PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul amputates Tony Parker's ankles, Okafor double blocks white boy

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 05:35 PM
OMG ...

qLzRKeWlIxE

v3ro3FZ8o0o

and sons why is it again that any team should be scared of the Spurs in a 7 game series? ... the Hornets have already easily whipped their ass twice this season and the ONLY hope the Spurs have of doing anything is if a bunch of fluke 3's are falling. I mean really ... its not like Duncan or Parker can do anything anymore when faced against a LEGIT challenge.

Killakobe81
01-23-2011, 05:37 PM
The double block is filthy ...Splitter LOL

Spurs planning on winning title with Blair at "center" LOL

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2011, 05:37 PM
You fucking insane BR...lol...Spur fan gonna string you up...lol

The Reckoning
01-23-2011, 05:41 PM
lol BR you hypocrite

Killakobe81
01-23-2011, 05:42 PM
BTW I used to love "double blocks" ...I had pretty good hops but small hands so I could only dunk off of tip ins and lobs in my younger days ...but blocks?

My boys used to tease me and say I got "happy feet" in anticipation of a block ...kinda like Alonzo in his prime. Man, to be 16, 17 again ...with the knowledge on ball and life I have now ...

crc21209
01-23-2011, 05:46 PM
:lol BR still soaking up the huge regular season win.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 05:47 PM
:lol BR still soaking up the huge regular season win.

lol son enough with the PM's ... I am flattered by the compliments and all, but enough is enough and it is starting to creep me out. k thx

crc21209
01-23-2011, 05:48 PM
lol son enough with the PM's ... I am flattered by the compliments and all, but enough is enough and it is starting to creep me out. k thx

:lol Whatever you say old man. :tu

Killakobe81
01-23-2011, 05:50 PM
I will say this ...a playoff series between the two would be interesting. Spurs would be and should be favored ... but not an easy matchup for the Spurs ...

Killakobe81
01-23-2011, 05:50 PM
Hornets control tempo, west is a Spur Killer and Ariza has been effective in short spurts against Parker ...defensively.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 05:54 PM
I will say this ...a playoff series between the two would be interesting. Spurs would be and should be favored ... but not an easy matchup for the Spurs ...

son realistically speaking the Spurs SHOULD be able to beat most NBA teams in a 7 game series ... lets just be real. especially a scrub team like Dallas.

However both the Hornets and Lakers match up very well with the Spurs and are clearly better than them when faced head to head this season. I don't understand why Spurs fans get so damn MAD about this fact, but its the truth.

Teams that WOULD beat the Spurs in a 7 game series this season -

Lakers
Hornets
Heat
Magic
Celtics

DJ Mbenga
01-23-2011, 06:19 PM
my goodness what a waste of money splitter has been.

DJB
01-23-2011, 06:19 PM
However both the Hornets and Lakers match up very well with the Spurs and are clearly better than them when faced head to head this season. I don't understand why Spurs fans get so damn MAD about this fact, but its the truth.

I'm sorry to make you look bad BR, but you're terribly wrong:

http://www.nba.com/games/20101128/SASNOH/gameinfo.html#nbaGIboxscore

http://www.nba.com/games/20101205/NOHSAS/gameinfo.html#nbaGIboxscore

http://www.nba.com/games/20101228/LALSAS/gameinfo.html#nbaGIboxscore

Fantasizing much?

:rollin

Killakobe81
01-23-2011, 06:20 PM
Okafor can handle Duncan 1 on 1 as good as anyone else ...
They have decent perimeter defenders: Ariza and Bellinelli ...
Thorton and JAck give them scoring off the bench ...and Pondexter is beginning to contribute ...dont like their front-court depth and Paul being less than 100% makes me nervous, but they have moved up in to 4th spot. If paul improves ...

However Pop vs. Young Monty should be a mismatch as well ...

Killakobe81
01-23-2011, 06:21 PM
But Gentry and his million "okays" outdid Pop last year ...

lefty
01-23-2011, 06:24 PM
121-63

DJB
01-23-2011, 06:24 PM
LOLOLOLOL at you fucks even considering the maggot Hornets having a prayer of beating the Spurs in a 7 game series. This is the funniest shit I've seen all season in this forum.

Biggems
01-23-2011, 06:27 PM
BR, Paul didn't even put a move on Tony and Tony didn't get faked out of his sneakers...both players moved to the right, Tony fell down, and Paul took the open shot.

lefty
01-23-2011, 06:28 PM
Chris Paul does thing to TP in the regular

But TP shits on CP3 in game 7 with a clutch shot

BR :lmao

BYTFKogzdZk

BlairForceDejuan
01-23-2011, 06:31 PM
BR, you're one of my favorite posters and I'm glad you are enjoying your team. Enjoy it now, because there is no way the Hornets go further than the Spurs this year. :rollin

LakerHater
01-23-2011, 06:35 PM
WTF!??

Br back on the wHornets bandwagon?? :lol

Pelicans78
01-23-2011, 06:41 PM
Okafor had a double block in the same series against Manu last night as well.

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2011, 06:42 PM
son realistically speaking the Spurs SHOULD be able to beat most NBA teams in a 7 game series ... lets just be real. especially a scrub team like Dallas.

Lakers
Hornets
Heat
Magic
Celtics

Blair > Gasol and Bynum
Blair > Shaq and KG
Blair > Dwight

TBH

lefty
01-23-2011, 06:43 PM
Blair > Gasol and Bynum
Blair > Shaq and KG
Blair > Dwight

TBH
Yeah but Medvedenko > Blair

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 06:43 PM
WTF!??

Br back on the wHornets bandwagon?? :lol

lol son I am about the only Hornet fan still consistently posting ... why are you so mad when facts get exposed? your boring ass Spur team simply doesn't have what it takes to beat the Hornets, Lakers, Celtics, Magic, or Heat in a 7 game series. Last night proved to the entire world that the Hornets OWN the Spurs head to head. If the fluke 3's aren't falling and Manu isn't being awarded ridiculous flopping calls ... the Spurs are shit out of luck. lol it was hilarious watching that retarded/goofy looking Duncan attempting to play basketball. He is so damn pathetic now days and should really consider hanging it up at the end of the year to avoid further embarrassment.

by the way son ... do you personally attend Spurs games on a regular basis? and going to half a dozen games or so a year doesn't count.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 06:45 PM
Okafor had 5 blocks last night ... dude straight up owns the Spurs even more than West does.

WeNeedLength
01-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Ahaha regular season win on a back to back. Enjoy it you Hornet homer. Oh wait you bailed on your team but now you are back on the wagon? What a fucking tool this guy is. Again. 37-7 ya fucks. :flag:

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 06:49 PM
lol at all of these NEW Spurs fans popping up out of the blue this season

Pelicans78
01-23-2011, 06:51 PM
Ahaha regular season win on a back to back. Enjoy it you Hornet homer. Oh wait you bailed on your team but now you are back on the wagon? What a fucking tool this guy is. Again. 37-7 ya fucks. :flag:

Whorenets had a back-to-back as well.

Stop fooling yourself!

Pelicans78
01-23-2011, 06:53 PM
BR never left the Whorenets bandwagon. Don't get him confused with me. He has the right to plow into all your Spurs fans and he will do it till you bleed.

lefty
01-23-2011, 06:54 PM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/26021/original/Troll_fail.jpg

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 06:57 PM
lol its hilarious how easy Spurs fans get mad ... every fan base has their flaws, but my God Spurs fans get soooo damn mad!

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-23-2011, 06:58 PM
Splitter should of pulled out his dream shake.
Parker just getting owned by a better PG, nothing new.

HarlemHeat37
01-23-2011, 07:01 PM
Hornets have made me large $ 2 nights in a row, God bless, BR..

LakerHater
01-23-2011, 07:06 PM
lol son I am about the only Hornet fan still consistently posting ... why are you so mad when facts get exposed? your boring ass Spur team simply doesn't have what it takes to beat the Hornets, Lakers, Celtics, Magic, or Heat in a 7 game series. Last night proved to the entire world that the Hornets OWN the Spurs head to head. If the fluke 3's aren't falling and Manu isn't being awarded ridiculous flopping calls ... the Spurs are shit out of luck. lol it was hilarious watching that retarded/goofy looking Duncan attempting to play basketball. He is so damn pathetic now days and should really consider hanging it up at the end of the year to avoid further embarrassment.

by the way son ... do you personally attend Spurs games on a regular basis? and going to half a dozen games or so a year doesn't count.

Not Mad (anymore)!
But it wasnt long ago when you gave up on your own team!
Callin them gutles & such, claimin " at least we still got the saints"!

jjktkk
01-23-2011, 07:15 PM
The official shoe of BR:

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7926/pinkflipflop.jpg

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Not Mad (anymore)!
But it wasnt long ago when you gave up on your own team!
Callin them gutles & such, claimin " at least we still got the saints"!

and son they fucking deserved the criticism ... there is nothing wrong with bashing and criticizing players and the organization. any fan who just "goes with the flow" is not a legit fan. that hasn't stopped me from posting on here or going to all of the games. I spend more money on season tickets than most Spurs fans make in an entire year!

Killakobe81
01-23-2011, 07:19 PM
I agree nothing wrong with criticizing even MJ, magic, Bird, duncan and of course Kobe are not off limits ...

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2011, 07:20 PM
I'm starting to like this kid BR...he's doing Laker fan dirty work for us....and then at the end Lakers come in and steal the prize....lol

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2011, 07:22 PM
I agree nothing wrong with criticizing even MJ, magic, Bird, duncan and of course Kobe are not off limits ...

yeah I criticize Kobe all the time...sometimes he deserves it and I let it be known...I'm not a blind loyalist...

ElNono
01-23-2011, 07:26 PM
Son, I could hear Tony Parker screaming "Sacre Bleu" and "Merde" from here, and I'm nowhere near New Orleans...

Now as far as Okafor, he did get some nice blocks on the Brazilian vanilla, but he gets some points off for getting into Dejuan Blair's poster...

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 08:34 PM
Son, I could hear Tony Parker screaming "Sacre Bleu" and "Merde" from here, and I'm nowhere near New Orleans...

Now as far as Okafor, he did get some nice blocks on the Brazilian vanilla, but he gets some points off for getting into Dejuan Blair's poster...

son Blair posterized Mbenga lol

Killakobe81
01-23-2011, 08:45 PM
BR is the goods ..he just has some blind misguided hate for Kobe, Dwill, Lebron and FT's but otherwise seems to be a cool cat, whose has a soft spot for NO and fat asses.

DPG21920
01-23-2011, 08:47 PM
BR has zero credibility. I have links to prove it. Don't make me bro...

ElNono
01-23-2011, 08:51 PM
son Blair posterized Mbenga lol

Son, you're correct as usual. I retract my previous point reduction on Okafor, and give him extra bonus points, god bless.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 08:53 PM
BR has zero credibility. I have links to prove it. Don't make me bro...

lol DPG are you mad about last night??? why so mad?

lol DPG knows the facts, but won't accept them ... instead he only knows how to attack the messenger instead of dealing with the facts.

DPG21920
01-23-2011, 08:54 PM
Woah :lol why are you yelling, BR? Calm down sons, its just basketball.

The facts I have are that you are wrong so often it makes you look like you have some kind of slight mental disorder.

But chill out on the anger man :lol it's just ball. We're cool no worries. I won't even post the links to all the predictions gone horribly horribly wrong because you are clearly getting worked up over it :lol

BlackSwordsMan
01-23-2011, 08:56 PM
lol butt hurt spur fans in here

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Woah :lol why are you yelling, BR? Calm down sons, its just basketball.

The facts I have are that you are wrong so often it makes you look like you have some kind of slight mental disorder.

But chill out on the anger man :lol it's just ball. We're cool no worries. I won't even post the links to all the predictions gone horribly horribly wrong because you are clearly getting worked up over it :lol

lol son who cares if some of my predictions have been terribly wrong in the past? I do preach truth with facts however.... but I'm still no ....

http://steadfastfinances.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ms-cleo-not-as-good-as-pat-robertson.jpg

SpursNextRomanEmpire
01-23-2011, 09:06 PM
:lol

DPG21920
01-23-2011, 09:13 PM
lol son who cares if 96.5% of my predictions have been terribly wrong in the past? I do preach truth with facts however.... but I'm still no ....

http://steadfastfinances.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/ms-cleo-not-as-good-as-pat-robertson.jpg

FIFY. I don't want you to keep getting upset sons, but when you are wrong so often, you have no credibility. That is all I was saying sons, no need to take offense :lol.

It's not about being a mind reader, it's just about not being mentally disabled. But damn, posting pictures about things really shows how worked up you are getting!

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 09:15 PM
FIFY. I don't want you to keep getting upset sons, but when you are wrong so often, you have no credibility. That is all I was saying sons, no need to take offense :lol.

It's not about being a mind reader, it's just about not being mentally disabled. But damn, posting pictures about things really shows how worked up you are getting!

lol nice effort at trying to turn the tables .... son the bottom line is that you wouldn't have even clicked on this thread and made a post if you weren't so mad. why u mad? ... last night had to be very hard for you to sit through.

ButtHurt Committee
01-23-2011, 09:29 PM
:toast

DPG21920
01-23-2011, 09:43 PM
lol nice effort at trying to turn the tables .... son the bottom line is that you wouldn't have even clicked on this thread and made a post if you weren't so mad. why u mad? ... last night had to be very hard for you to sit through.

Wow, are you in advertising sons :lol?! Nice PR by BR sons. :lol at responding over and over to me and posting pictures of Mrs. Cleo. That is just sad. Quit raging bro...

BlairForceDejuan
01-23-2011, 09:48 PM
BR should be appreciated imfo. He is a true hornets fan giving his team some love as they decline into nothingness. Let him enjoy the final days.

BR, just remember what Timmy Dunks preaches - never get too high or too low. You don't want the disappointment at the end of this season to hit you too hard. God Bless.

Dunc n Dave
01-23-2011, 10:03 PM
your boring ass Spur team simply doesn't have what it takes to beat the Hornets, Lakers, Celtics, Magic, or Heat in a 7 game series. Last night proved to the entire world that the Hornets OWN the Spurs head to head. If the fluke 3's aren't falling and Manu isn't being awarded ridiculous flopping calls ... the Spurs are shit out of luck.

Pot, meet kettle!

Exhibit A: Hornets shoot 80% from 3pt line last night on 15 attempts. When the last time that happened for ANY team with that many attempts or more?

Exhibit B,C,&D: Chris Paul: the KING of flopping (video evidence)

3 flops in 1 game
znAA4mLU0II

The infamous "WHIRLYBIRD flop" from the playoffs
WWRjyUzPX70

Flop on inbounds vs Scola
gJcFa2oA5IU

Just sayin, son!:toast
Enjoy the win though!

fevertrees
01-23-2011, 10:05 PM
lmao @ these butthurt Spur teams fan over a REGULAR season loss.

Sigz
01-23-2011, 10:08 PM
BR premature ejaculation thread.

Spurs will rock the Hornets in a seven game series. No back to backs, no having to waste energy on shitty teams.

Spurs would rock it 4 to 2.

Tp9gospursgo
01-23-2011, 10:11 PM
lmao BR excited over a regular season win.

Pelicans78
01-23-2011, 10:17 PM
BR premature ejaculation thread.

Spurs will rock the Hornets in a seven game series. No back to backs, no having to waste energy on shitty teams.

Spurs would rock it 4 to 2.

Stop fooling yourself! Whorenets played the night before as well. They also had a B2B.

Tp9gospursgo
01-23-2011, 10:24 PM
BR should be appreciated imfo. He is a true hornets fan giving his team some love as they decline into nothingness. Let him enjoy the final days.

BR, just remember what Timmy Dunks preaches - never get too high or too low. You don't want the disappointment at the end of this season to hit you too hard. God Bless.

If I remember correctly BR gave up his team after theyre "run" at the beginning of the season ended. Then hopped back on the bandwagon once they started winning again.

DPG21920
01-23-2011, 10:24 PM
First San Antonio takes in all the LA residents, now ST has to take in all 5 of the Hornets fan that exist. And they are so mad!

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 10:27 PM
If I remember correctly BR gave up his team after theyre "run" at the beginning of the season ended. Then hopped back on the bandwagon once they started winning again.

lol ignorance is bliss .... son I have been here posting every day. go ahead and check I dare ya ....

there is NOTHING WRONG with criticizing and bashing the team and or players that you cheer for. for at least a month the entire Hornets organization deserved the bashing they received. you're not a real fan if you don't criticize and question your team. should we all just blindly follow and agree with everything they do???? .... unlike you however, I actually attend the games. interesting how a newbie like yourself suddenly became a Spur fan though.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 10:30 PM
First San Antonio takes in all the LA residents, now ST has to take in all 5 of the Hornets fan that exist. And they are so mad!

lol you scared boy ... you know damn well D-West or Okafor would embarrass the shit out of your role model Timmy D! .... just admit it! you don't want to see your Spurs face the Bees ...

DPG21920
01-23-2011, 10:33 PM
lol you scared boy ... you know damn well D-West or Okafor would embarrass the shit out of your role model Timmy D! .... just admit it! you don't want to see your Spurs face the Bees ...

Now you are berating me?! Damn, relax :lol

Venti Quattro
01-23-2011, 11:03 PM
my goodness what a waste of money splitter has been.

Savior :lol

Pelicans78
01-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Splitter is terrible. He's horrible.

Blackjack
01-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Would somebody post the dunk Blair had on Mumbles last night, please?

God bless.

Oh, and remember this, Dad?

0WfBqPuW04Y

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 11:18 PM
sons Thornton is a far better rookie than that fat boy Blair. However I will admit that was a nasty dunk. UNLIKE most of you ... I have class and can admit something like this. HOWEVER, lets just look at the facts here for a moment ...

Blair
28 Minutes
7 Points
6 Rebounds
4 Personal Fouls

Thornton
23 Minutes
18 Points
5 Rebounds (as a SG LOL)
1 Personal Foul

again sons ... why exactly are you guys so high on this fat kid Blair?

Blackjack
01-23-2011, 11:21 PM
Blair could eat Thonton, tbh, Dad -- to say nothing of him being a much more impactful player, Dad.

Thornton's a quality chucker though, Dad.

slugger22
01-23-2011, 11:22 PM

God bless.

0WfBqPuW04Y

Of course BR wouldnt remember that. He's still celebrating last night's NBA Finals victory over the Spurs.

LakerHater
01-23-2011, 11:44 PM
0WfBqPuW04Y
http://oi52.tinypic.com/2euigd5.jpg

urunobili
01-24-2011, 09:45 AM

God bless.

0WfBqPuW04Y

:owned

SO SO BADLY

Mal
01-24-2011, 09:53 AM

Lakers
Hornets
Heat
Magic
Celtics

Spurs with HCA and health will beat all of them in 6.

Creepn
01-24-2011, 12:54 PM
lol BRhornet just stop, stop. You know you don't really think the Hornets will beat the Spurs in a 7 game series. Just stop.

TE
01-24-2011, 01:26 PM
What's crazy is BRhornet claims spur fans are getting all worked up on a regular season loss, when it fact he's getting all riled up with one regular season win.

You can't judge how a team will do against another team in the playoffs based on the regular season. It's been proven before time and time again.

Face it you uneducated drama whore, your whorenets are a one hit wonder team that will dissipate faster than Ginobili's increasingly badass bald spot.

history2b
01-24-2011, 01:49 PM
OMG ...

qLzRKeWlIxE

v3ro3FZ8o0o

and sons why is it again that any team should be scared of the Spurs in a 7 game series? ... the Hornets have already easily whipped their ass twice this season and the ONLY hope the Spurs have of doing anything is if a bunch of fluke 3's are falling. I mean really ... its not like Duncan or Parker can do anything anymore when faced against a LEGIT challenge.

Sons,

I saw that shit this weekend and laughed hard for about 5 minutes straight. Tony Parker and defense do not mix. :lmao

The Hornets brought the goods against the Regular Season Warriors.

Killakobe81
01-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Not saying hornets would win and spurs are the legit West favorites right now ... BUT

Who would of thought Phoenix could sweep the spurs? I didnt even think the Lakers could sweep the Jazz. So yes the Spurs look to be better than the Hornets but to act like BR has no reason or crazy to think his hornets can pull the upset seems silly. If I were betting i would put money on the spurs ...but an upset would not be as shocking as Gstate vs. Mavs ...

ElNono
01-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Not saying hornets would win and spurs are the legit West favorites right now ... BUT

Who would of thought Phoenix could sweep the spurs? I didnt even think the Lakers could sweep the Jazz. So yes the Spurs look to be better than the Hornets but to act like BR has no reason or crazy to think his hornets can pull the upset seems silly. If I were betting i would put money on the spurs ...but an upset would not be as shocking as Gstate vs. Mavs ...

tbh, not quite a sweep, but the Spurs just didn't quite have it together last season. Don't forget that if Manu doesn't go on a rampage through February we were looking at perhaps missing the playoffs and definitely missing out on the 50 wins mark.

jjktkk
01-24-2011, 04:05 PM
Is BR a racist?

Jt.ONE
01-24-2011, 04:50 PM
butthurt spur fans saying its just a regular season win

then goes gettin all hyped up over their regular season win record

Creepn
01-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Is BR a racist?

BRhornet is a "zebra", which means he can make fun of both his black AND white stripes.

jjktkk
01-24-2011, 09:01 PM
BRhornet is a "zebra", which means he can make fun of both his black AND white stripes.

:lol

Dr. Gonzo
01-24-2011, 10:11 PM
Splitter is softer than my dick at a donut shop factory type of place.

DMC
01-24-2011, 10:20 PM
And yes, he's a racist.