Spurs Brazil
01-22-2011, 10:44 PM
pink this guy

jemanuel
01-22-2011, 10:48 PM
yes it is! that's why I came out from my hiatus! LOL with :bang:bang:bang

Rapper
01-22-2011, 11:01 PM
i know it's reasonable for us to lose the game but stll tough to accept, we shall win the game, i dont wanna see the spurs get out of the top seed in the league

Sisk
01-22-2011, 11:07 PM
http://www.chinese-flag.org/chinese-flag-640.jpg

TampaDude
01-22-2011, 11:16 PM
Still the best record in the NBA...and the Celtics lost to the Wizards tonight, too. :D

honestfool84
01-22-2011, 11:20 PM
:lol all your threads are dumb. geez.

timtonymanu
01-22-2011, 11:20 PM
Get it right. The All-Star Game is more important than the actual season.

DieHardSpursFan1537
01-22-2011, 11:21 PM
Who gives a shit about this loss?

NRHector
01-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Who gives a shit about this loss?Haters and non believers

TampaDude
01-22-2011, 11:24 PM
Who gives a shit about this loss?

I really don't care too much about this loss...this was a road B2B game against a hot New Orleans team, with the Spurs on an 8-game winning streak. This was a throwaway game, IMHO. I figured the Spurs would lose tonight.

I'll take 8 outta 9 all season long. :toast

Rapper
01-22-2011, 11:27 PM
a loss is a loss

Rapper
01-22-2011, 11:27 PM

Not this one, it is

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/paulcowan/paulcowan0612/paulcowan061200010/665825-the-flag-of-the-macao-special-administrative-region-of-china-formerly-a-portuguese-colony.jpg

tdunk21
01-22-2011, 11:34 PM
one bad game....dont be discouraged

DMC
01-22-2011, 11:43 PM
Aren't you hard to accept the loss?

I am not hard, I just checked and nope, semi flaccid and that's a liberal estimate.

Spurs loss? Ok... that's what cushion is for. It's pointless to be up 10 games going into the playoffs.

Sean Cagney
01-22-2011, 11:46 PM
what are you going to do
get drunk

That sounds like a muthafucking plan!!!!!!!! :lol

ChuckD
01-22-2011, 11:48 PM
I pretty much did what Sean did: crumpled up the score sheet and threw it away. It's one game in the standings out of eighty two.

NRHector
01-22-2011, 11:59 PM
I guess the Spurs having a players-only meeting :lol

Hoops Czar
01-23-2011, 12:01 AM
aren't u?

Who the hell are you talking to?

Sisk
01-23-2011, 12:05 AM
Not this one, it is

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/paulcowan/paulcowan0612/paulcowan061200010/665825-the-flag-of-the-macao-special-administrative-region-of-china-formerly-a-portuguese-colony.jpg

Soccer has a certain popularity in Macau, which has a representative international side, Macau national football team. In Macau one of the most practised sports is Rink Hockey, left by the Portuguese. The national team of Macau is the most powerful of Asia and has many Rink Hockey Asian Championship titles. The last Championship was conquered in Dalian, China, on the 13th Asian Roller hockey Championship.

Macau always participate in the Rink Hockey World Championship in B category. The automobile racing Macau Grand Prix is arguably the most important international sporting event in Macau, mainly with Formula 3, Motorcycle Road Racing and Touring Car races.

tbh did you write the wikipedia page? It's about the same type of English.

Not trolling... real question

Pauleta14
01-23-2011, 12:06 AM
wtf? you just don't know the Spurs long enough? this loss was expected

+1

After such a physical/emotional game yesterday, beating a team you previously humiliate on its own home court is just an impossible mission, at least in term of giving the requiered intensity of an nba game...

It's painful to watch though...

dbreiden83080
01-23-2011, 12:16 AM
No

1 game and a back to back on the road..

Who cares??

Danny.Zhu
01-23-2011, 12:24 AM
I guess the Spurs having a players-only meeting :lol

:lol

Hoops Czar
01-23-2011, 12:29 AM
No

1 game and a back to back on the road..

Who cares??

You certainly are making the rounds. This is like the 5th thread you've said the same thing. That's not really accurate. They played like crap for the past couple of weeks.

played terrible against the Raptors, but won
played just well enough to beat the Knicks
narrowly escaped the T-wolves at home
beat up on a broken down Mavericks team
needed a shutdown 4th quarter to clip the Pacers
played like crap in a loss to the Celtics
Got hammered defensively against the Knicks giving up 128 points.
stumbled down the stretch to squeak out a win in Milwaukee.

Sorry if you don't see a bit of a pattern forming here.

dbreiden83080
01-23-2011, 12:32 AM
You certainly are making the rounds. This is like the 5th thread you've said the same thing. That's not really accurate.

Yeah well everyone is posting the same trolling crap

They won 8 in a row before this so all the below stuff i will ignore..

Pauleta14
01-23-2011, 02:09 AM
You certainly are making the rounds. This is like the 5th thread you've said the same thing. That's not really accurate. They played like crap for the past couple of weeks.

You can find (at least) as many examples from the other contenders...

01-23-2011, 02:42 AM
losing to the hornets, again, is slightly troubling as the spurs might meet them in the playoffs. i don't expect the hornets to win the series but another dragged out 7 game series will seriously deplete the spurs.

Zero_Twilight
01-23-2011, 04:06 AM
During the game, I saw many things that indicated that it was going to be a tough game to win against the NBA Hornets. Okafur was playing out of his mind and I congratulate him whole heartedly for his heroics. Since it was the 2nd night of a back to back with an overnight plane trip, I was fully ready to accept this loss from an 82 game season and move on..

However!! Seeing the Hornets starters on the bench giggling and acting as if they just won a championship near the end pissed me off like Jason Terry pisses me off. This is a team the Spurs beat last time and they stormed out the arena like babies, except for David West and by the end of this game, the whole team wants to shake hands. LOL Classless. I feel disrespected and I wasn't even playing. I bet New Orleans is having a parade right now celebrating their LOB.

I'm over it now but I hope we play them again this season.

AidanNelson2009
01-23-2011, 06:34 AM
Yeh, it was extremly hard to take, i expected the Spurs to go 82-0 this season, why do we lose sometimes ??

21_Blessings
01-23-2011, 06:35 AM
Still the best record in the NBA.

Ya but, who da champs?

greyforest
01-23-2011, 07:19 AM
b2b

bonners out, hill injured

hornets played great

all that being said, wtf spurs, fuckign pussy shit out there.

Chachachango
01-23-2011, 07:37 AM
No. We saw the young guys play and saw how bad tiago is. I just want this team healthy going into the playoffs.

George Gervin's Afro
01-23-2011, 08:30 AM
no, we're still 30 games over .500.

easy7
01-23-2011, 10:46 AM
This is not football, there will not be an undefeated team standing at the end of the season, like the Dolphins.

tmtcsc
01-23-2011, 11:12 AM
A 1 Pt loss = 24 pt loss. They had a bad night and Hornets were great.

ChuckD
01-23-2011, 11:14 AM

A terrible half and a marvelous half. It balances out and we won by 9. The worst you can say is it was average, since that is our average margin of victory.
Complete fail. We handled them easily, and only a few scrub garbage time turnovers, when only Spurs bench players were on the floor even made it look respectable.
They're not a very good matchup for us, just as over the last 5-6 years Memphis isn't one for the Lakers. Does that mean the Lakers aren't championship cailbur? Shit, at least we beat our tough matchups like Minny and Milwaukee.
Aren't we supposed to do that?
Wow. Just wow. How terrible. A shutdown 4th quarter.
If you look at the history between these teams, you'd know that you just throw out the records. Before last season, we were below .500 against them, the only team in the NBA that could make that claim in the Duncan era. We've now won four in a row over the past two seasons to barely edge above .500 again. They always play us like Berserkers for some reason and any win is a good one.

You just really need to lighten up. With your complete negative attitude, you're going to have ulcers.

It's a long season, and if they were playing flawless now, it would be a disaster, because they could never maintain it until June. Even with bumps in the road, we've built a standings cushion using a high percentage of bench player minutes.

jag
01-23-2011, 12:06 PM
i know it's reasonable for us to lose the game but stll tough to accept, we shall win the game, i dont wanna see the spurs get out of the top seed in the league

Stop being such a cunt.

dbestpro
01-23-2011, 12:55 PM
Hey, if you're gonna lose a game you might as well lose it big. What I hate is losing the close ones.

Find me a Spurs fan that wouldn't take a 37-7 record starting at the beginning of the season and you would have a greater chance of winning the mega-million lottery. So we're not good enough to hve the best record of all time. We still are good enough to have the best record in the NBA and win this whole damn thing.

DMC
01-23-2011, 03:09 PM
You cannot focus on one team all the time. If you do, you run the risk of tunnel vision. You have to look at all the contenders and actually watch their games, not just check out the final score or highlights. Defenses are rarely in the highlights. It's way too easy to watch only one team play and critique their game based on the best game you've ever seen them play, but the critiques should be based on how they are playing on average, vs other contenders.

Again, too many arm chair pundits watch only one team and that doesn't lend itself to an objective analysis.

DMC
01-23-2011, 03:11 PM
Hey, if you're gonna lose a game you might as well lose it big. What I hate is losing the close ones.

Find me a Spurs fan that wouldn't take a 37-7 record starting at the beginning of the season and you would have a greater chance of winning the mega-million lottery. So we're not good enough to hve the best record of all time. We still are good enough to have the best record in the NBA and win this whole damn thing.
There's not a team in the history of the NBA that wouldn't accept that record at the beginning of the season. Even the 72 win Bulls would have, I am certain of it.

Rummpd
01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
No worries:

1) Boston the only team in the race currently with the Spurs for HCA throughout the playoffs lost too
2) Hornets on a roll but will fade later again
3) Pop got his game to yell at and wake the Spurs up before the long road trips

It was an aberration as it was one of only a few games this year Spurs not competitive.

frodo
01-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Not this one, it is

neither, this it is
http://www.thefig.ca/portugal-flag.gif

frodo
01-23-2011, 07:48 PM
Aren't you hard to accept the loss?

I am not hard, I just checked and nope, semi flaccid and that's a liberal estimate.

Spurs loss? Ok... that's what cushion is for. It's pointless to be up 10 games going into the playoffs.

harder for you to accept this imho.

UnWantedTheory
01-23-2011, 10:16 PM
IM not too worried. We didn't have Bonner, Ghill was injured, 2nd game on B2B, the Hornets have a hot hand, & we played poorly. It was just one of those games. I hate losing just as much as anyone, but you can't win em' all. Get over it ya tard.

DMC
01-23-2011, 10:19 PM
A 1 Pt loss = 24 pt loss.
Hollinger disagrees. The Spurs dropped to 5th because of the point differential and Hollinger is NEVER wrong in his predictions. In fact, by the end of the Finals, Hollinger's rankings will predict the winner.

UnWantedTheory
01-23-2011, 10:26 PM
Hollinger disagrees. The Spurs dropped to 5th because of the point differential and Hollinger is NEVER wrong in his predictions. In fact, by the end of the Finals, Hollinger's rankings will predict the winner.
Well then, it seems futile to argue with him. He is obviously all knowing.

DMC
01-23-2011, 10:37 PM
He's Captain Hindshit...errr Hindsight.

Sean Cagney
01-23-2011, 11:28 PM

You could point this out and say it about any team out there if you would like to! I mean seriously they had an 8 game streak and you still are not happy at all? It is only one loss yes, a bad one at that but seriously great record so far and we lose all those games last year you mention (Not coming back to win).

TampaDude
01-23-2011, 11:32 PM
Ya but, who da champs?

The Spurs...you'll find out soon enough. :hat