PDA

View Full Version : Don't Tell me I didn't Warn You

ezau
01-22-2011, 02:06 AM
When Duncan decides to be a baller, the entire league is fucked. All season long, the greatest PF of all time is just in cruise control.

Duncan almost had a quadruple-double in just 34 fucking minutes. When he's interested and motivated, Duncan is head and shoulders the best big man in the league no doubt.

Scrubs like Bynum, Gasol, and Dwight should just watch from the sidelines and learn how the best player of this generation operates:toast:toast

Pelicans78
01-22-2011, 02:08 AM
Honestly, if Duncan wanted to be a baller, he would have stepped up in the playoffs. Wasn't capable.

He played well tonight, but lets see him do it back-to-back.

Pelicans78
01-22-2011, 02:10 AM
Basically he should dominate the Okafor-West frontline tomorrow night.

ezau
01-22-2011, 02:10 AM
Duncan's used jock strap is twice the baller that Emeka Okafor is.

ezau
01-22-2011, 02:11 AM
LOL, West is too soft RJ would handle without even sweating. Easy victory for the Spurs tomorrow my nigga.

Pelicans78
01-22-2011, 02:13 AM
LOL, West is too soft RJ would handle without even sweating. Easy victory for the Spurs tomorrow my nigga.

I agree. It should be. Especially with Whorenets best defender most likely out in Ariza. Spurs obviously figured out the Whorenets after their flukish win in the first meeting.

But again, Duncan wasn't capable of dominating in the playoffs the last two seasons.

LkrFan
01-22-2011, 02:29 AM
Lamar Odom, our 6th man, and 3rd best big man, against these same Knicks:

13 points
18 rebounts
4 assists
In only 28 minutes (http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310109013) against the Knicks. Did I say he is our 6th man?

Tale of the 2010-2011 tape:

LO is giving LA 15.5 ppg, 9.5 rpg, 0.9 bpg. 57% from 2, 36% from 3, 33.9 mpg
Timmy D is giving SA 13.6 ppg, 9.5 rpg, 2 bpg. 49% from 2. 29.4 mpg

LO > Timmy D and he is our 6th man. :downspin:

Pelicans78
01-22-2011, 02:41 AM

13 points
18 rebounts
4 assists
In only 28 minutes (http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=310109013) against the Knicks. Did I say he is our 6th man?

Doesn't matter. Without HCA, Lakers aren't winning a title. They're not going to win at Boston without HCA.

ezau
01-22-2011, 02:43 AM

13 points
18 rebounts
4 assists

Hope those numbers will catapult the Lakers to the top spot in the West, but the way I see it, it ain't happening.

Again, good luck threepeating without HCA:lol:lol

LnGrrrR
01-22-2011, 03:58 AM
Lamar Odom is one helluva sixth man though :lol

rayjayjohnson
01-22-2011, 04:00 AM
lol at thinking anyone is beating the celtics to this years ring.

jestersmash
01-22-2011, 04:12 AM
Yeah there's no denying Boston is scary this year. Paul Pierce playing at an All NBA 2nd team level. They are stacked at the right positions (perkins, davis, shaq). And they are consistently elite on defense. And...they have the record that they have now after battling through a number of injuries to key players.

I'd be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't consider Boston to be the favorites through the first half of the season.

LkrFan
01-22-2011, 04:27 AM
Hope those numbers will catapult the Lakers to the top spot in the West, but the way I see it, it ain't happening.

Again, good luck threepeating without HCA:lol:lol
Good luck with expecting 6'4" Blair to beast our frontline in the playoffs when it counts. He beasted in SA earlier this year when Bynum was in just got off the operating room/no training camp/no preseason/still out of shape mode. Nene' and Amare can vouch for what Bynum can do when he is rounding into form

HCA is nice, but again, your Spurs has to beat the Lakers 4 times. In the playoffs no less. A time where our coaching staff has the chance to give the Spurs our undivided attention. You can bet your ass that the Lakers will win at least one in SA. I guarantee it.

But don't count the Lakers out just yet. We still have to play you guys 3 more times this year. :toast

LkrFan
01-22-2011, 04:37 AM
Yeah there's no denying Boston is scary this year. Paul Pierce playing at an All NBA 2nd team level. They are stacked at the right positions (perkins, davis, shaq). And they are consistently elite on defense. And...they have the record that they have now after battling through a number of injuries to key players.

I'd be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't consider Boston to be the favorites through the first half of the season.
The Lakers match up perfectly with Boston:

Bynum/Rat - Shaq/Perkins
Pau/LO - KG/Big Baby
Artest/Barnes - Pierce/Daniels?
Kobe/Shannon - Ray Ray/Von Wafer/Delonte
Fish/Blake - Rondo/Nate

We play defense too, as evidence with holding them to 67 and 79 points in "must win" situations to ring. Now we have Barnes (who will be back come playoff time with about 15 games under his belt) backing up Artest. Shannon (not Sasha) is backing up Mamba. Rondo still doesn't have a jumper to save his life: all LA has to do is fight through those illegal screens and stay home on their shooters. Paul Pierce, like 2010, will not be able to feast on Luke Walton or Vlad Rad. You stop Pierce, or even slow him down, then down goes Boston. He is their key. I don't sweat the "sweet" jump shot shooting KG, or Ray Allen.

Trust me, the Lakers don't fear Boston. Especially how they disrespected us by giving Doc a gatorade shower during a 39 point closeout blowout win? Every time they see booger green, you best believe the Lakers will bring their "A" game. I think the Lakers still feel the sting of that blow out. Boston still has LA's attention. This time I hope they have their full starting 5 so maybe, just maybe, Doc acknowledges defeat. That's a tall order though.

rickross
01-22-2011, 04:41 AM
The Lakers match up perfectly with Boston:

Bynum/Rat - Shaq/Perkins
Pau/LO - KG/Big Baby
Fish/Blake - Rondo/Nate

We play defense too, as evidence with holding them to 67 and 79 points in "must win" situations to ring. Now we have Barnes (who will be back come playoff time with about 15 games under his belt) backing up Artest. Shannon (not Sasha) is backing up Mamba. Rondo still doesn't have a jumper to save his life: all LA has to do is fight through those illegal screens and stay home on their shooters. Paul Pierce, like 2010, will not be able to feast on Luke Walton or Vlad Rad. You stop Pierce, or even slow him down, then down goes Boston. He is their key. I don't sweat the "sweet" jump shot shooting KG, or Ray Allen.

Trust me, the Lakers don't fear Boston. Especially how they disrespected us by giving Doc a gatorade shower during a 39 point closeout blowout win? Every time they see booger green, you best believe the Lakers will bring their "A" game. I think the Lakers still feel the sting of that blow out. Boston still has LA's attention. This time I hope they have their full starting 5 so maybe, just maybe, Doc acknowledges defeat. That's a tall order though.

4 thinkin la goes out da west this year:
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4025879/fo-shizzle-my-nizzle.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Stoner-Dog

rayjayjohnson
01-22-2011, 04:46 AM
L O fucking L

you're tripping. let's look where you're wrong:

Bynum/Rat - Shaq/Perkins
Who the fuck is theo ratliff? when bynum takes his first cheeseburger break after picking up two and pau is off washing sand out of his vagina the lakers have no one in the middle. celtics frontline is staaaaaaaacked, and this doesn't even include that funny looking turkish guy

Pau/LO - KG/Big Baby

healthy KG >>>> pau, if for no other reason than the way he's going to get in pau's head. LO is better than glen davis tho.

pierce is 10 times the player artest is, and is that filthy scrub barnes even going to be back this season? probably too busy starring in basketball wives tbqhimo.

ray allen will do what ray allen does, and delonte is going to give it to shannon brown like he's lebron's mom. but it's okay, yu can always fall back on mr 6 from 24 to save you.

Fish/Blake - Rondo/Nate

fucking lol again. fish is so old he should be on welfare, rondo will carve his ancient ass up. nate thrives in boston, so expect that backup option to send blake to school.

in summary, lakers are fuuuuuucked.

plus, it's not like they're getting passed the spurs anyway.

rayjayjohnson
01-22-2011, 04:48 AM
4 thinkin la goes out da west this year:
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4025879/fo-shizzle-my-nizzle.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Stoner-Dog

i ask again, why do you have a bitch ass screw as your avatar?

ezau
01-22-2011, 04:53 AM
Good luck with expecting 6'4" Blair to beast our frontline in the playoffs when it counts. He beasted in SA earlier this year when Bynum was in just got off the operating room/no training camp/no preseason/still out of shape mode. Nene' and Amare can vouch for what Bynum can do when he is rounding into form

HCA is nice, but again, your Spurs has to beat the Lakers 4 times. In the playoffs no less. A time where our coaching staff has the chance to give the Spurs our undivided attention. You can bet your ass that the Lakers will win at least one in SA. I guarantee it.

But don't count the Lakers out just yet. We still have to play you guys 3 more times this year. :toast

Duncan simply has to push that beast-mode button and series is over. Try as they might, all teams know that the Spurs are doing something remarkable this season.

Duncan playing all-time low in minutes while we let the rest of our bench finish off the opposition.

The Lakers on the other hand, are overplaying their starters, while barely scrub teams. :lol:lol

cobbler
01-22-2011, 05:43 AM
and yet Kobe is averaging 5 mins less a game this year... go figure!

rickross
01-22-2011, 05:46 AM
i ask again, why do you have a bitch ass screw as your avatar?

sup son! rick ross esto mio e io este el bawss and naw he droppin sum dimes.

why u mad tho nigga? U like one o dem pussy ass cully stalkers or wat faggot? U lonely at night and u cry like a princess 4 help throwin bootay calls at real niggaz liek me like i is sum kinda juanita in danger on my block?. WTf wrong wit u son, u gay or wat? If u gay go in da cully crew where u get one mollestion per possesion stats and da like.

LkrFan
01-22-2011, 05:58 AM
L O fucking L

you're tripping. let's look where you're wrong:

Who the fuck is theo ratliff? when bynum takes his first cheeseburger break after picking up two and pau is off washing sand out of his vagina the lakers have no one in the middle. celtics frontline is staaaaaaaacked, and this doesn't even include that funny looking turkish guy

healthy KG >>>> pau, if for no other reason than the way he's going to get in pau's head. LO is better than glen davis tho.

pierce is 10 times the player artest is, and is that filthy scrub barnes even going to be back this season? probably too busy starring in basketball wives tbqhimo.

ray allen will do what ray allen does, and delonte is going to give it to shannon brown like he's lebron's mom. but it's okay, yu can always fall back on mr 6 from 24 to save you.

fucking lol again. fish is so old he should be on welfare, rondo will carve his ancient ass up. nate thrives in boston, so expect that backup option to send blake to school.

in summary, lakers are fuuuuuucked.

plus, it's not like they're getting passed the spurs anyway.

:wakeup

Axe Murderer
04-25-2011, 11:00 PM
When Duncan decides to be a baller, the entire league is fucked. All season long, the greatest PF of all time is just in cruise control.

Duncan almost had a quadruple-double in just 34 fucking minutes. When he's interested and motivated, Duncan is head and shoulders the best big man in the league no doubt.

Scrubs like Bynum, Gasol, and Dwight should just watch from the sidelines and learn how the best player of this generation operates:toast:toast

ol ball coach, efter det one, etc

midnightpulp
04-25-2011, 11:02 PM
ol ball coach, efter det one, etc

http://www.mnn.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/node-gallery-display/blobfish.jpg