PDA

View Full Version : going back to texas when spurs play lakers in los angeles

Lakers999
01-19-2011, 01:47 PM
I consider austin a home away from home. Im a los angeles native and i lived in Austin for work for almost 5 years... work has me home in LA now. I love Texas, I miss Texas. aside from the driving its the only place I would rather be than home. SA is only hour and half drive down the 35 but hell I think Im gonna head out there with friends to catch the game at bar or something.

whenever I hear people talk shit on Texas for being a hick state i quickly educate them becuase obviously they havent been there before. partying on 1604 in SA and 6th street in Austin are the best times I have ever had.

However, I could care less about Dallas... bunch of Orange County wannabe's if you ask me...

Houston suck its dirty but all the strip clubs and restaurants make up for it.... anyone been to treasures out there...its like a mans playground vegas style..

cant wait to come back home... 512 and the 210.... a second home for me :toast

VBM
01-19-2011, 01:51 PM
Treasures is a block away from my office...best lunch on Westheimer tbh.

Lakers999
01-19-2011, 01:55 PM
Treasures is a block away from my office...best lunch on Westheimer tbh.

:toast

one time friends and i completely blew off work to get to treasures by lunch time and stayed there till 4 in the morning.... i fucked like 8 times with six different chicks upstairs on VIP... i was about a grand in the hole but well worth it

Lakers999
01-19-2011, 01:57 PM
i guess i got love for the 832 ;)

lefty
01-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Cholo alert !

Lakers999
01-19-2011, 02:27 PM
Cholo alert !

moron

honestfool84
01-19-2011, 02:33 PM
:lol

:tu

VBM
01-19-2011, 04:13 PM
:toast

one time friends and i completely blew off work to get to treasures by lunch time and stayed there till 4 in the morning.... i fucked like 8 times with six different chicks upstairs on VIP... i was about a grand in the hole but well worth it

The minute you have to resort to the credit card, it's time to run, my friend. Hell, I get scared if I have to use the card just to pay off my drink tab.

Lakers999
01-19-2011, 04:56 PM
The minute you have to resort to the credit card, it's time to run, my friend. Hell, I get scared if I have to use the card just to pay off my drink tab.

always I carry cash.... I never want to leave my credit card unless I open the tab they pre authourize it for 900 dollars and then i pay cash at the end and check the credit card online to make sure the money goes back....which they do. they been good about that....

also how can i run you have naked women grabbing and rubbing your cock.... like i said its like a mans playground... if your real lucky sometimes you get to take them home... that only happened once with me just becuase i told her i had some coke at my hotel. which i didnt... but i let her raid my mini bar, smoke my pot, and eat some shrooms which pretty much got the whole night going...

the only sad thing about that was her friend kept blowing up her phone asking where she was and to pick up her kid... LOL...

VBM
01-19-2011, 05:44 PM
Sad thing is for all the hype, the Yellow Rose doesn't come close to Treasures as far as Austin spots go. Palazzio might be my place of choice when it comes to my bachelor party next fall (been to too many bachelor parties in Houston, so I need to switch it up).

4>0rings
01-19-2011, 05:45 PM
Houston suck its dirty but all the strip clubs and restaurants make up for it.... Good lord that's the truth!

VBM
01-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Good lord that's the truth!

The Wild Zebra not doing it for you back in SA? :lol

Lakers999
01-19-2011, 06:00 PM
Sad thing is for all the hype, the Yellow Rose doesn't come close to Treasures as far as Austin spots go. Palazzio might be my place of choice when it comes to my bachelor party next fall (been to too many bachelor parties in Houston, so I need to switch it up).

actually if you cant go to houston yellow rose did get better look girls over there... I was shocked... they were pretty hot but expensive they wanted like a 150 bucks for a blow job thats like 4 dances.

XTC has to be the most ghetto place out of them all BOB and trashy ass all night long... Rick's was cool when it opened now i think they shut down or they moved...

LoneStarState'sPride
01-19-2011, 07:27 PM
Reppin' Spurs Nation and Aggieland in the 210 and the 979.