heat's chances are slim against a healthy Boston squad, I'm willing to admit that. They have a better chemistry, has more big bodies and Rondo is just going to kill any PG the Heat have.

There is a slight hope though. If Wade replicates his performance against the Celtics last year and Lebron continues his dominant play, there is a chance the Heat can get past the Celtics. IMO beating the Celtics is the championship game because the Lakers obviously can't handle them, so its just going to be a walk in the park.

LkrFan
01-16-2011, 07:02 PM
Lol Lakers/Celtics fan
Nope. Strictly Lakers. But I know a future ass whooping when I see one coming. :lol

Giuseppe
01-16-2011, 07:04 PM
Don't worry though, Ill say a good number of these Kobe fans will disappear in a few years from now.

Kinda a wide berth there ain't it?

tee, hee.

Ace
01-16-2011, 07:10 PM
Nope. Strictly Lakers. But I know a future ass whooping when I see one coming. :lol

No you're jumping from dick to dick. Lakers fan rooting for the Celtics.

LkrFan
01-16-2011, 07:32 PM
If that makes you feel better. :lol

Fact is if LeHype can miss games due to a sprained labia, what is going to happen to him when Shaq gives him a forearm shiver when he inevitably gets by PP? Your toughest guy (Haslem) is out for the year. The rest of y'all are some pussies and you know it. :lol

Venti Quattro
01-16-2011, 07:33 PM
No you're jumping from dick to dick. Lakers fan rooting for the Celtic Scum.

KidCongo
01-16-2011, 08:03 PM
You go in soft, odds are your the one who going to get hurt. Put the body on the line.

Ace
01-16-2011, 08:33 PM
If that makes you feel better. :lol

Fact is if LeHype can miss games due to a sprained labia, what is going to happen to him when Shaq gives him a forearm shiver when he inevitably gets by PP? Your toughest guy (Haslem) is out for the year. The rest of y'all are some pussies and you know it. :lol

Lol Shaq like you is on Lebron's dick. Buying him cars and shit just to be his friend. Paul said himself Lebron is to strong for him. Quit fooling yourself, the biggest pussies in the NBA are none other than the Lakers. Just like you're the biggest joke of Spurstalk.

JamStone
01-16-2011, 09:35 PM

I'd agree that Kobe is a whiny bitch but you make a poor comparison. If Kobe complained about how losing games affected his ability to provide for his family, your comparison would make sense. As it is, it's a rather poor analogy.

cobbler
01-16-2011, 10:08 PM

What is wrong with a Laker fan rooting for the Celtics? No bigger laker fan than myself and I am definetly rooting for the Celts to come out of the east.

Killakobe81
01-16-2011, 10:12 PM
I aint rooting for the Celts ...period. Do i think we match up better with them? Do i think they will win the east if healthy? Yes. Absolutely. But i dont want them getting anywhere #18 ...

The heat will be good for a while and once Wade Lebron are gone will go back to being irrelevant. Celts are the target and I cant root for them. sorry guess I am old school.

Ace
01-16-2011, 10:16 PM
What is wrong with a Laker fan rooting for the Celtics? No bigger laker fan than myself and I am definetly rooting for the Celts to come out of the east.

Then you should know the answer to that very question. Don't tell me you're both physically and mentally handicap.

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2011, 10:19 PM
I aint rooting for the Celts ...period. Do i think we match up better with them? Do i think they will win the east if healthy? Yes. Absolutely. But i dont want them getting anywhere #18 ...

The heat will be good for a while and once Wade Lebron are gone will go back to being irrelevant. Celts are the target and I cant root for them. sorry guess I am old school.

that's because you're a real Laker fan...and we don't root for no else cept LA...we're not like Boston fan...even during down years...check out Boston fan the year just before the arrival of Allen and KG...

You'll never see LA fan doing this shit...

YsXPZVPIjxE

cobbler
01-16-2011, 10:23 PM
I guess your old school and mine differ. I never think in terms of prevent defense or playing not to lose. I hate the Celtics. I was there and suffered all those losses in the 60's. I want them coming out of the east for several reasons.

First and foremost, a simple look at your own avatar pic says it all. Tying the Celts at 17 will be grand in any regard, but doing it "against" the green scum makes it so much sweeter. I want KG and company retiring knowing our boys kept them from several!

Second it will just be comical listening to all the excuses from Lebron and all the Heat bandwagoners.

And the sweet blessing in disguise is that we wouldn't have to listen the HH's absurd takes on the finals and the Lakers 17th

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2011, 10:24 PM
that's because you're a real Laker fan...and we don't root for no else cept LA...we're not like Boston fan...even during down years...check out Boston fan the year just before the arrival of Allen and KG...

You'll never see LA fan doing this shit...

YsXPZVPIjxE

ok let me retract that statement and agree with Cobbler...Cobbler's position is the honorable one...I respect Killa but I'm going with Cobbler on this...we want to play Boston because we want to take the crown...I want to play our number one nemesis and it ain't Miami. We want to take this shit from Red and his cronies we don't want no one claiming we didn't do it the hard way. This is all about the class of 96 and Shaq vs Kobe in the final epic battle...Yes give me Boston...it's the only time I will root for them...

cobbler
01-16-2011, 10:27 PM
ok let me retract that statement and agree with Cobbler...Cobbler's position is the honorable one...I respect Killa but I'm going with Cobbler on this...we want to play Boston because we want to take the crown...I want to play our number one nemesis and it ain't Miami. We want to take this shit from Red and his cronies we don't want no one claiming we didn't do it the hard way. This is all about the class of 96 and Shaq vs Kobe in the final epic battle...Yes give me Boston...it's the only time I will root for them...

Correct.... then when they fall off the radar we will deal with Heat in their quest for their 5th, 6th ,7th no no no 8th title. :lmao

Ace
01-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Lol back peddling after reading Cobbler's post. You faggots claim Boston to be the nemesis but are rooting for them? Laker fans obsessed with the Heat. :lol

HarlemHeat37
01-16-2011, 11:19 PM
:lol Cheering for the rival in a "historical" rivalry, just so Lebron and Wade don't win the title:lol..

Spur_Fanatic
01-16-2011, 11:35 PM
What a soft pussy! :O

cobbler
01-16-2011, 11:45 PM
:lol Cheering for the rival in a "historical" rivalry, just so Lebron and Wade don't win the title:lol..

Reading comprehension not your strong suit I see. Miami not winning and your leaving are just mere footnotes and icing on the cake. The cake is in beating a true and worthy rival. :toast

DieHardSpursFan1537
01-17-2011, 12:16 AM
Well LeBron, Karama is a bitch. First LeBron, and now Bosh.