PDA

View Full Version : dfw sports show hahahaha what a crock!

koriwhat
01-17-2011, 07:54 PM
just sitting here with the tv blaring in the background and i happen to look over while this stiff talks about the gay ass mavericks chances at beating the fakers on wednesday. dude says they have a chance and whatnot but the funny thing is the video they show while he is talking.... the game the fakers lost to the spurs this season.

then this dude goes on and talks about how dallas needs to make a trade due to their shitty record when dirk was out.

looks like mavs nation is going BOOM! :lmao

midnightpulp
01-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Sup, Perry.

Koriwhat's calf tats
01-17-2011, 07:56 PM
just sitting here with the tv blaring in the background and i happen to look over while this stiff talks about the gay ass mavericks chances at beating the fakers on wednesday. dude says they have a chance and whatnot but the funny thing is the video they show while he is talking.... the game the fakers lost to the spurs this season.

then this dude goes on and talks about how dallas needs to make a trade due to their shitty record when dirk was out.

Calico_Jack
01-17-2011, 07:58 PM

Hey painted calfs. You were only supposed to snort 1 crack line. That was the deal now you done exposed yourself. I want the rest of my money you fucking crackhead.

in2deep
01-17-2011, 07:58 PM
did they cancel the parade already?

midnightpulp
01-17-2011, 07:59 PM
Hey painted calfs. You were only supposed to snort 1 crack line. That was the deal now you done exposed yourself. I want the rest of my money you fucking crackhead.

Shut the fuck up, Aids.

frodo
01-17-2011, 08:00 PM
triggas are purposely losing games believe it or not. they will slip to the 8th and take the spurs in the 1st round, as they expect. after defeating spurs in the 1st round, they will take the 4th or 5th seed in the 2nd round which will be a relatively easy series. WCF will be a real contest for them where they will have a bloody fight with the defending champs.

koriwhat
01-17-2011, 08:02 PM

i'm no crackhead but even i know you only smoke that shit and it's other form, cocaine, you snort. dumbass wannabe internet hardass.

Calico_Jack
01-17-2011, 08:30 PM
i'm no crackhead but even i know you only smoke that shit and it's other form, cocaine, you snort. dumbass wannabe internet hardass.

Crack smoking pro I see. For that education in crack smoking / cocaina snorting 101 - I will let you keep the money.

Calico_Jack
01-17-2011, 08:31 PM
Shut the fuck up, Aids.

Why the harrasment? I've done nothing to you. please don't.

Roddy Beaubois
01-17-2011, 09:26 PM
insult/injury

Roddy Beaubois
01-17-2011, 09:27 PM
god just hating the team hes supposed to hate.

Trainwreck2100
01-17-2011, 09:30 PM
Poor Mavs somebody's gonna take cubes to the woodshed again if a trade is made

ALVAREZ6
01-17-2011, 09:43 PM
lol @ snorting crack

Calico, do you inject your weed intravenously?

koriwhat
01-17-2011, 11:00 PM
lol @ snorting crack

Calico, do you inject your weed intravenously?

:lol