PDA

View Full Version : lol Roger Mason Jr.

edgar
01-21-2011, 11:31 PM
Be careful what you wish for..he wanted out to get playing time...how's that playing time coming along wit them N.Y.K?

BadOne
01-21-2011, 11:33 PM
:lol I honestly forgot he was on that team. Was he there?

DesignatedT
01-21-2011, 11:33 PM
guy is a joke. just a terrible player.

EricB
01-21-2011, 11:34 PM
Not his fault he went to a team that has an incredibly good depth of players at the wing and guard position.

DesignatedT
01-21-2011, 11:35 PM
Not his fault he went to a team that has an incredibly good depth of players at the wing and guard position.

it's not?

Interrohater
Dude, stfu. Sore winners have less class than sore losers.

edgar
:lol I honestly forgot he was on that team. Was he there?

He shook hands with Duncan, Parker, and McDysse and told Tim to call him as he made the universal hand sign to portray a cell phone to da ear.

Tp9gospursgo
01-21-2011, 11:36 PM
lmao has only made one field goal this season.

Capt Bringdown
01-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Look at his career totals. Save for a couple of somewhat dim moments with the wiz and Spurs, it's all pitch-black darkness. Straight trash.
Why is he even in the league?

edgar
01-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Dude, stfu. Sore winners have less class than sore losers.

Who said I was a classy Spurs fan?

EricB
01-21-2011, 11:38 PM
it's not?

:lol quoting Foghorn Leghorn "its a joke son"

DesignatedT
01-21-2011, 11:38 PM
:lol gotcha

Interrohater
01-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Who said I was a classy Spurs fan?
You're right, nobody would say that.

Spursfanfromafar
01-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Thank the Lord or whoever for Roger Mason Jr's graceful exit to whichever dumbass team that picked him up. From a surefire shooter with a load of confidence, he has regressed into a no trick pony who can't find the basket and can't do anything else, in the process, raking up among the worst PER in the league. Money-Waste is now possibly worst rotation player in the league giving competition to the likes of Hasheem Thabeet, Antoine Wright and other such luminaries. His long time compatriot and fellow Spurs alumni Keith Bogans is meanwhile being investigated for spreading the balding up disease, with several Bulls fans losing hair over his place in Thibadeau's starting line-up.

The most un-talked about reason for the Spurs' superb season so far is "addition by subtraction". The loss of Money-waste and Noguns has turned the squad into an efficient one automatically.

DMC
01-21-2011, 11:40 PM
His stint with the Spurs extended his NBA career a few years. He did a Bonzi.

edgar
01-21-2011, 11:40 PM
You're right, nobody would say that.

Haha pussy

edgar
01-21-2011, 11:43 PM
Thank the Lord or whoever for Roger Mason Jr's graceful exit to whichever dumbass team that picked him up. From a surefire shooter with a load of confidence, he has regressed into a no trick pony who can't find the basket and can't do anything else, in the process, raking up among the worst PER in the league. Money-Waste is now possibly worst rotation player in the league giving competition to the likes of Hasheem Thabeet, Antoine Wright and other such luminaries. His long time compatriot and fellow Spurs alumni Keith Bogans is meanwhile being investigated for spreading the balding up disease, with several Bulls fans losing hair over his place in Thibadeau's starting line-up.

The most un-talked about reason for the Spurs' superb season so far is "addition by subtraction". The loss of Money-waste and Noguns has turned the squad into an efficient one automatically.

This. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Interrohater
01-21-2011, 11:44 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Also true.

Libri
01-21-2011, 11:48 PM
I didn't know Mason was vice president of the NBA players union.

edgar
01-21-2011, 11:53 PM
Also true.

Are you a sad puppy now? Dont be a sore loser now...be on your way now

jeebus
01-21-2011, 11:53 PM
lmao has only made one field goal this season.
Was probably a helluva shot!

Capt Bringdown
01-21-2011, 11:57 PM
From a surefire shooter with a load of confidence, he has regressed into a no trick pony who can't find the basket and can't do anything else, in the process, raking up among the worst PER in the league.
Agreed, but he's never, ever been a surefire shooter. Nice guy, but he's in the wrong profession.
Putting him in an NBA uniform is putting him in a position to fail.

Stringer_Bell
01-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Didn't someone mentioned RMJ ditched on his promised Christmas contest to fly someone out forthe Spurs vs Knicks game in NYC when we was still repping the Black & Silver? That's some low shit right there, can't really see him with the same positive light as I did when he was Big Money Mase.

SenorSpur
01-22-2011, 12:18 AM
:lol quoting Foghorn Leghorn "its a joke son"

Always love a good Foghorn Leghorn reference...:lol :toast

It appears that DanTony doesn't like Mason very much at all. I remember reading a story where one of the local scribes asked him a question about Mason, as it related to guard depth. D'Antoni's response was a sarcastic "who?"

jestersmash
01-22-2011, 12:25 AM
Not a bad gig @ a $1,400,000 salary this year.

The current CBA is so flawed when you can have a bench warmer earn $1,400,000 for doing absolutely nothing. Basketball players are entertainers. Roger Mason Jr. isn't entertaining anyone on the bench. Wouldn't it be nice if all player contracts had some sort of clause that would eliminate bench warmers being paid millions of dollars for doing literally nothing. Give that money back to the investors.

DesignatedT
01-22-2011, 12:36 AM
Didn't someone mentioned RMJ ditched on his promised Christmas contest to fly someone out forthe Spurs vs Knicks game in NYC when we was still repping the Black & Silver? That's some low shit right there, can't really see him with the same positive light as I did when he was Big Money Mase.

Apparently he sent some Spurs fan to the game via twitter

RobJ8

1. Had a great time tonight at Spurs game. Got tickets from Roger Mason & got to meet NY Knicks players. Only dude in Spurs gear LOL #GoSpursGo 12 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter

Stringer_Bell
01-22-2011, 01:03 AM
Apparently he sent some Spurs fan to the game via twitter

Interesting, I remember it was a Christmas contest and the game was around then but I heard he never followed through from one of the posters here. I wanna say it was Koriwhat, since most things are blamed on him, but can't be 100% sure. Thanks for the tweet!