PDA

View Full Version : Holy **** - MJ's Dad Was A Rapist and a Pedophile

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 12:20 AM
this may have been posted previously but I haven't seen it on this site...gotdam this shit really ain't funny at all...I bet like his mother MJ took the side of his rapist and pedo dad...this shit is explosive yet sad...if it's true MJ's dad wasn't murdered but a victim of Karma...

Respectful comments only please...

Michael Jordan’s Sister Accuses Father of Rape

According to panachereport.com (http://panachereport.com/), Michael Jordan’s sister, Deloris Jordan is accusing their father, James Jordan of rape. Here are some excerpt’s from Deloris Jordan’s book, “In my Family’s Shadow”

Ending eight years after it first began and five years after losing my virginity to my father, it scares me to think how much longer the abuse would have went on had I not spit out the dreadful truth to my mother during one of our many heated disagreements. Disagreements that were sometimes anything but pleasant and often featured no indication of love between the two of us.

So as she ranted and raved about how no slutty daughter of hers better get pregnant and bring any bastard children into her house. I finally heard myself saying: “If I am so much of a slut, why don’t you keep your husband out of my bed?”

When I finally found the courage to let my father’s deeds tumble from my lips, I did not know what to expect, but I never in a million years would have guessed that my mother would turn on me. Her words of betrayals did far more damage to me than my father’s deeds. They spoke volumes to the fact that she really did not care about me, which my father obviously knew. It is because she was so expressive with her dislike for me that probably made my father know he could get away with violating me.
My father confessed his actions on the same day that I disclosed them to my mother. And on that frightful day of admission, I watched my mother, looking for a sign, any sign that she cared about me.

The memory of my father whispering in my ear during the wee hours of the night about the beauty of my body has played over and over in my head for many years. And as if that has not been incapacitating enough by itself, having to comprehend the fact that more often than not, he had just gotten out of the bed he shared with my mother to find his way to my bedroom has just added to the realization of the painful situation.

http://newsone.com/entertainment/cganemccalla/michael-jordans-sister-accuses-father-of-rape/

ezau
01-19-2011, 12:24 AM
So does that make MJ a rapist? Right now, Kobe and Gary Neal sit atop the raping throne. Neal with it, brah.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 12:27 AM
So does that make MJ a rapist? Right now, Kobe and Gary Neal sit atop the raping throne. Neal with it, brah.

MJ was very close to his father...if nothing else MJ comes from a rapist blood line...so we can connect the dots...

ezau
01-19-2011, 12:30 AM
MJ was very close to his father...if nothing else MJ comes from a rapist blood line...so we can connect the dots...

Don't tell me MJ was the one who hammered Katie girl in Colorado.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 12:33 AM
Don't tell me MJ was the one who hammered Katie girl in Colorado.

Don't deflect...this is about MJ's Dad fucking the shit out of his own daughter right after fucking his wife...sick bastard that MJ looked up to...I wonder if molested MJ at some point...it could explain why he was so good....he took comfort and solace in bball...just sayin...:lol

ezau
01-19-2011, 12:34 AM
Makes you wonder if Kobe's dad raped every white bitch in his younger days. I mean, just connect the dots...

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 12:35 AM
Makes you wonder if Kobe's dad raped every white bitch in his younger days. I mean, just connect the dots...

possibly but no one's writing a book about that....:lol

ezau
01-19-2011, 12:37 AM
possibly but no one's writing a book about that....:lol

Maybe someone should, just to get Kobe's psychological profile.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 12:39 AM
Maybe someone should, just to get Kobe's psychological profile.

lame comeback...but I think I'll purchase this book...this is a dam shame fucking his own kid...you almost sound like you want to defend James Jordan...you been a victim of a Pedo? :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 12:41 AM
gotdam...that nigga popped his own kids cherry...(she was a virgin) dam...I need a drink...

ezau
01-19-2011, 12:43 AM
lame comeback...but I think I'll purchase this book...this is a dam shame fucking his own kid...you almost sound like you want to defend James Jordan...you been a victim of a Pedo? :lol

Rapists like Kobe and James Jordan should have their own books. Kobe should have one for his basketball legacy and another for his adventures with Katie. I'm just saying nigga, not hating at all:lol

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2011, 12:46 AM
and wtf is newsone, that legitimate source?

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 12:50 AM
and wtf is newsone, that legitimate source?

Fuck a newsone...the book can be purchased on Amazon here's the link to the ISBN number...so yes it's legit muthafucker...

http://www.amazon.com/My-Familys-Shadow-Phenomenon-Michael/dp/0971447209/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1295416108&sr=1-1

ElNono
01-19-2011, 12:51 AM
Did you buy the book? Deloris doesn't give a shit about anything else, tbh

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 12:53 AM
Did you buy the book? Deloris doesn't give a shit about anything else, tbh

why should she...after getting run up in my her own fucking dad...you bringing Kobe into this telling...a girl is taken by her own dad and all you can think of is Kobe...Spur fan is a real sick form of bastard...:lol

ElNono
01-19-2011, 12:57 AM
why should she...after getting run up in my her own fucking dad...you bringing Kobe into this telling...a girl is taken by her own dad and all you can think of is Kobe...Spur fan is a real sick form of bastard...:lol

:lol I didn't bring Kobe... but you're the last one that should be talking about sick bastards when you fantasize about having sex with men every two posts... :lol

redzero
01-19-2011, 01:01 AM

Wow, talk about reaching. I hope you have never been a juror before.

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 01:01 AM
:lol I didn't bring Kobe... but you're the last one that should be talking about sick bastards when you fantasize about having sex with men every two posts... :lol

who said you were men...I strictly see female bitches when I see Spur fan..real talk:lol

Ask_sedxu0o

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Wow, talk about reaching. I hope you have never been a juror before.

absolutely i have...I sent an illegal up the River for beating up his bitch...:lol Lngrrr better hope his wife passes that test...:lol

ElNono
01-19-2011, 01:04 AM
who said you were men...I strictly see female bitches when I see Spur fan..real talk:lol

:lol Looks like you see what you wanna see... doesn't make them females though

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 01:15 AM
doesn't make them females though

Elhomo what are you saying? are you a female bitch...what does the above statement really mean...if you were a dude you should have said:

It doesn't make us females though

You just exposed yourself...now including DMC I got 2 official bitches I have to deal with...

Gold Tooth Carl
01-19-2011, 01:17 AM
Koolaid wasn't spawn from his mama's polluted vajayjay..nuh uh, no way. Instead he is the result of a failed attempt to be swallowed at conception, and ended up being shitted out at birth, which is why you see him with a fetish for digging in his own ass for attention

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 01:21 AM
Koolaid wasn't spawn from his mama's polluted vajayjay..nuh uh, no way. Instead he is the result of a failed attempt to be swallowed at conception, and ended up being shitted out at birth, which is why you see him with a fetish for digging in his own ass for attention

you wanna tell the board why you're missing a gold tooth in your avatar...or should I show it to them...:lol

jjktkk
01-19-2011, 01:25 AM
Koolaid is forever grateful to Timvp and Kori for allowing him to use the NBA Forum to be the Koolaid coming out of the closet Forum.

ElNono
01-19-2011, 01:26 AM
what are you saying? are you a female bitch...what does the above statement really mean...if you were a dude you should have said

:lol It's those $100 dollars stacks that didn't buy you an education.
There's nothing omnimus in referring to the rest of Spurs fandom as 'them'.

Gold Tooth Carl
01-19-2011, 01:27 AM
you wanna tell the board why you're missing a gold tooth in your avatar...or should I show it to them...:lol

Or you could tell them the story of how uncle carl pimped you out as both his niece and nephew

Kai
01-19-2011, 01:29 AM
I wonder how credible her story is. On one hand, if she's telling the truth, her father is a sick horrible man. On the other hand, if she's lying, it just shows you how sick people can be just to make money or other selfish reasons.

Sounds like the Calvin Murphy issue with his kids. Those bitches made us Rocket fans have to listen to the Van Chancellors and Clyde Drexlers of the world. :bang

ElNono
01-19-2011, 01:31 AM
I wonder how credible her story is. On one hand, if she's telling the truth, her father is a sick horrible man. On the other hand, if she's lying, it just shows you how sick people can be just to make money or other selfish reasons.

She's the Jordan nobody ever heard about and just published a book. What do you think? :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 01:35 AM
:lol It's those $100 dollars stacks that didn't buy you an education.
There's nothing omnimus in referring to the rest of Spurs fandom as 'them'.

You are real fucktard...ever heard of learning from others typo's...I spelled Omninus and you moron spelled Omnimus the word is Ominous and I suspect that's what you were trying to spell when insulting me...what a piece of work you are ElHomo....

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 01:41 AM

Sounds like the Calvin Murphy issue with his kids. Those bitches made us Rocket fans have to listen to the Van Chancellors and Clyde Drexlers of the world. :bang

I for one believe her...James Jordan looked like he was Pedo and back in those old days old bastard guys like him had all those children (girls) and was looking at them as they grew up...he grew tired of fucking the wife and his daughters ass started grow and her tits started to pop and he just took it...He preyed upon the one that the mother didn't like because he knew her esteem was low...Sick Fuck...the ultimate country dungarees wearing predators...He literally had no one to stop him...His wife was in denial and he just went right ahead fucking his baby away...now he's in his grave Karma can be a bitch....

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2011, 01:45 AM
wheres the proof?

Ashy Larry
01-19-2011, 01:47 AM

Ask_sedxu0o

sad thing about that video ... it was the beginning of the end of Ice Cube's gangsta image ....... dude directed that shit

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 02:00 AM
wheres the proof?

her allegation and his brutal death...just saying shit has a way of working itself out when you dirty like that...

ChrisRichards
01-19-2011, 02:24 AM
Is this for real? This is reallyy damaging to Jordan's image considering the bond that he has with his late father.

cobbler
01-19-2011, 03:31 AM
Not nearly as bad as welching IMO

Barney Stinson
01-19-2011, 04:08 AM
So Culburn = MJ's Dad?

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 06:12 AM
And our daughter is DoK?

greyforest
01-19-2011, 06:29 AM
MJ always struck me as an asshole and it's probably genetic

frodo
01-19-2011, 06:54 AM
the greats all experienced hard lives in their childhoods imho.

ElNono
01-19-2011, 08:30 AM
ever heard of learning from others typo's...I spelled Omninus and you moron spelled Omnimus the word is Ominous and I suspect that's what you were trying to spell when insulting me...what a piece of work you are ElHomo....

U mad? :lmao

:lol I was paraphrasing you (You can lookup what that means :lol)

ElNono
01-19-2011, 08:31 AM

Or snitching...

ambchang
01-19-2011, 09:00 AM
Another proof Kobe trying real hard to be the next Jordan. He even did what Jordan couldn't do by following in James Jordan's footsteps .... sort of.

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 09:02 AM
You've no room, Amb. Your Neal raped as well.

MiamiHeat
01-19-2011, 09:04 AM
sounds like the bitch wants to earn some $$$$ by selling books

She had siblings who would have been around to help her if that was true... and MJ loved his dad...... so i don't believe it

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Of course you don't believe it. The story had already been written, the legends painstakingly built about MJ and his father for decades.

They're not going to wipe all that away. Not for money, marbles, nor chalk.

lefty
01-19-2011, 09:22 AM
Kool_Aid = Timvp?

Jordan's dad = Kobe ? :spless:

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 09:24 AM
Neal = Kobe

cobbler
01-19-2011, 09:27 AM
Neal = Kobe

minus the rings of course :toast

MiamiHeat
01-19-2011, 09:30 AM
Of course you don't believe it. The story had already been written, the legends painstakingly built about MJ and his father for decades.

They're not going to wipe all that away. Not for money, marbles, nor chalk.

that makes no sense because this story has nothing to do with MJ, therefore it doesn't matter if I hate or like MJ, because it doesn't affect me.

its between father and daughter, he just happens to be part of that family but he has nothing to do with what happened.

poor culburn. your conspiracy theories make you seem crazy...... and point to a really sad laker fan that MJ never played for the lakers.

Killakobe81
01-19-2011, 09:31 AM
Disturbing. Refuse to pass judgement here. i will say this there was a story a while back that MJ and his sister were not on speakingterms but the reasons why were never made clear. And i do not believe she was at the HOF induction. But we have no idea if she is stable mentally so without more in-depth reporting ... I have no reason to assume she is lying for a book deal. A story like this might make her a small amount of money in the short run ...but could be potentially damaging to her reputation.

MiamiHeat
01-19-2011, 09:37 AM
this sort of thing happens all the time with celebrities.

some relative suddenly writes a book to get famous and earn some $$$. celebrity gets angry and says its not true. family is split apart.

this bitch wants me to believe a woman would not go batshit crazy that her husband is fucking their daughter, and just allow it because "my mom doesnt like me =("

fuck off. every family has crazy shits like these.

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Just another non descript girl in the way. Like the Faber girl, and Neal's girl. Easily disposed of by the power of Media. They decide who is going to be drawn & quartered upon the Tree of Woe. And Kobe wasn't it. And Neal wasn't it. And the Jordan Story ain't it.

But, it ain't like these girls are our wives, our sisters, our daughters, our friends. When we're needed to pick up the tar & feathers, pitchforks & whatnot, Media will let us know, and we'll dutifully come a runnin'.

MiamiHeat
01-19-2011, 09:48 AM
Just another non descript girl in the way. Like the Faber girl, and Neal's girl. Easily disposed of by the power of Media. They decide who is going to be drawn & quartered upon the Tree of Woe. And Kobe wasn't it. And Neal wasn't it. And the Jordan Story ain't it.

But, it ain't like these girls are our wives, our sisters, our daughters, our friends. When we're needed to pick up the tar & feathers, pitchforks & whatnot, Media will let us know, and we'll dutifully come a runnin'.

your ranting still tries to obscure the fact that this has nothing to do with MJ. he ain't his dad. :wakeup

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 09:52 AM
your ranting still tries to obscure the fact that this has nothing to do with MJ. he ain't his dad. :wakeup

I never said it did.

But, hey, you fine fellows are always citin' calf tats, karma and such. Maybe those two crackers that came upon Jordan and sent him to live with Jesus full time had calf tats & dispensed karma.

Eh?

ChrisRichards
01-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Stalk...er

DMC
01-19-2011, 10:05 AM
Whether it happened or not, to wait this long to talk about it, and even then to try to make a profit on it totally diminishes any empathy anyone with a rational mind might feel for her.

dunkman
01-19-2011, 10:10 AM
That's why it's better to embrace the religion.
Disturbing story bro. . .

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 10:12 AM
Whether it happened or not, to wait this long to talk about it, and even then to try to make a profit on it totally diminishes any empathy anyone with a rational mind might feel for her.

It couldn't happen at a worse time either. She's in the way right now. Throwin' a Baby Ruth in a perfectly clean pool. They're bringing out this Jordan Video Game, and Bryant is helping that along. MJ is going to be like The Beatles, they'll drag him out on a regimen to make a dollar & a dime.

Don't fret, people, anyone with a rational mind ain't gonna feel a thing for her, but, aggravation.

ambchang
01-19-2011, 10:44 AM
You've no room, Amb. Your Neal raped as well.

Take it as a compliment. Kobe can imitate Jordan better than anyone in the history of the league up to this point. Neal can't.

If only Kobe can win a championship without a top 3 big in the league (Make it 6 championships), he will achieve his dream of being the closest Jordan wannabe.

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 10:47 AM
I'm satisfied with this:::

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

ploto
01-19-2011, 10:51 AM
this bitch wants me to believe a woman would not go batshit crazy that her husband is fucking their daughter...

Your ignorance on this issue is staggering. Many, many girls had their mothers turn on them when they told them what the dads were doing to them, especially at the time period to which we are referring. Some of these moms were victims of sexual assault themselves.

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 10:53 AM
Your ignorance on this issue is staggering. Many, many girls had their mothers turn on them when they told them what the dads were doing to them, especially at the time period to which we are referring. Some of these moms were vitims of sexual assault themselves.

They know this, Plots. It's just inconvenient. If this were Kobe's father we'd be gettin' down to the business of gettin' down with it, but, it's MJ's dad, and that won't work here.

ambchang
01-19-2011, 11:20 AM
I'm satisfied with this:::

I don't have a problem with this:::

Kobe: 1
Duncan: 0

VBM
01-19-2011, 11:46 AM

:depressed

The Murph was a boss...only thing that made Rockets telecasts watchable for non-Rox fans...

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 05:14 PM
I don't have a problem with this:::

Kobe: 1
Duncan: 0

But, boiled down it's:::

HeavyWeight
01-19-2011, 05:34 PM
What The Fuck Is This?

Spur_Fanatic
01-19-2011, 05:38 PM
Look at the Kobe fan trying to hit on MJ, but when questions move to Kobe, he accuses people of deflecting... Koolaid, Kobe doesn't need your help as a PR dude.

You suck at it.

And, explain this, why you believe her? You have proof she is telling the truth? Unless the guy cornered you in the Bulls lockeroom, and you have photographic evidence, no one is going to take you seriously, and not laugh their ass off as they read your posts.

Till proven otherwise, the guy is innocent, and his daughter just wants a quick buck. Funny people wait till someone is dead to jump on them. I'm starting a new rumour now, and is true, cause I say so and is in the internet: Kobe's granfather was Adolf Hitler. I have evidence that traces his family name to Germany. That's all the evidence I need, and you know why is that? Look at Hitler's face on a photo! Obviously evil, so it's true.

Now, as I've provided evidence Kobe is related to Hitler (remember, I said so, and because some people here believe whatever they hear/read, that's enough evidence) this means Kobe is evil, and hates Jews!

Hell, and I don't even like Jordan. I'd not be surprised tomorrow the Jordan family says it's true, providing no evidence whatsoever, pretend everything is fine, show for some pictures and be fed by the media frenzy this will ensue.

jjktkk
01-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Its just alittle weird that the OP is interested in this story, other than this story involving a celebrity. The way Koolaid went on and on about what he thought happened, is kinda creepy. Its like Koolaid was a victim of abuse himself.

DMC
01-19-2011, 05:43 PM
Look at the Kobe fan trying to hit on MJ, but when questions move to Kobe, he accuses people of deflecting... Koolaid, Kobe doesn't need your help as a PR dude.

You suck at it.

And, explain this, why you believe her? You have proof she is telling the truth? Unless the guy cornered you in the Bulls lockeroom, and you have photographic evidence, no one is going to take you seriously, and not laugh their ass off as they read your posts.

Till proven otherwise, the guy is innocent, and his daughter just wants a quick buck. Funny people wait till someone is dead to jump on them. I'm starting a new rumour now, and is true, cause I say so and is in the internet: Kobe's granfather was Adolf Hitler. I have evidence that traces his family name to Germany. That's all the evidence I need, and you know why is that? Look at Hitler's face on a photo! Obviously evil, so it's true.

Now, as I've provided evidence Kobe is related to Hitler (remember, I said so, and because some people here believe whatever they hear/read, that's enough evidence) this means Kobe is evil, and hates Jews!

Hell, and I don't even like Jordan. I'd not be surprised tomorrow the Jordan family says it's true, providing no evidence whatsoever, pretend everything is fine, show for some pictures and be fed by the media frenzy this will ensue.

Careful, he's dangerous. He will gang up on you with other Blew Crew legriders and threaten to have sex with you.

DMC
01-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Its just alittle weird that the OP is interested in this story, other than this story involving a celebrity. The way Koolaid went on and on about what he thought happened, is kinda creepy. Its like Koolaid was a victim of abuse himself.
Or a perp.... :wow

Spur_Fanatic
01-19-2011, 05:44 PM
One never knows. But just in case, I'll do the right thing.

http://www.lapdonline.org/report_a_crime

Phone number is 626-793-3385 for sexual crimes.

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 06:38 PM

And you all woulda been hot for it had it been Joe Bryant and Kobe's sister. Then you'd a clucked your tongues, beat yourselves about the head & shoulders cryin' for this poor girl no end, like you used to do about the Faber girl until the Neal girl turned up with a busted shithole.

DMC
01-19-2011, 06:40 PM
And you all woulda been hot for it had it been Joe Bryant and Kobe's sister. Then you'd a clucked your tongues, beat yourselves about the head & shoulders cryin' for this poor girl no end, like you used to do about the Faber girl until the Neal girl turned up with a busted shithole.

Neal was 24' away when he hit it though, should be better defended, just like yours.

Also, it wasn't his daughter. I know that doesn't mean much out where you are, but to many of us, it's across the "eh eh" line.

Also, I never believed Kobe raped anyone besides Shaq in the 2004 season. How does a superstar multimillionaire have to rape a hotel worker? Exactly... Mike Tyson on the other hand.... well...

ElNono
01-19-2011, 06:41 PM

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 2

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 06:41 PM
Neal was 24' away when he hit it though, should be better defended, just like yours.

Also, it wasn't his daughter. I know that doesn't mean much out where you are, but to many of us, it's across the "eh eh" line.

Well, sure. It ain't like these girls aren't disposable.

Giuseppe
01-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Boiled down:::

No, boiled down:::

ElNono
01-19-2011, 06:42 PM

jjktkk
01-19-2011, 06:52 PM

Quit assuming shit. I Wouldn't care if it was Kobe, Duncan, or any basketball celebrity. Seriously read the OP's post about what he thinks happened in detail, and tell me koolaid isn't a weird motherfucker.

JayTheClown
01-19-2011, 07:10 PM
this may have been posted previously but I haven't seen it on this site...gotdam this shit really ain't funny at all...I bet like his mother MJ took the side of his rapist and pedo dad...this shit is explosive yet sad...if it's true MJ's dad wasn't murdered but a victim of Karma...

Respectful comments only please...

Michael Jordan’s Sister Accuses Father of Rape

According to panachereport.com (http://panachereport.com/), Michael Jordan’s sister, Deloris Jordan is accusing their father, James Jordan of rape. Here are some excerpt’s from Deloris Jordan’s book, “In my Family’s Shadow”

Ending eight years after it first began and five years after losing my virginity to my father, it scares me to think how much longer the abuse would have went on had I not spit out the dreadful truth to my mother during one of our many heated disagreements. Disagreements that were sometimes anything but pleasant and often featured no indication of love between the two of us.

So as she ranted and raved about how no slutty daughter of hers better get pregnant and bring any bastard children into her house. I finally heard myself saying: “If I am so much of a slut, why don’t you keep your husband out of my bed?”

When I finally found the courage to let my father’s deeds tumble from my lips, I did not know what to expect, but I never in a million years would have guessed that my mother would turn on me. Her words of betrayals did far more damage to me than my father’s deeds. They spoke volumes to the fact that she really did not care about me, which my father obviously knew. It is because she was so expressive with her dislike for me that probably made my father know he could get away with violating me.
My father confessed his actions on the same day that I disclosed them to my mother. And on that frightful day of admission, I watched my mother, looking for a sign, any sign that she cared about me.

The memory of my father whispering in my ear during the wee hours of the night about the beauty of my body has played over and over in my head for many years. And as if that has not been incapacitating enough by itself, having to comprehend the fact that more often than not, he had just gotten out of the bed he shared with my mother to find his way to my bedroom has just added to the realization of the painful situation.

http://newsone.com/entertainment/cganemccalla/michael-jordans-sister-accuses-father-of-rape/

I'm guessing you came by this info while looking for info about MJ's gambling debts right?:rollin

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 07:10 PM

You suck at it.

takin one for the Pedo team I see?

From what I understand back in those days there was a quite prevalence of this behavior...men like him did that stuff routinely and the women would typically turn their backs on the kids because they relied on their man so much...Did you not see the movie "Precious"...no doubt the dude did this...what does she have to gain at this point with him being dead...and don't say money no money is worth that type of heart ache and pain...just ask those boys in ATL that was raped by the good Rev Eddie T Long:

X7qv7JigA38

When I see the face to the left...I see guilty as charged...dude just looks grimey...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ball/21960856-james-jordan.jpg

Spur_Fanatic
01-19-2011, 08:07 PM
You maybe unto something. Because this is a serious forum, you can't simply be talking shit. You probably have evidence, or some sort of proof, something you can't share with us. Or maybe you have a sixth sense for this stuff, like you were blessed with a anti-pedobear superpower!

men like him did that stuff routinely and the women would typically turn their backs on the kids because they relied on their man so much...

Totally true! Wait, let's make up some stats together!
I say... 40% of all human males rape their offspring before they turn 18.

Must be true, right? Quick! Let's send this stats to our friends on the Lesbian Coalition, they'll totally buy them!

ambchang
01-20-2011, 09:28 AM

No, it's Kobe: 5
Duncan: 3

Kobe has 5 Finals MVP (3 revisionist)