PDA

View Full Version : sons we took it easy on yall tonight!

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 12:31 AM
both teams coming off of a back to back so no excuses ... lets just be honest here, the Hornets have the Spurs number. we should have easily won this game by 35-40 points, but our scrub bench players got lazy in the 4th quarter. so we ended up splitting the season series 2 and 2 ... but I think its safe to say the Hornets are clearly the better team.

out of the 4 games, the Spurs only have one legit win over the Hornets. The Hornets beat the ever living hell out of the Spurs tonight and went into yalls house earlier in the year and gave them a 9pt beatdown as well. sons the Spurs may have the better record, but the Hornets have their number. god bless

Hoops Czar
01-23-2011, 12:34 AM
SON, when the Spurs play like outhouse dog crap, the entire NBA has their number.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 12:38 AM
no excuses ... both teams played the night before.

crc21209
01-23-2011, 12:47 AM
:lol Nothing new here, just BR jumping back on the Hornets train after calling his players trash earlier in the season and calling Chris Paul "Queen Paul"...straight bandwagoner.

Sisk
01-23-2011, 12:50 AM

son we both know atlanta is a d-league team on a good day

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 12:52 AM
:lol Nothing new here, just BR jumping back on the Hornets train after calling his players trash earlier in the season and calling Chris Paul "Queen Paul"...straight bandwagoner.

lol nothing new here ... just crc trying to sleep with me

son do you even attend the Spurs games???? or can you not afford it?

Ditty
01-23-2011, 12:52 AM
1VOvTot74zc

crc21209
01-23-2011, 12:55 AM
lol nothing new here ... just crc trying to sleep with me

son do you even attend the Spurs games???? or can you not afford it?

Please "son." Unlike you buying 50 cent seats in the restrooms I actually buy lower level tickets at the Spurs games I do attend.

ChumpDumper
01-23-2011, 01:01 AM
lol we

cutewizard
01-23-2011, 01:04 AM
both teams coming off of a back to back so no excuses ... lets just be honest here, the Hornets have the Spurs number. we should have easily won this game by 35-40 points, but our scrub bench players got lazy in the 4th quarter. so we ended up splitting the season series 2 and 2 ... but I think its safe to say the Hornets are clearly the better team.

out of the 4 games, the Spurs only have one legit win over the Hornets. The Hornets beat the ever living hell out of the Spurs tonight and went into yalls house earlier in the year and gave them a 9pt beatdown as well. sons the Spurs may have the better record, but the Hornets have their number. god bless

the Spurs are the better team! period!

SpursNextRomanEmpire
01-23-2011, 01:08 AM
:blah

sons

Cry Havoc
01-23-2011, 01:14 AM
16 teams have taken it easy on the Hornets this season. :lol

crc21209
01-23-2011, 01:16 AM
16 teams have taken it easy on the Hornets this season. :lol

Winner! :lol

cutewizard
01-23-2011, 01:17 AM
at this juncture, the Spurs still have the best road record in the whole NBA

cmon fellas, Spurs are still tops

lefty
01-23-2011, 01:19 AM
You played the Hawks, who are shitty

TE
01-23-2011, 01:28 AM
BR = Most pathetic poster on ST.

spurs10
01-23-2011, 01:33 AM
History has taken it easy on the Hornets. Zip.... I think they might once again make the playoffs, but I wouldn't bet my life on it.

elbamba
01-23-2011, 01:39 AM
I would love to draw NBA Hornets in the playoffs.

TE
01-23-2011, 01:41 AM
Please, whoever has administrative privileges, consider pinking BR. He's the most pathetic (two faced, bandwagoned, trashed) poster. Kill Bill Pana 2.0

FromWayDowntown
01-23-2011, 01:47 AM
LOL - 14-point win in New Orleans or 25-point win in San Antonio (that wasn't really that close) wasn't legitimate.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 01:50 AM
Please, whoever has administrative privileges, consider pinking BR. He's the most pathetic (two faced, bandwagoned, trashed) poster. Kill Bill Pana 2.0

lol son you haven't even been here for a year .... why you so mad??

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 01:52 AM
Please "son." Unlike you buying 50 cent seats in the restrooms I actually buy lower level tickets at the Spurs games I do attend.

son I spend more money on season tickets than you make in a year. K thx

TE
01-23-2011, 01:52 AM
lol son you haven't even been here for a year .... why you so mad??

I ain't mad at ya

Werdsniper2
01-23-2011, 01:53 AM

"Yall" didn't do anything. We played poorly, and that is the bottom line. Any team in the NBA would have beat us tonight,

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 01:57 AM
"Yall" didn't do anything. We played poorly, and that is the bottom line. Any team in the NBA would have beat us tonight,

lol Knicks fan making excuses

crc21209
01-23-2011, 01:58 AM

:lol OK old man. :tu

crc21209
01-23-2011, 01:59 AM

And being a season ticket holder for the Hornets isnt exactly something to be proud of. :lol Begging people to come to games...

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 02:13 AM
lol crc is my secret admirer sons ;)

Blackjack
01-23-2011, 02:13 AM
Dad, I disagree.

See, Dad, the inferior team you root for had an easy night prior compared to the Spurs. And they deserve credit for that, Dad; and they also deserve credit for playing a great game tonight, Dad. But, see, Dad, your team gets up to play the Spurs because they're the best team in the league; a league your team happens to be apart of, Dad.

So all in all, Dad, it is what it is. ... Something you can look back on with pride when you and your team are sitting at home watching the Spurs play big boy games, Dad.

God bless, Dad.

crc21209
01-23-2011, 02:14 AM
Dad, I disagree.

See, Dad, the inferior team you root for had an easy night prior compared to the Spurs. And they deserve credit for that, Dad; and they also deserve credit for playing a great game tonight, Dad. But, see, Dad, your team gets up to play the Spurs because they're the best team in the league; a league your team happens to be apart of, Dad.

So all in all, Dad, it is what it is. ... Something you can look back on with pride when you and your team are sitting at home watching the Spurs play big boy games, Dad.

God bless, Dad.

:lol

ElNono
01-23-2011, 02:16 AM
Son, Monty unleashed his secret weapon Marcus "The microwave" Thorton on us and we simply had no answers. Congrats on the win tonight. If y'all keep playing like that, you'll have that 5th seed locked up in no time.

Werdsniper2
01-23-2011, 02:16 AM
lol Knicks fan making excuses

I didn't mean to select the damn Knicks. I accidentally selected it, and now I can't unselect it.

ElNono
01-23-2011, 02:17 AM
Son, why do they call him the microwave? Does he make eggs explode or something? :lol

Blackjack
01-23-2011, 02:19 AM
Oh, and Dad, you're lucky our WMD wasn't available, Dad.

The Red Rocket is lethal, Dad.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 02:36 AM
Son, Monty unleashed his secret weapon Marcus "The microwave" Thorton on us and we simply had no answers. Congrats on the win tonight. If y'all keep playing like that, you'll have that 5th seed locked up in no time.

now sons this is a classy Spurs fan ... props to ElNono

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 02:37 AM
Oh, and Dad, you're lucky our WMD wasn't available, Dad.

The Red Rocket is lethal, Dad.

lol son the only person that I have ever seen brick more shots in the New Orleans Arena than the Red Rocket is Peja ...

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 02:37 AM
Son, why do they call him the microwave? Does he make eggs explode or something? :lol

son its just some retarded name I made up tbh

Em-City
01-23-2011, 02:54 AM
i'd take br's posts over half you spurs fans.. but yeah, this could be an interesting playoff series

Blackjack
01-23-2011, 03:02 AM
lol son the only person that I have ever seen brick more shots in the New Orleans Arena than the Red Rocket is Peja ...

Dad, Mom's gonna be pissed that you're not giving the Red Rocket his respect. The only reason she married you was because she thought you resembled him. ... I don't see it by the way; so thankful I'm adopted.

But the Red Rocket exploded on y'all from downtown last time they played, Dad. I know you're getting old, Dad, so I don't hold it against you, but he whipped it out and put in your team's eye, Dad. And it only took him 15:44 to do it (http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201012050SAS.html), Dad.

But I probably shouldn't say only, should I, Dad? That's some staying power, ain't it?

Werdsniper2
01-23-2011, 03:03 AM
Stop saying "son".

Blackjack
01-23-2011, 03:11 AM
Hey, Dad! I found something to remind you that won't make you have to go find the glasses you sat on earlier. You know how helpful I am, Dad. ... And I'm sure those glasses will pass in the next two days or so.

Check it out, Dad!

http://www.ctpost.com/mediaManager/?controllerName=image&action=get&id=464050&width=628&height=471

W M D

The_Worlds_finest
01-23-2011, 03:30 AM
BRhornet you really think your team is better? LOL Spurs would take care of your team and the princess paul in 6 games max. Your team has NO DEPTH and NO COACH.

Were the streamers falling with celebrations as if your team just made it to the second round (a feat yet to happen for NO). Enjoy your reg season victory, it means dick in the long run.

tdunk21
01-23-2011, 04:29 AM
u r so annoying with ur son crap...stop posting.....go to a retirement home....

AidanNelson2009
01-23-2011, 06:26 AM

Yes, both teams played the night before, but you guys thumped the Hawks 100-59 and got good resting time into your good players. We came off a tough game against the Knicks and had to travel, you guys didn't, there is a difference there you know. Also i don't think you guys are the better team, come crunch time, the Spurs have got the Hornets by the throat.

tuncaboylu
01-23-2011, 09:52 AM
Son, see you in the play-offs, if you can reach there of course.

easy7
01-23-2011, 10:31 AM
The way the Spurs played last night, the Washington Generals could have beat them by 50 points.

ohmwrecker
01-23-2011, 10:39 AM

He smells of burnt popcorn tbh.

Agloco
01-23-2011, 11:18 AM

rofl, BR just showing his douchebaggery skill set

lol better team

Martin R
01-23-2011, 11:23 AM

Father,
may you GTFO ?

thanks
M

Barfunk
01-23-2011, 11:26 AM
:lol lol.... gotta love BR.... funniest frontrunner on here

Indazone
01-23-2011, 11:35 AM
Fine job of trolling after the win BR

:tu :lol

jag
01-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Chris Paul is a great player and an even better human being. God Bless, son

dbestpro
01-23-2011, 12:48 PM

I for one am glad you have something to talk about. It was getting kind of boring what with the Laker and Mav fans sitting in the corner sucking their thumbs and Spurs fans creating a new Splitter thread everyday.

Maybe the entertainment bar will now raise just a little. Now, don't let those Hornets go off and go on a 6 game losing streak, ya hear?

fightingtiger2335
01-23-2011, 02:28 PM
BRhornet you really think your team is better? LOL Spurs would take care of your team and the princess paul in 6 games max. Your team has NO DEPTH and NO COACH.

Were the streamers falling with celebrations as if your team just made it to the second round (a feat yet to happen for NO). Enjoy your reg season victory, it means dick in the long run.
Streamers have always fell after a win....but the Hornets have made the 2nd round before fwiw

dbestpro
01-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Wouldn't it be funny to watch NO win an NBA title in one season and get contracted with the new CBA in the next.?

BUMP
01-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Spurs just showing they're the 3rd best team in the Southwest Division, like we've been saying all along.

Right behind New Orleans and Dallas, who they've yet to beat with Dirk in the lineup

dbestpro
01-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Spurs just showing they're the 3rd best team in the Southwest Division, like we've been saying all along.

Right behind New Orleans and Dallas, who they've yet to beat with Dirk in the lineup

See 2010 playoffs where we were not as good as we are now and you were at full strength.:king

DJB
01-23-2011, 03:00 PM

BUMP
01-23-2011, 03:06 PM
See 2010 playoffs where we were not as good as we are now and you were at full strength.:king

this is a gr8 post, srs, tbh

how did Tyson Chandler do in last year's series? imho

DMC
01-23-2011, 03:14 PM
There should be a symbol beneath the poster's name that indicates they have jumped off the bandwagon. If they ever jump back on, that symbol should remain to let people know who they are dealing with. That would quell most of the shit talk before it gets started.

DMC
01-23-2011, 03:16 PM
this is a gr8 post, srs, tbh

how did Tyson Chandler do in last year's series? imho

You have a portfolio of excuses. You better hope your coach doesn't.

ElNono
01-23-2011, 03:21 PM
tbh, as soon as Roddy has his leg amputated Dallas is going to be a force, imo fwiw

spurtech09
01-23-2011, 04:23 PM
so the hornets won acouple of games and the fans think the hornets have won the nba championship....we all know the hornets are not going to do anything....oh yeah get that saints nfl championship ring picture off your profile cause the saints have been knocked out the nfl play offs.....saint aren't the champs anymore :)

spurtech09
01-23-2011, 04:29 PM
o I forgot those pathetic mav fans....mavs been garbage...

fevertrees
01-23-2011, 04:41 PM
As a consolation prize I just want to say on the post game radio show one of the Hornets announcers DID say the Spurs were a classy team. :toast

SpurAddict561
01-23-2011, 04:53 PM
lol I love dudes talking shit

too bad they've only had 7 opportunities to do so this year

hahahah Hornets won't make it out the 1st round if they even make it there. Get a clue

TD 21
01-23-2011, 06:08 PM
Son, your joke ass, undersized, no firepower team has no shot at doing anything of significance in the playoffs. The best that can be hoped for is a second round, six game ouster at the hands of the Spurs or the Lakers. Five, if those teams are determined to not mess around with such a limited team.

The Hornets deserve credit for the win, their defense and their rebounding, so long as people also acknowledge that the Spurs flat out did not have it. While it's true that both played the night before, the Spurs key players played more minutes and are older. They were dead legged and the Hornets weren't. Should they meet in a playoff series, the Hornets won't have that luxury.

fightingtiger2335
01-23-2011, 06:16 PM
The Hornets match up with the Spurs much better than the Lakers....Laker size kills the Hornets...Lakers would take care of us in 5...maybe 6 if we played above our heads. Spurs vs Hornets in playoffs would be a toss up

TD 21
01-23-2011, 06:24 PM
If the Spurs were really locked in, they'd beat the Hornets in five. If they weren't, six. But either way, they'd beat them and they'd do so handily. The Hornets are good enough defensively to where they'd probably keep the majority of the games close, but they lack the size, athleticism and firepower necessary to give the Spurs serious problems.

The other thing you got to realize is, the Spurs are holding back. If they played the Hornets in a series, McDyess would probably spend a lot of time guarding West. He matches up well with West and if he even somewhat limited him, then the already slim chance the Hornets would have to begin with, would instantly become none.

fightingtiger2335
01-23-2011, 06:37 PM
atleast you are not looking at it through homer glasses................

TD 21
01-23-2011, 06:48 PM
I'm not. I'm being realistic.

I don't see this team as a serious threat. It has nothing to do with disliking them, though. I'm actually indifferent towards them. I've always disliked the Lakers and Mavs, but (with the exception of last season and this season with the Mavs), I've never said "they're not serious threats" because of that. It's irrelevant.

jjktkk
01-23-2011, 06:51 PM

And to think Peja hasn't even suited up for the Mavs yet. Fear the Mavs. :lol

BUMP
01-23-2011, 07:16 PM
tbh, as soon as Roddy has his leg amputated Dallas is going to be a force, imo fwiw

ElfuckingNono showing again why he's a top 5 poster easily in this forum, imho

When French Allah gets back

NB :lol:lmao:rollin:lmao:lol = f:lol:lmao:rollin:lmao:lolcked

ElNono
01-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Weeee ssssttttaaaacccckkkkeeeedddddd...

Nice forum run the other day, tbh, imo... you're probably one of few that can get away with it :lol

BUMP
01-23-2011, 07:37 PM
And to think Peja hasn't even suited up for the Mavs yet. Fear the Mavs. :lol

& you'd have all the answers right? Because you're so fucking mighty here on ST, that you have so much pull, that you know for certain that Neal raped a bitch. Damn, I'm amazed at your piece of shit mentality. You're not offending ME because you THINK Gary Neal raped a bitch, so get off my rod faggot.

& you'd have all the answers right? Because you're so fucking mighty here on ST, that you have so much pull, that you know for certain that Neal raped a bitch. Damn, I'm amazed at your piece of shit mentality. You're not offending ME because you THINK Gary Neal raped a bitch, so get off my rod faggot.

KenziE
01-23-2011, 08:36 PM
^^

very informative

sananspursfan21
01-23-2011, 09:03 PM
you do realize the season series is 2-2 right? no room to talk

TD 21
01-23-2011, 09:12 PM
Season series? Are you serious? That's predicated a lot more on circumstance than who the better team is. But if that's going to be the end all be all, then hand the Spurs the championship right now, because they're running away with the best record in the league. Only the Celtics are even in their rear view mirror.

Let me give you a quick history lesson on the importance of a season series. Once upon a time, the Cavaliers swept the season series from the Spurs. That same season, the Spurs swept the Cavaliers in the Finals.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-24-2011, 12:04 AM
The Hornets match up with the Spurs much better than the Lakers....Laker size kills the Hornets...Lakers would take care of us in 5...maybe 6 if we played above our heads. Spurs vs Hornets in playoffs would be a toss up

You do sound humble, but I have to disagree. The Spurs are the victors easily, and not just because their the team I root for, it's because everyone in the league knows the Spurs become a different team once the post-season starts, (hence The 7th seed Spurs defeating the 2nd seed Mavs) & if the Spurs are doing this awesome even before the Rodeo Road Trip, The Hornets in the post season are the Gnats. Now I know The Spurs were swept by the running and gunning Suns, but you must also take into account the new system which the Spurs have successfully established, and have used to defeat 37 teams, including the Hornets twice, The Hornets haven't even reached 30 wins with their immature system of winning basketball games.

cd98
01-24-2011, 09:01 AM
Why are Spurs fans wasting time arguing with Hornet fans about a regular season game? Last I checked, we handled the Hornets in NO when it mattered. I know it's been awhile, but is it our fault the Hornets can't make the playoffs?

More importantly we have 4 rings. Let Hornet fan talk smack when his team makes past the 2nd round of the playoffs.

bus driver
01-24-2011, 10:00 AM
no worries, the bees arent even making the playoffs.

Horse
01-24-2011, 01:22 PM
BR = Most pathetic poster on ST.
No doubt what a fucking moron!:flag:

Budkin
01-24-2011, 05:00 PM
This guy goes whichever way the wind blows.