PDA

View Full Version : Garnett talking spit to Howard..

Brutalis
01-17-2011, 10:42 PM
..is pretty ignorant. Dwight would pummel that fool within 30 seconds that fight would be over with.

Makes me remember KG talking noise to Duncan back in the day and TD just smiling much like Howard is. Both know KG would get creamed.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-17-2011, 10:44 PM
Just because he's bigger you fool doesn't mean he can throw bows any better

Spurologist
01-17-2011, 10:49 PM
KG is the main reason I hate Boston...he has always been a punk bitch

Hooks
01-17-2011, 10:53 PM
Just because he's bigger you fool doesn't mean he can throw bows any better

True, but Dwight is HUGE. He's got massive arms/shoulders and his legs are strong as hell (you generate nearly all of your punching power from your legs).

Dude would merk that toothpick KG.

koriwhat
01-17-2011, 10:56 PM
KG is the main reason I hate Boston...he has always been a punk bitch

:tu

crc21209
01-18-2011, 12:23 AM
Dwight looked like a little girl just giggling it up if you ask me....

rayjayjohnson
01-18-2011, 12:39 AM
lol @ thinking Duncan could cream KG. cream all over his face, maybe.

greyforest
01-18-2011, 12:51 AM
kevin garnett "talks spit" to everybody

Hooks
01-18-2011, 01:04 AM
lol @ thinking Duncan could cream KG. cream all over his face, maybe.

Jesse James Leija (Former world boxing champ, now trainer) trains the Spurs in boxing over the summer, & Pop has said TD has the best boxing out of all of them. So yah, he'd cream KG :downspin:.

CubanSucks
01-18-2011, 01:05 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10t5c_kevin-garnett-vs-antonio-mcdyess_sport

I always love reminding people of how Garnett is just a punk bitch who runs when actually confronted

rayjayjohnson
01-18-2011, 01:08 AM
Jesse James Leija (Former world boxing champ, now trainer) trains the Spurs in boxing over the summer, & Pop has said TD has the best boxing out of all of them. So yah, he'd cream KG :downspin:.

Yeah, because I'm gonna believe what "pop" says...

Hooks
01-18-2011, 01:13 AM
Yeah, because I'm gonna believe what "pop" says...

He wasn't being sarcastic, he said TD has the best boxing and Oberto had the absolute worst, I think Manu also said TD is the best. Saw it in an interview, believe it bitch!

TampaDude
01-18-2011, 01:33 AM
..is pretty ignorant. Dwight would pummel that fool within 30 seconds that fight would be over with.

Makes me remember KG talking noise to Duncan back in the day and TD just smiling much like Howard is. Both know KG would get creamed.

Yup...Howard is a freak, and he's 10 years younger than Garnett. KG is a pretty big dude, too, but DH would crush him in a fight without a doubt.

Brutalis
01-18-2011, 03:12 AM

So Duncan is a little girl too then?

Trainwreck2100
01-18-2011, 03:27 AM
it would never get that far as kg would back away before it came to blows

jjktkk
01-18-2011, 03:29 AM

Thats just Howard's personality. Howard leads the league in techs, and some of techs aren't just from jawing at the refs. He throws bows and mixes it up quite often. Would love to see Howard grab KG and shake the shit out him.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-18-2011, 04:31 AM
KG is a cunt. lol @ his pretend sissy punch towards McDyess, even McDyess would slam that fool. & yes, Pop wants the Spurs to train in boxing, because it's the best form of cardio, and it makes you more agile and spry. So Timmy D would not only fuck Garnett up, he'd fuck up most of the league.

Giuseppe
01-18-2011, 06:51 AM

crc, with the goods. It was embarrassing. Howard just gave it away.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2011, 07:37 AM

ummm....I think Duncan and Fight in the same sentence is an Oxymoron... but who am I to judge Duncan would probably kick my ass...but that's because he's a tard....and we all know that you don't fight tard...those baztards seem to have super crazy strength.

Now as for Timmy and KG...I don't know who would win that fight although I'm inclined to say Timmy would but when they previously squared off of sorts this is what I remember...you simply don't do this to a man if you feel he can whup your ass...Mad Props to KG for this shit even though to be fair we didn't get to see Duncan's full response to this...:lmao:

7pTiEkfQ6pk

rickross
01-18-2011, 07:50 AM
wit perkins, shaq big baby and maybe sheed i don't see any team in da nba talkin shit to da celtics. In a fight they can fuck up any team in da league sans effort.
U know.. jus sayin.

BlairForceDejuan
01-18-2011, 10:47 AM
There's a reason the motherly refs ejected Matthew Jebediah "Viking Warrior" Bonner after he put KG on his bony little ass...

ALVAREZ6
01-18-2011, 01:30 PM
wit perkins, shaq big baby and maybe sheed i don't see any team in da nba talkin shit to da celtics. In a fight they can fuck up any team in da league sans effort.
U know.. jus sayin.
Come on now Rick, I know you don't know what "sans effort" means, or how to apply it. Is that really you??!!??!!?

rickross
01-18-2011, 02:15 PM
Come on now Rick, I know you don't know what "sans effort" means, or how to apply it. Is that really you??!!??!!?

No nigga iz da ghost of past christams steak!

Of curse is me son! Even if my blacks ass didn went 2 college i still haz a degree. PAID for it nigga! so nobody can say naught bout it was hard earned. Paid a smart nigga like urself 2 write it so i can have a paper. Paid a nigga teacha to take it. paid dem all son. I know a word or 2 and I throws them thangs out wen ima talkin like a cultured bawss. Dam rite dats how i roll! Dont play smarty on me playa cuz ima light u up 4 40.