PDA

View Full Version : Mavs fans are welcome to seat on the Lakers bandwagon

21_Dickings
01-17-2011, 06:19 PM
Look, Dirk is never going to bring a title to _allas (see what I did there? Took the D out of Dallas to indicate that the Mavericks play no defense. :lol), so you might as well pull a BRHornet and declare yourselves fan free agents.

Since I know most of you don't want to risk getting covered in lard and tortilla batter by joining up with those muffin topped "Fat Antonio" fans, come on over to Laker land. Nothing but glitz, glamor, top shelf, and fresh pussy. Sure, you'll need to prove yourselves and be on scrub duty for awhile: washing our Kobe jersey's, playing wingman, rounding up fat chicks for lakaluva, and getting our coffee, but play your cards right, and soon enough, you'll be true blue gilded in Purple 'n Gold. :bking

And there ain't a better pussy magnet in this world than being a Lakers fan :lobt:

DMC
01-17-2011, 06:21 PM
Look, Dirk is never going to bring a title to _allas (see what I did there? Took the D out of Dallas to indicate that the Mavericks play no defense. :lol), so you might as well pull a BRHornet and declare yourselves fan free agents.

Since I know most of you don't want to risk getting covered in lard and tortilla batter by joining up with those muffin topped "Fat Antonio" fans, come on over to Laker land. Nothing but glitz, glamor, top shelf, and fresh pussy. Sure, you'll need to prove yourselves and be on scrub duty for awhile: washing our Kobe jersey's, playing wingman, rounding up fat chicks for lakaluva, and getting our coffee, but play your cards right, and soon enough, you'll be true blue gilded in Purple 'n Gold. :bking

And there ain't a better pussy magnet in this world than being a Lakers fan :lobt:

When does the spelling contest begin? I want to place some bets.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-17-2011, 06:22 PM
I'll pass my nigga.
Holla at Ghazi and Hornets78

BUMP
01-17-2011, 06:22 PM
:lol Dickings the goods, par the usual

ClingingMars
01-17-2011, 06:28 PM
lol not even Mavs fans will join your bandwagon that's clearly going nowhere.

ElNono
01-17-2011, 06:32 PM
:lol

Amarelooms
01-17-2011, 06:34 PM
I'm a Spurs fan now...fuck the lakers son

:elephant

jjktkk
01-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Little dicky actually wants to jump on the Clipper's bandwagon, he just has to wait when the Lakers flame out in the playoffs to do so.