PDA

View Full Version : Hornets 100 - Hawks 59 in Atlanta

Pelicans78
01-21-2011, 09:55 PM
Title is self-explanatory

Pelicans78
01-21-2011, 09:57 PM
Pathetic, embarassing performance by the Hawks. How does any team, especially a NBA team lose by 41 points at home to the Whorenets? Really Joe Johnson?

Darth_Pelican
01-21-2011, 10:01 PM
Pathetic, embarassing performance by the Hawks. How does any team, especially a NBA team lose by 41 points at home to the Whorenets? Really Joe Johnson?

The $119 million dollar man :lol

Way to go Hawks.

Pelicans78
01-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Joe Johnson is overrated as shit

Apparently so are you. Whorenets traded you for Okafor and haven't missed a beat. Step up your game asshole before the Whorenets pass your team in the standings.

redzero
01-21-2011, 10:07 PM
Joe Johnson is overrated as shit

The only people who overrate Joe Johnson are the ones in the Hawks' front office. He probably has the worst contract in the league.

BRHornet45
01-21-2011, 10:28 PM
we stacked!

The Reckoning
01-21-2011, 10:28 PM
this proves that ariza sucks ass

Pelicans78
01-21-2011, 10:30 PM
this proves that ariza sucks ass

I agree. Quincy Pondexter started in his place and took only 6 shots, making 3 of them. Ariza could learn from watching him.

The Reckoning
01-21-2011, 10:36 PM
if he would just focus on steals and rebounds, he would be a solid player. shooting 300- wont cut it. maybe it wasnt chris paul all along.

Pelicans78
01-21-2011, 10:39 PM
if he would just focus on steals and rebounds, he would be a solid player. shooting 300- wont cut it. maybe it wasnt chris paul all along.

No doubt Ariza kills the offense when he shoots 10 or more shots a game. Ariza is great defensively, but he almost negates it with his offense. Pondexter is a better shooter and ball-handler, but not as long as Ariza or savy defensively.

Brazil
shit happens

HarlemHeat37
NBA Hornets made me a lot of money tonight..no-brainer bet, Horford has been arguably the most important player for the Hawks, and the Hornets have been playing great ball lately..also hit big on the under..

Pelicans78
01-21-2011, 10:40 PM
NBA Hornets made me a lot of money tonight..no-brainer bet, Horford has been arguably the most important player for the Hawks, and the Hornets have been playing great ball lately..also hit big on the under..

How much more would you have bet if you knew Ariza was out?

BlairForceDejuan
01-21-2011, 10:42 PM
You'll get to be #38 in a championship year. Nothing shameful about that Hornets; pretty high honor tbh.

DMC
01-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Lose by 1, lose by 50, still a loss.

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2011, 10:49 PM
payin JJ franchise player money hahahahahaha fail

Xylus
01-21-2011, 10:57 PM
The Hawks managed 59 points on 79 shots + 11 free throws tonight. Truly a catastrophic night for them, the kind of game that happens once or twice a year in the entire league.

Hopefully they keep losing like this so we can nab Josh Smith.

Rummpd
01-21-2011, 11:12 PM
It is ok the Hornets play a real team Sat night in the SAS and will take their 3rd straight beating from the Spurs.

Pelicans78
01-21-2011, 11:20 PM
It is ok the Hornets play a real team Sat night in the SAS and will take their 3rd straight beating from the Spurs.

+1

Expect a massacre tomorrow night.

crc21209
01-22-2011, 01:55 AM
The Hawks are a fucking poor excuse for a professional basketball team. This is exactly why I, and everyone else have never taken the Hawks seriously come playoff time.

phyzik
01-22-2011, 02:21 AM
pounded that ass.

HornetsrapedPERIOD!

buttsR4rebounding
01-22-2011, 02:26 AM
That was one friggin' impressive win...Hornets are playing some really good ball right now. The B2B should effect them less. There is a good chance they beat the Spurs tomorrow night at home.

rickross
01-22-2011, 01:14 PM
And I still wouldn't trade Jefferson for Carmelo. It's called Chemistry and Carmelo destroys it. You continue to prove my point. How long did you have to search through my posts

And I still wouldn't trade Jefferson for Carmelo. It's called Chemistry and Carmelo destroys it. You continue to prove my point. How long did you have to search through my posts

actually da whorenets love melo and da thuggets so much I wouldn know bout dat chief.