PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's New Movie To Be Shown During All-Star Halftime

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2011, 09:46 PM
Congrats yet again Kobe....It's his first official Hollywood Production a short film directed by Robert Rodriguez...it will be 8 minutes long...Congrats Kobe it's good to see the league giving their bread-n-butter the time his brand has earned...he's earned it he's done so much for the league...

I told you cats Mamba was a living legend...you'll never see another Star get this kind of treatment...

Here's the trailer to the BLACK MAMBA - A SHORT FILM...:toast

5hY8BNS3QuE

Dunc n Dave
01-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Interesting... How many of those 8 minutes will tell the story of his conquests in Colorado?

rayjayjohnson
01-23-2011, 10:17 PM
kobe on set

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7TnqbBjq0Gk/S-Cq7RacVyI/AAAAAAAAAHM/8aVNYtMCkYY/s1600/kobe+white.jpg

ButtHurt Committee
01-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Living legend is all I have to say. I'm curious though. If Jimmy is rarely talked about while still alive, will he even be remembered when dead?

NRHector
01-23-2011, 10:27 PM
Must be a re-creation of the Colorado incident. There is a thread for anything related about Kobe at the top

ButtHurt Committee
01-23-2011, 10:32 PM
Must be a re-creation of the Colorado incident. There is a thread for anything related about Kobe at the top

You fucking go there. This is luva's forum, per Kori. Leave if you don't like it, you freak.

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Living legend is all I have to say. I'm curious though. If Jimmy is rarely talked about while still alive, will he even be remembered when dead?

.:lmao Same reason Pop won't be remembered because there was this guy named Phil...Duncan's memory will fade just like Dominique Wilkins when talking about MJ...

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-23-2011, 10:40 PM
Congrats to Kobe, preparing for life outside of ball

NRHector
.:lmao Same reason Pop won't be remembered because there was this guy named Phil...Duncan's memory will fade just like Dominique Wilkins when talking about MJ...if Dominique is faded whay are you remembering him right now?

Koolaid_Man

Now here ye here ye...Don't you wish you were a white girl....:lmao

But seriously this pretty much sums up Kobe's guilt..

Fn4lhTPtpUU

ButtHurt Committee
.:lmao Same reason Pop won't be remembered because there was this guy named Phil...Duncan's memory will fade just like Dominique Wilkins when talking about MJ...

To Niques credit... he was great at something (dunking). Also, he has a killer nick-name in The Human Highlight Film. The only lame ass nick-name Jimmy has, was given to him by a former Laker... The Big Fundamental. Even that name is boring... surely fits his game, which is boring.

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2011, 10:42 PM
if Dominique is faded whay are you remembering him right now?

to make fun of him...and your dumb ass for not being able to see that...that wil lbe Timmy's final legacy...poke fun at him throw darts at his face...:lol

ButtHurt Committee
01-23-2011, 10:43 PM
Now here ye here ye...Don't you wish you were a white girl....:lmao

But seriously this pretty much sums up Kobe's guilt..

Fn4lhTPtpUU

This is exactly why they are jealous of us. They just don't have bitches throwing fresh pussy at em like we do, and it hurts.

Koolaid_Man
01-23-2011, 10:45 PM
To Niques credit... he was great at something (dunking). Also, he has a killer nick-name in The Human Highlight Film. The only lame ass nick-name Jimmy has, was given to him by a former Laker... The Big Fundamental. Even that name is boring... surely fits his game, which is boring.

you right I should have used a nobody like david robinson...now that scalla wag faggot will be forever remembered for getting clowned by dream and getting knocked the fucked out by Malone...

PS: I'm still working on that video of Robinson getting knocked out and convulsing on the floor...A dude up in Toronto is working on that for me...hopefully I'll have it just in time for the play-offs...:lol

LakerHater
01-24-2011, 12:03 AM
Robert Rodriguez, from San Antonio?

ElNono
01-24-2011, 12:14 AM
A Nike production? :lol

I'm a big fan of Rodriguez and Tarantino, so I'm looking forward to it.

tbh, this is great for Kobe and pretty embarrassing for Lebron...

DJB
01-24-2011, 12:41 AM
Good thing Robert Rodriguez is a total shit director.

Darth_Pelican
01-24-2011, 12:43 AM
Good thing Robert Rodriguez is a total shit director.

That new Predators movie that he directed was complete shit.

Jacob1983
01-24-2011, 12:53 AM
So is Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel going to play the victim in the rape scene?

Medvedenko
01-24-2011, 01:08 AM

He didn't direct this movie....produced it though.

The Black Mamba movie looks fun!

greyforest
01-24-2011, 07:12 AM
Robert Rodriguez, from San Antonio?

Yep

NZ Spurs
01-24-2011, 08:11 AM

Idiot.

Venti Quattro
01-24-2011, 11:49 AM
So is Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel going to play the victim in the rape scene?

You can always hire Katelyn Faber. Direct hire > outsourced

21_Blessings
01-24-2011, 11:51 AM
Katelyn Faber.

The role Lindsey Lohan was born to play.

Sportcamper
01-24-2011, 12:17 PM
According to Lakers executive vice president Jeanie Buss in a recent interview with the Wall Street Journal, the reason the Lakers are 6 games back of the Spurs has little to do with inconsistent defense, offensive chemistry and effort...

"I hate to say this, but I think because they decide who's going to coach the All-Star team based on the standings on Jan. 30, so it looks like Gregg Popovich, the coach of San Antonio, is going to be the coach," Buss said. "I kind of think Phil Jackson likes not being in first place so he can get the weekend off..."

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 12:33 PM
According to Lakers executive vice president Jeanie Buss in a recent interview with the Wall Street Journal, the reason the Lakers are 6 games back of the Spurs has little to do with inconsistent defense, offensive chemistry and effort...

"I hate to say this, but I think because they decide who's going to coach the All-Star team based on the standings on Jan. 30, so it looks like Gregg Popovich, the coach of San Antonio, is going to be the coach," Buss said. "I kind of think Phil Jackson likes not being in first place so he can get the weekend off..."

this is well known that Phil doesn't like coaching Allstar weekend...he's just shitting on Pop once again...that's what Phil does...now I want to hear the tapes of Phil telling his team to make sure he's not coaching Allstar weekend...talk about insulting the Spurs great start...:lol

lefty
01-24-2011, 01:00 PM
Congrats yet again Kobe....It's his first official Hollywood Production a short film directed by Robert Rodriguez...it will be 8 minutes long...Congrats Kobe it's good to see the league giving their bread-n-butter the time his brand has earned...he's earned it he's done so much for the league...

I told you cats Mamba was a living legend...you'll never see another Star get this kind of treatment...

Here's the trailer to the BLACK MAMBA - A SHORT FILM...:toast

5hY8BNS3QuE
:lmao:lmao:lmao

What has he done for the L ?

Magic and Bird saved the NBA

Jordan globalized it

So what has Kobe done for the L ?

lefty
01-24-2011, 01:04 PM

How could a scientist end up with such a retarded daughter ?

Venti Quattro
01-24-2011, 01:05 PM
Lefty with a streak of epic, tear-jerker of one-liners :cry

lefty
01-24-2011, 01:06 PM
I'm butthurt because Lefty is right :cry:

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 01:10 PM

Jordan globalized it

He revolutionized and modernized it...took it from under MJ's shadows and made it truly Global...Like Magic & Bird before him MJ took the league so far...Kobe snatched the mantle and been running with it ever since...the only reason MJ is more beloved than Kobe is the fact that he escaped the mass media just in time...they didn't get to see how dirty and grimy he was on and off the court...

Kids the world over want to be Kobe now-a-days not MJ... many of them weren't even born then...So Kobe is the new standard bearer and once he rangs 6....That will be the shit storm heard round the world...

the real question is what has Timmy done for the league...

Venti Quattro
01-24-2011, 01:11 PM
Koolaid_Man with the goods

lefty
01-24-2011, 01:14 PM
He revolutionized and modernized it...took it from under MJ's shadows and made it truly Global...Like Magic & Bird before him MJ took the league so far...Kobe snatched the mantle and been running with it ever since...the only reason MJ is more beloved than Kobe is the fact that he escaped the mass media just in time...they didn't get to see how dirty and grimy he was on and off the court...

Kids the world over want to be Kobe now-a-days not MJ... many of them weren't even born then...So Kobe is the new standard bearer and once he rangs 6....That will be the shit storm heard round the world...

the real question is what has Timmy done for the league...
Revolutionized and modernized it?

How ?
By being the 1st MJ copycat/wannabe?
By bullshitting people on how he used to be a Magic Johnson fan? (and as we know, Kobe is the biggest ballhog ever)
By raping a woman instrad of just having sex and paying her off like MJ did?

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 01:38 PM
Revolutionized and modernized it?

How ?
By being the 1st MJ copycat/wannabe?
By bullshitting people on how he used to be a Magic Johnson fan? (and as we know, Kobe is the biggest ballhog ever)
By raping a woman instrad of just having sex and paying her off like MJ did?

He revolutionized and modernized it by:

Becoming the second player in NBA history to have 4 straight 50 point games behind Wilt
During 2006 /07 season he had a total of ten 50-plus point games (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant#cite_note-100)becoming the only player beside Wilt in 1961–62 and 1962–63 to do so in one season.
Became the youngest player to reach 20K points against NY...
In 2003 averaged 40.6 in the entire month of February...
and of course scored an NBA high 81 points second highest in league history

So by becoming the most feared and deadliest scoring player the NBA has ever known Kobe revolutionized and modernized the game... By feats only rivaled by Wilt at a time when it was much easier for guys of Wilt's size to dominate by virtue of a lack of consistent competition.

Post MJ the league was again on it's death bed looking for the next MJ...and they found it in Kobe...just like they found the next Magic and Bird in MJ...ask today's players who the looked up to growing up and 80% say Kobe nigga not Timmy...Kobe...get it...just look up my previous Comments on Kobe volumes 1-3...it's all there :lol

and as for all you faggots out there that keep saying Kobe wanted to be like MJ ask yourself this question...Who didn't at a time when MJ dominated inferior talent...yeah I was right along with many other kids on the play-ground listening to this catchy shit..don't hate because Kobe actually had the talent to pull off what every kid in America wished....you lame nigga come at me with something real...you lose this debate...:lol

b0AGiq9j_Ak

lefty
01-24-2011, 01:42 PM

Becoming the second player in NBA history to have 4 straight 50 point games behind Wilt
During 2006 /07 season he had a total of ten 50-plus point gamesbecoming the only player beside Wilt in 1961–62 and 1962–63 to do so in one season.

Greatest ballhog ever

Thanks for making my point :tu

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 01:45 PM
Greatest ballhog ever

Thanks for making my point :tu

ohh snap...is that all you got...ball hog? So was MJ a ball hog for leading the league in scoring all those years...or was Wilt a ball-hog for scoring 100...or was David Robinson a ball hog when he scored 72...

come again son...I just dismantled your whole argument... :lol

Venti Quattro
01-24-2011, 01:48 PM
ohh snap...is that all you got...ball hog? So was MJ a ball hog for leading the league in scoring all those years...or was Wilt a ball-hog for scoring 100...or was David Robinson a ball hog when he scored 72...

come again son...I just dismantled your whole argument... :lol
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Mark in Austin
01-24-2011, 02:28 PM
:lmao I still can't believe how lame that nickname is.

Mark in Austin
01-24-2011, 02:32 PM
Post MJ the league was again on it's death bed looking for the next MJ...and they found it in Kobe...

Yeah and all the league had to do was change the rules to make it easier to score, then look the other way when he quit on his team in the playoffs.

lefty
01-24-2011, 02:40 PM
Yeah and all the league had to do was change the rules to make it easier to score, then look the other way when he quit on his team in the playoffs.

Exactly

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 02:40 PM

MJ had it easy by default...because he didn't have to play real competition...where were the CP3's, D-Will's, D-Wades, Le_Tank's, Nowitski's , Rose's, Allen, Pierece, Garnett, Shaq, Durant, Rondo's, Dwights, and begrudgingly Timmy's of the world when MJ played...

MJ had it easy...make no mistake...Kobe doing his thing way more impressive than in MJ's era...no revisionist either...

Rummpd
01-24-2011, 03:11 PM
MJ had it easy by default...because he didn't have to play real competition...where were the CP3's, D-Will's, D-Wades, Le_Tank's, Nowitski's , Rose's, Allen, Pierece, Garnett, Shaq, Durant, Rondo's, Dwights, and begrudgingly Timmy's of the world when MJ played...

MJ had it easy...make no mistake...Kobe doing his thing way more impressive than in MJ's era...no revisionist either...

B.S. Jordan played in an era with MANY real centers in the paint to guard the rim such as Robinson, Hakeem, Ewing and many others plus competed against Stockton/Malone/Isiah/Clyde Drexler/R. Miller and many players every bit as good if not better than those you list. Moreover teams could be a lot more physical and were yet Jordan has a career shooting average almost 5% better than Kobe.

Moreover it is insane that Kobe's legend grew after he layed an egg in game 7 last year?

He shot 6 for 24 in the decisive finals game earning the lamest finals MVP ever then of course Bryant around grinning like he was sole the reason that LAL prevailed. The bottom line = Kobe Bryant has had stacked teams around him and to this date never won a championship without Shaq and/or the gift wrapped Gasol trade + Odom/Bynum to carry him? He proved he could not even carry his team to the playoffs one year.

Bryant shooting percentage in the playoffs is less than his regular season and he has also layed an egg as well in the Lakers two finals losses. Bryant is an all time great but the over the top love and revisionist dominance of Bryant over the last decade in the NBA is is sickening! For no more than 2-3 years of his entire career has he been the dominant NBA player - it was always either Shaq or Duncan for most of his career and now James is definetely better after the way James toyed with the Lakers on Christmas.

Read the following and learn the truth about the Bryant who has been more like a lamphrey than a black mamba for being on stacked teams to win his championships.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/408045-nba-finals-kobe-bryant-as-overrated-as-ever

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/magazine/specials/2000s/12/03/nba.highlights.lowlights/index.html

SI called it right as well as the Big Fundemental was the dominant force as a leader of championships more so than Kobe in the last decade.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/magazine/specials/2000s/12/03/nba.highlights.lowlights/index.html

lefty
01-24-2011, 03:30 PM

You've got to be trolling

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 03:38 PM
B.S. Jordan played in an era with MANY real centers in the paint to guard the rim such as Robinson, Hakeem, Ewing and many others plus competed against Stockton/Malone/Isiah/Clyde Drexler/R. Miller and many players every bit as good if not better than those you list. Moreover teams could be a lot more physical and were yet Jordan has a career shooting average almost 5% better than Kobe.

Moreover it is insane that Kobe's legend grew after he layed an egg in game 7 last year?

He shot 6 for 24 in the decisive finals game earning the lamest finals MVP ever then of course Bryant around grinning like he was sole the reason that LAL prevailed. The bottom line = Kobe Bryant has had stacked teams around him and to this date never won a championship without Shaq and/or the gift wrapped Gasol trade + Odom/Bynum to carry him? He proved he could not even carry his team to the playoffs one year.

Bryant shooting percentage in the playoffs is less than his regular season and he has also layed an egg as well in the Lakers two finals losses. Bryant is an all time great but the over the top love and revisionist dominance of Bryant over the last decade in the NBA is is sickening! For no more than 2-3 years of his entire career has he been the dominant NBA player - it was always either Shaq or Duncan for most of his career and now James is definetely better after the way James toyed with the Lakers on Christmas.

Read the following and learn the truth about the Bryant who has been more like a lamphrey than a black mamba for being on stacked teams to win his championships.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/408045-nba-finals-kobe-bryant-as-overrated-as-ever

SI called it right as well as the Big Fundemental was the dominant force as a leader of championships more so than Kobe in the last decade.

you lie you lil devil you........:lol sounds like you dealing with a compromised sphincter...:lol 1996 NBA Finals MJ - Final game 5/19 - 26% overall...

of the players I listed can you also name the equivalent defensive players from MJ's era that was given the MJ assignment that rival the players in Kobe's era given the Kobe assignment..here's a few from Kobe's era...these guys stayed employed just for the Kobe assignment:

Reuben Patterson (the self proclaimed Kobe stopper)
Doug Christie
Thabo Shefalosa
Bruce Bowen
Tony Allen
Shane Battier
Ron Artest
Scottie Pippen :lol
Reggie Miller :lol

Face it guy MJ never had the pressure on both ends of the court that Kobe's had to face...not even close....who you gonna name - John Starks, Joe Dumars, Dan Marjele, and Mugsey Bouges...:lol

SI can spin opinions all day about what kind of force Timmy was but what they can't spin is:

Kobe 5 (7 finals appearances and 5 titles)
Duncan 4

get back at me when you ready for a new hand of cards...

lefty
01-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Koolaid=Timvp

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 03:43 PM
Koolaid=Timvp

I can only dream I was the lucky bastard to be sharing bubble baths with Kori Ellis' every night...:hat

Killakobe81
01-24-2011, 03:50 PM

During 2006 /07 season he had a total of ten 50-plus point games (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant#cite_note-100)becoming the only player beside Wilt in 1961–62 and 1962–63 to do so in one season.

So by becoming the most feared and deadliest scoring player the NBA has ever known Kobe revolutionized and modernized the game... By feats only rivaled by Wilt at a time when it was much easier for guys of Wilt's size to dominate by virtue of a lack of consistent competition.

Post MJ the league was again on it's death bed looking for the next MJ...and they found it in Kobe...just like they found the next Magic and Bird in MJ...ask today's players who the looked up to growing up and 80% say Kobe nigga not Timmy...Kobe...get it...just look up my previous Comments on Kobe volumes 1-3...it's all there :lol

and as for all you faggots out there that keep saying Kobe wanted to be like MJ ask yourself this question...Who didn't at a time when MJ dominated inferior talent...yeah I was right along with many other kids on the play-ground listening to this catchy shit..don't hate because Kobe actually had the talent to pull off what every kid in America wished....you lame nigga come at me with something real...you lose this debate...:lol
b0AGiq9j_Ak

that is the critique I don't get. of course he is not as good as MJ an imitation is STILL not the real thing. However, Kobe has come closest has surpassed him in some areas (most prolific) ..and has fallen short in MANY others (efficiency) and media popularity ...

But copying MJ was smart. He even picked up the infidelity and the taste for white women too. He ...jumped back to nike (he ahould of NEVER chose ADIDAS). Thing is, as much hate as Kobe has from fans, media domestically, Kool is right he may be bigger internationally. Because the game is more international thanks to Dirk, Yao, Parker, manu etc. He is more loved and more hated, kind of like the captain of the football team in HS ... but few fans are ambivalent many respect his game hate his persona. Others hate both. Many just appreciate his talent, but Kobe makes you pay attention.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 03:52 PM
Koolaid_Man with the goods

Hey Venti no hard feelings but I'm gonna have to deny your friend request...tbh you seem like a Spur poser...I know I've called you faggot at least 100 times and so now I find your friend request to be suspect tbh...maybe someone hacked your account I don't know but your request feels like some kind of setup to troll me....

Keep doing your thing and proving your laker loyalties in public and if you legit perhaps the Laker faithful will rally to your cause..if it's legit...otherwise I'm gonna have to make a public plea for Laker faithful to let me know what the deal is with you...cuz something don't smell right here...

Killakobe81
01-24-2011, 03:56 PM
LOL Venti is hard to read ...I must say. I think he is legit but his heart may pump some of that project kool-aid. this quest for th 3peat will not be easy he will have plenty of chances to prove his worth ... BTW Kool, sent you a reply ...

LnGrrrR
01-24-2011, 03:59 PM
This is exactly why they are jealous of us. They just don't have bitches throwing fresh pussy at em like we do, and it hurts.

If Nicole Ritchie is your definition of "fresh", I'd hate to see your definition of "used".

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 04:02 PM
that is the critique I don't get. of course he is not as good as MJ an imitation is STILL not the real thing. However, Kobe has come closest has surpassed him in some areas (most prolific) ..and has fallen short in MANY others (efficiency) and media popularity ...

But copying MJ was smart. He even picked up the infidelity and the taste for white women too. He ...jumped back to nike (he ahould of NEVER chose ADIDAS). Thing is, as much hate as Kobe has from fans, media domestically, Kool is right he may be bigger internationally. Because the game is more international thanks to Dirk, Yao, Parker, manu etc. He is more loved and more hated, kind of like the captain of the football team in HS ... but few fans are ambivalent many respect his game hate his persona. Others hate both. Many just appreciate his talent, but Kobe makes you pay attention.

Many blacks don't like Kobe because he's not "Hood" and grew up in Italy...some can't relate to an articulate brother like myself...:lol...MJ was a fraud though and most of us didn't know it...He didn't give a shit about black kids jacking each other and killing for his shit...It was so bad one year my parents forbade me from wearing my MJ's...he didn't do much for black causes because he wanted to be white no doubt in my mind...He was slimy...Referee's were hooking that nigga up with bitches and cheating for his ass on the court at the same time...:lol..MJ punched teammates in the face, cursed them out...called them Flaming Faggots...he came back the 2nd time just so Pippen wouldn't be able to say he did it without him...but Pip got close....MJ got the benefit of not living in the age of true mass media...Kobe got the brunt of it...also Kobe isn't liked by whites because

1.) He challenged the biggest human known to man at the time - Shaq
2.) He threatened to challenge MJ's legacy they worked so hard to help craft
3.) He gave the white girl in Colorado the hot beef injection.

That's it in a nutshell...but overall right now MJ was a slightly better ball player but Kobe was a better human being...:toast

ElNono
01-24-2011, 04:02 PM
tbh, I denied your friend request too Kool...

mardigan
01-24-2011, 04:06 PM
and made it truly Global

I'm pretty sure the globalization of the NBA has a lot more to do with the strew of international players that have become stars in the NBA. Although maybe Kobe imported them all over here on his personal yacht or something and I wasn't aware.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 04:07 PM
tbh, I denied your friend request too Kool...

whatever nigga...what a playa like me want to be friends with a clown like you...get the fuck on ElHomo and stop being a trick..:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 04:10 PM
I'm pretty sure the globalization of the NBA has a lot more to do with the strew of international players that have become stars in the NBA. Although maybe Kobe imported them all over here on his personal yacht or something and I wasn't aware.

Kobe is uniquely qualified to be considered part Euro...you know he grew up over there and to this day owns the Italian Basketball League....

In fact Kobe be speaking Spanish and shit to Pau on the court to throw opponents off...just google the shit...:lol hilarious...

ElNono
01-24-2011, 04:11 PM
whatever nigga...what a playa like me want to be friends with a clown like you...get the fuck on ElHomo and stop being a trick..:lol

:lol

jjktkk
01-24-2011, 04:12 PM
Kobe is uniquely qualified to be considered part Euro...you know he grew up over there and to this day owns the Italian Basketball League....
In fact Kobe be speaking Spanish and shit to Pau on the court to throw opponents off...just google the shit...:lol hilarious...

Kinda like Kool owning the 50 and over league at the Y?

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 04:14 PM
Kinda like Kool owning the 50 and over league at the Y?

:lol so lame one can only smile...

Rummpd
01-24-2011, 04:17 PM
http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2011/01/kobe-bryants-right-knee-is-almost-bone-on-bone/

True Mamba's also do not have knees or knee issues they slither!

Black mambas are fast, nervous, lethally venomous, and when threatened, highly aggressive. They have been blamed for numerous human deaths, and African myths exaggerate their capabilities to legendary proportions. For these reasons, the black mamba is widely considered the world’s deadliest snake.

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/reptiles/black-mamba/

got to admit though the black mamba is a mean ass animal my son did a science project on them one time showing a movie about them and they are the all time baddest snake IMO!

And only jacking back about Kobe he is a fine fine player even if his knees are totally shot (unless Kobe pulling the woe is me card again unlike the stoic Duncan who is also rumored to have knee issues but like ground hog day rolls along without pub: ).

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/538762-kobe-bryant-tim-duncan-and-15-nba-players-whose-stars-are-dwindling

DMC
01-24-2011, 07:39 PM
What's the odds Shaq or Pau play the starring role?

DMC
01-24-2011, 07:40 PM

Jordan globalized it

Raped it.

DMC
01-24-2011, 07:43 PM
you lie you lil devil you........:lol sounds like you dealing with a compromised sphincter...:lol 1996 NBA Finals MJ - Final game 5/19 - 26% overall...

of the players I listed can you also name the equivalent defensive players from MJ's era that was given the MJ assignment that rival the players in Kobe's era given the Kobe assignment..here's a few from Kobe's era...these guys stayed employed just for the Kobe assignment:

Reuben Patterson (the self proclaimed Kobe stopper)
Doug Christie
Thabo Shefalosa
Bruce Bowen
Tony Allen
Shane Battier
Ron Artest
Scottie Pippen :lol
Reggie Miller :lol

Face it guy MJ never had the pressure on both ends of the court that Kobe's had to face...not even close....who you gonna name - John Starks, Joe Dumars, Dan Marjele, and Mugsey Bouges...:lol

SI can spin opinions all day about what kind of force Timmy was but what they can't spin is:

Kobe 5 (7 finals appearances and 5 titles)
Duncan 4

get back at me when you ready for a new hand of cards...
Horry 7 beats everyone.

Venti Quattro
01-24-2011, 10:50 PM
Hey Venti no hard feelings but I'm gonna have to deny your friend request...tbh you seem like a Spur poser...

Omg he denied my friend request :cry

Worse, he called me a spurfan :cry

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Omg he denied my friend request :cry

Worse, he called me a spurfan :cry

I just need to talk to a few more people about you and it's all good...need to make sure it's not some sort of setup...you understand it's how we Laker fans roll...:toast

diego
01-25-2011, 06:44 AM
every 3 months we get the same retarded post claiming Kobe is better than MJ. how many times must it be shown that Jordan has more individual awards?
more team awards?
and that kobe himself says he will never stack up to him, on multiple occasions?

and that's without even considering guys like Wilt, Magic, Shaq, Hakeem, Duncan, etc.

Kobe is great. but the only thing revolutionary about him was recovering his career after aspen colorado, no other great can make that claim (go Kobe! :lol). everything else? is there a single record or category which he holds? Not the most rings. Not the most MVPs. Not the most Finals MVPs. Not the most ppg. Not the highest FG%. Not the most points in one game. Not the highest winning %. Definitely nothing assists/rebounds/steals/blocks. Not even any of the "youngest to", those have/will be snatched up by Lebron. definitely not the best finals performance in a game or series. So really, is there one single record/stat where Kobe is the best all time? Just one. Don't come in here with those excuses about "that era was weaker" or "the rules changed" or any of that crap. Just name one stat/record where Kobe made his mark as the best all time.

Yorae
01-25-2011, 06:50 AM
Herapedperiod.