PDA

View Full Version : Ryen Russillo and the NBA Today podcast

rayjayjohnson
01-19-2011, 11:31 PM
What's people's take on this? Yeah, it's BSPN, and yeah, Russilo's an arrogant cock, but he knows his stuff and he doesn't seem to two the ESPN line too hard.

What other good NBA podcasts are out there?

jestersmash
01-19-2011, 11:33 PM
One of the few ESPN NBA podcasts I listen to. Russillo is pretty good at giving a neutral, unbiased take on most teams.

rayjayjohnson
01-19-2011, 11:42 PM
One of the few ESPN NBA podcasts I listen to. Russillo is pretty good at giving a neutral, unbiased take on most teams.

i like him. at first i couldn't handle his arrogance, but he's proved to me the arrogance is deserved.

sribb43
01-19-2011, 11:43 PM
Good shit...listen to it as often as I can

rayjayjohnson
01-19-2011, 11:45 PM
i love how he rags on stupid emails. the one the other day about bogut was hilarious. i love bogut, but why would you build a team around the admitted SECOND best centre in the league...

also like the basketball jones a lot. white dudes who love the spectacle of ball. just like me.

jestersmash
01-19-2011, 11:50 PM
Russillo has responded to a couple of emails of mine on air in the past few weeks (all favorable, he didn't disagree with my take). Makes me think he doesn't receive as much e-mail as he'd probably like. Either that or I'm among the few sending him e-mails worth giving his take on.

sribb43
01-19-2011, 11:51 PM
He blasts people for their garbage trade offers and goes off