PDA

View Full Version : Ever since "God sees everything"

Danny.Zhu
01-18-2011, 11:39 PM
0-4

Pelicans78
01-18-2011, 11:40 PM
Lebron was right. Karma is bitch. So is he.

sefant77
01-19-2011, 12:01 AM
Looks like god saw that Tweet.

Well, he sees everything anyway :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 12:02 AM
0-4

it's ok to give that bitch ass negroid a break ere now & then.

HarlemHeat37
01-19-2011, 12:02 AM
Again, as he said, Lebron wasn't referring to the Cavs in that Tweet..

BruceBowenFan
01-19-2011, 12:17 AM
Oh he was refering to the cavaliers no doubt about that.

Yorae
01-19-2011, 12:52 AM
Maybe He does see everything...

Pelicans78
01-19-2011, 12:57 AM

Stop fooling yourself!

Seriously Harlem. It's ok to be a fan. But to defend everything he does becomes asinine after awhile.

TDfan2007
01-19-2011, 12:57 AM

C'mon man. You're one of the smartest posters on this board until the subject of Lebron comes up. I don't get it. Yes, people pick on him and scrutinize every last thing he says or does, but at the same time the guy is a hardcore narcissist who doesn't know when/how to speak. He needs a better PR guy. That statement was obviously directed at the Cavs.

ALVAREZ6
01-19-2011, 01:08 AM
C'mon man. You're one of the smartest posters on this board until the subject of Lebron comes up. I don't get it. Yes, people pick on him and scrutinize every last thing he says or does, but at the same time the guy is a hardcore narcissist who doesn't know when/how to speak. He needs a better PR guy. That statement was obviously directed at the Cavs.

I actually think the statement was directed toward a former childhood friend of Lebron's...you know, the subject had to be one very insignificant person in the grand scheme of things for it to make a Lebron James tweet for the millions of fans and haters to see. Something that would result in potentially everyone following his twitter to NOT understand the context of.

The fact that the Cleveland Cavaliers, Lebron's former team and subject of about 95% of anything Lebron-related that is ever discussed anymore after this summer, lost by over 50 to the Lakers on the same night was probably a huge coincidence. And by huge...you know what I mean. Massive coincidence, cannot emphasize enough.

One thing I definitely agree with you on though is that Lebron needs a new PR guy ASAP... how was Lebron not aware of the Cavalier beatdown on the same night of his tweet????? :wtf :wtf :wtf

CubanSucks
01-19-2011, 01:10 AM

Do you enjoy having lebrons dick in your mouth? Does he ever return the favor or do yall have a pitcher/catcher thing going?

Sisk
01-19-2011, 02:21 AM
Everyone's buying into Harlem's schtick. Pretty impressive imho

ChrisRichards
01-19-2011, 02:27 AM
Harlem is right, Lebron himself said it wasn't about the Cavs. What more do you guys want? Do you want him to write an affidavit all notarized and shit?

cobbler
01-19-2011, 03:35 AM
He also said it was a retweet which was a complete and outright lie. Lebron backtracks more than you WELCHER Boy. How does it feel to have Laker Fan cover your sorry ass debts? :lol

SenorSpur
01-19-2011, 03:46 AM
Lebron was right. Karma is bitch. So is he.

:tu

21_Blessings
01-19-2011, 03:49 AM

What's even more impressive is Harlem convincing everybody upstairs that he's a real Spurs fan.

Ashy Larry
01-19-2011, 03:54 AM
sure he was talking about the Cavs ..... what else could dude have been talking about. All of a sudden, by accident, he re-tweets something someone sent him???? I don't mind the comment one bit but man up.

Dude has more excuses than a nigga going to jail - Ike Turner

WildcardManu
01-19-2011, 11:16 AM
lolbron

cheguevara
01-19-2011, 11:45 AM

IMO it shows the IQ on the board is lacking.

Cry Havoc
01-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Do you enjoy having lebrons dick in your mouth? Does he ever return the favor or do yall have a pitcher/catcher thing going?

As opposed to the "I hate LeBron" approach on the NBA board that 99% of posters now have. It makes everyone so unique and awesome to buy into the popular cynical hate. Nothing elevates a person's level of cool around here like a massive dose of scorn.

21_Blessings
01-19-2011, 12:17 PM
As opposed to the "I hate LeBron" approach on the NBA board that 99% of posters now have. It makes everyone so unique and awesome to buy into the popular cynical hate. Nothing elevates a person's level of cool around here like a massive dose of scorn.

It's great that my opinion about Lebron never changed post-Decision.

He's the same exact guy. Still the same dude that would reference himself in third person during casual conversation and willingly tatoo 'chosen one' on his back. Or complain about officiating after a game where he shot 20 free throws without realizing he's the most protected player in the NBA.

And the fucking joker still doesn't have a back to the basket game, or one of these :lobt:

ChrisRichards
01-19-2011, 12:41 PM
He also said it was a retweet which was a complete and outright lie. Lebron backtracks more than you WELCHER Boy. How does it feel to have Laker Fan cover your sorry ass debts? :lol
Well thank you kindly sir, that was such a noble thing to do. :toast

Cry Havoc
01-19-2011, 12:47 PM
He's the same exact guy. Still the same dude that would reference himself in third person during casual conversation and willingly tatoo 'chosen one' on his back. Or complain about officiating after a game where he shot 20 free throws without realizing he's the most protected player in the NBA.

And a Lakers fan criticizing LeBron for his questionable character/career decisions is perhaps one of the most highly hypocritical, humorous situations imaginable. Like a cannibal choosing to hate a zombie because of the zombie's desire to eat people.

21_Blessings
01-19-2011, 12:52 PM
And a Lakers fan criticizing LeBron for his questionable character/career decisions is perhaps one of the most highly hypocritical, humorous situations imaginable.

Elaborate...

Like a cannibal choosing to hate a zombie because of the zombie's desire to eat people.

Just going to let that one sink in.

ChrisRichards
01-19-2011, 12:53 PM
And the fucking joker still doesn't have a back to the basket game, or one of these :lobt:
The guy is the most efficient and quite dangerous offensive player in the game today. I don't see not having a post game as a problem. I mean, Jordan didn't had a consistent post game until his 11th season. Lebron is only on his 8th.

Non issue TBH.

21_Blessings
01-19-2011, 12:55 PM
I mean, Jordan didn't had a consistent post game until his 11th season. Lebron is only on his 8th.

Bold = wrong. Nice try, though. Kobe had one of those at age 21, fyi.

Lebron won't be developing a post game because he can't and/or won't.

Cry Havoc
01-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Elaborate...

You root for Kobe Bryant. And you rip LeBron for having an ego. It's hilarious. Do I need to connect the dots any more for you?

Just going to let that one sink in.

You know you love my analogies. :lol

ChrisRichards
01-19-2011, 01:00 PM
Bold = wrong. Nice try, though. Kobe had one of those at age 21, fyi.

Lebron won't be developing a post game because he can't and/or won't.
95-96 was the season Jordan purely relied in his post game. Before then, Jordan was just like Wade. He was on attack mode but had a much more reliable mid range jumper.

But please continue to lecture us about Jordan's career, Laker fan.

21_Blessings
01-19-2011, 01:05 PM
95-96 was the season Jordan purely relied in his post game. Before then, Jordan was just like Wade.

Bold = laughably wrong. Jordan had a 'consistent post game' long before that. He just didn't rely on it in his early twenties.

But please continue to lecture us about Jordan's career, Laker fan.

Please lie more about Jordan's career, ChrisRichards.

Pelicans78
01-19-2011, 01:07 PM
Jordan had a turnaround jumper during his first three-peat. He just didn't have to use it all the time. Lebron has been in league for 7 years now and still has no resemblence of a post game. Its ok since he has Wade to bail him out. Plus Jordan was a way better perimeter shooter at a younger age.

Pelicans78
01-19-2011, 01:08 PM
Bold = laughably wrong. Jordan had a 'consistent post game' long before that. He just didn't rely on it in his early twenties.

Keep hammerin these Lebron nut-huggers, Blessings.

21_Blessings
01-19-2011, 01:09 PM
You root for Kobe Bryant. And you rip LeBron for having an ego. It's hilarious. Do I need to connect the dots any more for you?

What does Kobe Bryant have to do with Lebron being a douche?

I root, for the Lakers.

You know you love my analogies. :lol

Yeah man, zombies and cannibals. Give us more, bro.

ChrisRichards
01-19-2011, 01:20 PM
Jordan had a turnaround jumper during his first three-peat. He just didn't have to use it all the time. Lebron has been in league for 7 years now and still has no resemblence of a post game. Its ok since he has Wade to bail him out. Plus Jordan was a way better perimeter shooter at a younger age.

Jordan had a turn around but it was not as potent as it had become in his second three peat. Mike himself said he had to really work on his post game since his athleticism has dropped when he came back to the league.

ChrisRichards
01-19-2011, 01:23 PM
Bold = laughably wrong.

Prime Wade=Prime Jordan. Matter of fact Wade has been the closest player to MJ not Kobe. (See his performance in the 2006 NBA Finals) NO other perimeter player had a dominating series since, well Michael Jordan against the Phoenix Suns.

But I'm gonna stop here 21 blessings. Its just beating the dead horse. If you want further proof however, just please google Top NBA Finals performance in NBA history.

21_Blessings
01-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Jordan had a turn around but it was not as potent as it had become in his second three peat. Mike himself said he had to really work on his post game since his athleticism has dropped when he came back to the league.

Jordan perfected the turn-around jumper after he already had some of the best post play footwork in the league.

Another thing Lebron doesn't and won't have anytime soon.

21_Blessings
01-19-2011, 01:30 PM
Prime Wade=Prime Jordan.
:lmao

But I'm gonna stop here 21 blessings.

See ya in a few months!

GuerillaBlack
01-19-2011, 01:53 PM
Prime Wade=Prime Jordan.

lol, HeatFan is fucking retarded, tbh.

Spur_Fanatic
01-19-2011, 01:54 PM
To be fair, I don't remember a Lebron that was not hated on this forum ever. Spurs fans are not used to out-of-court shows,
and the Laker fans hate when someone else attracts attention. And there's only like 5 Heat fans here, which probably didn't liked Lebron before his signing.

cheguevara
01-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Heatfan has shit for brains

Cry Havoc
01-19-2011, 02:04 PM
To be fair, I don't remember a Lebron that was not hated on this forum ever. Spurs fans are not used to out-of-court shows,
and the Laker fans hate when someone else attracts attention. And there's only like 5 Heat fans here, which probably didn't liked Lebron before his signing.

There was an air of discontent while James was in Cleveland, at worst. A lot of people still liked him because of his game.

Since he's gone to Miami, it's become the flavor of the year to spit bile at him. There is much more resentment of LeBron since his move to Miami (which is again hilarious from Laker fans, considering Kobe wouldn't have lasted 4 years in Cleveland before demanding a trade).

You're right in that LA homers have always hated LeBron for stealing Kobe's thunder, though. Fans of other teams are more recent converts to despising LeBron.

Cry Havoc
01-19-2011, 02:05 PM
:lmao

See ya in a few months!

lol, HeatFan is fucking retarded, tbh.

Obviously he means that Wade's game resembles Jordan more closely than other NBA superstars, not that Wade is as good as Jordan was. :rolleyes

jb4g
01-19-2011, 02:09 PM
Harlem is right, Lebron himself said it wasn't about the Cavs. What more do you guys want? Do you want him to write an affidavit all notarized and shit?

Will he write it in comic sans? :lol

21_Blessings
01-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Obviously he means that Wade's game resembles Jordan more closely than other NBA superstars, not that Wade is as good as Jordan was. :rolleyes

Prime Wade=Prime Jordan.

I'll take your word for it, Cry.

jjktkk
01-19-2011, 02:19 PM
What does Kobe Bryant have to do with Lebron being a douche?

One douche plays on the East Coast, the other douche plays on the West Coast.

Pelicans78
01-19-2011, 02:35 PM

He said Prime Wade = Prime Jordan.

ChrisRichards
01-19-2011, 02:36 PM

Thank you.

ChrisRichards
01-19-2011, 02:38 PM
He said Prime Wade = Prime Jordan.
It was a quantitative analysis.

Spur_Fanatic
01-19-2011, 02:44 PM
Yeah, I think he ment exactly what we all suspect he tried to ment. :P

tdunk21
01-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Prime Wade=Prime Jordan.

chrisrichards = dumb bitchards

dumbass :lmao

HeatChamps
01-19-2011, 03:08 PM
Yawn. It's just the regular season. Heat will be champs when all is done.

Spur_Fanatic
01-19-2011, 03:23 PM
They better be. After all the hype, the marketing...
Anything else is a complete failure.

rjv
01-19-2011, 04:21 PM
lebron was obviously referring to the government of tunisia. i mean why would he be taking cheap shots at the cavs? (he's never been one to embarass an organization or call attention to himself.)