PDA

View Full Version : Laurence Maroney’s Twisted Mugshot Pic

Bukefal
01-18-2011, 06:52 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/maroney.jpg

Denver Broncos running back Laurence Maroney has been arrested in St. Louis on drugs and weapons allegations. His publicist said Tuesday that he did nothing wrong..except of course his terrible hairdo..This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve seen in a long time..

:lol

IronMexican
01-18-2011, 07:00 PM
:lmao Wanting thus turd over The Lawfirm

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2011, 08:17 PM
I thought both him and Barber (same backfield in college) would make good pros...I thought wrong.

dirk4mvp
01-18-2011, 09:00 PM
:lmao Wanting thus turd over The Lawfirm

lol at niggas hatin on BenFaggot Green Ellis

IronMexican
01-18-2011, 09:05 PM
:lmao Rememba when he thought Dez would suck.

JayTheClown
01-18-2011, 09:17 PM
I thought both him and Barber (same backfield in college) would make good pros...I thought wrong.

Barber wasn't a bad player he just wore out. You run the way he does your career isn't going to last long. As for Maroney, he is a decent RB, but that is all he is and was a decent player. Patriots got what they needed of him.

dirk4mvp
01-18-2011, 09:27 PM
the hell they did. Maroney is more talented than what he produced on field.

IronMexican
01-19-2011, 03:25 AM
Yeah, Maroney looked fucking beastly at Minnesota. I thought New England got a steal when they moved up in the Draft. I lol'd at the thought of Indy having to settle for Addai. He's not a world beater either, but works great in that Indy scheme.

dirk4mvp
01-19-2011, 09:26 AM
he became every Colt fan's favorite player this year after watching Donald Brown set up 2nd or 3rd and long for the offense and his shit tastic pass blocking.

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Yeah, Maroney looked fucking beastly at Minnesota. I thought New England got a steal when they moved up in the Draft. I lol'd at the thought of Indy having to settle for Addai. He's not a world beater either, but works great in that Indy scheme.

Javarris James was a nice surprise for Indy as well. He was pretty reliable in short-yardage and goal-line situations when given the chance, something Indy's been missing since EJ (although Rhodes was somewhat serviceable there).

LnGrrrR
01-19-2011, 04:38 PM
If there's one thing BB whiffs on with regularity, it's WR and RB.

Ok, technically, I guess that's two things.