PDA

View Full Version : Notice how Laker fans have got off Pau's dick and are now nuthugging Bynum?

rayjayjohnson
01-18-2011, 11:12 PM
Fickle motherfuckers. when Bynum's knee explodes they're gonna be all about someone like shannon brown at this rate

21_Blessings
01-18-2011, 11:14 PM
You mean pulled out of Pau's vagina?

Medvedenko
01-18-2011, 11:42 PM
Worry about your soon to be blown up team Ray, and we'll worry about ours.

Rummpd
01-18-2011, 11:51 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics/_/position/c

He has not been that dominant albeit in limited minutes and while he should get better with more play it is an open question how good he will be this year yet. However, his recent 2 point performance vs. the Nets was pathetic at best and at 10.7/7.4 and 1.8 BPG his numbers not overly impressive and he seems a step slow right now often on defense - he has some monster games blocking shots other times he just seems to dissapear expecially if not also getting the ball on offense from what i have seen in 5-6 LAL games I have watched.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/gamelog?playerId=2748

HarlemHeat37
01-18-2011, 11:54 PM
Laker fans have never been on Gasol's dick..he's usually the scapegoat..the reason being obvious, which is due to his part in Kobe's legacy + the nature of the trade in which he was acquired..

As for Bynum, Laker fans have always ate him out and hyped him up..in my last year on RealGM, which was Bynum's breakout year IIRC, they were comparing him to Kareem and players of that nature..

Medvedenko
01-19-2011, 12:01 AM
Laker fans have never been on Gasol's dick..he's usually the scapegoat..the reason being obvious, which is due to his part in Kobe's legacy + the nature of the trade in which he was acquired..

As for Bynum, Laker fans have always ate him out and hyped him up..in my last year on RealGM, which was Bynum's breakout year IIRC, they were comparing him to Kareem and players of that nature..

Look Dude, you're an idiot, so stop it with this drivel. Pau right now for the lakers to win needs to be exactly what Kobe was to Shaq the last 2 chips they won. I have no problem stating that fact, doesn't bother me or tarnish Kobe's legacy at all. Only insecure people state that.

I can see what you're saying though.....

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 12:04 AM

you must want to fuck Lebron in the worst kind of way...see avatar...that nigga really mean that much to you? :married:

21_Blessings
01-19-2011, 12:17 AM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics/_/position/c

He has not been that dominant albeit in limited minutes and while he should get better with more play it is an open question how good he will be this year yet. However, his recent 2 point performance vs. the Nets was pathetic at best and at 10.7/7.4 and 1.8 BPG his numbers not overly impressive and he seems a step slow right now often on defense - he has some monster games blocking shots other times he just seems to dissapear expecially if not also getting the ball on offense from what i have seen in 5-6 LAL games I have watched.

Bynum was taken out of the NJ game by the officials, in direct response to embarrassing New York's goldenboy a few nights prior. Lopez then lambasted Pau into oblivion.

Looking at raw box score numbers is pretty pathetic coming from a Spurs fan. The Lakers defense performs at an entire different level when Bynum plays. He's nearly a nearly automatic basket or 2 freethrows once he gets deep position and his wings actually throw him the ball. And he's agile enough to make undersized guys like Bosh or Amare completely irrelevant if need be.

Put him on a trash franchise like Toronto and he's posting Al Jefferson Minnesota numbers with superior defense.

http://i52.tinypic.com/24fcu2v.jpg

ezau
01-19-2011, 12:18 AM
I said it before and I will say it again, Andew "7/7" Bynum is this generation's Elden Campbell.

When everything is said and done, Paulina Gasol will be highly regarded by all basketball experts whereas Andrea Bynum will be relegated to the sidelines. :toast

ElNono
01-19-2011, 12:41 AM
Bynum was taken out of the NJ game by the officials, in direct response to embarrassing New York's goldenboy a few nights prior.

:lol This is Lakersground material, tbh

jmill
01-19-2011, 01:13 AM
Nah, Pau is awesome. I love the big goofy euro, without him the Lakers don't win the ship the last two years.

Although I guess I'll show Bynum a little love, since without his unparalleled ability to get hurt, we probably don't get Pau in the first place.