Pointless thread but still:

MVP? Rose

MIP? E. Gordon

DPOY? Chandler

ROY? ....... yeah....

COY? Pop

Technique
01-21-2011, 03:35 PM
MIP is a toss up between Beasley and Love.

MVP is Ama're

JamStone
01-21-2011, 03:36 PM
MVP: LeBron... I might pick Dwight but LBJ is still putting up 25/7/7 when everyone thought at least some of his numbers would go down on this team, plus look at how the Heat look without him. Dirk would be up there if not for the games missed. I still think Amare could make a case depending how the Knicks play the rest of the season.

DPOY: Dwight... don't really see anyone else making a strong enough case to overtake him. Chandler is an interesting choice though. Also, someone that doesn't get enough credit for his overall defensive impact is Josh Smith.

MIP: Russell Westbrook slightly over Eric Gordon because Westbrook's contributions have led to more wins. Gordon is very deserving though.

ROY: unanimous

COY: Would have to be Pop at this point considering none of his players are having huge MVP seasons. He deserves it too. Tom Thibodeau has done a really good job with the Bulls. He'd be my second choice.

Executive: Gar Forman takes it for me. Considering he missed out on Wade, LeBron, Amare, and Bosh, he took the next available guy he thought would fit in Boozer. He replaced Del Negro with Thibodeau, secured Noah with a long term deal, and got a couple of role players he felt would help them.

JamStone
01-21-2011, 03:37 PM
I forgot about Kevin Love. I change my MIP pick to him as well.

Killakobe81
01-21-2011, 04:16 PM
chandler is NOT getting defensive POY ...he has been good butt hat defense will fold down the stretch ...

Early it was Noah ... Lebron will get some consieration and he is good but not DPOY ...Howard should win it. Not because of the blocks and the boards, (him winning the award 3 straight times is probably akin to Nash winning back2back MVP's they are GOOD not THAT good) but if he can keep the Magic's defensive numbers close to the same while losing their backup center and best perimeter defender (Pietrus) he deserves to win it again ...

Killakobe81
01-21-2011, 04:20 PM
MVP: Howard he is doing more with less than Lebron plus he has improved offensively
ROY: Blake and Landry Fields will be runner up over Wall
COY: Pop
Exec: Riles ...
MIP: Kevin Love

JayTheClown
01-21-2011, 04:24 PM
MVP - Its between Dirk or Rose.

DPOY - Dwight Howard

MIP - Tyson Chandler

COY - Popovich

EOTY - Pat Riley

JayTheClown
01-21-2011, 04:26 PM
I forgot about Kevin Love. I change my MIP pick to him as well.

How is Love Most Improved player of the year when he had a pretty good year last year?

Rummpd
01-21-2011, 04:26 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/blocks/sort/avgBlocks/year/2011/seasontype/2

Chandler is so over-rated defensively it is not crazy as Dallas plays a friggin zone most of the time and he blocks shots poorly - check it out 1.44 a game vs. Duncan who is at 2.05 in less minutes and Chandler is also not that great of a rebounder considering Dirk stinks and the rest of the team at that - again, "that over the hill" Duncan guy is outrebounding him with very similar per 48 numbers.

Team Dallas bought into the zone but the improvement was as much C. Butler as anyone as except for beating LAL this team has taken a dive. Dallas is now 11th in defensive efficiency and while Chandler has been sick a few days his contribution has been blantantly over-rated and Dallas and its defense is being exposed over time as it is missing its only true great on the ball defender in Caron Butler. (again).

In the clutch Duncan is a FAR better defender even at his age than Chandler and will prove it again in the playoffs!

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/teamstats/_/sort/defensiveEff/order/false

Killakobe81
01-21-2011, 05:00 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/blocks/sort/avgBlocks/year/2011/seasontype/2

Chandler is so over-rated defensively it is not crazy as Dallas plays a friggin zone most of the time and he blocks shots poorly - check it out 1.44 a game vs. Duncan who is at 2.05 in less minutes and Chandler is also not that great of a rebounder considering Dirk stinks and the rest of the team at that - again, "that over the hill" Duncan guy is outrebounding him with very similar per 48 numbers.

Team Dallas bought into the zone but the improvement was as much C. Butler as anyone as except for beating LAL this team has taken a dive. Dallas is now 11th in defensive efficiency and while Chandler has been sick a few days his contribution has been blantantly over-rated and Dallas and its defense is being exposed over time as it is missing its only true great on the ball defender in Caron Butler. (again).

In the clutch Duncan is a FAR better defender even at his age than Chandler and will prove it again in the playoffs!

this. I do think chandler's "attitude" has helped changed the mindset ...but he should not get this award ...

Xylus
01-21-2011, 05:02 PM
How is Love Most Improved player of the year when he had a pretty good year last year?

Because his stats are far improved this year.

But generally the Most Improved award goes to a player who nobody expected to be really really good, but all of a sudden is producing great numbers. I think anyone who was paying attention thought that Love would be great.

Killakobe81
01-21-2011, 05:06 PM
Because his stats are far improved this year.

But generally the Most Improved award goes to a player who nobody expected to be really really good, but all of a sudden is producing great numbers. I think anyone who was paying attention thought that Love would be great.

Not Cweb. Love's rookie year he said he thought love would be a bust because he did not have the speed or athleticsm to be effective at the PF position in the NBA and was too small to play center ...

Phillip
01-21-2011, 05:23 PM

seems to me you are a bit insecure for someone who is so confident that the spurs are the greatest team in the history of great teams. damn near every one of your posts are about why such and such on the mavs is overrated, sucks, blah blah blah....

JamStone
01-21-2011, 05:40 PM

He has still improved.

14/11 to 21 and nearly 16 is a pretty big improvement. It might not be as big an improvement as some other candidates. But I think it's easier to improve from being a role player to a pretty good player than it is to being a really good player to a great player.

He's more athletic than a lot of people gave him credit before, but I'm still astonished by the 15+ RPG. That is just crazy to me for anyone who is not a Dwight Howard or Dennis Rodman type of run and jump athlete.

Xylus
01-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Not Cweb. Love's rookie year he said he thought love would be a bust because he did not have the speed or athleticsm to be effective at the PF position in the NBA and was too small to play center ...

But Love had already proved him wrong by last year.

Venti Quattro
01-21-2011, 05:53 PM
"We're just coasting" award - the Lakers

romain.star
01-21-2011, 06:13 PM
He has still improved.

14/11 to 21 and nearly 16 is a pretty big improvement. It might not be as big an improvement as some other candidates. But I think it's easier to improve from being a role player to a pretty good player than it is to being a really good player to a great player.

He's more athletic than a lot of people gave him credit before, but I'm still astonished by the 15+ RPG. That is just crazy to me for anyone who is not a Dwight Howard or Dennis Rodman type of run and jump athlete.

In Minnesota, Noah (if healthy) would be a 16 rebounds player too

DMC
01-21-2011, 06:18 PM
I cannot pick Kevin Love for MVP simply because he doesn't make his teammates better. He gets stats, but those don't translate to wins. Rose, on the other hand, runs the show.

DMC
01-21-2011, 06:19 PM
MIP: Greg Oden. He couldn't have gotten uglier, he has to have improved.

Seriously though, maybe Milsap.

ChrisRichards
01-21-2011, 06:20 PM
Pointless thread but still:

MVP? Rose

MIP? E. Gordon

DPOY? Chandler

ROY? ....... yeah....

COY? Pop

MVP- Wow, think about it, we're already halfway here but it appears there is still no legitimate Top 2-3 MVP candidate fighting for it. It seems like any of these 5 players (Wade, Bron, Dwight, Durant, Rose) can win it and there won't be much argment why one deserves it over the other.

I think Lebron and Wade are the two best players in the league, but I can see the media giving this to Wade if the Heat wins 60+ games. Hard to win a third MVP for Lebron especially after two disappointing seasons. Lebron's numbers are slightly lower, he's playing on a much talented team and the stigma of his "decision" is going to hurt his chances tremendously. My pick is Wade.

MIP- Yeah Gordon is a good pick. Nick Young too.

Roy- eh..

COY- Thibodeau. NO doubt here. Bulls were 41-41 last year, now they're on pace to win 57 wins. That's a huge improvement. The Bulls will win the Central Division and they will end up with 56+ wins. Thibodeau got this one.

DPOY- Dwight. Who else? Chandler could win however if Dallas finds its early season dominance. Chandler got a lot of credit for the teams defensive tenacity. Hey, If Marcus Camby won it twice, any big man that rebounds and blocks efficiently can too, ya know.

JamStone
01-21-2011, 06:31 PM
In Minnesota, Noah (if healthy) would be a 16 rebounds player too

Noah is one of the best rebounders in the league, so that's not a huge leap to suggest that. That doesn't refute any notion that it's really impressive that Love is doing it. Beyond that, the Timberwolves lead the league in rebounding. Would you have guessed that? And Love is the main reason for it. His rebounding is ridiculous.

JamStone
01-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Camby only won DPOY once. But yeah it was bullshit that he won it.

DMC
01-21-2011, 06:37 PM
MVP- Wow, think about it, we're already halfway here but it appears there is still no legitimate Top 2-3 MVP candidate fighting for it. It seems like any of these 5 players (Wade, Bron, Dwight, Durant, Rose) can win it and there won't be much argment why one deserves it over the other.

I think Lebron and Wade are the two best players in the league, but I can see the media giving this to Wade if the Heat wins 60+ games. Hard to win a third MVP for Lebron especially after two disappointing seasons. Lebron's numbers are slightly lower, he's playing on a much talented team and the stigma of his "decision" is going to hurt his chances tremendously. My pick is Wade.

Roy- eh..

COY- Thibodeau. NO doubt here. Bulls were 41-41 last year, now they're on pace to win 57 wins. That's a huge improvement. The Bulls will win the Central Division and they will end up with 56+ wins. Thibodeau got this one.

DPOY- Dwight. Who else? Chandler could win however if Dallas finds its early season dominance. Chandler got a lot of credit for the teams defensive tenacity. Hey, If Marcus Camby won it twice, any big man that rebounds and blocks efficiently can too, ya know.

I don't see how anyone can argue against Pop for CoY.

If it's pace, the Spurs are on pace for ~70 wins. That's 20 more than last year. They are 6 up on the defending champs in the West, and a few up on the league. If you consider that the Spurs didn't make any blockbuster trades, that coaching, phenomenal scouting and adjustments (and healthy players) have made this difference, I don't see how you can deny what Pop has done.

If the Bulls coach turned around a 20 win team, that's different, but he's replacing Vinny Del Negro, not Jerry Sloan or Phil or Pop. Hell, anyone here could out coach Vinny.

romain.star
01-21-2011, 06:46 PM

Roy- eh..

MVP: I put Rose cause as you said, there's no legitimate MVP right now: Kobe's numbers are not that impressive and the Lakers are not playing great, Dirk would be up there if his Mavs record was not what it is right now, Wade and Lebron have more or less excluded themselves from the race by joining their forces in Miami (along with Bosh). Howard, Paul and Durant? Yeah, they're playing good BB (not better than expected though) and have winning records but that's not enough for MVP IMO.

It leaves us with... Rose is just having a monster season and is carrying his team despite all the bigs injuries. More than Thibodeau, Rose is the reason for the Bulls improved record. Let's see if the kid can keep it up...

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2011, 06:50 PM
dpoy - bogut

come back to me when d12 actually attempts to block guys tryin to dunk on him

JamStone
01-21-2011, 06:52 PM
I'd go with Pop for COY, but don't discount Thibodeau as a legitimate COY candidate. It's not just that the Bulls look much better than last year. But they've done so with Boozer and Noah missing huge amounts of games this season. Boozer has missed 18 games and counting and the Bulls are 11-7 without him. Noah has missed 19 games and counting and the Bulls are 13-6 without him. Plus, they've beaten Dallas, Boston, and Miami with at least one of those guys out. Thibodeau is very much a COY candidate. One thing Pop has really enjoyed this season is the health of his best players. Doesn't mean he doesn't deserve COY, but you take something like that into consideration.

tlongII
01-21-2011, 07:03 PM
MIP should be Wesley Matthews.

tlongV
01-21-2011, 07:08 PM
MIP should be Wesley Matthews.
I love you grandpa

ChrisRichards
01-21-2011, 07:16 PM
I don't see how anyone can argue against Pop for CoY.

If it's pace, the Spurs are on pace for ~70 wins. That's 20 more than last year. They are 6 up on the defending champs in the West, and a few up on the league. If you consider that the Spurs didn't make any blockbuster trades, that coaching, phenomenal scouting and adjustments (and healthy players) have made this difference, I don't see how you can deny what Pop has done.

If the Bulls coach turned around a 20 win team, that's different, but he's replacing Vinny Del Negro, not Jerry Sloan or Phil or Pop. Hell, anyone here could out coach Vinny.

I think Pop is a safe pick. The Spurs will not lose no more than 17 games and that should safely put them with the best record in the West. But my pick has to do with the the fact the Spurs appears to be flying under the radar despite having the best record in the league. All eyes are on the Lakers, Heat & the resurgence of Chicago. You have to realize that the Bulls hasn't had a 50+ winning season for a decade, so this is truly a big deal for its franchise.

Voters are always looking for a great story, lately they always want to vote for a young team on the rise. If you look at the past 7 winners (Mike Brown, Scott Brooks, Sam Mitchell, Mike D'Antoni, Hubie Brown) their teams all had the same ingredients. They all coached a team who were struggling for many years but were able to magically turn their season around in those years the won a COY.

Popovich and the Spurs are world class, but people have to remember that they've been on top for so long now that winning another 60+ wins doesn't put as much excitement as the Bulls winning 50+. Its not fair but the voting system is fucked eversince.

For example, this present day coach who has 11 rings along with many impressive regular season records only has 1 COY award.

MVP: I put Rose cause as you said, there's no legitimate MVP right now: Kobe's numbers are not that impressive and the Lakers are not playing great, Dirk would be up there if his Mavs record was not what it is right now, Wade and Lebron have more or less excluded themselves from the race by joining their forces in Miami (along with Bosh). Howard, Paul and Durant? Yeah, they're playing good BB (not better than expected though) and have winning records but that's not enough for MVP IMO.

It leaves us with... Rose is just having a monster season and is carrying his team despite all the bigs injuries. More than Thibodeau, Rose is the reason for the Bulls improved record. Let's see if the kid can keep it up...
I like Rose too, but my argument why he won't win it is because, A. He's too young, B.The amount of older players whose been great for a longer period of time may steal votes from him (Lebron, Wade, Dwight & even Kobe & Duncan will surely get some 1st place votes)

I will use the same reasoning why Chris Paul didn't win it in 2008. Paul led his team to a 56 win season and had one of the greatest statistical season ever by a PG at that time and the voters gave it to Kobe as sorta "Lifetime achievement award". I feel the voters may use the same formula here and give Wade this award.

JamStone
01-21-2011, 07:30 PM
Wade is neither better nor more valuable than LeBron. That much has been pretty clear. If he's not the most valuable player on his own team, he can't be the most valuable player in the league.

I can't see Wade winning MVP.

mardigan
01-21-2011, 07:36 PM
Felton should probably be in the conversation for MIP as well. His stats are vastly improved with not a huge jump in minutes played.

frodo
01-21-2011, 07:44 PM
don't see no chance TC getting the DPOY award tbh. although trigga has been undeniably a pivot for mavs this season, playing superb D which has been the key for mavs success this season, the award will still go to the same old triggas with bigger reputations like KG, D-Howard etc...

frodo
01-21-2011, 07:46 PM
TC wasn't even included in the All-star vote despite that other western centers mostly suck asses.

HarlemHeat37
01-21-2011, 11:26 PM
MVP: Derrick Rose..top 3 team in the East right now, despite 2 of the 3 best players on the team(their 2 best rebounders, best defender on the team, best p&r player, main low post scorer) missing significant time..

#2: Dwight Howard..
#3: Amare Stoudemire..

COTY: Pop..should be a no-brainer right now..Spurs are on a historic pace, nobody expected it(unless you're a huge homer)..

#2: Tom Thibodeau..
#3: Mike D'Antoni??..

DPOY: Kevin Garnett..I'm not 100% on this one, because he has played 8 less games than Howard, but he has had the most significant impact on his team's D than anybody in the NBA this season..

#2: Dwight Howard..
#3: Andrew Bogut..

MIP: Kevin Love..he was pretty good last year, but not a standout..his team had him on the trading block..this season, he leads the NBA and rebounding + his amazing double-double streak + adding 3-point range and an expanded offensive repertoire..

#2: Russell Westbrook..
#3: Eric Gordon..

DMC
01-22-2011, 12:20 AM
TC wasn't even included in the All-star vote despite that other western centers mostly suck asses.

"and cry me a river, that leads to your ocean...." -Bee Gees

Darrin
01-22-2011, 12:37 AM
MVP: Amar'e Stoudemire
6MOY: Jason Terry
DPOY: Dwight Howard
COY: Gregg Popovich
Comeback POY: Elton Brand
Father time Award: Grant Hill

All-NBA:
Derrick Rose / Russell Westbrook / Rajon Rondo
Kobe Bryant / Manu Ginobili / Jason Richardson
Lebron James / Paul Pierce / Lamar Odom
Amar'e Stoudemire / Dirk Nowitzki / Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard / Al Horford / Tyson Chandler

Most Suprising Team: New York Knicks / San Antonio Spurs
Most Disappointing Team: Miami Heat / Oklahoma City Thunder
Biggest Story of the Season: All the winning streaks of 10 or more.

Best Team: Boston Celtics / San Antonio Spurs
Worst Team: Cleveland Cavaliers / Golden State Warriors

Year of the big man.

ALVAREZ6
01-22-2011, 01:33 AM
MVP of 2010-2011 season must have anal sex with this man:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1176/920540033_6503e69fd8.jpg

I know the MVP won't be a Spur. Have fun :)

HarlemHeat37
01-22-2011, 03:24 AM
MVP: Amar'e Stoudemire
6MOY: Jason Terry
DPOY: Dwight Howard
COY: Gregg Popovich
Comeback POY: Elton Brand
Father time Award: Grant Hill

All-NBA:
Derrick Rose / Russell Westbrook / Rajon Rondo
Kobe Bryant / Manu Ginobili / Jason Richardson
Lebron James / Paul Pierce / Lamar Odom
Amar'e Stoudemire / Dirk Nowitzki / Pau Gasol
Dwight Howard / Al Horford / Tyson Chandler

Most Suprising Team: New York Knicks / San Antonio Spurs
Most Disappointing Team: Miami Heat / Oklahoma City Thunder
Biggest Story of the Season: All the winning streaks of 10 or more.

Best Team: Boston Celtics / San Antonio Spurs
Worst Team: Cleveland Cavaliers / Golden State Warriors

Year of the big man.

What's the logic behind Jason Richardson making an All-NBA team, and Golden State being the worst team in the West?..

jjktkk
01-22-2011, 03:49 AM
"and cry me a river, that leads to your ocean...." -Bee Gees

Bee Gee fan, street cred deduction immient. :lol

Darrin
01-22-2011, 04:50 AM
What's the logic behind Jason Richardson making an All-NBA team, and Golden State being the worst team in the West?..

The Warriors play no defense and it's difficult to find a shooting guard after Manu. He's helping Orlando win the way Manu has helped the Spurs before this season. Just a jack of all trades.

rayjayjohnson
01-22-2011, 05:13 AM
dpoy - bogut

come back to me when d12 actually attempts to block guys tryin to dunk on him

this. bogut is a beast under the rim.

mvp - rose

mip - gordon, love (gotta consider hibbert too imo)

dpoy - bogut

coy - thibedau or however the fuck you spell it

6th man
odum

1st team
dwight
bron
amare
rondo
rose

2nd team
bogut
dirk
durant
wade
westbrook

honorable mentions
pierce
griffin
odum
nene
williams
parker
kobe

rayjayjohnson's award for flying under the radar
boozer

rayjayjohnson's award for needing to retire
duncan

in'n'out burgers' award for most valuable customer
bynum.

gilbert arenas award for most useless contract
joe johnson

washington redskins award for overhyped team
new york knicks

justin beiber award for biggest faggot
gasol, kg

sharpshooter13
01-22-2011, 07:26 AM
lol at all the Amare for MVP votes

baseline bum
01-22-2011, 12:58 PM
LeBron's still the best player in the game, but no way the media gives him a third in a row when his ppg have dropped from 30 to 26. Look how sick they got of giving it to Jordan, and Jordan never pissed them off as much as James has this year. This is Dwight Howard's MVP to lose, with maybe Rose and Nowitzki having a chance to snatch it with a strong second half.

LeHeat_Dynasty
01-22-2011, 03:10 PM
Why people are still picking or considering Amar'e as a Top 3 MVP candidate is beyond me. Are you guys aware the Knicks are on a 5 game slide with chances of the Knicks winning 50 is getting slimmer?

While I agree with ChrisRichards and Baselinebum using their reasoning, I still think Lebron can convince voters if the Heat continues to win at their current pace while putting up great numbers across the boards, this of course follows the previous unwritten rule (Best Player on the Best Team with Great Stats).

Lebron winning it for the third time is unlikely but in all honesty, no other player really jumps out of the pack. Maybe Dwight because of his outstanding rebounding numbers, but the Magic aren't exactly doing well lately (3-3, last 6) and Dwight's offensive numbers look anemic in comparison to other candidates. Also, I dont know how he'll get a large number of votes considering he's the run away DPOY of the year. Hard to give both DPOY and MVP to Dwight considering he's not really dominating on both ends of the floor. Last player that won both in the same season was Olajuwon IIRC and he absolutely destroyed the league.

MVP-Bron
DPOY-Dwight
ROY-Griffin
COY-Pop
MIP-Love

JamStone
01-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Lebron winning it for the third time is unlikely but in all honesty, no other player really jumps out of the pack. Maybe Dwight because of his outstanding rebounding numbers, but the Magic aren't exactly doing well lately (3-3, last 6) and Dwight's offensive numbers look anemic in comparison to other candidates. Also, I dont know how he'll get a large number of votes considering he's the run away DPOY of the year. Hard to give both DPOY and MVP to Dwight considering he's not really dominating on both ends of the floor. Last player that won both in the same season was Olajuwon IIRC and he absolutely destroyed the league.

Describing Dwight's offensiev numbers as "anemic" is a bit much. He's not the potent scorer guys like LeBron and Durant are. But 22 PPG on 56.9% shooting doesn't strike me as "anemic." Remember, Duncan won an MVP posting 23 PPG on 51.3% FG and KG won an MVP averaging 24 PPG on 49.9% FG shooting.

Dwight's offense, if anything, looks much improved.

Amare has definitely dropped out of the conversation now that the Knicks have started to slide lately. But it was a nice story for a little while. And Amare has still been huge for the Knicks considering they only won 29 games last year. But I agree his MVP candidacy is very much linked to how well the Knicks do. Right now, they are looking more like a 45 win team than a 50 win team. And for a legitimate chance at the MVP, that's a big difference. I wouldn't completely rule him out though because the Knicks have 31 of their last 40 games against Eastern Conference teams and only 10 of the last 40 games against elite teams (Miami, Orlando, Boston, Dallas, Lakers). The Knicks can still make a push because they'll be playing a lot of average and below average teams the rest of the way. But they'll have to win virtually all of those "winnable" games and steal a couple from the good teams.

LeHeat_Dynasty
01-22-2011, 03:58 PM
Yes, anemic is the wrong choice of word. I would simply put it this way, among the Top 7 players in my list (Lebron, Wade, Kobe, Dirk, Durant & Rose) Dwight has the least impressive scoring average.

While PPG is not a true indication of a players offensive production and obviously is not the only factor (Nash, for example) I think its necessary for a serious candidate to be a force to be reckon with offensively. Dwight's 22 PPG is quite good but in comparison to the last 20 winners, he falls a bit short. Nash was not a scorer, but he was quite easily the best offensive maker in both years he won the MVP. Just to show how much value voters put in offense, majority of its winners in the last 20 years are big time scorers (Jordan, Malone, Shaq, Robinson, Barkley, Iverson, Kobe, Lebron, Dirk, Olajuwon) and while Duncan and Garnett don't fit in the same group above, both happened to have career scoring averages the year they both won their MVP's ( 2001, 2002 Duncan, 2004 KG). I guess I won't be surprised though if he wins it, afterall the media can always flip the script to their liking and Dwight indeed increased his PPG. But I'm going to be firm here and say the MVP this year will need at least 24 PPG, not the most scientific claim of course but there's something about big time scorers on a great team that puts them on top when it comes to garnering MVP votes.

And I don't trust the Knicks winning a great size of their remaining games. The team is suffering of fatigue because of huge minutes played by starters according to some Knicks fan and that's why they have been flat for the past 2 weeks. What made D'Antoni's Phoenix teams successful in the past was because they have great depth and a consistent floor general, both the Knicks don't have at the moment.

TDMVPDPOY
01-22-2011, 04:05 PM
LEBRON winning a mvp again this season is lame