PDA

View Full Version : How Dare You, Sarah Palin!

Yonivore
01-18-2011, 09:15 AM
How dare you, while the family of a 9-year old Tucson girl mourns their daughter, defend yourself against the incessant "blood libel" perpetrated by the media...while the family of a 9-year old Tucson girl mourns their daughter.

Moving past right-wing rhetoric (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47705.html)

We get it, Sarah Palin. You’re not morally culpable for the tragic shooting in Tucson, Ariz. All of us around the “Morning Joe” table agree, even if we were stunned that you would whine about yourself on Facebook as a shattered family prepared to bury their 9-year-old girl.

George Gervin's Afro
01-18-2011, 09:16 AM
Poor Sarah...

Yonivore
01-18-2011, 09:17 AM
Poor Sarah...
Poor Tucsonans. While the media beat the drum of right-wing extremism, in the days following the massacre, they were left to grieve alone.

George Gervin's Afro
01-18-2011, 09:19 AM
Poor Tucsonans. While the media beat the drum of right-wing extremism, in the days following the massacre, they were left to grieve alone.

The 9 yr old's family doesn't have it nearly as bad as the Tea Potty girl...

I feel terrible about Death Panel palin catching heat for her idiotic rhetoric...

again, poor sarah..

you go girl!

boutons_deux
01-18-2011, 09:26 AM
Yoni's period is lasting longer than average currently.

Yonivore
01-18-2011, 09:31 AM
The 9 yr old's family doesn't have it nearly as bad as the Tea Potty girl...

I feel terrible about Death Panel palin catching heat for her idiotic rhetoric...

again, poor sarah..

you go girl!
That's not the point but, don't let it stop you from exploiting the little girl to make some asinine point.

Where's the criticism of the media who completely went off on a tangent for a week while ignoring the victims?

Where's the criticism of the media who had it wrong -- some of whom still do?

Where's the criticism of the left who, now that Sarah Palin deigns to defend herself and the Tea Party, accuses her of inserting herself into the story?

Please. Spare me.

No one, including you, cared about the victims while there were political points to be made.

George Gervin's Afro
01-18-2011, 09:37 AM
That's not the point but, don't let it stop you from exploiting the little girl to make some asinine point.

Where's the criticism of the media who completely went off on a tangent for a week while ignoring the victims?

Where's the criticism of the media who had it wrong -- some of whom still do?

Where's the criticism of the left who, now that Sarah Palin deigns to defend herself and the Tea Party, accuses her of inserting herself into the story?

Please. Spare me.

No one, including you, cared about the victims while there were political points to be made.

Since I have an 8yr old son, I cringe everytime I hear of a child being killed. Unlike you I don't see the world through a strictly political prism. NOTHING compares to losing a child. Sarah Palin and the Tea Party can suck it..

Yonivore
01-18-2011, 09:49 AM
Since I have an 8yr old son, I cringe everytime I hear of a child being killed. Unlike you I don't see the world through a strictly political prism. NOTHING compares to losing a child. Sarah Palin and the Tea Party can suck it..
Wait a minute, she posted on her Facebook page; it's not like she went on a media blitz defending herself. And, as far as I know, has since done one interview.

And, I have had 4 nine-year olds. I feel no different than you when I think about Christina Green and her family. It's horrible to contemplate.

That doesn't change the facts here. Fact one, the media spent the better part of 5 days blaming Sarah Palin and the Tea Party for Christina's death. Fact two, Sarah Palin posts her condolences on her own Facebook page along with a well-thought-out defense of herself and the Tea Party (I didn't see it as excessive or whiny). Fact three, the media and left then accuse Palin of making it all about her and inserting herself into the story -- after just having spent 5 days saying this was all her fault.

Color me skeptical of any left-wing indignation over Sarah Palin's response.

Yonivore
01-18-2011, 09:54 AM
And, if it is as you claim, wouldn't the media have better spent the five days, after the shooting, airing human interest stories about the victims?

They didn't.

I heard on a right-wing talk show that Christina Green was born on 9-11 and that she had recently been elected to her student council. And, I heard that on Saturday, the 8th. It wasn't reported in any news outlets I watch until sometime later.

I heard on a right-wing talk show that Congresswoman Giffords was married to an astronaut and that he was slated to command the upcoming STS-134 mission.

I heard on a right-wing talk-show about the many acts of heroism that day.

You know what I heard from the media?

"Sarah Palin and the Tea Party caused this massacre."

clambake
01-18-2011, 10:08 AM
And, if it is as you claim, wouldn't the media have better spent the five days, after the shooting, airing human interest stories about the victims?

They didn't.

I heard on a right-wing talk show that Christina Green was born on 9-11 and that she had recently been elected to her student council. And, I heard that on Saturday, the 8th. It wasn't reported in any news outlets I watch until sometime later.

I heard on a right-wing talk show that Congresswoman Giffords was married to an astronaut and that he was slated to command the upcoming STS-134 mission.

I heard on a right-wing talk-show about the many acts of heroism that day.

You know what I heard from the media?

"Sarah Palin and the Tea Party caused this massacre."

every single news outlet has reported on all of this......and palins selfishness.

ChumpDumper
01-18-2011, 03:17 PM
yoni has proved Sarah Palin is the real victim here.

Let us all take a moment to reflect on the rich history of tweets and facebook videos with which we have been blessed....

boutons_deux
01-18-2011, 04:02 PM
Advice from expert in toned-down, thoughtful, adult, rational expression:

Today on ABC’s Good Morning America, host George Stephanopoulos noted that Palin’s favorability is at an all-time low according to a new USA Today/Gallup poll out this morning. He asked former House Speaker Newt Gingrich how she can turn it around. While Gingrich was careful to give her faint praise, Gingrich advised Palin to be more aware of what she says:

GINGRICH: I think that she’s got to slow down and be more careful and think through what she’s saying and how’s she’s saying it. There’s no question that she has become more controversial.

http://thinkprogress.org/2011/01/18/newt-palin-careful-sayin/

============

:lol

whiny, it's-all-about-me pitbull bitch plummeting in the favorability polls.

She better stick with "reality" TV bullshit (ratings sucked there, too, after the curiosity waned).

Maybe she can get on the VH1 or E!, get inserted into the Kardashian shows, or maybe pick a fake fight with those Teutel chopper assholes.

Politics? She's as dead as moose roadkill.

Winehole23
01-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Forum libtards declined to post any threads devoted to Sarah Palin's tone deaf whining in the wake of the mass-killing in Tuscon, so Yoni, their dutiful scribe, is now reduced to drawing attention to Joe Scarborough's nuclear pwnnng of Sarah Palin all on his own. Nice work!

clambake
01-18-2011, 04:42 PM
nice burn, winehole.

Yonivore
01-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Forum libtards declined to post any threads devoted to Sarah Palin's tone deaf whining in the wake of the mass-killing in Tuscon, so Yoni, their dutiful scribe, is now reduced to drawing attention to Joe Scarborough's nuclear pwnnng of Sarah Palin all on his own. Nice work!
See other thread.

I think Ed Koch pwnd Morning Joe.

Blake
01-18-2011, 04:50 PM
Maybe she can get on the VH1 or E!, get inserted into the Kardashian shows, or maybe pick a fake fight with those Teutel chopper assholes.

Alasky Shore has a bit of a ring to it. 6 months of night time showing the local wild life.

It's the type of show that I bet would target.......derrrrr...errr..errrrr......survey the 13-29 year old demographic.

Winehole23
01-18-2011, 04:57 PM
See other thread.Didn't catch on the first time, so you're reposting it. I see.

DMX7
01-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Why did Palin take down her surveyor poster?

I thought her words didn't have consequences, that only words critical of her words did.

fraga
01-18-2011, 05:32 PM
http://justjudyjudyjudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/sarah-palin-crazy.jpghttp://www.viperalley.com/gallery/data/500/wambulance.jpg

Yonivore
01-18-2011, 05:47 PM
Why did Palin take down her surveyor poster?

I thought her words didn't have consequences, that only words critical of her words did.
The way I understand it, she thought it was the right thing to do considering how unhinged the left had become and how her family had been receiving an increasing number of death threats since the shooting.

Maybe you should watch the Hannity interview, I think she addressed it on there.

boutons_deux
01-18-2011, 05:49 PM
"her family had been receiving an increasing number of death threats"

She Lies

Winehole23
01-18-2011, 05:50 PM
We should watch reruns of Palin's appearances on Hannity to settle it?

Yonivore
01-18-2011, 05:55 PM
We should watch reruns of Palin's appearances on Hannity to settle it?
If settling it is what you want... I don't care.

I don't think she owed anything to anyone. It's a travesty what has been done to her over the past week and any rational person would agree.

The SarahPAC ad had nothing to do with any violence anywhere and to want to argue over why it was pulled just show you're wanting to distract from the central issue of the argument.

But, yeah, if you want to know her reason, go watch her Hannity appearance; I do believe she addressed it there.

DMX7
01-18-2011, 05:55 PM
The way I understand it, she thought it was the right thing to do considering how unhinged the left had become and how her family had been receiving an increasing number of death threats since the shooting.

Maybe you should watch the Hannity interview, I think she addressed it on there.

I thought she wasn't going to apologize or back down. That sounds like both.

Yonivore
01-18-2011, 05:56 PM
I thought she wasn't going to apologize or back down. That sounds like both.
To you. Not to many other people. But, to you. Go with that.

clambake
01-18-2011, 06:46 PM
its terrible that she's using these deaths as a personal victim stage.

and to poke fun at dead jews.

ChumpDumper
01-18-2011, 06:49 PM
yoni prefers victim politics over just about anything.

boutons_deux
01-18-2011, 06:53 PM
yep, it's like Wall St claiming that Magic Negro was vilifying them for the Banksters' Great Depression, when according to them THEY were innocent victims. sniff sniff

Self-proclaimed persecution, victimization, and paranoia are fundamentals to the right-wing politics. Yoni is so typical, he's boring.

clambake
01-18-2011, 07:06 PM
i wonder if alaskans knew how she feels about jews?

clambake
01-18-2011, 07:11 PM
they shit all over her candidate in alaska. they know her better than we do.

ChumpDumper
01-18-2011, 07:17 PM
Former Bush speechwriter David Frum went further. "She should stop talking now, really," he said.http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/18/sarah-palin-facebook-fox-strategy

SnakeBoy
01-18-2011, 07:53 PM
It's a travesty what has been done to her over the past week and any rational person would agree.

Winehole is usually rational just not on anything regarding Sarah Palin.

clambake
01-18-2011, 07:59 PM
Winehole is usually rational just not on anything regarding Sarah Palin.

sarah palin is only slightly more intelligent than her supporters.

don't list her on your resume.

Stringer_Bell
01-18-2011, 10:07 PM
All you libtards forget that you drew first blood, libeled it, poured it into a baking pan and baked it at 450 degress for 40 minutes, then served it to the libtard masses.

This is YOUR cake, Vast Left Wing Conspiracy, now fucking eat it!

boutons_deux
01-18-2011, 11:12 PM
VLWC is one of the primary lies of the "All Lies All The Time" VRWC. :lol

ChumpDumper
01-18-2011, 11:13 PM
Maybe you should watch the Hannity interviewPalin said the shooter was a left winger in that interview.

Winehole23
01-19-2011, 02:43 AM
Winehole is usually rational just not on anything regarding Sarah Palin.Let it go. It doesn't matter what I said about Palin two years ago, now that she's almost a has-been.

Yonivore
01-19-2011, 09:16 AM
The left sure spends a lot of time hyperventilating over an "almost has been."

George Gervin's Afro
01-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Palin said the shooter was a left winger in that interview.

She alluded to the fact that he leaned left.. :lmao

boutons_deux
01-19-2011, 09:59 AM
Sarah Palin's poll numbers get even worse

A new national poll indicates that 56 percent of all Americans have an unfavorable view of Sarah Palin, an all-time high for the former Alaska governor. That 56 percent unfavorable figure is up seven points from just before the midterm elections,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brendan-nyhan/sarah-palins-poll-numbers_b_810840.html?view=print

===============

Damn, the pitbull bitch lickers here are even more fringe than ever. :lol

George Gervin's Afro
01-19-2011, 10:08 AM
Sarah Palin's poll numbers get even worse

A new national poll indicates that 56 percent of all Americans have an unfavorable view of Sarah Palin, an all-time high for the former Alaska governor. That 56 percent unfavorable figure is up seven points from just before the midterm elections,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brendan-nyhan/sarah-palins-poll-numbers_b_810840.html?view=print

===============

Damn, the pitbull bitch lickers here are even more fringe than ever. :lol

It's the mainstream media's fault!

Blake
01-19-2011, 10:11 AM
She alluded to the fact that he leaned left.. :lmao

I almost hyperventilated when she said that.

George Gervin's Afro
01-19-2011, 10:21 AM
I almost hyperventilated when she said that.

Well she was just (wink,wink) defending her self from unfair accusations and noting the gall of the media trying to make it a left vs right issue..

Yonivore
01-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Well she was just (wink,wink) defending her self from unfair accusations and noting the gall of the media trying to make it a left vs right issue..
I'm not sure I know of anyone that leans right having a "visceral" reaction to the sight of George W. Bush or that buys into 9-11 Truther and Loose Change nonsense.

Seems an accurate statement. Did she claim his leftward leaning led him to shoot Congresswoman Giffords?

boutons_deux
01-19-2011, 11:09 AM
dot: "his leftward leaning"

dot: "led him to shoot Congresswoman Giffords"

Like Glenn BecKKK, I can connect the dots, too.

Now, where's my blackboard?

ChumpDumper
01-19-2011, 11:22 AM
I'm not sure I know of anyone that leans right having a "visceral" reaction to the sight of George W. Bush or that buys into 9-11 Truther and Loose Change nonsense.

Seems an accurate statement. Did she claim his leftward leaning led him to shoot Congresswoman Giffords?Why did she speculate on his politics at all?

That's what you have been bitching about this past week.

There was a high road here, and Palin didn't take it.

Again.

boutons_deux
01-19-2011, 11:43 AM
The empress has no clothes!

It was clear in late December, long before the world was introduced to Jared Loughner, that Sarah Palin's standing with the Republican electorate was growing shaky. Between the end of 2009 and the end of 2010, a CNN poll found, nearly one in five Republican voters had changed their mind about the idea of a Palin White House campaign, deciding that they'd be unlikely to back one. No other '12 heavyweight suffered a remotely similar decline. The willingness of several influential conservatives in late-'10 to voice skepticism over a Palin candidacy seemed to be taking a toll.

It was clear in late December, long before the world was introduced to Jared Loughner, that Sarah Palin's standing with the Republican electorate was growing shaky. Between the end of 2009 and the end of 2010, a CNN poll found, nearly one in five Republican voters had changed their mind about the idea of a Palin White House campaign, deciding that they'd be unlikely to back one. No other '12 heavyweight suffered a remotely similar decline. The willingness of several influential conservatives in late-'10 to voice skepticism over a Palin candidacy seemed to be taking a toll.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/01/18/palin_gingrich_tucson/index.html

George Gervin's Afro
01-19-2011, 12:16 PM
Why did she speculate on his politics at all?

Again.

just in case yoni didn't see it

Yonivore
01-19-2011, 12:27 PM
just in case yoni didn't see it
Pointing out the shooter's obvious political leanings -- such as they are -- is just another counterpoint to the continuing libel. It also demonstrates how lazy has been the media.

Now, if she had claimed those things had led him to commit the shooting, you'd have a point.

boutons_deux
01-19-2011, 12:29 PM
Yoni can't stand my constant bitch slapping, so he has me on IGNORE, so somebody quote this:

dot: "his leftward leaning"

dot: "led him to shoot Congresswoman Giffords"

Like Glenn BecKKK, I can connect the dots, too.

Now, where's my blackboard?

clambake
01-19-2011, 12:32 PM
Pointing out the shooter's obvious political leanings -- such as they are -- is just another counterpoint to the continuing libel.
the only thing obvious is that a guy went on a killing spree at a democratic rally.

and yes, palin was stupid for mocking the deaths of jews.

Why did she speculate on his politics at all?

Again.

Winehole23
01-19-2011, 02:43 PM
The left sure spends a lot of time hyperventilating over an "almost has been."I wasn't hyperventilating and you started this thread ... because you hate all the hyperventilating, right? :lol

Yonivore
01-19-2011, 02:51 PM
I wasn't hyperventilating and you started this thread ... because you hate all the hyperventilating, right? :lol
I wasn't referring to you, this thread, or even this forum.

For a former Governor that lost a bid to be Vice President in an election two years ago, the left spends an inordinate amount of time trying to demonstrate how irrelevant she is.

Winehole23
01-19-2011, 03:05 PM
Get a good look Yoni. Sarah Palin's going out of style.

Winehole23
01-19-2011, 03:12 PM
(Not at Yonivore's 24 hour Blood Libel Cafe' of course, but in the real world.)

Fabbs
01-19-2011, 03:42 PM
Alasky Shore has a bit of a ring to it. 6 months of night time showing the local wild life.

It's the type of show that I bet would target.......derrrrr...errr..errrrr......survey the 13-29 year old demographic.
:lol :toast

With a cable awards show having Snooki and Palin battling it out for most intelligent and influential cast member.

Yoni awarded front row seats to tapings after producers saw him in the wanna be group with his Ron Reagan/I heart Sarah tshirt.

Yonivore
01-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Maybe she'll get some peace and quiet, crazy stalkers will quit renting the neighbor house, and the death threats will slow down a bit.

Also, quite possibly, in the next presidential election cycle the media will blanket Illinois with reporters digging into Obama's life instead of adding the population of a small city to Alaska.

I somehow don't think she's as concerned about her political future as you are.

Winehole23
01-19-2011, 03:58 PM
Concerned? Nah. Sarah Palin had her 15 minutes, she has the rest of her life to milk it to death.

Yonivore
01-19-2011, 04:07 PM
Concerned? Nah. Sarah Palin had her 15 minutes, she has the rest of her life to milk it to death.
Well then everyone will be happy.

rjv
01-19-2011, 04:14 PM
Maybe she'll get some peace and quiet, crazy stalkers will quit renting the neighbor house, and the death threats will slow down a bit.

Also, quite possibly, in the next presidential election cycle the media will blanket Illinois with reporters digging into Obama's life instead of adding the population of a small city to Alaska.

I somehow don't think she's as concerned about her political future as you are.

winehole didn't start this thread.

Yonivore
01-19-2011, 04:19 PM
winehole didn't start this thread.
Sarah Palin didn't start the media whoring over her for the past week either. Your point?

boutons_deux
01-19-2011, 04:27 PM
I'm still waiting to see pitbull bitch shows LOTS of cleavage from those huge, liquid tits.

Her (bubba) approval would shoot up.

To repeat, if she looked like Golda Meir, she'd be stuck in Wasilla.

pitbull bitch has promoted herself hugely into the kitchen, but like many gonad-less right-wingers, she can't stand the heat.

clambake
01-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Sarah Palin didn't start the media whoring over her for the past week either. Your point?

what bothers you the most?

that she plays a victim with dead people as her backdrop?

or that she offended jews cuz of her stupidity?

rjv
01-19-2011, 04:52 PM

my point is that the only one here so seems to give a rat's a** about palin's so called 'political future' is you.

Blake
01-19-2011, 04:53 PM
my point is that the only one here so seems to give a rat's a** about palin's so called 'political future' is you.

How Dare You, rjv!

rjv
01-19-2011, 05:05 PM
How Dare You, rjv!

:lol

Yonivore
01-19-2011, 06:20 PM
What I give a shit about is the current efforts by the left to paint, Ms. Palin, the Tea Party, and anyone who shares their political ideology as having incited the shootings in Tucson or of inciting violence in general.

I don't think I've even discussed her future political prospects here.

ChumpDumper
01-19-2011, 08:06 PM

I somehow don't think she's as concerned about her political future as you are.Maybe she and you won't try to play the victim every fucking second of the day.

I somehow don't think the two of you are concerned about anything else.

Wild Cobra
01-20-2011, 10:26 AM
No she isn't. Proof is she is effective, or else the left would find better targets to shoot at.

boutons_deux
01-20-2011, 10:29 AM
"Proof is she is effective"

at what? pushing her approval ratings to lowest ever?

clambake
01-20-2011, 11:01 AM
No she isn't. Proof is she is effective, or else the left would find better targets to shoot at.

she constantly begs for attention. who else out there is better to clown?

boutons_deux
01-20-2011, 12:05 PM
pitbull bitch has no future in politics, she's unelectable.

She is nothing but a celebrity, grubbing as many $Ms as she can whore herself and her family out for.

rjv
01-20-2011, 12:18 PM

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-january-18-2011/petty-woman (http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-january-18-2011/petty-woman)

3:10 mark-perhaps it can also be called a yonivorism

fraga
01-20-2011, 12:28 PM
Palindrome