PDA

View Full Version : Why does the NBA's 'Best Team' Not Have An All-Star Starter

Calico_Jack
01-17-2011, 07:45 PM
I find this quite odd tbh. The Spurs have the best record in the NBA and yet not one I mean not one of their players could make the starting team. I think it's pretty telling about how fans outside of SA really feel about the Spurs. Even their fellow NBA players only gave them 1% of the vote when it came to the poll question of who would win it all. It seems no one is sold on the Spurs nor does anyone outside of SA desire to see them play. :lol

Let's look at this thing Spur fan. Kobe leads Manu at the 2gaurd spot by over ONE MILLION votes alone. On the 4th ballot returns I mean shit 'old man' Kobe has 1,757,216 million votes to lead all players. If you combine the total votes from Duncan, Manu, and Parker (1,613.198) they still don't add up to Kobe's 1.7 million.

This my friends is shamefully funny but I think it's right on que.:lol Kobe Bryant really is worth more than Timmy, Manu, and Parker combined - the American people have spoken ohh and so have the players.

1% :lmao

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-17-2011, 07:48 PM
lol

koriwhat
01-17-2011, 07:49 PM
who gives a shit? all-star weekend is a fuckin' joke anyhow.

Xylus
01-17-2011, 07:50 PM
2/10. SPBM obviously

nkdlunch
01-17-2011, 07:50 PM
allstar voting smack from a lakerfan? :lmao

how low the mighty have fallen. It's actually sad.

DPG21920
01-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Why does Laker fan struggle with math even when they have a tutor? These are answers we will never know.

cheguevara
01-17-2011, 07:52 PM
This my friends is shamefully funny but I think it's right on que.:lol Kobe Bryant really is worth more than Timmy, Manu, and Parker combined - the American people have spoken ohh and so have the players.

and Yao Ming >>> Lakers entire frontcourt

1%

that's the grade I'd give this troll attempt

midnightpulp
01-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Sup, Koolaids.

ButtHurt Committee
01-17-2011, 07:55 PM
I find this quite odd tbh. The Spurs have the best record in the NBA and yet not one I mean not one of their players could make the starting team. I think it's pretty telling about how fans outside of SA really feel about the Spurs. Even their fellow NBA players only gave them 1% of the vote when it came to the poll question of who would win it all. It seems no one is sold on the Spurs nor does anyone outside of SA desire to see them play. :lol

Let's look at this thing Spur fan. Kobe leads Manu at the 2gaurd spot by over ONE MILLION votes alone. On the 4th ballot returns I mean shit 'old man' Kobe has 1,757,216 million votes to lead all players. If you combine the total votes from Duncan, Manu, and Parker (1,613.198) they still don't add up to Kobe's 1.7 million.

1% :lmao

You can relate this to how they overrate Duncan. The guy is the most boring NBA player of all-time. He almost sent the league into bankruptcy during his 10 year span. Without Kobe and Shaq, the league definitely would have went under with the ratings Duncan drew in his few finals appearances. No one will remember this guy in two years.

Kori Ellis
01-17-2011, 07:56 PM
You are such a better troll under your other user name. This one is so weak.

in2deep
01-17-2011, 07:56 PM

:lol

weak ass troll

ButtHurt Committee
01-17-2011, 07:58 PM

Take your ass upstairs, woman.

ButtHurt Committee
01-17-2011, 07:59 PM
Because Southern California is bigger than San Antonio.

Also it shows just hot good the Spurs are that the Spurs big 3 are not carrying the same load as the Lakers or Heat Big 3 which means that almost any Spur can change the course of a game.
:flag:

koriwhat
01-17-2011, 08:00 PM

you should limit people to one account so we can blast them all instead of blasting 1 person 20000000000 times because they like to hide behind numerous handles. fuck trolls!

djohn2oo8
01-17-2011, 08:01 PM
Sup Kool?

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/12/17/c5d18407-0197-4598-b92f-9cfecffcf3a8.jpg

Calico_Jack
01-17-2011, 08:01 PM

may I smell you pretty please. Oh my what I'd give to wet my palate.

ButtHurt Committee
01-17-2011, 08:04 PM
you should limit people to one account so we can blast them all instead of blasting 1 person 20000000000 times because they like to hide behind numerous handles. fuck trolls!

You lil nigga, you.:lol

midnightpulp
01-17-2011, 08:05 PM

Fascist bastard.

How would you like it if the government limited people to having only one calf tat?

Thought so.

koriwhat
01-17-2011, 08:07 PM
Fascist bastard.

How would you like it if the government limited people to having only one calf tat?

Thought so.

you're weak you fuckin' butch bitch. go lace up them dyke boots of yours and throw on your favorite flannel.

Calico_Jack
01-17-2011, 08:09 PM

weak ass troll

tbh I wouldn't feel right if I got the help of a woman to fight another man. Kori feels so bad watching you guys get your asses handed to you night in and day out :lol by Laker fans till she sneaks up from behind Laker fan and scratches them in the face from behind while the fight is on and you guys are proud of that shit. :lol You guys should take a look in the mirror if you feel good about Kori the female helping you fight another dude. Her behavior actually gives me a hard on. :hat

midnightpulp
01-17-2011, 08:13 PM
you're weak you fuckin' butch bitch. go lace up them dyke boots of yours and throw on your favorite flannel.

What's up with this fantasy of yours of me being a lesbian?

When trash talking, the most effective insults are usually those based in reality. And sadly for you, you know nothing about me.

But I know you have calf tats, work as a secretary, are willing to sell your work for t-shirts, and look like a dirty hippie.

ButtHurt Committee
01-17-2011, 08:14 PM
tbh I wouldn't feel right if I got the help of a woman to fight another man. Kori feels so bad watching you guys get your asses handed to you night in and day out :lol by Laker fans till she sneaks up from behind Laker fan and scratches them in the face from behind while the fight is on and you guys are proud of that shit. :lol You guys should take a look in the mirror if you feel good about Kori the female helping you fight another dude. Her behavior actually gives me a hard on. :hat

I have to know. Is it her caty-ness? That unassuming pic? Her strange fetish for luva? What?

midnightpulp
01-17-2011, 08:16 PM

Hi, Koolaids. Let's see what kind of smack you got here.

Yeah, even under Calico_Jack, you still suck ass.

Grade: F

frodo
01-17-2011, 08:20 PM
manu being a MVP candidate at least deserves a reserve spot in the ASG imho.

WeNeedLength
01-17-2011, 08:20 PM
Weak ass trolling attempts. Spurs are rolling, so this is no surprise really. Keep on hatin' bitches.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/71/2081994.jpg

Agloco
01-17-2011, 08:21 PM
Fascist bastard.

Thought so.

Calico_Jack
01-17-2011, 08:22 PM
I have to know. Is it her caty-ness? That unassuming pic? Her strange fetish for luva? What?

For me I think it's her Kitty-Kat -ness. She seems to stalk and purr like a soft kitten then out of nowhere she attacks mercilessly and completely devours that wretched hard-on. Until it is no more and then she threatens to attack it again. You gotta love that woman.

Calico_Jack
01-17-2011, 08:24 PM
Hi, Koolaids. Let's see what kind of smack you got here.

Yeah, even under Calico_Jack, you still suck ass.

Grade: F

Not sure I follow. My name is Capt Calico Jack who are you?

ALVAREZ6
01-17-2011, 08:30 PM

He is never a good troll however, even if his other troll performs better. Because no matter who it is, they all blow.

ButtHurt Committee
01-17-2011, 08:34 PM
He is never a good troll however, even if his other troll performs better. Because no matter who it is, they all blow.

Don't hate, you fucking non-American, sub-human son of a monkey. Kori misses her luva, and it's glaring.:lol

ButtHurt Committee
01-17-2011, 08:40 PM

4twgQpZHG-s

nkdlunch
01-17-2011, 08:45 PM
http://savethethread.com/2432839-got-herpes/page5_files/setsail-for-fail-thread.jpg
http://www.iphonesavior.com/images/2008/02/29/windows_vista_fail.jpg
http://www.frakincool.com/images/epic-fail2.jpg

Spursmania
01-17-2011, 08:45 PM
you are such a better troll under your other user name. This one is so weak.

+1

ElNono
01-17-2011, 08:47 PM
Kori regulating, tbh

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2011, 08:47 PM
I see Kori is at it again....harrassing fellow Laker fans. I think Kori will be the one to divide and conquer us all. She knows we feignin for it. Not just any but hers.

BlairForceDejuan
01-17-2011, 08:50 PM
Why does the NBA's 'Best Team' Not Have An All-Star Starter

Question = Answer

ezau
01-17-2011, 08:53 PM
When you have guys like Yao Ming (this year) and Allen Iverson (in year's past) leading the All-Star balloting, you can say that the entire thing is a joke. Anyways, 0/10 for the troll thread.

jjktkk
01-17-2011, 09:08 PM
Gotdamn!!! Kori busted my Calico pussycat I.D. I think Kori will be the one to divide and conquer us all. She knows we feignin for it. Not just any but hers. http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3102/koolaid.png

Well said Koolio.

Cry Havoc
01-17-2011, 09:18 PM
:lmao Fail.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-17-2011, 09:26 PM
Keep on hating Lakers fans. We're going to take that HCA, but the sad thing is, you're not going to make it far enough to meet us in the WCF. The Jazz and The Thunder have much more fight in them this season, the whole "Lakers are just coasting" bit is a facade for the fact that the Champs ain't shit this year, & the Lakers era is over. As for the whole "Spurs are boring" routine, nobody fucking cares about that, fuck people in other states, The Spurs of Spurs fans don't give a fuck if they enjoy watching the Spurs, they can continue to beat their meat to the Lakers bland performance.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-17-2011, 09:26 PM
*or

Koolaid_Man
01-17-2011, 09:29 PM
Keep on hating Lakers fans. We're going to take that HCA, but the sad thing is, you're not going to make it far enough to meet us in the WCF. The Jazz and The Thunder have much more fight in them this season, the whole "Lakers are just coasting" bit is a facade for the fact that the Champs ain't shit this year, & the Lakers era is over. As for the whole "Spurs are boring" routine, nobody fucking cares about that, fuck people in other states, The Spurs of Spurs fans don't give a fuck if they enjoy watching the Spurs, they can continue to beat their meat to the Lakers bland performance.

Do you realize who you talking to...I'm unshackled now nigga you thought I was badass with cuffs on you faggots ain't seen nothing yet.

LakerHater
01-17-2011, 09:30 PM
Question = Answer

Exactly, 'cuz thats what they are... The "best TEAM"!

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-17-2011, 09:37 PM
Do you realize who you talking to...I'm unshackled now nigga you thought I was badass with cuffs on you faggots ain't seen nothing yet.

nigga you ain't gonna do shit. so sit down.

koriwhat
01-17-2011, 09:48 PM
What's up with this fantasy of yours of me being a lesbian?

When trash talking, the most effective insults are usually those based in reality. And sadly for you, you know nothing about me.

But I know you have calf tats, work as a secretary, are willing to sell your work for t-shirts, and look like a dirty hippie.

tattoos haha, not a secretary or office clerk any longer so next..., didn't sell my work for tshirts but still made a cool $250 for 10 minutes of drawing, and i'm far from some dirty hippy.

you, you're always going to be some dumb bitch ass butch bitch in flannel.