PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Boston Game Thread

ButtHurt Committee
01-17-2011, 08:01 PM
This should be a good one. Can't wait to see those depressed Pats fans looking stupid after this loss.

midnightpulp
01-17-2011, 08:06 PM
Bet the sex was better with your Sunday night fatty after that Pats loss, huh?

ButtHurt Committee
01-17-2011, 08:10 PM
Bet the sex was better with your Sunday night fatty after that Pats loss, huh?

I didn't even catch that game. Saturday night was a fuckfest, lil homie. I was tired Sunday. Do you know anything about herbal sex pills?

21_Blessings
01-17-2011, 10:53 PM
Stan probably should have had Gilbert out there in the final minute. Spread the floor with Hedo at the 4 and Jameer plays spot shooter,which is what he's good at anyway.

LnGrrrR
01-18-2011, 02:49 AM
This should be a good one. Can't wait to see those depressed Pats fans looking stupid after this loss.

Thanks for the jinx thread. Somewhat lightened my mood.

LnGrrrR
01-18-2011, 02:50 AM
. Do you know anything about herbal sex pills?

They work as effectively as placebos but cost more?

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2011, 06:36 AM
I didn't even catch that game. Saturday night was a fuckfest, lil homie. I was tired Sunday. Do you know anything about herbal sex pills?

dude I'm taking an herbal remedy for good health that the Japanese invented and it's literally making me shoot 3-4 foot cum streams. No seriously when I nut in a chic that nut coming up my shaft feels like a bug crawling through my veins...it feels like a car trunk vibrating and rattling from loud music...INTENSE...I don't know that it's a good thing though because sustained nut like that can make one have a heart attack.:lol and to think I was just taking it to help with my cardio :lmao gotdam...

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2011, 06:38 AM
Hey midget sorry if I scared you with all that sexual innuendo. I do recall pussy is a Kryptonite for you...my bad dawg...lol

ElNono
01-18-2011, 09:05 AM
tbh, the amount of moving screens that Boston is allowed to get away with at home is disgusting. 8/10 of the last few plays called in the game involved a combination of Big Baby/KG or both walloping JRich to leave Ray open.