PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Garnett 30/19/4/1/1 Game 5 vs Lakers 2004 & 33/7/2/1 Game 5 vs Pistons 2008

Purch
01-23-2011, 07:12 AM
WZdXQIezguo

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200405290MIN.html

Full game on Shqattacks Channel [/B]

4edE1DBzp88

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200805280BOS.html

HarlemHeat37
01-23-2011, 02:54 PM
It's amazing how great he was in his prime, but you won't hear too many people give him credit on ST..he's probably the most hated player here, since every fanbase here has a reason to dislike him + the general attitude you hear from the NBA fan, in regards to Garnett..

Purch
02-10-2011, 05:32 AM
Yea spurs fans seem to not be able to appreciate other great power forwards

in2deep
02-10-2011, 09:46 AM
Yea spurs fans seem to not be able to appreciate other great power forwards that bully small euro guards, bark like dogs on court, pump their chest when they get their shit blocked, make cancer jokes on sick players, are total assholes to rookies, run from big player confrontations, shove refs around etc, etc

fify

in2deep
02-10-2011, 09:47 AM
It's amazing how great he was in his prime, but you won't hear too many people give him credit on ST..he's probably the most hated player here, since every fanbase here has a reason to dislike him + the general attitude you hear from the NBA fan, in regards to Garnett..

1. Garnett joking about Timmy's dead mother
2. Garnett slapping Duncan behind the head while he's not looking

spurs fans have plenty reason not to like him

CubanMustGo
02-10-2011, 09:51 AM
Yea spurs fans seem to not be able to appreciate other great power forwards, especially those that had to ride some serious coat-tails to win a championship because they couldn't win dick by themselves

fify

Ashy Larry
02-10-2011, 10:48 AM
He definitely deserved the MVP that year ..... I still say if Cassell had been healthy, the Lakers don't win that series.

Kyle Orton
02-10-2011, 11:09 AM
fify
But Spurs fans like someone who drop kicks other players, kicks other players in the back, created the move where step under someone's foot while he's in the air, and enjoys kneeing other players in the sack?

Oh right, I forgot, Bruce Bowen is a classy (:cry) dirty player

in2deep
02-10-2011, 11:16 AM
But Spurs fans like someone who drop kicks other players, kicks other players in the back, created the move where step under someone's foot while he's in the air, and enjoys kneeing other players in the sack?

Oh right, I forgot, Bruce Bowen is a classy (:cry) dirty player

although I don't mind at all ppl hating bowen or calling him dirty. It's apples and oranges. Bowen came in did his job but never participated in extracurricular activities that border on mental retardation or some kind of social disorder like Garnett.

Bowen, Rodman, Artest dirty? maybe. But I have no major problem with what they did on court.

lefty
02-10-2011, 12:20 PM
He definitely deserved the MVP that year ..... I still say if Cassell had been healthy, the Lakers don't win that series.
My thoughts exactly

lefty
02-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Yea spurs fans seem to not be able to appreciate other great power forwards
That's not true

We appreciate KG, Barkley, Thorpe, Oakley, Chambers, McHale
And that Malone guy could have been a good player

Axe Murderer
02-10-2011, 12:25 PM

Yeah Minnesota KG was a beast. Maybe better than Duncan in his prime. It's just a shame that he decided to turn into a giant douche once he went to Boston. He's almost out of control now as far as his behavior goes.

Believe me I used to be a huge KG fan but ever since he started his antics in Boston, it's hard to like him anymore.

But I have no major problem with what they did on court.

Of course you didn't :lol

Leetonidas
02-10-2011, 12:32 PM
33/7/2/1 :wow I bet only like 1000 players in the history of the league have had a game like that!