PDA

View Full Version : Chamillionaire & Michael Jordan

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-18-2011, 05:05 PM
y4ZQERHL6ow

This is funny as fuck, but it's also sad to hear.
I mean, maybe MJ just doesn't respect Chamillionaire for whatever reason,
but I hope this isn't the true nature of a basketball hero. haha.

lefty
01-18-2011, 05:07 PM
Old story

But Jordan = GOAT

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2011, 05:09 PM
In other news, a black man is president of the United States

lefty
01-18-2011, 05:10 PM
Dead birds are dead

JayTheClown
01-18-2011, 05:21 PM
This was like 2 years ago right?

Gutter92
01-18-2011, 05:26 PM
Honest question here

If you won 5 million dollars in the lottery, would you be at all sad that about 2 weeks ago the pot was 380 million or something along those lines?

ChrisRichards
01-18-2011, 05:26 PM
Justin Timberlake has more Street Cred than Chamillionaire in the black community. Dude is a nobody and MJ acted accordingly.

rayjayjohnson
01-18-2011, 05:33 PM
y4ZQERHL6ow

they see him talkin'
he bitchin'

BUMP
01-18-2011, 05:42 PM
y4ZQERHL6ow

Great video!!!! :toast

Thanks for posting !

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-18-2011, 05:44 PM
they see him talkin'
he bitchin'

:lol

Hooks
01-18-2011, 06:44 PM
Justin Timberlake has more Street Cred than Chamillionaire in the black community. Dude is a nobody and MJ acted accordingly.

A nobody? Yeah, that's why Cham's networth is 15 mill+ while being the CEO of a Chamillitary Ent. and he did this all w/out the help of any rappers guiding him, dude is self made. Dude also launched Paul Wall's career by writing all his lyrics for him as well as destroying Mike Jones' underground career.

Stick to watching basketball son.

cobbler
01-18-2011, 06:51 PM

Just consider the source. A welcher commenting on credibility. Classic!

VBM
01-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Dude is a Laker Fan and MJ acted accordingly.

I like Cham's music, but dude's a NBA frontrunner if I ever saw one

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2011, 07:34 PM
y4ZQERHL6ow

what's up with you niogga posting this old ass shit...be original cunt stain...

Stringer_Bell
01-18-2011, 07:40 PM
Can't understand why any niggas be surprised MJ hates his own race and the sponsors kept it hidden all this time. He was so well marketed, and he's still making money for them so they gotta product the image. Too bad MJ is allowed to speak on his own sometimes, like at the Hall of Fame induction, and we see what an egocentric dick he really is.

Still, every great needs to be egotistic to some extent, and he is the greatest of all time. So, we must accept it.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Can't understand why any niggas be surprised MJ hates his own race and the sponsors kept it hidden all this time. He was so well marketed, and he's still making money for them so they gotta product the image. Too bad MJ is allowed to speak on his own sometimes, like at the Hall of Fame induction, and we see what an egocentric dick he really is.

Still, every great needs to be egotistic to some extent, and he is the greatest of all time. So, we must accept it.

you might be on to something here...could it be that what really spurred MJ is the fact that he couldn't shed that black ass skin...so he worked harder for the white acceptance...we've learned quite a bit from Uncle Rukus over the years:

"Might I say, you're shit smells like sparkling ice water with a twist of lime."

EsbZ2C9bH1k

JayTheClown
01-18-2011, 08:02 PM
A nobody? Yeah, that's why Cham's networth is 15 mill+ while being the CEO of a Chamillitary Ent. and he did this all w/out the help of any rappers guiding him, dude is self made. Dude also launched Paul Wall's career by writing all his lyrics for him as well as destroying Mike Jones' underground career.

Yeah, I'm not a Chamillionaire fan myself, but your right.

JayTheClown
01-18-2011, 08:10 PM

I don't believe MJ hates his own race. I just believe MJ hates black people from the hood who don't hide there from the hood ("Hood rats" like Chamillionaire). I not saying there is anything wrong with being a "hood rat" (I'm a "hood rat" myself, though I'm not a thug). I'm just saying MJ hates them. Remember "hood rats" killed his father.

Koolaid_Man
01-18-2011, 08:26 PM
I don't believe MJ hates his own race. I just believe MJ hates black people from the hood who don't hide there from the hood ("Hood rats" like Chamillionaire). I not saying there is anything wrong with being a "hood rat" (I'm a "hood rat" myself, though I'm not a thug). I'm just saying MJ hates them. Remember "hood rats" killed his father.

nope..he killed his father with is unpaid gambling debts...I swear you niggas don't know shit...go read a book or something....

JayTheClown
01-18-2011, 08:33 PM
nope..he killed his father with is unpaid gambling debts...I swear you niggas don't know shit...go read a book or something....

:lmao:lmao
Ok my bad, what book do you recommend?

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 12:12 AM
:lmao:lmao
Ok my bad, what book do you recommend?

look for my next post...

JayTheClown
01-19-2011, 12:15 AM
Um...what?

angelbelow
01-19-2011, 07:49 AM
who the fuck is chamillionarie

cheguevara
01-19-2011, 09:30 AM
so black ppl gotta be your buddies too? run nigga run, take pictures nigga take pictures. are they a dancing monkey.

Go try to get a picture taken with Donald Trump, see how that goes.

ChrisRichards
01-19-2011, 12:33 PM
I like Cham's music, but dude's a NBA frontrunner if I ever saw one
qft

Lol @ $15 mil. MJ shits that in his sleep. I think you misunderstood what I said. Cham acted like he belonged in the circle, MJ gave him a dose of reality. And I like Chamillionaire, in fact I have some rap music constantly playing in my PT Cruiser, Flo Rida and chamillionaires so yes I do know black music sir.:rolleyes