PDA

View Full Version : Lebron to star in his own cartoon..

HarlemHeat37
01-19-2011, 02:03 AM
The New York Times reports that there will be a new web-based animation series on LeBronJames.com starring "The LeBrons," the four different versions of himself crafted in the Nike commercials. James, the Miami Heat forward, says the series will help him pursue his childhood dream of being a superhero. "I think everybody, even grown-ups now, today all wish they could be a superhero. I definitely had that imagination of, like, wow, it would be great to look over a city and take down the bad guys. Absolutely, I had those visions."

LeBron James, although he seems to be trying to play the bad guy on-court, says he'll play a good guy -- actually, a "superhero" -- in a new Web-based cartoon show that will debut this spring on its own YouTube channel and on James' website. "I think everybody, even grown-ups now, today all wish they could be a superhero," James told the New York Times in explaining why he wanted The LeBrons series. "I definitely had that imagination of, like, wow, it would be great to look over a city and take down the bad guys."

The series will consist of 10 episodes lasting 5-6 minutes each showing James, at 16, growing up in Akron, OH. And, perhaps, dreaming of taking his talents to sunnier climes.

S2oeHUgpAQU

http://news.tubefilter.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/LeBron-250.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
01-19-2011, 02:05 AM
Playing in abandoned refrigerators is an on-going problem with today's youth. I'm glad they're tackling this issue head-on.

Fpoonsie
01-19-2011, 02:06 AM
The Lebrons (aka "HarlemHeat's hentai")

Koolaid_Man
01-19-2011, 02:08 AM
S2oeHUgpAQU

http://news.tubefilter.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/LeBron-250.jpg

I guess he gave up on the Puppet commercials with Kobe...that Nigga finally realized he'd never make it to he big dance to see Kobe...

BruceBowenFan
01-19-2011, 02:19 AM

Quote of the day right here.

ChrisRichards
01-19-2011, 02:25 AM
Ok. this is lol material.

ezau
01-19-2011, 03:02 AM
Isn't his life some sort of a cartoon already?

Killakobe81
01-19-2011, 09:22 AM

Nice. LOL.

On this week's episode: Lebron speaks on the virtues of pre-marital, pre high school sex.

Seriously though, the artwork is good.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-19-2011, 10:00 AM
Lebron's ego was too big to share the screen with Sidney Crosby and Albert Pujols.

DMC
01-19-2011, 10:07 AM
The new Weird Harold.

JamStone
01-19-2011, 10:16 AM
In next week's episode, LeBron deals with finding out that Fat Albert and Mushmouth ran a train on his mom.

CubanMustGo
01-19-2011, 10:32 AM
LeBron James, although he seems to be trying to play the bad guy on-court, says he'll play a good guy -- actually, a "superhero" -- in a new Web-based cartoon show that will debut this spring on its own YouTube channel and on James' website

Which superhero? The Choker, naturally.

ElNono
01-19-2011, 10:42 AM
In next week's episode, LeBron deals with finding out that Fat Albert and Mushmouth ran a train on his mom.

:lol

it's me
01-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Animated Karmatoon

buttsR4rebounding
01-19-2011, 03:30 PM
In next week's episode of The LeBrons we see businessman LeBron making a killing with his new website: www.delontedoesmymom.com (http://www.delontedoesmymom.com). In the show Wiseman LeBron meets his tragic demise when Athlete LeBron accidently jump stops on his head during a pick up BB game.:pctoss

DMC
01-19-2011, 05:40 PM
In this episode, LeBron teaches his young homies the value of selfish play and disrespect for your team by shooting two 40' jump shots instead of passing to an open teammate.

Tune in next season to see "Decision Part Deux" aka "Where Now Bitch?" as El BJ tries to suck his way onto the Lakers team.