PDA

View Full Version : I'm obviously the Biggest Griffin salad-tosser in here, however....

BUMP.
01-21-2011, 12:31 AM
It seems that if he's not throwing down ridiculous dunks, he looks invisible out there. I've been watching this game and haven't really seen much from him and then they put up the graphic saying he already has a double-double.

Anyone else feel this way?

ElNono
01-21-2011, 12:32 AM
I saw a alley-oop like in the 1st quarter... but that was about it

NRHector
01-21-2011, 12:33 AM
he might be having a bad game

Cant_Be_Faded
01-21-2011, 12:35 AM
He's way more than just dunks. People who say that don't watch him. He is having a bad game tonight though. Portland just wants it more.

Mista Griffin. Meet. Mista Aldridge!

ElNono
01-21-2011, 12:36 AM
Plus the Lakeshow makes everybody look 10x better than they are... :lol

Fpoonsie
01-21-2011, 12:44 AM
I toss his salad just as rigorously, but one thing that does annoy me is he seems to expect every call to go his way. I assume it's as much the NBA's labeling of him as their next Golden Boy as it is his own immaturity, but still.

You're still a rook, Blake. Don't forget...

NRHector
01-21-2011, 12:55 AM
The kid is going to be better than Lehype in a few years

crc21209
01-21-2011, 01:08 AM
Other than him dunking here and there and an occasional face-up jumper or so, he does go invisible....

DPG21920
01-21-2011, 01:10 AM
Except when he's not scoring he still does basketball things, like ummm rebound the ball 18 times.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-21-2011, 01:14 AM
The guy has a limitless ceiling. He's basically LeBron in a true Power Forward body.

However LaMarcus delivered the powder on Powder Griffin tonight.

DPG21920
01-21-2011, 01:15 AM
He is not lebron bc he can't shoot, dribble or play Pg like bron

crc21209
01-21-2011, 01:16 AM
The guy has a limitless ceiling. He's basically LeBron in a true Power Forward body.

However LaMarcus delivered the powder on Powder Griffin tonight.

+1. The guy is only going to get better and better. Hell he has way more offensive game than Dwight Howard already...:lol

NRHector
01-21-2011, 01:17 AM
and he does have a post game unlike Lehype that just run up and down the court taking jump shots

BUMP
01-21-2011, 01:17 AM
tbh, when I say he goes "invisible" I don't mean he just starts sucking. It just doesn't seem like he's doing anything yet he still quietly puts up monster stat lines

tlongII
01-21-2011, 01:19 AM
It's too bad that Griffin and Love are getting all the pub, because LaMarcus is the one that deserves to be in the All Star game.

BUMP
01-21-2011, 01:21 AM
It's too bad that Griffin and Love are getting all the pub, because LaMarcus is the one that deserves to be in the All Star game.

I don't think I've ever seen Aldridge miss that elbow jumper. About as consistent as it gets

crc21209
01-21-2011, 01:22 AM

True. LaMarcus has basically been carrying the Blazers all year, and has them IN the Playoffs as we speak. He should definitely be considered ahead of Love and Griffin...

sharpshooter13
01-21-2011, 01:26 AM
tbh, when I say he goes "invisible" I don't mean he just starts sucking. It just doesn't seem like he's doing anything yet he still quietly puts up monster stat lines

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4742/funnypictures7411is2.jpg

lil_penny
01-21-2011, 01:29 AM

Agreed.

Love and griffin are studs. Buts since roys been down aldridge is on another level, hes been averging like 29 and 11 since then.. hes been vary consistant down low and really hasnt had anyone slow him down plus his defense has.improved tremendously.

Koolaid_Man
01-21-2011, 01:34 AM
this thread is ridicolouzzz...Any poster that contributed anything to this thread other than to insult and criticize is homo tbh...

HarlemHeat37
01-21-2011, 02:26 AM
Griffin is legit, although I understand Bump's point, I've felt the same way about a lot of big men..especially with Griffin, since his dunks stand out so much, so you're pretty much waiting for the next amazing highlight, so people tend to ignore the other things..he really needs to work on his D though, he needs to at least reach a Karl Malone level on man D if he wants to eventually be considered legendary(although it's way too early either way)..

I also agree with penny about Aldridge..I've never been a fan of his, but he deserves just as much love as the other 2..he should definitely make the All-Star team..I've always questioned how low his balls could hang, but it looks like he has accepted the #1 role..

DJ Mbenga
01-21-2011, 02:30 AM
Griffin is legit, although I understand Bump's point, I've felt the same way about a lot of big men..especially with Griffin, since his dunks stand out so much, so you're pretty much waiting for the next amazing highlight, so people tend to ignore the other things..he really needs to work on his D though, he needs to at least reach a Karl Malone level on man D if he wants to eventually be considered legendary(although it's way too early either way)..

I also agree with penny about Aldridge..I've never been a fan of his, but he deserves just as much love as the other 2..he should definitely make the All-Star team..I've always questioned how low his balls could hang, but it looks like he has accepted the #1 role..

i see you are looking to challenge my sig hugeness. be warned you cannot top me

ALVAREZ6
01-21-2011, 02:30 AM
The kid is going to be better than Lehype in a few years
lolz you're a retard if serious