PDA

View Full Version : Melo a New Jersey Net

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-17-2011, 12:05 AM
Won't be in a Nuggets uniform again.

What is funny is the fact that the Nuggets will be a better team without him :lol They may not win as many games, but they will play better team ball.

Good bye Melo.

Thanks for riding Chauncey's coattail to the WCF :lmao

21_Blessings
01-17-2011, 12:05 AM
Running from the Lakers :lmao

LkrFan
01-17-2011, 12:08 AM
Amare too! :downspin:

BRHornet45
01-17-2011, 12:09 AM
sons if Melo couldn't play basketball then I am willing to bet there is at least a 90% chance that he would be sitting in prison right now ....

only in America can a hood rat like Melo make tens of millions of dollars.

21_Blessings
Your Los Angeles playoff Clippers???

NuGGeTs-FaN

more like running from the Clippers (the new #1 team in LA) :toast

ElNono
I hope it happens. I would make good dough reselling these tix I have for the Spurs game here in NJ :lol

DJ Mbenga
01-17-2011, 12:11 AM
this story is about to get even crazier. after the Russian promises to give him maria sharapova he will still decline an extension. my guess is the nuggets will be bitter and keep him and then just tank.

DJ Mbenga
01-17-2011, 12:11 AM
sons if Melo couldn't play basketball then I am willing to bet there is at least a 90% chance that he would be sitting in prison right now ....

son that is such a true statement.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-17-2011, 12:12 AM
He'll look good in that bloody red Nets jersey tbh

ElNono
01-17-2011, 12:13 AM
If he takes a walk in the ghetto that's downtown Newark, he'll sign in a sec.

Sense
01-17-2011, 12:15 AM
Won't be in a Nuggets uniform again.

What is funny is the fact that the Nuggets will be a better team without him :lol They may not win as many games, but they will play better team ball.

Good bye Melo.

Thanks for riding Chauncey's coattail to the WCF :lmao

lol stop kidding yourself, it's just going to turn into the J.R. Smith show... and it's not going to be pretty.

ducks
01-17-2011, 12:17 AM
I am not convinced he will sign with the nets

he might but he did not play after they broke nets have permision to talk to him

also chauncy did not either

if nets do not gut out there will have a shot

but cp3 is not guarantee to go there
melo has more of a shot at winning it all staying in denver

harrington is usefully
nene is good if they go to him

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-17-2011, 12:18 AM
lol stop kidding yourself, it's just going to turn into the J.R. Smith show... and it's not going to be pretty.

he is expiring and the bulls want him. So he won't be around much longer anyway

It will be the Ty LAWSOME show baby! :lobt2::lobt2:

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-17-2011, 12:19 AM

Nigga you stupid once Melo leaves Jr Smith will be the next one right out the door behind him. Without Melo Karl won't wanna put up with Jr Smith

Sense
01-17-2011, 02:50 PM
Nigga you stupid once Melo leaves Jr Smith will be the next one right out the door behind him. Without Melo Karl won't wanna put up with Jr Smith

:lol

with Melo leaving, they are going to need to sell tickets... if J.R. Smith leaves, something else has to come in.

ducks
01-17-2011, 09:38 PM
Close
Loading …
Anthony: I’ll be with Nuggets all week

By PAUL J. WEBER, Associated Press Jan 17, 1:43 am EST

retweet
* Email
* Print

SAN ANTONIO (AP)—Carmelo Anthony(notes) insists he’s not leaving Denver. At least not this week.

Anthony said following Sunday’s loss in San Antonio that he’ll be with the Nuggets back home Wednesday night against Oklahoma City, and remain in the lineup for at least two games after that, all the way through Denver’s game against Indiana on Jan. 23.

The All-Star also scoffed at what he called “false” reports of the Nuggets giving him permission to speak with the New Jersey Nets, where Anthony has been widely rumored to wind up for weeks amid intensifying trade talks.

“I don’t want to talk to nobody,” Anthony said. “I’ll let the front office handle that. It ain’t my job to be talking to New Jersey, New York, Lakers, Dallas, no one. That’s not my job to do.”

The Nets must receive permission from Denver to speak with Anthony or risk running afoul of tampering rules. But Anthony suggested he wouldn’t necessarily welcome the opportunity, even if that was the final hurdle to getting a deal finished.

“I still won’t step into something like that,” he said. “I understand a lot of people go through that. But for me to sit here and say I want to talk to them or (Nuggets general manager) Masai (Ujiri) and (Nuggets owner) Josh (Kroenke) gave them permission to talk to me, I think that’s false. If that was the case, I’m pretty sure I’d have gotten a phone call.”

Nets coach Avery Johnson on Sunday also tempered rumors of an imminent trade with the Nuggets. Speaking to reporters at a practice before Monday’s game at Golden State, Johnson was adamant that no deal was in place, according to the Star-Ledger of Newark.

“The team that you see right now? You’ll see this team in uniform Wednesday,” Johnson said. You’ll see the same team Wednesday night.”

Johnson said it’ll also be the same Nets team Friday before adding, “End of story.”

Trade speculation has surrounded Anthony since holding off on a three-year, $65 million contract extension that’s been on the table since last summer.

Anthony said Sunday night he doesn’t know when the saga will end.

“I get tired of answering the questions. But I live with it,” Anthony said. “I wake up in the morning, keep my head high. Be professional, answer the questions as you all ask them. I appreciate you guys with all the speculations.”

ButtHurt Committee
01-17-2011, 09:41 PM

The chic in your sig ain't doing half bad herself. Keep that one for a while, homie.

The TroutBum
01-17-2011, 11:35 PM
Haha, butt fuck Nuggets fans boo-hooing about Crymello. Two months ago you were all salivating over his ball sack, and now you're sending him off like he just slept with your mom. You all are worse than that turncoat faggot BRHornet, and that's really saying something. Enjoy being shitty for the rest of the decade, you fuck holes deserve it.

rayjayjohnson
01-18-2011, 01:20 AM
Haha, butt fuck Nuggets fans boo-hooing about Crymello. Two months ago you were all salivating over his ball sack, and now you're sending him off like he just slept with your mom. You all are worse than that turncoat faggot BRHornet, and that's really saying something. Enjoy being shitty for the rest of the decade, you fuck holes deserve it.

wow u mad.

Y?

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-18-2011, 04:21 AM

Have fun watching Dwill head out the door shortly :toast

I heard he refuses to have more than one wife, and that just doesn't fly in cultville, Utah.