PDA

View Full Version : Oh Snap...

Brutalis
01-23-2011, 02:49 AM
http://nfldraftmonsters.com/news/character-concern-ryan-mallett/

We’ve all seen the jaw dropping throws, and the ridiculous numbers Ryan Mallett has put up the past couple of years at Arkansas under Bobby Petrino. Now sources inside the Arkansas program are shedding some light on the rumors that Mallett has substance abuse problems.

NFL Draft Monsters has a policy of not publishing a story without two independent confirmations. We were approached this week, by a source inside the Arkansas program who told us the he has personally witnessed Mallett use both marijuana, and cocaine. This corroborates an account given to us a few months back, that we had been unable to substantiate.

Both sources spoke on the condition of anonymity, and NFL Draft Monsters has a policy of not compensating sources in any way for stories.

An email sent to the University of Arkansas requesting comment has not been returned at this time.

We will bring you more as this story develops.

UPDATE: Ryan Mallett has denied these allegations through a reporter in Northwest Arkansas. We at NFL Draft Monsters are standing behind this report, however, and we will continue to follow this story as it develops.

Hog fans knew he smoked cali tree but the cocaine thing doesn't come as much of a surprise to me.

The Reckoning
01-23-2011, 02:12 PM
i know someone who plays for arkansas, and they all smoke. not surprising. i do want to know who the little ratter is though. not cool man, not cool. take it up with the coaches and not the media.

DesignatedT
01-23-2011, 04:22 PM
i know someone who plays for arkansas, and they all smoke. not surprising. i do want to know who the little ratter is though. not cool man, not cool. take it up with the coaches and not the media.

maybe he tried.

Thompson
01-23-2011, 06:26 PM
Isn't Mallett around 28? Why is he still eligible to play?

I remember some septuagenarian played a game some years back; do there have to be some extenuating circumstances, or is there simply no age limit?

Sisk
01-24-2011, 12:22 AM
Isn't Mallett around 28? Why is he still eligible to play?

I remember some septuagenarian played a game some years back; do there have to be some extenuating circumstances, or is there simply no age limit?

Date of birth: June 5, 1988 (age 22)

Brutalis
01-24-2011, 12:33 AM

I wanna know what major FBS school who's football team don't smoke cali trees.

Thompson
01-24-2011, 12:36 AM
Date of birth: June 5, 1988 (age 22)

I can't remember who it was then, but I know I saw that some player (I think a quarterback) was 27 or 28.

I was able to find that there is not really an age limit, provided you aren't disqualified by some other criteria.

The Reckoning
01-24-2011, 01:07 AM
i think it was weinke from florida state

Doug Collins
01-24-2011, 01:50 AM
I can't remember who it was then, but I know I saw that some player (I think a quarterback) was 27 or 28.

I was able to find that there is not really an age limit, provided you aren't disqualified by some other criteria.

Okie State's qb this year was like 28

The Reckoning
01-24-2011, 02:24 AM
i think it was weinke from florida state

i looked it up and weinke won the heisman at 28 :lmao

he played minor league baseball for the blue jays before he went to florida state :wakeup