PDA

View Full Version : lamest forum for any given team?

u4lakers14
01-18-2011, 08:47 PM
what are the lamest, most ghost town forums for other teams in the nba?

Giuseppe
01-18-2011, 08:49 PM
That abomination that the Ellis Family built for the Pistons Fandom after the Spurs built a shoe store in their ass in that Finals.

And the assholes went in there.

djohn2oo8
01-18-2011, 08:55 PM
lamest - clutchfans

ElNono
01-18-2011, 09:01 PM
ESPN forums are probably high up there, tbh... While I've only taken a cursory look at them, we received some pretty lame posters from there.

Giuseppe
01-18-2011, 09:03 PM
That (ESPN) was my last desperate bastion before I landed here.

ElNono
01-18-2011, 09:05 PM
That (ESPN) was my last desperate bastion before I landed here.

Culby, what was it like to be almost dead of dehydration in the middle of the desert only to spot an oasis out there? Did you think it was an illusion?

This is certainly a story we haven't heard yet from an old fart like you...

Giuseppe
01-18-2011, 09:20 PM
It was horrible without a home course. I was outcast. People hop,,,,thought I was dead for Christ sakes. Then I e-mailed Kori and she said I could come on in, but, that I'd have to behave myself and kowtow to her pitch & woe. We exchanged lingerie photos and I started posting.

ElNono
01-18-2011, 09:24 PM
You old cuckold, you.

Giuseppe
01-18-2011, 09:28 PM
You ever watch, El?

tee, hee.

The Reckoning
01-18-2011, 09:32 PM
kings forum rofl

rayjayjohnson
01-18-2011, 09:37 PM
i didnt even know there were other forums.

wheres a nuggets forum?

ElNono
01-18-2011, 09:40 PM
You ever watch, El?

tee, hee.

I was a victim of the old Spursreport, a world full of oppression and resentment towards the finer things in life. It's truly a sad story that I rather not revisit, so I won't.

BlackSwordsMan
01-18-2011, 10:27 PM
I like a moth attracted to the undying flame named Kori found this forum.

Giuseppe
01-18-2011, 10:35 PM
It's one of a kind, no doubt about it. They make it look so easy. But, it's a fragile structure by it's very nature. You can't be wrapped tight as creators/curators and have such a wide-range of participants as this Board does.

This Board is a wonderment.

Venti Quattro
01-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Clublakers is up there. But tbh nothing is worse than LG

usdane
01-18-2011, 10:46 PM
http://heat.infopop.cc/eve

Giuseppe
01-18-2011, 10:47 PM
If I couldn't go here, I'd just beat the dog and take more naps.

21_Blessings
01-18-2011, 10:50 PM
Clublakers is up there. But tbh nothing is worse than LG

Clublakers is easily worse than LG, which is saying something.

And Celticsblog is full of the most delusional, white-trash posting shutins I have ever seen.

Venti Quattro
01-18-2011, 10:53 PM

And Celticsblog is full of the most delusional, white-trash posting shutins I have ever seen.

They can be 1a and 1b. Just pick where you're leaning more to

21_Blessings
01-18-2011, 10:59 PM
They can be 1a and 1b. Just pick where you're leaning more to

Clublakers would throw a zillion terrible banner ads at you, pubescent moderators that will ban you for shitting on Sasha and the fucking royal room lol.

The only semi-decent Lakers board was LakersTalk, RIP.

Venti Quattro
01-18-2011, 11:02 PM
Also I hate how a bunch of Spanish posters in Clublakers will gang up on you on the slightest hint that you're bashing Pau Gasol for being a pussy

DMC
01-18-2011, 11:02 PM
what are the lamest, most ghost town forums for other teams in the nba?
Must be yours since you drag your Laker trash here all the time.

Capt Bringdown
01-18-2011, 11:12 PM
Dizz G. 'nuff said.

ChuckD
01-18-2011, 11:49 PM
Dizz G. 'nuff said.

You know he posts here, right? Not often, and other another name. I guess he (and a few others) finally saw through Dusty's bullshit.

ChuckD
01-18-2011, 11:51 PM

:lol Wasn't it completely inevitable that Harangody would wind up there? There are probably still people in that town that think a white man will take back the heavyweight crown.

djohn2oo8
01-19-2011, 12:02 AM
Also I hate how a bunch of Spanish posters in Clublakers will gang up on you on the slightest hint that you're bashing Pau Gasol for being a pussy

Shit son, same thing with clutchfans. They banned me for something I posted on spurstalk

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 12:06 AM
:lmao
That abomination that the Ellis Family built for the Pistons Fandom after the Spurs built a shoe store in their ass in that Finals.

And the assholes went in there.

wicked humor...

Darthkiller
01-19-2011, 01:29 AM
i didnt even know there were other forums.

wheres a nuggets forum?

denverstiff

dudes there seriously hate the knicks, i go there for the lols

IronMexican
01-19-2011, 01:29 AM

I'd get banned instantly if I posted how I felt on CL about Kobe. I just stay in OC, Other Sports, and read the Lakers talk for info, or some delusional posts about the team.

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2011, 01:48 AM
Shit son, same thing with clutchfans. They banned me for something I posted on spurstalk

isnt clutchfans run by a bunch of yaoming fans? i got banned from there within 1st week it was open...

The TroutBum
01-19-2011, 01:59 AM
Clutchfans is the worst forum I've ever seen -- followed closely by RealGM. Clutchfans is terrible because of their over-sensitive, Chinese, fat fuck, faggot fanbase, and RealGM sucks horse cock because of their over-zealous mod staff. They banned me because I said their forum sucked.

GuerillaBlack
01-19-2011, 09:07 AM

No way. Luckily, I have a different name on ClutchFans, since they banned me one time on the username I have hear for asking why a thread was closed. I'm glad the McGrady-only and Yao-only fans have started leaving ClutchFans. There is some good stuff to read on ClutchFans, especially by a poster named "BimaThug" who seems to know all about the CBA. But, you have to scroll through piles of bullshit to read the good posts.

Drachen
01-19-2011, 09:17 AM
spursreport.com

It used to have about 75% of the traffic that this place has, but a combination of the moderators and the website going down for about a month or so really started to kill it. I personally had no run ins with the moderators but have heard many horror stories. I will just put it this way, if you typed TiMVP into your post it came out *****. I didn't know this place back then, and so I couldn't understand why they would block something like that since he was, in fact, playing at an mvp level. Well I was told that it was because of some poster from another website. Pretty sad. Anyway, glad I found this place.

edit: just went over there to check and in the equivalent of the "spurs forum" the first page goes back to the 16th.

Venti Quattro
01-19-2011, 10:23 AM
I'd get banned instantly if I posted how I felt on CL about Kobe. I just stay in OC, Other Sports, and read the Lakers talk for info, or some delusional posts about the team.

I got a warning for calling someone stupid. It was so hard to pass it up because he made a thread just to propose trading Gasol for Scola. That's how ridiculous it has been in LD. The NBAD forum is a virtual LeBron section

If you make a thread bashing Kobe in CL, they'll have it locked up before you even get to read your first post.

Blake
01-19-2011, 10:32 AM
spursreport.com

I will just put it this way, if you typed TiMVP into your post it came out *****. I didn't know this place back then, and so I couldn't understand why they would block something like that since he was, in fact, playing at an mvp level. Well I was told that it was because of some poster from another website. Pretty sad. Anyway, glad I found this place.

if you typed out Kori Ellis, it did the same.

redzero
01-19-2011, 10:34 AM
Fuck Pounding The Rock. I was banned for claiming that Goran Dragic is my hero.

GuerillaBlack
01-19-2011, 12:44 PM
I got a warning for calling someone stupid. It was so hard to pass it up because he made a thread just to propose trading Gasol for Scola. That's how ridiculous it has been in LD. The NBAD forum is a virtual LeBron section

If you make a thread bashing Kobe in CL, they'll have it locked up before you even get to read your first post.

You wouldn't do that trade?

history2b
01-19-2011, 12:54 PM

Both of those boards suck balls.

Spur_Fanatic
01-19-2011, 02:04 PM
LG.net has a lot of shit posters. More than anywhere else.
But they do have some nice posters there.

If you really want a good laugh... go there after a loss.
They could have won 50 in a row, but when they lose one...
Just 1 game. Seriously, it's pure forum apocalypse.

I've been always curious on why some many Lakers fans on this forum.
So this thread is an eye-opener. Your own forums suck that much?