PDA

View Full Version : tom jackson is a faggot

Phillip
01-19-2011, 02:54 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Tom-Jackson-insists-he-picked-Pats-because-it-d-?urn=nfl-309643

leemajors
01-19-2011, 02:56 PM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/deadspin/2011/01/davis2.jpg

monosylab1k
01-19-2011, 02:57 PM
yeah that was funny. how dumb does he think everyone is.

Although on the other hand, he does have a huge anti-patriots bias because of the whole incident in 2003 where the Patriots got their ass beat in the season opener to Buffalo, Jackson went on the air and said "Make no mistake, they hate their coach" and then they went 14-2 and won the Super Bowl.

After the SB, Tom Jackson approached Belichick to congratulate him on the win, trying to shake his hand, and Belichick refused to shake his hand and just looked right at him, said "Fuck You" and walked away. Ever since then Tom Jackson's had a very blatant bias against New England.

dirk4mvp
01-19-2011, 03:02 PM
crofl did he actually say "Fuck you" or just a BB classic "Fuck you" look.

monosylab1k
01-19-2011, 03:03 PM
crofl did he actually say "Fuck you" or just a BB classic "Fuck you" look.

:lol no he literally said "Fuck you" I'll find a link to it.

monosylab1k
01-19-2011, 03:06 PM
This is the fastest thing I could find, along with the parts about Tom Jackson

http://haydenbird.blogspot.com/2010/10/tom-jacksons-longstanding-friendship.html

Naturally, Milloy turned around and signed with the Patriots Week 1 opponent, the Buffalo Bills. To complete the embarrassment, Milloy recorded a sack against Brady in that game and New England got smoked, 31-0.
Following the game, Tom Jackson, an ESPN analyst and perpetual Super Bowl loser, decided that it was best to get ahead of the media wave and declare what everyone was surely thinking.

“I want to say this very clearly: they hate their coach, and their season could be over” spouted the guy who came up a little short in Super Bowl XXI (the same night that two particularly personal events happened: the New York Giants won the Super Bowl…and I was born).

Jackson’s comments, though undoubtedly galvanizing for a now pissed-off Pats team, resonated. New Englanders, so sure not even 18 months before of Belichick’s genius, questioned the cold and calculating coach. Why had he done this?

Belichick would talk…but not, initially, with ESPN. When his friend Chris Berman personally asked him to appear on the air, however, Belichick couldn’t turn him down. They walked on the Reliant Stadium field, passing few workers and television reporters doing stand-ups. On the set Belichick saw Tom Jackson. The coach didn’t want to be diplomatic. He still didn’t like the way the comment from September was handled, and winning the Super Bowl wasn’t going to change his mind about that. Jackson extended his hand to Belichick. The coach looked at him and said “Fuck you.” It was left at that.

4>0rings
01-19-2011, 05:21 PM
Belichick just got some respect points for that. I didn't know he literally did that. :lmao