PDA

View Full Version : Rose to Lebron: "I can take you or leave you "

DJ Mbenga
01-16-2011, 09:46 PM
I think Harlem will like this story alot.

CHICAGO – Reach out to him, Chicago management had pleaded with Derrick Rose (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4387/)(notes) (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4387/news). LeBron doesn’t think you want him here.

That’s what they told the Bulls’ franchise star in July, a request that was met with dutiful respect from Rose. Sure, he told the Bulls.

I’ll shoot him a text. Rose is polite this way, honoring obligations and orders from above.
Nevertheless, it would change nothing. To LeBron James (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3704/)(notes) (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3704/news), the message was unmistakable, sources said: I can take you or leave you – and that could never sell the needy King.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-roselebron011611&print=1

koriwhat
01-16-2011, 09:48 PM
rose is the shit

Killakobe81
01-16-2011, 09:49 PM
Truth be told Bulls wanted Wade more than Lebron

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2011, 09:51 PM
I got all the respect in the world for Rose...Fuck Lebron...Fuck him....lol

hitmanyr2k
01-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Derrick "Why can't I be MVP?" Rose :lol

lefty
01-16-2011, 09:56 PM
Rose is the ubber mega shit

Koolaid_Man
01-16-2011, 09:57 PM
Rose is the ubber mega shit

and you're the uber runny shit...:lol

Killakobe81
01-16-2011, 09:58 PM
Rose may have played that poorly ...but i think rose is one of the more low key superstars in the NBA ...and would seem to fit in, with the spurs superstars.

Ace
01-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Heat talk :lol

JamStone
01-16-2011, 10:24 PM
Rose is cool to think that way but also selfish and stupid. Last summer, people talked about LeBron not wanting to share the spotlight and that's why he wasn't going to go to Chicago or Miami. Guess it was Rose who was more threatened by LeBron's shine than vice versa.

LeBron on the Bulls would make them the favorites in the East.

tdunk21
01-16-2011, 10:25 PM
in other words: be my bitch or be wade's bitch

BlairForceDejuan
01-16-2011, 10:26 PM
That's very badass for Rose if that is true. Skeptical when your boss pays you tens of millions, tells you to do something, and that's what you do though.

DJ Mbenga
01-16-2011, 11:01 PM
Rose is cool to think that way but also selfish and stupid. Last summer, people talked about LeBron not wanting to share the spotlight and that's why he wasn't going to go to Chicago or Miami. Guess it was Rose who was more threatened by LeBron's shine than vice versa.

to be fair he wanted boozer, and joe johnson. thats probably a better fit for them.

Venti Quattro
01-16-2011, 11:02 PM
in other words: be my bitch or be wade's bitch

lefty
01-16-2011, 11:08 PM

Or maybe Rose didnt want an attention whore on his team

hitmanyr2k
01-16-2011, 11:12 PM

Rose seems to be a business-like kind of guy and he's been exposed to Lebron's antics (the dancing and all that) which I think was a deciding factor in not kissing Lebron's ass to come to Chicago. I'm sure Rose was also worrying about his development as a player since it's no secret Lebron is a ball dominant kind of player and could have possibly hindered Rose's improvement.

HarlemHeat37
01-16-2011, 11:15 PM
I like Rose, I don't mind this..unfortunately for him, he'll probably be eliminated in the ECF a lot in the next era, barring injuries to the 3 Kings..

Pelicans78
01-16-2011, 11:30 PM
A team isn't going to win a championship with Lebron as the best player. Lebron needed to go to Miami. He needed Wade.

DPG21920
01-16-2011, 11:31 PM
A team isn't going to win a championship with Lebron as the best player. Lebron needed to go to Miami. He needed Wade.

Lebron is the best player on the Heat.

DJ Mbenga
01-17-2011, 12:13 AM

unfortunately for him, no matter how many titles they win in Miami (if they even win one) wade will always have 1 more than him.

DMC
01-17-2011, 12:48 AM
Rose didn't want to be Robin.

BanditHiro
01-17-2011, 12:55 AM
unfortunately for him, no matter how many titles they win in Miami (if they even win one) wade will always have 1 more than him.

i don't think the guy gives a shit. but seriously i wished he would have gone to the bulls instead of the heat.

LkrFan
01-17-2011, 01:09 AM
Good for Rose. I'm tired of everybody and their mamma kissing LeHype's ass. Rose is now my favorite non-Laker. Mad props to him.

The Bulls need to swing a deal for an upgrade at shooting guard to make some major noise in the EC.

DMX7
01-17-2011, 01:18 AM
If true, that's gangsta of Rose.

Pelicans78
01-17-2011, 01:18 AM

Maybe/maybe not, but if the Heat do ever win a championship, Wade will always be the Finals MVP, not Lebron.

BanditHiro
01-17-2011, 01:48 AM
Maybe/maybe not, but if the Heat do ever win a championship, Wade will always be the Finals MVP, not Lebron.

why do you say that?

Pelicans78
01-17-2011, 01:51 AM
why do you say that?

Because he will make the big shots and big plays when it counts. Same theory applied to Boston. KG might have been the best player or most talented player, but Pierce was the Finals MVP because he won games for the them. Lebron isn't going to win championships for his team. He will make plays for sure, but when the game is on the line, Wade will be the guy who will win it for them.

That's why Lebron went to Miami. He wasn't going to win championships unless Rose could carry them and I don't think he can do it like Wade. I trust Wade in the clutch more than Rose, but I could be wrong.

ElNono
01-17-2011, 01:51 AM
Rose being the cold blooded ninja he's supposed to be, tbh

Pelicans78
01-17-2011, 01:57 AM
Rose could be the best PG in the league just based on his explosiveness.

Budkin
01-17-2011, 02:03 AM
LeBron is the most insecure whiny piece of shit in the league. Fuck him.

BanditHiro
01-17-2011, 02:14 AM
LeBron is the most insecure whiny piece of shit in the league. Fuck him.

why do you hate him so much? what has he ever done to the spurs or what has he ever done period? he hasn't murdered raped or hosted dog fighting matches.

Chillen
01-17-2011, 04:10 AM
Rose is amazing but to have LeBron in a Bulls jersey would have been sweet. I wish he would have showed more interest but I think the 3 Heat players wanted to play alongside eachother all along. He has the right attitude to build a championship team around, the Bulls have some pieces to win a title but may be a player or 2 shy of doing so this season, though I wouldn't count them out especially if Derrick Rose gets hot in the playoffs and shoots lights out against Miami/Boston/Orlando, whoever they play.

Rose is a superstar and can probably lead the Bulls to the NBA finals with the right team, if he stays healthy he will get better and better and make the Bulls one of the best teams in the league, they already are.

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2011, 11:36 PM
Because he will make the big shots and big plays when it counts. Same theory applied to Boston. KG might have been the best player or most talented player, but Pierce was the Finals MVP because he won games for the them. Lebron isn't going to win championships for his team. He will make plays for sure, but when the game is on the line, Wade will be the guy who will win it for them.

That's why Lebron went to Miami. He wasn't going to win championships unless Rose could carry them and I don't think he can do it like Wade. I trust Wade in the clutch more than Rose, but I could be wrong.

Rose seems to be a business-like kind of guy and he's been exposed to Lebron's antics (the dancing and all that) which I think was a deciding factor in not kissing Lebron's ass to come to Chicago. I'm sure Rose was also worrying about his development as a player since it's no secret Lebron is a ball dominant kind of player and could have possibly hindered Rose's improvement.

to be fair he wanted boozer, and joe johnson. thats probably a better fit for them.

:nope:nope:nope..

HarlemHeat37
05-24-2011, 11:36 PM
I like Rose, I don't mind this..unfortunately for him, he'll probably be eliminated in the ECF a lot in the next era, barring injuries to the 3 Kings..

Oh, hey Harlem..

redzero
05-24-2011, 11:37 PM
I'd trade the Hornets' 2-5 for LeBron. Rose is crazy.

NewcastleKEG
05-25-2011, 02:22 AM
Bron & Rose would win more titles together

Kai
05-25-2011, 03:49 AM
Bron & Rose would win more titles together

That's yet to be seen.

Capt Bringdown
05-25-2011, 07:40 AM
I think Rose's career will end up being more like Allen Iverson than Mike. Rocks in the head.

monosylab1k
05-25-2011, 07:41 AM
Where did you disagree with my opinion, moron?

You said lol 3d about perhaps the most powerful console on the market right now, all things considered. That's how dumb you are, to start things.

The zelda comment was an obvious dig at me, which had nothing to do with my "opinion." You merely stated yours, in the most assholish way possible.

Don't think I haven't noticed your sniveling little comments at me in the past, either. You do the same to cry havoc and anyone else you can pile on to without being noticed. I don't know why you're a little butthurt douchebag.

"lol 3d" is just another pile-on move by you. You are too stupid to realize this is NOT A FUCKING 3D TV that everyone else in the geek forum has been hating on, it's a stereoscopic screen that does NOT require glasses.

Also realize many who do not like 3D tv HAVE voiced interest in 3d gaming.

Besides the built-in 3d, it's also an extremely powerful gaming system with a near infinite variety of development options. The 3D capability is a powerful bonus to that hard-ware.

Now scurry along, asswipe, and don't lie any more.